ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

我尝试用西红柿做一颗流心素食蛋黄 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

我尝试用西红柿做一颗流心素食蛋黄

I Tried To Make A Vegan Runny Egg Yolk Out Of Tomatoes

– [Man] Ooh it’s just a yolk.
噢 这是个蛋黄
– Is that a real egg?
这是真蛋吗?
(squealing)
[尖叫声]
– That’s an egg yolk.
这是个蛋黄
– Oh my god.
天哪
– What the (beep) is goin’ on right now?
现在是什么情况?
– Come on.
拜托
Hello my friends, Merle here.
朋友们好 我是Merle
And today I am back to my old tricks
今天 我重拾老把戏
of veganizing something that you know and love.
把你认识和喜爱的东西素食化
Or at least something that you know.
至少是你听过的东西
So today is gonna be really, really, really special.
所以今天会非常非常特别
And I’m not exaggerating.
我不是夸张哦
Today I’m not even a chef,
今天我甚至不是个厨师
today I’m like a mad scientist.
而是个疯狂的科学家
Because, you asked for it, I’m giving it to you.
因为你问了 那我就给你答案
Today we’re gonna make a vegan runny egg yolk, out of–
今天我们要做一个流心素食蛋黄 用什么做呢?
(drum roll)
[咚咚咚]
Tomatoes.
西红柿
I must have gotten hundreds of requests
我已经收到了成百上千封来信
to do this really cool recipe.
要我做这个很酷的食谱
There was this sort of viral video that Insider did,
有一段视频在网络上疯传
that this restaurant called Crossroads Kitchen
这是一家叫Crossroads的餐厅
in West Hollywood, in L.A.
位于洛杉矶西好莱坞
They do this really convincing vegan runny egg.
他们做出了十分逼真的流心素食蛋黄
It’s got the color, it’s got the pop,
它复制了蛋黄的颜色 气泡 流心感
it’s got the ooze, it looks like an egg yolk.
看起来就是蛋黄
I know, I’ve already tried to recreate an egg.
我知道 我已经尝试过再现一个鸡蛋了
It did not look like this, this is next level.
这次不一样 是更高的级别
And today, I am truly up for the challenge.
今天 我真的做好了挑战的准备
I wanna give you guys what you wanna see.
我想给你们看你们想看的
It might not be easy, but we’re doin’ it.
也许不容易 但我们在努力
So buckle up buttercups, this is gonna be a wild ride.
所以小可爱们 系好安全带 这将是一次疯狂的旅程
So, the first step is to take a blender basin,
第一步是拿一个搅拌盆
and you’re gonna put it on a food scale,
把它放在食物秤上
and then you’re going to zero out the weight.
把重量归零
And then we want 1000 grams of cold water
接着把量好的1千克冷水
to be measured out into the blender basin.
放入搅拌盆
Oop (beep), 1026.
我去 1026克了
All right, I see how this dance is gonna go.
没关系 我知道怎么调整
1000, yes.
刚好1000克
Okay, so now we’re gonna add our sodium alginate.
很好 现在加入海藻酸钠
Sodium alginate is extracted from a brown seaweed
海藻酸钠是从生长在冷水中的
that grows in cold water.
棕色海藻中提取的
It’s used in cooking to add to things to add viscosity,
在烹饪中 它用于增加食物的粘性
or to help bind things together.
或者有助于把食物黏结在一起
Essentially, it’s an emulsifier.
实质上 它是一个乳化剂
Add the sodium alginate to your water,
在水中加入海藻酸钠
and then you’re gonna blend that on high speed
随即高速搅拌60秒
for 60 seconds or one minute until the sodium alginate
直到海藻酸钠
is completely dissolved.
完全溶解
Wow, that was crazy.
哇 太疯狂了
So this is completely emulsified into the water
现在它在水中完全乳化了
and now it’s got a totally different consistency.
而且变得截然不同地粘稠
It’s not solid, it’s not liquid,
不是固体 也不是液体
it’s a little somewhere in between which is what we want
它介于两者之间 这就是我们想要的
because when you think of an egg yolk,
因为当你想到蛋黄的时候
it’s always somewhere there in the gray area right?
它总是处于灰色区域 是吧?
And what we wanna do is pour this
接下来把它倒进
into a nice shallow, wide bowl.
一个又浅又宽的碗里
It has the texture of lubricant.
它的质感就像润滑剂
Doesn’t smell like anything.
闻起来却一点都不像
(smacks lips)
[咂嘴]
Doesn’t taste like anything.
尝起来也不像
I’m going to just cover this up,
我在把这个密封起来
and then now I have this all covered up
现在已经都封好了
I’m gonna go refrigerate this for two hours.
然后要把它放到冰箱里冷冻两个小时
You could also just refrigerate it overnight.
你也可以冷藏一夜
But I’m gonna go do that and then
但我选择前者
we’re gonna work on our yolk.
接着要处理蛋黄
I’m gonna core these.
我要去掉西红柿的核
And essentially what we’re gonna do
其实我们要做的就是
is we’re gonna confit these tomatoes.
用油煎烤西红柿提味
It’s a French cooking technique
这是一种法式烹饪方法
that was originally used to preserve meats.
最初是用来保存肉类的
But essentially what we’ll be doing
但现在要做的是把西红柿
is roasting these at a very low temperature
放在很低的温度下烤很长时间
over a long time, with a lot of oil.
浇上很多油
We want one and a quarter pounds of these tomatoes.
我们需要1.25磅重的西红柿
Make sure you have a good mixture of red,
确保这里有红黄橙三种颜色
and yellow, and orange in there.
混合在一起
‘Cause that’s gonna determine your color.
因为这决定了蛋黄的颜色
You want a neutral oil, I’m using canola oil.
你想用中性油 我用的是菜籽油
Should almost cover your tomatoes basically.
应该基本盖住这些番茄
And then we’re gonna add some salt,
再加点盐
I’m gonna toss this all together.
把它们都拌匀
I’m gonna go ahead and roast these at 325 degrees Fahrenheit,
继续 把它们放在325华氏度
that’s 160 degree Celsius,
也就是160摄氏度的温度下
for about an hour and 20 minutes,
烤1小时20分钟左右
and then we’ll revisit these cuties.
然后再取出这些可爱的小东西
Okay, so we have our confit tomatoes.
好了 我们有了番茄酱
And what we’re gonna do is we’re gonna use
接下来要用一个漏勺
a slotted spoon, we’re gonna take these out of here
把这些番茄拿出来
and plop them right into the old blender.
然后直接丢到之前的搅拌机里
So you can just let the oil drip down.
你可以淌干它的油
Now I’m gonna separate the oil
现在我要把油和
from any of the tomato liquid or water
烹饪过程中流出的
that may have been released during the cooking.
番茄汁水分开
Okay, so we wanna keep the oil.
行了 我们要留下油
So we’re gonna blend up these tomatoes
我们要非常快地搅拌这些番茄
at a very high speed until they’re completely smooth.
直到它们完全变得细腻
(opening blender)
[开启搅拌机]
Yeah, nice.
很好
Okay, well I just realized that I got a huge,
行吧 我刚发现我收到了一个硕大的
well not huge, that’s dramatic.
也不是硕大 但很明显的礼物
But I got an oil stain on my shirt
我的上衣被溅到了油渍
and I love this shirt so I’m taking this off
我爱它 所以我要把它脱下来
and I’m gonna go clean this and wear something else,
洗干净 再穿上别的衣服
and wear an apron, so there.
系上围裙 就这样
That’s just so you know why I’m not (mumbles) this.
只是告诉你为什么我突然离场了
Okay, we’re back.
回到正题
What we’re gonna do, is we’re gonna take our tomato puree,
我们要把番茄泥拿出来
and we’re gonna go ahead and run it through this sieve
继续用筛子过滤
and I’m gonna just make sure it removes
我要确保它能
all of the pulp or any skins
把剩下的果肉和果皮
that are still left in our puree.
都过滤掉
All right, so, I have a nice high walled skillet here.
好了 现在我拿到一个高壁锅
And what I’m gonna do, is I’m gonna add some water,
我要加一些水
and about a quarter cup of minced shallots.
和大约四分之一杯的葱末
I’m gonna put the heat on and let it heat up
把火打开
over medium heat for about five to eight minutes,
用中火加热5到8分钟
until it starts to steam.
直到它开始冒烟
Kinda looks like queso.
有点像油炸玉米饼
Okay, so now this is good to go.
好了 现在可以开始了
I’m gonna strain this tomato mixture
我要用一个细网筛
through a fine mesh sieve into the blender.
把番茄混合物过滤到搅拌机里
And I’m just gonna add one tablespoon
我要在滤过的青葱上
back from the strained shallots.
再加一汤匙
We don’t want too many shallots
我们不想要太多的青葱
because then the shallot flavor
否则青葱的味道
will come through too strong.
会太浓烈
And then do what you will with the rest.
剩下的这些就随你的便吧
I’ll leave that up to you.
这些就由你自己决定了
All right, beautiful.
很好 完美
So, we’ve got our tomato mixture in here,
我们已经把番茄泥放进去了
now we’re just gonna add our black salt.
现在要加入黑盐
The black salt is what’s gonna give us
黑盐会给我们恰当的
that really nice sulfuric eggy flavor and smell.
硫磺蛋香味
So, I’m gonna go ahead and blend this
我会高速搅拌
at a high speed for about 20 seconds.
大约20秒
I’m gonna lower this to now a medium speed,
现在把它调到中速
and I’m gonna slowly add this reserved tomato oil.
慢慢地加入预留的番茄油
So basically I’m gonna slowly stream this in
我一般会慢慢地把它倒进去
as this is blending over a medium speed.
因为机子正中速搅拌中
(blending)
[搅拌声]
All right, this is completely emulsified.
好了 完全乳化了
Maybe I’ve just gotten used to the eggy smell
也许我已经习惯了这种蛋味
but that smells pretty good.
不过闻起来还可以
Now I’m gonna set a medium bowl
现在在食物秤上放一个中等大小的碗
on my kitchen scale and I’m gonna zero out the weight,
把重量归零
then I’m gonna pour in 250 grams of my yolk mixture.
随即倒入250克“蛋黄混合物”
This is calcium lactate, the calcium lactate
这是乳酸钙
is what is going to react
它会和之前加入的海藻酸钠
to the sodium alginate added earlier.
发生反应
Now I’m gonna whisk that together
现在把它们搅拌在一起
until it’s completely incorporated.
直到两者完全融合
All right, so with calcium lactate
是的 你可以用乳酸钙和海藻酸钠
and sodium alginate you can essentially make a yolk.
做出一个蛋黄
It’s called spherification,
这叫做球化反应
and you can do it with any liquid you want.
你可以用任何你想要的液体来做
So technically, with these two things
因此从技术上讲 有了这两样东西
you’ll get a little sphere which will serve as your yolk.
你会得到一个小球体 即蛋黄
So those are the two superstars of this equation.
这就是这个反应式的两个超级明星
The rest of it is to try to make it
剩下的就是让它
taste as close to an egg yolk as humanly possible.
尝起来尽可能接近蛋黄的味道
But it could not be done without
不过 如果没有海藻酸钠和乳酸钙
sodium alginate and calcium lactate.
就无法做到这一点
Now, we’re gonna cover up this mixture
现在封上这个混合物
and we’re going to refrigerate it for about an hour.
我们要把它冷冻大约一个小时
You can also refrigerate it overnight.
你也可以冷藏一夜
Basically you just want to let
实质上只是想让
all the air bubbles that are in here pop and come out,
这里所有的气泡裂开跑出来
so we don’t have any air bubbles for the next step.
这样下一步才没有气泡
It’s very exciting stuff.
这可好玩了
I’m gonna go refrigerate this,
我去把这个放冰箱里
and then we can make the magic happen.
然后奇迹就会发生
Okay, so here is our yolk mixture,
好的 这是我们的“蛋黄混合物”
already prepared ahead of time.
已经提前准备好了
It looks like that, so it solidified a bit in the fridge.
它看起来在冰箱里凝固了一点
So, all I’m gonna do is take a tablespoon
接下来我要拿一个汤匙
and essentially just fill this silicone mold.
把混合物填满这个硅胶模具
These are gonna be our little yolk shapes.
这些模具塑造了“蛋黄”的形状
All right, so these are done,
好了 这些都填满了
now I’m just going to pop these in the freezer
现在要把它们放到冰箱里
for about 30 to 40 minutes.
冷冻30到40分钟
I’m excited, but I’m gonna be careful and excited.
我很兴奋 但我要谨慎地兴奋
Oh my god, oh my god, please do not spill.
噢 天呐 请不要洒出来
Okay, so here we are,
噢耶 来咯
we have these cute little yolks frozen.
这些可爱的小蛋黄冻好了
They were in there for about 45 minutes.
它们在里面呆了45分钟
And I’m gonna do this really quickly,
我要快速搞定
because I don’t want them to thaw.
因为我不想它们融化
Basically, I’m gonna pop them out of this little mold here
我要把它们从这个小模子里取出来
directly into our sodium alginate solution,
直接放入海藻酸钠溶液中
and then just fully coat them.
接着它们就会被包裹住
Now, we don’t wanna let these touch,
现在 我们不想让它们接触
because if they touch they’re gonna stick together.
不然的话它们会粘在一起
You wanna make sure these are completely coated.
要确保“蛋黄”被彻底覆盖住
But these just will stay in here
不过它们只要待在这里
for about one to two minutes.
一到两分钟
So I’ll be right back.
马上回来
I’m so nervous right now because this is not
我现在很紧张 因为这不是
the kind of recipe you just go back
那种你回到家
and like fix a couple things.
随便就能搞定的食谱
It’s a process.
这需要精确的过程
We’re gonna take out our yolks,
我们要取出蛋黄
we’re gonna drop them in this like,
要用温水
lukewarm water to rinse them off.
把蛋黄冲洗干净
(sighs)
[叹气]
And then it’s time to test them.
测试时间到了
I’m praying this is gonna hold
我祈祷这能有个
some semblance of a shape.
像样的形状
Because if it doesn’t, I’m gonna cry.
不然 我会哭的
(gasps)
[倒吸气]
(laughing)
[笑声]
(squeals)
[尖叫声]
Oh my god.
哦 我的天
That looks like a (beep) egg yolk.
看起来就是个蛋黄
Look at that.
快看
Oh my god my face is getting red I can feel it.
天啊 我能感到我的脸变红了
Okay, I’m gonna stop freaking out
好了 我要冷静下来
and put it in the water.
再把它放进水里
Whoa, okay so at least one of them is really cool.
哇 好吧 至少有一个完成得很好
All right, let me just take you out.
行吧 让我把你捞出来
Wow, this is insane.
哇 这太疯狂了
So I put it in this lukewarm water,
我把它放在温水里
because you do also want it to be able to thaw
因为想让它稍微融化一点
a little bit so that it does in fact run when you break it.
这样弄破它的时候液体就会流出来
It’s so cool.
酷极了
I’ve got my yolks at the ready,
蛋黄已经准备好了
and it’s time for me to try this.
是时候尝尝了
Let’s taste test this, but more importantly
让我们尝一下 但更重要的是
let’s see if it’s a runny egg yolk right?
看看这是不是一个流心蛋黄?
That’s why we all showed up here today.
这就是我们今天来到这里的原因
It may be pretty, it may be the right color,
它可能很漂亮 可能颜色很正
it might be really cute.
可能很可爱
But is the yolk runny?
但是流心吗?
Let’s try it, let’s see what happens.
试一下 看看会发生什么
That’s why we’re all here.
这就是我们在这里的意义
(intense music)
[紧张的音乐]
It’s almost impenetrable.
很难插进去
(gasps)
[吸气]
(celebratory music)
[庆祝的音乐]
Yay, look at it’s running.
耶 看它在流动
It’s not super liquidy, but it’s still running,
不是液态的 但有在流动
it’s running, it’s running, it’s running away.
它在流动 要流走了
Look, look, look, look, look.
看看看
All right, we got it to ooze, I’m very pleased with this.
很好 很高兴它能够慢慢渗出浓液
Let’s see how it tastes.
再来试一下味道!
(bites into toast)
[咬口烤吐司]
Whoa, okay, I haven’t had an egg
哇哦 我真的好久
in a really long time.
没吃鸡蛋了
It’s almost like hollandaise sauce
这就像把荷兰酱汁
that’s been injected into an egg yolk.
注入蛋黄里一样
It’s got like a little, almost a lemony flavor,
味道就像是柠檬
but the acidity’s from the tomato.
但是酸味来自番茄
This is delicious.
很美味
I’ve had the one at Crossroads, this is comparable.
我在Crossroads餐厅吃过 这个可以媲美
Wow, okay, I’m super pumped.
哇 好吧 我太兴奋了
I’m gonna go invite everybody in, let’s see what they think.
我要去请大家来尝尝 听听他们的想法
– Wow, I can’t breathe, this is a strong aroma.
哇 我呼吸不了了 好浓烈的味道
(laughing)
[笑声]
– Of what?
什么的味道?
– I’m not gonna say.
不告诉你
(laughing)
[笑声]
– Smells like an attic a little bit.
这味道有点像在阁楼里
– An attic?
阁楼?
– It does, it smells a little like,
不是吗 闻起来有点像
got a little hint of asbestos.
有一点石棉的味道
– It’s asbestis.
石棉味
– Asbestis, how do you say that word?
没错 你怎么会说这个词?
– It smells real eggy in here.
这里真有蛋味
So I will say that is a success.
所以我猜成功了
– I smell the scent of a woman.
我闻到了女人香
– Okay, well I hope I don’t smell
好吧 我只希望我闻起来
like what this room does smell like.
不是这个房间的味道
But, I’m just gonna dive into this with you
但是 我要和你深入探讨这房间的味道
’cause this is very exciting.
因为非常激动人心
(squeals)
[尖叫声]
Yeah, exactly.
没错
– Ooh, it’s just a yolk.
噢 就是个蛋黄
(laughing)
[笑声]
Ahhh.

It’s an egg yolk.
一个蛋黄
– What the (beep) is goin’ on right now.
现在是怎么回事哦
– Is that a real egg?
是真蛋吗?
(squealing)
[尖叫声]
– No.
不是吧
(laughing)
[笑声]
You done.
你做到了
– Cool, cute.
太酷了 好可爱
– Full disclosure, I don’t love runny eggs.
坦白说 我不喜欢流心蛋
I think they’re gross.
我觉得它们很恶心
– [Woman] Wow.

– It’s (mumbles).
这……
(laughing)
[笑声]
– Kind of it smells like an egg.
闻起来有点像鸡蛋
– Am I supposed to eat this?
我要吃这个吗?
– Oh yeah.
要的
– Wait I’m scared.
等一下 我有点怕
– It’s actually really scary accurate.
这真的是极其恐怖地相似
– [Man] I’m seeing the yolk run out of this like it’s a egg.
我看到“蛋黄”像鸡蛋一样流出来了
Like I’m seeing it pour out.
我看着它倾泻而出
– It’s got a good drip.
流得刚刚好
(drops yolk)
[蛋黄掉落]
(screams)
[尖叫声]
– It passed the splat test.
它通过了泼溅测试
(beep)
[哔]
Oh my god.
我的天哪
– In a good way?
好吃吗?
(laughing)
[笑声]
You don’t wanna eat it do you?
你不想吃 对吧?
– I don’t.
对的
– I can tell.
我看出来了
(biting toast)
[咬口吐司]
– It’s tangy.
好浓的味道
(biting toast)
[咬口吐司]
– That tastes about right.
味道不错
– Really?
真的?
– Yeah, you nailed it.
没错 你做到了
(clapping)
[鼓掌声]
– Yay.

– I don’t love it, I’m sorry.
虽然很抱歉我不喜欢它
– It’s a little sour.
有点酸
– It’s good, it tastes like tomato.
不错 尝起来像西红柿
– It’s very savory.
美味极了
Like a pasta sauce.
就像意大利面酱
– I was gonna say, like horseradish.
我觉得就像芥末一样
– I would’ve guessed some sort of grainy mixture.
我猜是某种颗粒状的混合物
– Baby food.
婴儿食品
– No.

(laughing)
[笑声]
– Is it tomato?
西红柿做的吗?
– Yeah.
是的
(laughing)
[笑声]
You already know (beep) Aria gonna get it.
你知道Aria就要来试吃了
He gon’ get in here and flirt a little bit.
他还会进来调戏你一下
– I smell the scent of a woman.
我闻到了女人香
– Aria gonna say some wild (beep) first.
Aria会先来点狂野之词
– Ah, bonjour, ooh.
啊 你好啊
– And then name, (beep) tomato.
然后猜出西红柿
(chewing toast)
[咀嚼吐司]
– Tomato.
西红柿
– It is tomato.
就是这个
(laughing)
[笑声]
– He’s gonna–
他会……
– You think he’ll know? – He’s gonna get it.
– 你觉得他会知道吗? – 他一定知道
(slamming table)
[拍桌声]
– That was really good.
真是太厉害了
– That’s god damn right.
就是这么强
– Gross.
好恶心
– You don’t like tomatoes? – I hate tomatoes.
– 你不喜欢西红柿? – 我非常讨厌
– Okay.
好吧
– The flavor was good, it was just surprising.
味道很好 只是有点让人吃惊
– Yeah, it’s like a little bit more acidic than an egg.
是的 它比鸡蛋要酸一些
– Egg has more of like a subtle taste to it.
鸡蛋的味道还要更细腻一些
This was just like flavor.
这个只是香味相似
– That’s kinda like mind boggling, truly.
真的有点让人难以置信
It doesn’t taste exactly like a egg,
它吃起来不太像鸡蛋
but like, the way that yolk came outta there
但是蛋黄从里面流出来的样子
actually freaked me out for a second.
真的吓了我一跳
– 10 outta 10.
给你满分
– What, 10 outta 10?
什么 满分?
– Mhm.

– Are you (beep) me?
你在跟我开玩笑吗?
– Yeah I’m not (beep) you.
是的 我没跟你玩
Can be, though, if you want me to.
不过你想的话 也不是不行
– No, Aria please that’s too much.
别 艾瑞亚 这太过了
– Oh I’d say it’s a 10.
我会给满分
– This has to be an 8.5.
这得是8.5分
– A 7.5.
7.5分
– Zero.
0分
– Nothing like an egg?
一点也不像鸡蛋吗?
– Nothing like an egg.
一点也不
– Yay, oh I’m so glad you like it, cool.
很高兴你会喜欢
– Yeah, yeah.
耶耶
– Okay, you can cut,
好了 这段可以切掉
(mumbling)
[咕哝声]
(laughing)
[笑声]
– I’m John Cena.
我是约翰·希纳
(laughing)
[笑声]
– What does that mean?
那是啥意思?
Help me, please cut.
救命 一定要切掉
Oh my god, thank you for the cut.
天哪 谢谢你切掉画面
Cut.
切掉
That was good, thank you.
很完满 谢谢你
It’s good right?
很好 对吧?
– [Aria] Yeah, very good, very impressive.
是的 不错 印象深刻
– [Merle] What does John Cena have to do with anything?
那和约翰·塞纳有什么关系?

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

西红柿做的蛋黄,还是流心的?不可思议!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

乏善

审核员

审核员XY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZrOOBShO-g

相关推荐