未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

我不应该因为太胖被嘲笑

I Shouldn't Be Teased For Being Overweight

So, back in 5th grade, or something, I used to get made fun of because of my weight.
大约五年级的时候 我经常因自己的体重被嘲笑
I weigh around 40 pounds, maybe over the weight limit for people my age.
我体重40镑左右 大概超出了同龄人的水平
And you might think, “Wow, that’s a lot.”
超重于你可能只是一句“哇 很重耶”的感叹
But to me, I’ve been living for it my entire life.
但对我来说 超重是伴我一生的东西
I’ve been made fun of in public, at school.
上学时我曾经因为太胖被人公开取笑
I’ve had people try to come up to me and punch me.
被人追着打
It was very bad.
太难受了
One day, I just finally broke.
最后我崩溃了
I was bringing the trash out and somebody said to me,
有一天我出门倒垃圾 有个人对着我说:
“Hey, you look like you belong in that dumpster.”
“嘿 你的体型像是住在垃圾箱里的人”
And I was like, “What the heck, that’s super rude.”
我回他: “我去 你也太没礼貌了吧!”
And he threw a cup at me.
然后他朝我扔了一个杯子
I ran inside, just started crying in my room.
我跑回家 在房间里哭了起来
And it’s just never been the same since then.
从那之后一切都变了
Another story I had, somebody came up to our table and just
有次我在吃饭 有个人来到我的座位前
said some very mean, vulgar things. I don’t want to say.
说了一些非常刻薄粗俗的话 具体内容我不想提
About my weight, stuff about, like,
反正都是关于我体重的
how I shouldn’t be eating because of how big I was and all that stuff.
像是这么胖就不应该再吃了之类
And I just wanted to just, like, punch him.
我真的很想揍他
But in reality I try to be a nice person, just ignore him.
但实际上我是个友善的人 想着不理他就好
But he kept speaking and speaking until the point where
但他一直说一直说
my dad, which was there, had to call the security and get him out.
我爸爸不得不叫保安赶他出去
That was a very scary experience and I hope I never go through that ever again.
那段经历太可怕了 我希望类似的事永远不再发生
I have found escapes, though,
其实我也找到了出口
like scrolling through the internet and stuff like that, just helps me a lot.
比如上网冲浪就对我很有帮助
Seeing people that are going through the same things as me,
看到有过相同经历的人
it’s just relieving to me.
对我来说是一种安慰
I think, “Hey, I’m not alone, nobody here is alone
我会想“嘿 我不是一个人 这里没有人是孤单的
and I’ll never be alone.”
我再也不会孤单”
I just want to let everybody knows that you’re not alone if you’re overweight.
我只想让大家知道 超重的人千千万
Just be happy with your body.
悦纳自己的身体吧
I’ve been there before, and I’m still there. And just
我之前太胖 现在也是 我只想
letting you know that you are not alone.
让你明白 你不是一个人

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

Andrew因为超重遭受了嘲笑、辱骂、殴打等种种伤害。网络让Andrew认识到自己不是孤单一人。而他也想通过分享自己的亲身经历,告诉大家,世界上总会有人理解自己的伤痛。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

别兹妮

审核员

审核员 V

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjFfrFxPIoo

相关推荐