未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

我见奥巴马·米歇尔时搞砸了

I Messed Up When I Met Michelle Obama

《故事舱》真实故事动画
So, you know, one day, my mom picks me and my little sister up from school.
一天 我妈妈到学校接我和妹妹
We are by Dairy Queen,
我们在DQ停下
and my mom says, “Guess what?” And I’m like, “What?”
妈妈说:“猜猜看” 我问:“猜什么?”
She says, “You’re gonna meet the First Lady.”
她说:“你要去见第一夫人啦”
And I’m like, “Wait, what? This a joke, right? Are you serious?”
我问:“等等 什么?开玩笑吧?真的吗?”
You know, this was back then when Barack Obama was the president.
那时奥巴马先生还是总统
So then I was like, “This is a joke, right?”
于是我问:“这是玩笑吧?”
And then she shows me on her phone that
然后她把手机给我看
me and, like, ten or sixteen other students were chosen to meet Michelle Obama
我和其他10或16个学生被选去见米歇尔夫人
and I was like, “Oh my gosh, this for real.”
我说:“噢我的天哪 这是真的”
The following Tuesday, I show up to my school
下周二 我到了学校
and there were policemen, guard dogs,
学校里有警察 警犬
and I think there were even some body guards inside.
我觉得里面甚至还有一些保镖
The class were in
同学们都进来了
and I was like, “Oh my gosh, they were serious,
我想:“噢我的天哪 来真的了”
we are gonna meet Michelle Obama.It was insane.
我们要见米歇尔夫人啦 太疯狂了
The next thing you know, the First Lady arrives.
接着第一夫人到了
There were even more guards and lots of cameramen
出现了更多的警卫和摄影师
and I was like, “Oh my gosh, I’m gonna be on TV.”
我想:“噢我的天哪 我要上电视了”
During this particular time
在这特别的时刻
I did have a bad haircut and I had glasses
我的发型很难看 戴着眼镜
and my acne was kind of sort of rough.
粉刺还有点粗糙
I tried to brush it off
我尽力忽视这些
because, you know, I’m gonna meet the First Lady.
因为我要见第一夫人啦
The next thing you know, Al Roker walks in.
接着阿尔·洛克走了进来
He’s like, “Introducing, Miss Michelle Obama!”
他说:“介绍一下 这是米歇尔夫人!”
And oh my gosh, she was so gorgeous, she was so beautiful.
噢 我的天哪 她太美了 好漂亮
She’s like, “Hey everybody, you know, I’m here to,
她说:“嘿 大家好 我来这儿是为了
you know, spread awareness about eating healthy.”
宣传饮食健康的意识”
You know, she’s just talking.
她就一直在说话
As she’s speaking, you know, we’re all just staring at her,
说话时 我们都注视着她
I’m staring at her, everyone’s staring at her.
我看着她 大家也是
The cameras are just all on her, you know.
摄像头都围着她
So the next thing you know, we leave the green house
接着我们离开了温室
– you know we were in the green house, by the way
顺便说一下 我们刚才在温室
she puts her hand on my right shoulder as we walking,
我们走路时 她把手搭在我右肩上
I’m just freaking out, I’m screaming like
我乐坏了 我尖叫着
“Oh my gosh, she put her hand on my right shoulder!”
“噢我的天哪 她把手放在我右肩上!”
After that, you know, she was talking to everybody else,
之后她和其他的每一个人都交谈了
And you know, just kind of, just not looking at me, just ignoring me.
只是没有看着我 忽视了我
All of a sudden, I start to feel mad.
突然 我开始感到气愤
She just wasn’t paying attention to me.
她没有注意到我
So you know, I’m not even participating anything anymore.
所以 我再也不参加任何活动了
I’m just staking the grass in the dirt, I’m just angry.
我把草从土里揪出来 我很生气
So the next thing you know, it’s time for lunch.
随后午饭时间到了
I’m just messing around my food,
我把食物弄得一片狼藉
I’m just slamming the food inside other food,
就是把它们扔在一起
I’m just mashing everything together.
把所有东西都搅乱
Because, you know, Michelle Obama’s, you know, still not paying attention to me.
因为米歇尔夫人还是没有注意到我
She’s just walking around, just talking to other people.
她一直四处走动和其他人聊天
Then the next thing you know, Michelle Obama, she has to leave.
接着米歇尔夫人要走了
She says:”Oh, thank y’all for having me,
她说“噢 谢谢你们邀请我来
thank y’all for just appreciating me being here
谢谢你们为了见我来到这儿
and I love y’all.Have a great time.”
我爱你们 祝你们生活愉快”
So you know, my parents are coming to pick me up,
然后我爸妈来接我了
but I have this angry look on my face,
但我脸上还是很生气
and they’re like, “What’s wrong?”
他们问:“怎么了?”
And I said,”Michelle Obama just wasn’t really paying that much attention to me.”
我说:“米歇尔夫人根本没关注我”
And they get mad. They’re like shouting at me,
他们很气愤 冲我大喊
they’re like, “Walter, how could you get mad?
他们吼道:“Walter 你怎么可以生气?
You met the First Lady!
你见到了第一夫人啊!
You got a rare opportunity,
这是一个难得的机会
like are you kidding me Walter?”
你在和我开玩笑吗?Walter”
They’re yelling at me,
他们一直在冲我大喊大叫
my sister’s just looking around like, “What the heck?”
妹妹环顾四周 说:“搞什么鬼?”
And I’m just crying my eyes out
我痛哭流涕
and they say if see me frowning, you know, on TV
他们说如果看见我在电视上皱眉
– because it was gonna be on TV ,
因为它将在电视上播出
I was gonna be severely punished
我将受到严重的惩罚
So, you know, I’m doing punishment,
所以 我被惩罚了
I’m taking out the trash, I’m doing the dishes,
罚我倒垃圾 洗盘子
and I just walk into my parents room.
我走进爸妈的房间
And they’re trying to see if I’m frowning or not
他们想看我皱眉了没有
and of course, there I am on TV,
当然 电视上的我出现了
my almost bald head and my glasses, and I just look so bad.
近乎秃顶的脑袋 戴着眼镜 我看起来很不高兴
“Oh my gosh, I’m just so ashamed.”
“噢我的天哪 我真是太羞愧了”
Then I quickly go Google myself
然后我赶紧搜索自己
and yep, there I am on Google,
是的 在谷歌上的我
my almost bald head and my glasses.
近乎光头的大脑袋 戴着眼镜
So you know after I’m still doing chores,
之后 我还在做着家务
my parents come up and they’re like,
我爸妈走过来说
“We’re sorry we yelled at you Walter,
“Walter 很抱歉我们冲你怒吼
but we just want you to understand how rare of opportunity you got.
但我们只想让你明白 你得到的机会是多么难得
Do you realize how many people want to meet her,
你知道有多少人想要见她吗?
all the billions and billions of kids who want to meet her?”
数十亿的孩子都渴望见到她?”
So oh my gosh, I feel even more ashamed,
噢我的天哪 我感到更羞愧了
and you know I’m so sorry Barack Obama, Michelle Obama, Al Roker
我对不起奥巴马先生 米歇尔夫人和洛克先生
I love y’all so much,
我非常爱你们
and if y’all are watching this, I’m so sorry.
如果你们看到这个视频 我很抱歉
Do not take anything for granted
别把一切当作理所当然
cuz I got a rare opportunity and I behaved like a brat
因为我曾有个难得的机会 我却搞砸了
and I’m sorry ya’ll.
我对不起你们大家

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

我得到一个与奥巴马夫人见面的机会,却把它搞砸了。如果她能看到这个视频,我想说:“我十分对不起你。”

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Felicity

审核员

审核员A

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-jEYjbgx7c

相关推荐