ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

我做了一台糟糕的夹娃娃机 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

我做了一台糟糕的夹娃娃机

I made a shitty claw machine

应大家的要求
A lot of people have requested
我应该多拍些建构过程
that I film the build process more so,
那现在我们一起来看看吧!
here’s some fucking build processes!
其实我是不想拍这个视频的
The main reason I don’t want to do
因为这是一件很麻烦的事
it is because it’s kind of a pain in the butt,
我到时还要剪辑一大堆东西
and also it gives me a shitload of shit to edit.
有些人说我之所以很会爆粗
For those of you who say that I cuss a lot
是因为我的英语太烂
because my English vocabulary is sub-par,
我只能说 你们见鬼去吧
go eat a shit load of shit.
[笑声]
[Laughter]
[嗝~~咆哮声]
[burp-roar intro noise]
我们应该做一个娃娃机
“We should build a claw machine
做一个每次都能抓到娃娃的
for the greater good that picks it up every time!”
让每个人都能抓到
-“That’s a “Everybody wins””
这真是一个超棒的主意!
-“That is a fantastic idea!
但我感觉 就算你真的尝试了
But I have a feeling that if you tried to do it,
你的本意再好
you’d be like, really well intentioned
你最终也只会把这些娃娃斩首
and, like, you would end up like, beheading the toys.”
我要开始试下了
-“I might have to build that!”
记得是从这里开始的
– “Just remember that it started right here”
所以我买到了这个小型桌面娃娃机
So I got this, like, little desk top claw machine
并且我去商店买来了电池
and I just went to the store and bought batteries.
这些电池是一点五伏特的
These are one and a half volts.
好大的一点五伏特电池
Like, they’re fucking huge and one and a half volts.
我不知道这是怎么回事
I don’t know what’s going on.
我没有对这个娃娃机做过任何手脚 我只是买了它
So I haven’t done anything with this, I just bought this.
我还是没有弄清楚接下来我该怎么做
I still haven’t figured out how I’m going to do this,
但是我认为就是这么回事了
but I guess that’s what this is all about.
为什么啥事都没发生?
Why is nothing happening?
[音乐播放中] 啊!
[Music]Uh!
天啊!这首可恶的歌 [音乐暂停]
[Music cuts off]This fucking song!
我只让它运行了大概20秒
I think I ran that for about twenty seconds
但我已经很想弄死它
and it already makes me want to kill it.
好吧 让我们一起拆开它吧
So…yeah. Let’s take this thing apart.
噢! 看啊
Oh! Look at that.
这里有两条链子 其中一条将爪子降下来
There are two chains here, one that lowers it Oh…
另一条链子则会打开并关闭爪子
and another chain that opens and closes the claw.
这非常棒
So that’s pretty cool but that’s not gon
但它的力道不足以斩断娃娃的头
na give us enough force to actually the behead stuff.
所以我想我应该先把爪子拿出来
So what I’m thinking is to take this claw out
并在爪子里装一个伺服电机
and put a servo motor
让它能够粉碎被抓的物品
on it and have that be what crushes it
但我想 我将用3D打印出一个爪子
but I think I’ll 3-D print a claw
那个爪子会更坚实有力一点
that’s a little bit sturdier and stronger
因为我刚买了一台新的3D打印机!
Because i just got a new 3-D printer!
我超开心的
I’m very excited about it.
好 项目已经进行到了第十天
So it’s like day, what?, ten of this project.
这就是我所做的各式各样的娃娃机爪子
This is all the different versions I made of the claw.
在做这个的时候 我就像一个疯子
I’m doing this like a crazy person.
今天早上我6点起床
I woke up at 6am this morning being like
就想到了应该怎样做才能让它运转
“This is how I need to do it for it to work!”
但我不确定这到底能行得通吗
and I’m not sure if this is actually going to work
但是我对这次尝试抱有很大期望
but I have high hopes for this iteration
我感觉还蛮好的
I got a good feeling about it.
所以我决定
So what I settled on,
因为一开始我让两个爪子移动
because in the beginning I had two claws move
然后我意识到 那会使爪子变得抓不稳
and I realized that might make it a little bit weaker.
我不是很确定
I’m not sure if that’s, like,
我这样思考是否正确
a correct way of thinking about it.
但是我现在有两个爪子
But now i have two claws that
这两个爪子一直在同一个地方
are in the same place all
然后让其中的一个部分移动
the time and then just one part that moves
可恶
Shit.
啊!
Uuuuuuuuuh!
好紧啊!
Hella tight!
我有一个测试伺服电机的好方法
To try out servomotors I have this really nifty little
我不知道它的技术术语是什么
I don’t know what the technical term is.
伺服电机测试器?
Servomotor try outer?
基本上 只要连接个电池
Basically just plug it in into a battery and you
它就可以移动
can move it around
然后你就不用再写码 超棒的
without having to do any programming which is really neat.
天啊!
Oooooooooooh!
我……
I…
天啊!
Nooooooo!
天!
No!
它像在咀嚼塑料
It’s chewing it’s way through the plastic.
天啊!
Fuck!
我以为这个会行得通
I thought this was actually gonna work.
我就是这个命了!
Story of my life!
让我们再试一下
Let’s iterate again.
在做这个娃娃机项目之前
So prior to starting this claw machine project,
我几乎没有做过任何CAD设计
I had hardly ever done any CAD design.
现在我感觉我就是个CAD奇才
Now I feel like a fucking CAD wiz.
如果你怀疑我的专业性
If you doubt that I’m a professional,
我可是有徽章的人
I have this patch.
我们这个伺服电机咬掉了一条金属
So we just have this, like, metal servo worm that’s bitten off.
你看它咀嚼塑料!
You see it’s like chewing its way through the plastic!
我打算用这个更大的
So I’m going to use this one that’s bigger
并且我真的把它做出来了
and I’ve actually modeled it
因为这样它就可以被嵌进去了
so this way it should just plop right in.
啊 快成了
Nooooo! It’s so close!
成功了!
Oh yeah!
实在是太令人满意了
Oh, that’s satisfying!
目前最好的版本
Best version so far.
这应该会有点痛
It’s in a little bit of pain.
但它会痛苦吗?
But is it suffering?
我在寻找能让我粉碎的可爱的东西
I’m just looking for cute stuff that I can crush
我的在线交友档案也是这么说的
which is also what my online dating profile says.
[欢欣地笑]所以……
[Laughter] So……
我们买了一些复活节糖果
we got and bought some Easter candy
因为我觉得这个比较好粉碎
cause I’m thinking that that’s gonna crush easily
我们有一些兔子 一些青蛙
We get some bunnies, we get some frogs,
还有一些小鸡
we get some chicks.

Uh!
这太恶心了!
This is nasty!

No.
不会吧?
Seriously.
我们都做了这么多努力
We’ve come this far
但你还启动不了
and now you’re not going to start.
你这个小混蛋
You little dipshit.
[音乐播放中]哈!
[♫ Music ♫] Ah!
好!我们开始
There we go.Ok!
加油!
Come on!
我说 糖果是很好吃
I mean the candy’s good.
但它的耳朵都没割掉!
It didn’t even cut off its ear!
它的力道不够强
It’s not as aggressive as I want it to be.
我只是想 把夹的东西摧毁
I want it to just, like, eat stuff up
但它丝毫未曾伤害这些小小的动物
and it’s barely injuring these tiny little creatures.
我还需要做些什么才能让它见效?
What do I need to do to make this work the way I want it to?
小鸭子 你要被抓住啦
Little ducky, you’re, you’re gonna get picked up.
[叮当声]
[Clanging sounds]
[失败声] 好吧
[♫ Fail sound effect ♫] Yeah,
娃娃机 你就别再说了
tell me about it claw machine.
[音乐加速]
[♫ Music speeds up ♫]
[叮当声 大笑声]
[Clanging sounds&Laughter]
那可太傻了
That was so stupid.
[咳嗽声]
[Coughs]
[大笑声]
[Laughter]
掉下来的是爪子而不是……[笑声]
It dropped the claw rather than the… [Laughter]
这……
This is…
我现在很失望!
I am so underwhelmed!
我花了很多时间在这个项目上
I spent so much time on this project
但是显然没有任何回报
and it’s obviously not paying off.
去他的娃娃机
Fucking claw machines man.
就算做了手脚 我还是失败了
Even when I rigged it, I still lost.
可能这些爪子从一开始就很糟糕了
Maybe they’re just too shitty from the start
所以我都无法让它们更糟糕了
so that I can’t make them shittier.
我不知道 我对自己失望至极
I don’t know. I feel disappointed in myself.
连失败也会失败
Failing at failing.
我是什么样的发明家?
What does that make me?
我是好还是坏?
Really bad or really good?
我是不是负负得正所以变好了?
Is it like minus time minus and I’m a plus?
大家认为我新指甲修剪得如何?
Hey! How do you like my new manicure?
美甲 我擅长这个
Nail art. That’s my thing.
如果你有任何关于改进它的想法
If you have any ideas on how to improve this
或者你有任何其他设计想让我尝试
or if you have any other designs that I should try out,
请让我知道!
please let me know!
可能我应该去买一个大一点的娃娃机
Maybe I should just buy a bigger claw machine,
也许我该买个真的大型娃娃机
maybe I should get one of those real, like, big ones.
这是公司的合理开支
That’s a fair company expense.
嗯 再看看吧
Yeah,we’ll see.
喔!
Uh!
噢 糟糕!
Oh nooooo!
现在我要开始打扫一下这里了
Now I’m going to have clean it up.
今天就这样吧
I’m calling it a day.
糟糕的一天
A bad day.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

虽然自制夹娃娃机不怎么样,但里面的巧克力味道不错,我买的哦~

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

林深遇鹿.

审核员

审核员B

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6v5CZBp5mw

相关推荐