ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

亲了驼鹿,感觉真棒! – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

亲了驼鹿,感觉真棒!

I KISSED A MOOSE, and I LIKED IT!

-所以你要做的事就是和她交朋友
– So what you wanna do is make friends with her,
这非常重要
it’s very important.
[Coyote]她是谁?
– [Coyote] Who is her?
-她 她是驼鹿Karen 她是一个孤儿
– Her, she’s Karen the moose, she’s an orphan.
-[Mario]驼鹿?
– [Mario] Moose?
-驼鹿 是的 她是一个母亲被杀害了的孤儿
– Moose, yeah, she’s an orphan whose mother was killed
沿着Haines高速公路 然后 呃 国家打电话给我
along the Haines Highway, and, uh, the state called me
说你想带她吗?有一个四英亩的沼泽
and said do you wanna take her, she’s got a four-acre swamp,
她来到这里 我能够听见她在这儿
she came up here, I can hear her over there.
所以我准备了这些胡萝卜 我要打开门了
So I’ve got these carrots and I’m gonna open a door
然后你就给她一根胡萝卜
and then you just offer her a carrot,
把它塞进她的嘴里 然后你应该亲她
and stuff it in her mouth, and then you should kiss her
得鼻子 这很重要
on the nose, this is very important.
如果不亲她一下 她会觉得你不喜欢她
If she’s not kissed she’ll feel like you don’t like her,
她没有吸引力 等等
that she’s not attractive, et cetera.
-你是在让我亲一只驼鹿吗?
– You’re asking me to kiss a moose?
-是啊
– Yes.
-[Andrew]这是只小驼鹿吗?
– [Andrew] Is it a baby moose?
-不 她不是一只小驼鹿
– No, she’s not a baby moose.
-这似乎是驼鹿中的驼鹿
– This is a moose moose, like.
-好的 她四岁了 看
– Well, she’s four years old, see.
-哦 那不是一只小驼鹿
– Oh, that’s not a baby moose.
-她还在成长
– She’s still growing.
-好吧 好的 让我们亲一下驼鹿
– Okay, well, let’s go kiss a moose.
-让我们来看一看
– Let’s take a look.
好的 也许 我不知道
Well, maybe, I don’t know.
你会听我的 因为她会
You gotta follow me because she’ll
误想一些事 好吗?
think something’s wrong, okay?
(哭诉声)
(bleating)
她在那儿
There she is.
(鼓声)
(drumbeats)
-[Coyote]当位于阿拉斯加
– [Coyote] While on location in Alaska,
我们度过了美好的时光
we had the wonderful pleasure
花费了几天在Steve Kroschel的
of spending several days working at Steve Kroschel’s
野生动物保护区工作 在这我们近距离接触了
wildlife sanctuary, where we got up close with
许多不同物种的动物 包括貂 红狐
many different species, including mink, red fox,
当然还有备受期待的金刚狼
and of course the highly anticipated wolverine.
Steve有令人难以置信的天赋能够
Steve has the incredible talent of being able to
与动物说话许多天
speak with animals, and for several days,
他指导我和他一起去为工作做准备
he mentored me as I prepared to work with him.
然而 在世界上对
However, there’s no preparation in the world
亲吻一只四百磅重的驼鹿是无法做准备的
for kissing a 400-pound moose.
在我知道这以前 队员和我
And before we knew it, the crew and I
都和Karen面对面
were face to face with Karen.
-我要给你胡萝卜了 我将它们放在这
– I’m gonna give you this carrot, I split them up here
‘因为我还有一些并且我要打开这个门
’cause I got a few, and I’m gonna open this door,
现在只能这然后希望她会接受它
and just stand right here and then hope that she’ll take it.
塞进她的嘴里塞进她的嘴里
Shove it in the mouth, shove it in the mouth,
塞进她的嘴里!-就像一匹马?
shove it in the mouth! – Just like a horse?
-来吧 亲她亲她 亲她
– Come on, kiss her, kiss her, kiss her,
你要亲她的鼻子!
you gotta kiss her on the nose!
好吧 再来一次
All right, try it again.
亲吧
Kiss.
现在 看 我在和她聊天 现在这确实不是一个榨汁机
Now, see, I’m talking to her, now it’s not exactly a juicer,
你要走慢一点
you gotta go a little bit slower.
这儿 试一下这个方法 她喜欢它放在牙齿上
Here, try one this way, she likes it in the teeth.
不过别让她拉出你的牙
Don’t let her pull your teeth out though.
-放在我的嘴外面吗?
– Out of my mouth?
-是的 如果你放在嘴里面 她会把你的牙拉出来
– Yeah, she’ll pull your teeth out if you got,
当她变的有些忙的时候
when she gets a little busy.
好吧 现在就很完美了 再来一次
Okay, now that’s perfect, do it again.
这就是和一只驼鹿鼻子对鼻子
– That is nose to nose with a moose.
-在这 在这
– Get in there, get in there,
她的脖子只有这么长
her neck is only so long.
-哦 她的口水跑到我的嘴唇上去了
– Oh, I got moose slobber all over my lip.
-没关系 都是有机的
– That’s all right, it’s all organic.
-你们可要试试这个
– You guys gotta try this.
队员们可以尝试吗?
Can the crew try this?
-我不知道 但你得靠近一点
– I dunno, but you gotta get closer.
再来一次
One more.
(哼)
(groaning)
-她的口水都到我脸上来了
– I got moose slobber all over my face.
你们想知道鹿的口水尝起来是什么味道吗?
You guys wanna know what moose slobber tastes like?
是咸的
It’s salty.
我从来没有持续亲过任何动物这么多次
I’ve never kissed any animal this many times in a row,
那是肯定的 对吧?
that’s for sure, right?
哦,老兄,那是一个脸部转移
– Oh, man, that’s a faceplant.
-是的
– All right.
我认为Mario 到你了 兄弟
I think Mario, you’re up, dude.
-我?
– Me?
-[Coyote]是的 朋友 你第一个
– [Coyote] Yeah, man, you’re first.
-放手去做吧
– Go for it.
-好的 我会做的
– All right, I’ll do it.
-[Coyote]现在 这儿 你把摄影机给我 我们换一下
– [Coyote] Now, here, you give me the camera, let’s switch.
我拿着Mario的音乐相机 我们走吧
I’ll take Mario’s, musical cameras, here we go.
-所以我要做什么呢?
– So what do I do?
-准备 在这儿 把它放进你的嘴里
– Get ready, here, put it in your mouth,
但不要让她把你的牙拉出来
but don’t let her pull your teeth out.
-好的
– Okay.
-如果她开始用力拉 放手
– If she starts tugging on it, let go.
-重来一次 重来一次 重来一次
– Do it again, do it again, do it again.
-好的
– Okay.
-她喜欢这个 看她的眼睛 她很开心
– She loves it, look at her eyes, she’s so happy.
Jaws 过来 Jaws
Jaws, come on, Jaws.
-好的 好的 我们开始吧
– All right, all right, here we go.
你准备好了吗?
You ready?
-不要让她把你的牙拉出来 放手
– Don’t let her pull your teeth out, let go.
完美
Perfect.
你和驼鹿一样高
You are as tall as a moose.
来这边
There you go.
再来一次 再来一次
One more, one more.
-好的 好的 好的 Mark
– All right, all right, all right, Mark,
到你了 来 放下摄影机
it’s your turn, come on, put down the camera.
把摄影机给Mario
Give the camera to Mario.
-我是一个摄影师-不 让我们来吧
– I’m the camera guy. – Nope, let’s do it.
Steve 他可以做到的 对吧?
Steve, he can do it, right?
-好的 当然
– Well, sure.
-[Mark]哦 Steve 你是想说我们做到了
– [Mark] Oh, Steve, you’re supposed to say we’re done.
-我们得到了一些胡萝卜
– We got a couple of carrots.
我们做到了 我们做到了
We’re done, we are.
-她呼吸良好 她呼吸良好 不要担心
– She’s got good breath, she’s got good breath, don’t worry.
-好的 好的
– All right, all right.
好的 我们可以再做一次
All right, we can do one more.
-好的 前进 准备
– Sure, go ahead, get ready.
-所以我要做什么?
– So what do I do?
-把它放进你的嘴里 然后拿好它
– Put it in your mouth and hold onto it,
让她把胡萝卜从你的嘴里拉出来
and let her pull it out of your mouth,
但不要让她拉走你的牙齿
but don’t let her take your teeth.
-好的 好的
– All right, all right.
-戴假牙的人 有时候会在这里弄松他们的假牙
– People with dentures sometimes loose them here.
我们开始吧
Here we go.
坚持住 坚持住 额哦
Hold on, hold on, uh-oh.
-[Mario] 我喜欢你的样子 你就像一个雪人
– [Mario] I like that look on you, you look like a snowman.
-那儿有很多胡萝卜 朋友
– That’s a lot of carrots, man.
-啊 我紧贴着一只驼鹿!
– Ahh, I nuzzled a moose!
-[Steve]好的
– [Steve] All right.
-[Coyote]好的 亲一只驼鹿!
– [Coyote] All right, kissing a moose!
-好的 我喜欢亲驼鹿
– Yeah, I love kissing a moose.
-[Steve]你们离开 我待在这边
– Steve] You guys head out, I’ll stay on this side,
我要把她关进篱笆里 这样 她就会知道这里的日常
I’m gonna give her a french, so, she knows the routine here.
跟我来这儿
Come with me over here.
-[Coyote]拜拜 Karen
– [Coyote] Bye, Karen.
-[Andrew]拜拜 Karen
– [Andrew] Bye, Karen.
-[Mario]拜拜 Karen
– [Mario] Bye, Karen.
-哇 呃 很好 我的脸现在沾满了驼鹿的口水
– Wow, um, well, my face is covered in moose slobber
如果当我到Alaska 我们要做的一件
right now and if there was one thing when I got to Alaska
我不认为我会去做的事
that I didn’t think I was going to do,
就是亲吻驼鹿
it was going to be kissing a moose.
Steve 感谢你带给我
Steve, thank you for providing me with
如此不可思议的经历
such an incredible experience.
亲吻驼鹿
Kissing a moose.
-我要抱抱你
– I’ve gotta hug you.
-哦 这太帅了
– Ohhhh, that was so awesome.
我是Coyote Peterson 始终勇敢 保持野性
I’m Coyote Peterson, be brave, stay wild,
我们会在下次拍摄再见
we’ll see you on the next location.
当我们在阿拉斯加的时候 我们看到过野生的驼鹿
While in Alaska, we did see moose in the wild,
在他们100码以内就是难以置信的了
and to be within 100 yards of them was incredible.
然而 我不得不承认 亲吻驼鹿
However, I have to admit, kissing a moose
到目前为止是驼鹿与成员最棒的邂逅
was by far the coolest moose encounter
并且我从未有过
the crew and I could have ever had.
如果你喜欢这次外景拍摄 确保回顾
If you enjoyed this On Location, make sure to go back
和观看成员和我与
and watch as the crew and I got up close
一对小驼鹿在野外的近距离接触
with a pair of juvenile moose in the wild.
不要忘记 关注勇敢的荒野频道
And don’t forget, subscribe to the Brave Wilderness channel
这样你们可以参与我们下次的大探险
so you can join us on our next big adventure.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

...

审核员

【MR】拾月

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib4EX5u9hGk

相关推荐
笨蛇