ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

画你自己的人生 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

画你自己的人生

"I DON'T Do What WALL STREET Tells Me!" - Warren Buffett - #Entspresso

早上好
– Good morning, Believe Nation.
我是Evan
It’s Evan.
我的一个词是相信
My one word is believe,
我相信他们
and I believe in people
比他们相信自己更多
more than they believe in themselves,
我真的希望 你可以从你自己身上
and my sincere hope is that if you see in yourself
看到我所看到的特质
what I see in you,
这样你将能够改变这个世界
you’ll be able to change the planet.
所以为了对你的生活旅程有所帮助
So to help you on your journey.
今天的主题是 描绘你想要的
Today’s message is paint what you want.
献给你 沃伦.巴菲特(的访谈)
Over to you, Warren Buffet.
鸡鸣
(rooster crowing)
hip-hop音乐
(hip-hop music)
#我每天早上醒来#
♫ I wake up every morning
#咖啡让我继续前进#
♫ Espresso keep me going
#我每天早上醒来#
♫ I wake up every morning
你认为让你最满意的是什么?
– What brings you the most satisfaction?
除开家庭
Beyond family.
好吧 (笑)我最满意的
– Well, (laughs) my most greatest satisfaction
是保持身体健康
is just staying in good health.
我是说 当你86岁的时候
I mean, when you’re 86, I mean,
你看待健康会有点不一样
you look at this a little differently.

(laughter)

But I…
所以 你现在状态很好吧
– So you’re in good health?
是的
– Oh yeah.
我是说 我享受每一天
I mean, I enjoy every day, I enjoy…
(采访者)但你每天享受的事情是什么?
– [Interviewer] But what is it that you enjoy?
我很享受管理伯克希尔
– Well, I enjoy running Berkshire.
我是说 如果你了解我的内心
I mean, if you get right down into my psyche, I mean…
(采访者)我想听那个
– [Interviewer] That’s what I want to hear.
不 是这样的 你知道
– Yeah, no, it’s, you know,
我用了五十多年来描绘我的人生
it’s been my painting for 50-some years.
我描绘我想要的
I get to paint what I want.
我并不必须去做 你懂的
I don’t have to do, you know,
跟着华尔街告诉我的去做下一步
follow what Wall Street is telling me to do next quarter
或者类似这样的事
or something like that.
我拥有画笔和画布
So I own the brush, I own the canvas,
并且画布是没有限制的
and the canvas is unlimited,
真是非常美妙的游戏
and that’s a pretty nice game,
我每天和我喜欢的人去做
and I get to do it every day with people I like.
我并不需要和人联系
I don’t have to associate with anyone
那些让我反胃的人 你懂吗
that causes my stomach to churn, you know?
如果我从政
If I were in politics,
我必须对大多数人面带微笑
I’d have to smile at a lot of people
包括那些我想打的人
that I want to hit, you know?
所以
– So…
(采访者)你不和他们交谈
– [Interviewer] You just don’t talk to them.
所以
– So I…
是真的 我有远大理想
It’s really, I’ve got a good deal.
我一直 我一直在奋斗
I’m going to, I’m hanging onto it.
(笑)
(laughter)
这是很好的提醒
– This is always a great reminder
你能控制你自己的画笔
that you are in control of your own brush.
你是艺术家 你能描绘你想要的
You are the artist, you get to paint what you want,
你控制着你的画笔
and you are in control of your brush.
我们经常抱怨别人
Where too often we blame other people.
你肯定抱怨你的老板
You might blame your boss
如果你有一份千方百计想逃离的工作
if you have a job that you’re trying to get out of.
你可能抱怨你的环境
You might blame your circumstances.
一旦你开始抱怨别人
And as soon as you start blaming somebody else,
你会自我感觉良好
it makes you feel good about yourself,
因为 这不是你的错
‘cuz it’s not your fault anymore, right?
是别人的错
So it’s somebody else’s fault,
所以我会对自己会更满意
so I can feel better about myself.
但是一旦你逃避了这个责任
But as soon as you give away that responsibility,
一旦你把画笔给了别人
as soon as you give your brush to somebody else,
以后你将不会再成长
then you’re never going to grow.
那是很绝望的
It’s hopeless.
你不能再画你想要的
You’re never going to make the painting that you want.
通常当你拿起画笔
And so it always starts with you picking up your brush
拥有自己的画布时画画就开始了
and owning your canvas,
那不是一件整天在做的事
and that may not be a full-time thing.
比如 现实是
Like, there’s the realities of the world.
你可能有家庭 有孩子
You might have a family, you might have kids,
你可能有配偶 有负债
you might have a spouse, you might have big debt.
很多原因 你知道的
There’s lots of reasons, you know,
他们放缓了你成功的步伐
that are slowing your progress,
但你仍旧能每天拿起你的笔刷
but you can still pick up that brush every day
开始画画 对吧
and paint something, right?
你可以每天花30或者60分钟
You can spend 30 to 60 minutes every single day
在你的事业上规划
on your business,
如果你做到了
and if you did that,
你会看到事业大的方向成长
you’ll start to see major growth in your business.
只有生活的压力才能阻止
What ends up happening is the pressures of life
其他事情也开始发生
and everything else that’s happening
开始让你喘不过气
start beating down on you.
你没有安排足够的时间
You haven’t scheduled in enough time
去专注于你的事业
to focus on your business.
你没有划分明确的分界线
You don’t set enough boundaries around it
告诉自己这个庄严的时刻 我得
and say this is sacred time that I need to focus
专注于我想要的事
on doing the thing that I say I want to do, right?
如果你有这个伟大的想法
If you have this big goal,
你得为这个目标控制行为
you have to start matching your actions to the goal.
你应该开始
You start out,
你必须开始行动
you have to start taking action on the thing
为你想做的东西
that you say you want to do.
你必须得拿起你的画笔
You have to pick up your brush
每天开始画画
and every day start painting.
对于这样没有全身心
And so for those of you who haven’t gone full-time
或者没有行动的人
or aren’t taking enough action,
持续制定时间表的人
schedule in the time in your calendar consistently
是时候开始了
so that it’s happening.
你知道 星期一的晚上九点
So, you know, Monday nights at 9:00
星期二的晚上九点
and Tuesday nights at 9:00
或者无论什么时候 都填满的你的时刻表
or whatever the time is that fits best for your schedule,
确保被填满这样你就有时间去画
make sure it’s being put in there so you have time to paint.
另一边 是开始厌倦的企业家
The other side are the entrepreneurs who start to get bored.
这些企业家有自己的事业
The entrepreneurs who have a business,
有一定的成功
who’ve had some success,
但是他们的生活稳定
but then they’ve plateaued,
一直在原地踏步
and they’re kind of just staying here at the same level,
没有成长 没有从中获得任何东西
not growing, not getting anything from it anymore.
对很多企业家来说 这很常见
And a lot of these entrepreneurs, this is common.
你厌倦你的事业
It’s common to get bored of your business.
然后你想放弃你的工作
It’s common to then want to quit your business,
或者去找其他你想做的事
or to look for something else that you want to do
因为你现在的工作不能再带给你
because this business isn’t giving you
满足和快乐
the satisfaction and the joy anymore.
一个重要的原因
And a big reason for that
是你已经放弃了画笔
is because you’ve dropped the brush.
比如 你已经不再创造新的东西了
Like, you’ve stopped creating something new.
过去的成功成了锁链
You let the success that you’ve had in the past
阻止你前进
be chains that prevent you from moving forward.
最近我在和一个youtuber交流
So I was talking to a YouTuber recently
他正在经历这个瓶颈
who’s going through this,
他有一个成功的频道
and he has a successful channel,
他试图把它建立起来
he’s trying to build it up,
但是增长却很平缓
but he’s had kind of flat growth,
他觉得自己一直在做相同的视频
and he feels like he’s making the same videos
一遍又一遍
over and over and over again,
内容上没有什么变化
and there’s no variety in the content anymore,
他不知道该做些什么
and he’s not sure what to do about it.
他应该卖掉他的频道吗
Should he sell his channel?
他应该把注意力转移到其他事上吗
Should he focus on a different business?
他应该成立其他的合资企业吗
Should he set up other joint ventures?
他应该进入播客的行业吗
Should he get into podcasting?
还是应该离开去做其他事吗
Should he just go and do something else?
他感到挫败和厌倦的原因
And the reason why he’s frustrated and bored
是因为他丧失了创造力
is because he lost the creativity.
他不再做新的事了 对吧
He’s not doing new things anymore, right?
他放弃了他的画笔
He dropped his brush.
你不得不把它捡回来
You have to pick it back up
然后重新开始画面去做一些不一样的事
and just start to paint again and do something different.
我喜欢我的频道
I love the series on my channel.
我喜欢制作每一个新系列
I love making every new series.
我不断地融入新系列
I’m constantly inviting new series in.
如果我不再喜欢一个系列我会放弃它
If I don’t like a series anymore, I’ll drop it,
就算它真的很受欢迎
even if it’s really popular,
如果我不再享受这个系列 我就会放弃它
if I’m not enjoying it, I’m going to drop it,
因为我不想再到这里来和你们这些家伙讲话
because I don’t want to come here and talk to you guys
对于某些有固定基础的事 我不是很有激情
on a consistent basis on something I’m not passionate about.
所以我们一直不断地在尝试新的事物
And so we’re constantly trying new things,
新的系列 新的想法
new series, new ideas.
我一直在画
I’m constantly painting.
我的频道是不一样的
My channel is not the same.
是的 我们正在做youtube的视频
Yes, we’re making YouTube videos,
但是那和一年前的我是不同的
but it’s not the same as I was a year ago,
它看起来是不一样
and it’s not going to look the same as it will
在一年后
in another year from now,
两年后 五年后 甚至十年后
and two years, and five years, and 10 years.
关键是作为一名
And so the key is to be constantly evolving
企业家要不断发展
as an entrepreneur,
不断地捡起画笔
constantly picking up the brush,
不断地画出新的东西
constantly painting new things,
如果你做一个创意企业家太久了
and if you go too long as a creative entrepreneur
没有画画 没有表达
without painting, without expressing,
没有把你自己投入到工作中去
without putting yourself into the business,
你会被困在日常的
and you just get stuck in the day to day grind
业务管理的折磨中
of running the operations,
你会觉得厌倦 你会感到奔溃
you will get bored, you will crash,
你会想停工
you will want to shut down,
你会想看看其他的东西
you will want to look at something else,
你会想要出售业务
you will want to sell the business,
你会想离开
you will want to move on.
如果那就是你
And so if that’s you,
我强烈建议您看看
I’d strongly encourage you to look at
我如何不断地寻找新的方式
how do I consistently find new ways
去捡起画笔继续画我的事业
to pick up the brush and keep painting in my business.
所以今天的问题是 我很好奇
So the question of the day today is, I’m curious,
你多久为你的业务创造一次新事物呢
how often are you creating new things for your business?
你多久对你的
How often are you expressing your creativity
公司表达一次创意呢
into your company?
那对你来说是坚持做的吗
How consistent is that for you?
是每天吗
Is it daily?
还是一周一次
Is it once a week?
是一个月一次
Is it once a month?
或是一个季度一次
Is it once a quarter?
我想听听你们的想法
I’d love to hear from you.
把你们的想法留在下面的评论中
Leave it down in the comments below.
同时 对这个视频上线后
Also, for people who leave comments
第一个新时段进行评论的人
within the first few hours of this video going live,
你有机会获得两项日常奖项中的一项
you have a chance to win one of two daily prizes.
我也想和马库斯.坎贝尔简短地聊一聊
I also want to give a quick chat to Marcus Campbell.
马库斯,非常感谢你用
Marcus, thank you so much for picking up
我的书《你的一个词》
a copy of my book “Your One Word”
在youtube上制作视频
and making the YouTube video on it, as well.
我真的很感谢你的支持和评论
I really, really appreciate the support and the review,
我很高兴你们能喜欢我的书
and I’m so glad that you enjoyed my book.
再次感谢大家的收看
Thank you guys again for watching.
我相信你
I believe in you.
我希望你继续相信你自己
I hope you continue to believe in yourself
无论你的一个词是什么
and whatever your one word is.
大爱你们
Much love,
我们明早见
and I’ll see you again tomorrow morning
明天是关于Entspresso的视频
for another shot of Entspresso.
(hip-hop音乐)
(hip-hop music)
#我每天早晨醒来#
♫ I wake up every morning
#咖啡促使我前进#
♫ Espresso keep me going
我认为你得找出是什么让你一文不值
– I think you’ve got to find what makes you tick.
同时我觉得成功来自于
And I think greatness comes from when you marry your passion
你对你工作的全身心的热爱
with your job.
因为我觉得我不是拥有一份工作
‘Cuz I don’t really think I have a job.
我只是做我热爱的事
I just, I love what I do.
我经常和孩子们说那些话
And I always say that to kids.
同时也和很多大学里的孩子们说
I talk to a lot of kids who are at university and say,
我怎样才能赚很多钱
how do I make a lot of money?
我说 忘记钱本身
I say, forget the lot of money part.
去发现一些你擅长的东西
Find something you’re going to be great at
让钱自己来找你
and let the money follow you.
所以那是关于那些发现自己激情的人
– So what is it about people who find their passion,
那些努力工作但挣不到一分钱的人吗
who work hard and never make a dime?
他们赚了点钱 但是不够
Well, they make a few dimes, but not enough.
他们没有到达那里
They never get there.
所以 你知道吗 范妮 那很有趣
– So, you know, Fanny, it’s interesting,
因为我们一直在进行这个话题
‘cuz we have this conversation all the time.
我住在一个非常富裕的地方
I live in a very affluent area,
我可以吃到不同季节的晚餐
and I have these quarterly dinners,
或者曾经和我邻居一起
or I used to, with my neighbors.
所以关键是我有20个朋友
So at one point I had 20 guys.
他们都有几百万的身家
They were all worth hundreds of millions of dollars.
我们曾经问过一个相同的问题
And we asked that same question.
你能一直都那么成功吗
Can you always be successful,
即使你喜欢你所做的和其他所有事物
even if you love what you do and all the other stuff?
现实就像我爸爸说的
And the reality is, as my dad said,
如果你工作努力[范妮]是的
– If you work hard… – [Fanny] Right.
你的生活永远不会贫穷
– …you will never be poor in life.
但是仅仅因为工作努力并不意味着你会富有
But just because you work hard doesn’t mean you’ll be rich.
有时候你需要运气
Sometimes you need to get lucky.
但是现实是你越努力工作
But the reality is that the harder you work,
你真的会得到更多的好运
it’s true, the luckier you get.
所以我不去记准确的时间或其他的事
– So I don’t really remember the exact day or anything,
但是当我在大学的时候我开始思考
but when I was in college is when I started thinking
有朝一日想要成为企业家
about wanting to be an entrepreneur someday.
所以我不是那个有柠檬摊的小孩
So it was, I was not the kid with the lemonade stand.
你知道的 我不是
You know, I didn’t,
我不属于那类
I wasn’t one of these kids
一直努力攒钱的孩子
who was always trying to raise money.
当我小的时候我一直想成为科学家
I always wanted to be a scientist when I was little.
但我同时也喜欢电脑
But I’d also always loved computers.
我是幸运的 因为在我的那个年纪
I like, I was lucky, ‘cuz at my age this is unusual,
可以用有主机的电脑还是很罕见的
to have access to a mainframe computer
在我小学四年级的时候
for my elementary school when I was in fourth grade,
我很快就明白
and quickly learned that there was
电脑里有预编的游戏星际迷航
a pre-programmed Star Trek game on that computer,
然后我用那台电脑什么也没做
and then I never did anything except play Star Trek
除了打游戏
with the computer.
所以我不知道那是怎么形成的
So I don’t know how formative that was.
它当然指引
It certainly led,
帮助我很大程度地增长了我的星际迷航知识
it certainly helped my Star Trek knowledge considerably.
(笑)
(laughter)
但是我一直很喜欢电脑
And, and, but I’ve always loved computers.
在大学的某个地方
Somewhere in college,
我开始关注一些人 比如
I started watching some of the people who were, like,
比如设立大学披萨配送服务的人
setting up, you know, college pizza delivery services,
还有 你知道的一些核心企业家
and, you know, kind of the core entrepreneurs,
还会思考 你知道的
and thinking, you know,
这个看起来是一件很有趣的事
this looks like a really fun thing to do.
我的意思是 我真的很喜欢我在做的事
– I mean, I really, really enjoy what I do.
真的
I really do.
我想
And I think, you know,
很多人可能有兴趣 想问我
a number of you probably are interested in consulting,
我只有一个建议
and I think my only advice,
我希望我比你大几岁
and I hope that I’m a few years older than you
我有权利给你一点建议
so I have the right to give you a little bit of advice.
但是我唯一的意见是
But my only advice is pick something
做你完全喜欢的事
that you will thoroughly enjoy,
无论那是什么
whatever that may be.
我觉得如果你去做
And I think if you do that, you know,
你可以解决人生第一要义
you will, to answer the first individual’s question,
你将来可能凭此谋生
you’ll probably survive in it,
而且有可能你会成长得很快
and potentially, maybe you’ll thrive in it.
我通常不会这么说
I mean, I usually don’t say this,
但是如果我没有花很多钱
but, you know, if I wasn’t paid a lot of money,
我仍然会做我所做的
I would still do what I do.
我希望
I hope, you know,
我的一些的爱管闲事的合作伙伴不要看到这个节目
some of our managing partners don’t see this program,
(笑)
(laughter)
不然我的部分可能会被减掉
because my units may get cut.
但是我还是会做我在做的
But I would still do what I do.
你知道的 我每年都惊讶于
You know, I’m surprised on a yearly basis
我赚的钱
as to what kind of money I make.
我的意思是 我只是完全惊讶
I mean, I just am absolutely surprised.
我只用了我赚的十分之一
I would do it for a tenth of what I make.
所以 只要发现你真正享受的事物
So, you know, just find something that you really enjoy,
我想你会成长得很快
and I think you’ll thrive.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

把描绘人生的画笔掌握在自己手中,去做自己喜欢的事

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

zxr

审核员

审核团HY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf6Ptq8MUeY

相关推荐