ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

奇怪的味觉丧失(我没有味觉) – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

奇怪的味觉丧失(我没有味觉)

I Can't Taste Anything

– [Adrian] I describe it as having bubble gum,
我觉得失去味觉就像嚼泡泡糖
and once it’s lost all its flavor,
它完全失去了味道之后
you have just a piece of rubber that you chew over and over again.
你就只是在反复地咀嚼一块橡胶
That is essentially what food is like for me
基本上 当我将食物放进嘴里时
when I put food into my mouth.
食物对我来说就是这样的
My name is Adrian Wellock, and I have lost my sense of taste.
我是Adrian Wellock 我的味觉丧失了
I suffered a cold,
有一次我感冒了
and I started getting a metallic taste in my mouth.
我的嘴里开始出现一股金属味
Once that finally left, took my sense of taste with it.
那个味道最终消失的同时 也带走了我的味觉
It took me a few weeks
我花了好几周时间
to actually identify that it was my taste
才真正分辨出 消失的是我的味觉
because I could smell perfectly.
因为我的嗅觉没有问题
I only eat foods now which spend very little time in the mouth.
现在我吃东西的时候 在嘴里停留时间很短
Because I don’t extract any flavor,
因为我尝不出任何味道
the idea of a chocolate bar or a steak,
吃巧克力棒或者牛排
the way you chew it
你咀嚼它
in order to bring out the juices and the flavors of it,
是为了嚼出食物中的汁液和味道
there’s no enjoyment from it.
咀嚼本身不会令人享受
So I find myself eating very light foods
所以我发现自己吃的食物很清淡
like salads and rice.
比如沙拉和米饭
And also, I use the advantage of adding herbs
此外 我还利用添加香料的好处
in order to make the smell sensation quite enjoyable.
让食物闻起来很香
I also find the spice very important.
我发现辣椒粉也很重要
Spice is not actually something you taste.
辣实际上不是一种味觉
It’s something you feel.
而是一种感觉
It gives it that sort of tingle in my mouth.
它让我的嘴里有点发麻
You end up with a rather peculiar eating pattern
最后你会形成一种很奇特的饮食模式
that people look at you funny
人们会觉得你很有趣
because you’re putting chilies on your breakfast cereal
因为你在早餐麦片上放辣椒
and you’ve put a mustard sauce on pretty much a lot of the food you eat.
并且在你吃的很多食物上 都放了芥末酱
And almost three years now, we’re still none of the wiser
到现在差不多三年了 我们仍然不知道
as to why it’s gone or getting my sense of taste back.
味觉消失的原因以及如何恢复味觉
(playful music)
[轻快的音乐]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

Adrian Wellock 在一次感冒之后丧失了味觉,至今仍未治愈。他在尝试各种刺激味蕾的方式。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

千思与

审核员

审核员 RN

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHcjF9lrBoc

相关推荐