ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

我买了一座大房子 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

我买了一座大房子

I BOUGHT A HOUSE!

女孩们 想搬出这个小阁楼吗
Girls, how do you feel about moving out of this loft?
我们要搬家了
We’re moving?
你们想搬到一座大房子里吗
Do you guys wanna move to a house?
当然想啦
Sure, why not?
我买了一座大房子
I Bought A House!
大家好 欢迎回到我的频道
Hello everybody! And welcome back to my channel.
今天要和你们分享一件超级激动人心的事
Today I have a really really exciting thing to talk about
大概你们已经从标题看出来了
and you guys probably already know because of the title.
我只是有许多事要和你们分享
I don’t know there’s just a lot of stuff that I want to talk about.
因为我真的太兴奋了
I’m really excited about this.
在过去的一两个月中 我内心简直百感交集
I have just been feeling a lot of different emotions over last month or two,
最后终于感到一切尘埃落定
and it’s finally kind of settling down
而现在事实也是如此
and it’s really happening now.
我想是时候和你们聊聊这件事了
So I feel like it’s a good time to talk about it.
希望你们和我一样兴奋
I hope you guys are just as excited as I am.
我迫不及待要向你们展示这个过程了
and I can’t wait to show with you guys more about the process:
为什么我选择这座房子 为什么我要买下它
Why I chose this house, why I’m buying the house
诸如此类
and all sorts of stuff
我会时刻和你们分享最新进展
I just want to keep you guys in the loop
让你们知道我生活中的新鲜事
so you guys know what’s going on in my life.
这是我一直想要告诉你们的事
This is something that I’ve been wanting to talk to you guys about
但我不希望半途横生枝节
but because of just the whole process I didn’t want to jinx it.
因为我不能完全肯定它会发生
I wasn’t a hundred percent sure if it was gonna happen
所以之前我更想保持低调
so I just wanted to keep it more on the down-low
免得兴奋好久 最后却要告诉你们这事行不通
before I get too excited and end up telling you guys: ‘Oh it didn’t work out.’
这个视频将告诉你们一些最新消息
But yeah, this video is gonna be kind of look like an update,
那么我们开始吧
so I guess we’ll just get started and talk about it!
我用几个问题将视频分成了小节
So in this video, I wanted to kind of section it
就像我在回答你们的问题一样
to where is as if I’m answering questions from you guys.
虽然你们之前没法向我提问
I know you guys haven’t been able to ask me questions on it
也没有谈到过这件事 但这些问题
or haven’t talked about it, but these are just questions
是我认为你们会好奇的
I think you guys would be curious about,
如果还有其他想知道的
and if there’s anything else you want to know,
也请告诉我 因为我正在计划
please let me know because I plan on doing
在频道制作一个系列
kind of look like a series here on my channel.
分享整个过程
just about this whole process.
如果你们已经关注我一段时间
If you guys have been following me for a while now,
就会知道我刚刚搬家
you would know that I just moved
你们可能要在这个视频中
and seriously you guys are probably watching this video
听到我的抱怨
be like bitch, do you just move like…
你是不是每三个月左右就搬一次家
Don’t you move every 3 months or some?
没错 我就是
And yes, bitch, I do.
我已经受够了 想要结束这种生活
And I am over it, I am tired of it.
这是我这么期盼买房的一个重要原因
And that is a huge reason why I’m excited to buy a house.
一年前我搬到了洛杉矶
I moved to LA a year ago,
准确地说
exactly about a year ago.
是一年前的十一月
It would be one year in November.
我搬到这里
And I moved here because
是因为我热爱这里的生活 想要住在这里
I just loved the life here and lived here
当我要在我喜欢的学院周边停留
when I was going to sit down with all this college
当我住在这里时
that I liked to, and while I was living here
我非常喜爱这里 并且第一次感到
I just loved it, like I have never felt like
如此强烈的归属感 我属于洛杉矶
I belonged in a place more than LA.
因此 我知道洛杉矶
Because of that reason, I know that LA is
是我想要定居的地方
somewhere that I want to settle down in,
至少是在接下来几年
at least for the next few years.
因此一年前我搬到这里
So when I moved here a year ago,
寻找住处的时候 我只是在找一个
as I was apartment hunting, I knew I just wanted a
暂时落脚的地方
place that was temporary.
选择这里是因为 这是我能找到的地方中
Chose this place because this was the most affordable place
最能负担得起的
out of all the other places that I’ve looked at,
我知道今年租约到期时
and I knew that at the end of my lease this year,
我有希望买下一座房子
I want to hopefully buy a house,
这里的租金我能够负担
and this place happened to have the most affordable rent
空间又最大 于是我选了这里
and the biggest space, so that’s why I chose this place.
你们一定很好奇 我要搬到哪里
I’m sure a lot of you are curious as to where I’m moving,
但事关个人隐私 我无意透露
but for privacy reason I’m not gonna say exactly
我未来的住址 但我仍然身处
where I’m moving, but I am still within
洛杉矶这一带
you know the LA area.
我知道搬家之后
I’m sure eventually once I move,
当我开始上传相关视频
when I start vlogging and things like that,
许多人就能猜到我的住址
many of you probably pick up on where I live.
我也知道大多数人并没有恶意
and I know most of you don’t have bad intentions,
但我不想分享具体地点
but the reason I don’t want to share exactly where
是因为有的人
is because there are people
会看到视频 而他们确实心怀恶意
who watch you know videos and they do have bad intention.
他们会跟踪年轻女孩
Ok, they might come after young girl,
如果有人跟踪我
but I mean if anybody tries to come after me,
我将
I will I will
绝不会留情
I will have no mercy, ok.
我拜托各位 如果你们
I do ask that if you guys do
知道我的住址
end up knowing where I live,
请不要发在评论区或其他地方
please just don’t comment it and stuff like that.
如果我们偶然相遇
If I bump into you in the area,
打个招呼吧 我会很高兴见到你们
please say hi, I would love to meet you guys,
但请不要在网络上分享
but yeah, just please don’t try to share it online,
不然我会删除评论
otherwise I would just delete the comment.
我想这个问题是
I think this question is something that
许多人都会好奇的
maybe a lot of you’ll be curious to know,
为什么我选择买房而不是租房
and that is why am I buying and not renting.
就像我之前所说的
So like I told you guys earlier,
我非常喜欢洛杉矶
I really love LA,
并且这是我
and if you like this is somewhere
想要定居的地方
that I want to settle down in,
华也很喜欢这里
and Wah really likes this area, too.
因此我们达成了一致
so we both just this kind of agreed that
这是我们未来居住的地方
this is where we want to be.
另外关于租房
Also another thing with renting is that
几乎每年我的租约快到期时
pretty much every single year by the end of my lease,
房东都会提高房租
the landlord raises my rent
即使一开始我签下租约时
and I feel like although I can afford my place
能够负担房租
the time I sign my lease,
两三年下来
two years down the line, three years down the line,
租金年年上涨
my rent is just gonna go up and up than up
我开始觉得
and I just feel like me putting my money
与其把资金投入到房租里
towards rent is not as smart as
倒不如投入到买房后的房贷里
buying a house and putting up money towards mortgage.
简而言之 这就是为什么
In a nutshell, that is pretty much why I
我选择买房而非续租
decided to buy instead of continuing renting.
好 接下来我们聊聊这座房子
All right. So let’s talk a little bit about the house.
这是最令我激动不已的部分
This is the part that I’m most excited about.
它是一座待修房
This house is a fixer-upper
而我选择待修房的原因是
and the reason I decided to go with the fixer-upper is
洛杉矶的房子太贵了
because LA houses are too expensive.
在我和房产中介
So I mean I don’t know about with my realtor
花了三四个月的时间
and going to open houses and stuff like that for the past
实地探访对外开放的待售房之前
three months, I would say through four months,
我完全不知道
and wow I had no idea that in LA,
洛杉矶房地产市场竞争如此激烈
it was this competitve, okay. Like you would
你去看房时 会有另外30个人在场
go to an open house, and literally there is like
他们甚至会有些咄咄逼人
30 other people there, and they’re super aggressive,
看得出他们很喜欢这房子
you can tell they love the house,
就好像你重回高中时代
and it’s like you’re walking into high school all over again.
一走进去你就知道
Like you walk in and you just know
你和其他人是竞争关系
you’re in competition with everyone.
就是这样
It was like that.
我完全没想到市场竞争这么激烈
So I have no idea the market was that competitve.
我对其中两座我喜欢的房子
After I putting my offer into two different houses
提出购买请求后
that I absolutely fell in love with
它们全部落空
and it just didn’t work out
因为其他人愿意出更高的价格
because someone else wanted it with more money.
这时我意识到 我要买一座待修房
I realized that I needed to just get a fixed-upper at this point.
这比买一座装修齐全的房子
I don’t need see anything that is even more exciting
更加有趣
than buying a move-in-ready house
因为你要彻底帮它改头换面
because when you get a just fix it from the ground up
让它变成你想要的样子
and you get to do exactly what you want,
采用你喜欢的材料
pick up all the materials that you want,
你会得到一座梦想小屋
you get your dream house.
20多年前建好的房子
House is built in the 20s.
非常老旧 需要很多的爱
It is old. It needs love,
但它有自己的性格
but it definitely has so much character.
房子很小
It is a very small house,
这一点上我不得不作出让步
and that’s something that I learnt I have to compromise on
我不能奢望 我的第一座房子
because I can’t possibly expect my first house
就是我梦想中的房子 但我依然感到
to be my dream house, but this is definitely something
非常激动 它太可爱了
that I’m super excited about. It’s so cute,
我已经迫不及待向你们展示它
and I cannot wait to show you guys.
你们一定会喜欢它的
I think you guys are gonna absolutely love it.
那么谁会和我一起住在这座房子里呢
So who will be living with me in this tiny little house?
当然 你们应该猜到了
Well of course, I’m sure your guys already figured
华当然会和我一起住
Wah of course gonna live with me.
我们决定要一起搬进去
We just decide that we’ll move back in together
因为我们领养了娜比
because now that we’ve adopted Nabi,
我们的宠物更多了
we have even more pets.
所以我们都认为
and we feet like it would just make more sense
住在一起会更好
for us to live in a house together,
狗狗和兔子都养在一起
so the dogs keep it together, the rabbits keep it together.
它们会有更大的空间
They can have more space.
因为这座房子有一个小院
And because this is a house, we can have a yard.
华其实并没有准备好
Wah is honestly not really ready to
搬离市区 他很喜欢城市生活
move out of downtown, he really loves downtown living,
但是 他的女朋友去哪里 他就得去哪里
but had, he gonna have to go where his woman is going, okay.
尽管他对离开市区有些伤心
Although he is sad about leaving downtown,
但他也很喜欢这座房子 我们都满怀期待
he really love the house, too, and we were both super excited.
两三天前我找到一个承包人
I had a contractor come out
他来查看了房子
two three days ago, so he came out and
我告诉他我想怎样装修
he looked at the house, and I told him what I wanted to get done,
他今天会给我一个预算
and he’s gonna give me an estimate hopefully today,
以及相关的工序
and what kind of the work around the budget,
让我们知道要做些什么
and see what we can do with the house.
也许你们在想
Okay, if your guys are wondering
这座房子是不是华和我一起买的
if Wah and I are buying this house together.
不 并不是 这是我的房子
No, we are not. This is gonna be my house,
它在我的名下 也就是属于我的
It’s under my name. The house is gonna belong to me,
但华会跟我住在一起
but Wah will be living with me,
他会和我一起偿还贷款
and he’s gonna be helping me out with the mortgage.
这是我给你们的一点小建议
This is my little advice to any of your guys on the YouTube.
你们可以不接受
You don’t have to take it,
这只是我的选择
but this is just my take on this situation
你们是我的姐妹
and you guys know, you are all my sisters,
我只是想对你们坦诚相待
so I’m just gonna be real real with you all, okay.
不少我们这个年纪的人
A lot of us in this generation are moving in
和自己的爱人同居
with our significant other
但却没有结婚的计划
and we’re not planning on marriage
或者至少目前没有结婚
or whatsoever, we’re not married yet, okay.
我不想与华合买这座房子
so the reason why I didn’t want to
其实是因为
buy this house together with Wah is because
我们没有结婚
we are not married, and although I don’t see us
即使我们不会分手
breaking up or anything like that,
并且我确实打算嫁给他
and I do see myself marrying him
我们已经谈婚论嫁
we talk about marriage and stuff like that,
我也不认为应该合买一座房
I don’t think it’s a smart idea to buy house together
因为未来的变化很多
because you never know what’s gonna happen
如果你们有人就这种状况
and if anyone of your sisters come to me
来询问我的建议
for advice or asking me the same thing,
我会说 在这类事上要算清楚
I would say to keep stuff like this very clear.
你愿意听我说 而双方都不会感到被冒犯
You want I talked about it and neither of us are offended by it,
我们认为这是最好的方式
we think this is the best plan.
买房是我优先考虑的事 对华则不是
Buying a house is more of a priority to me, than it is for Wah,
所以我决定我来买这座房子
so that is why I decided hey I’m to buy the house
如果你想和我住在一起
and if you want to live with me,
就要和我一起还贷
then help me out with the mortgage.
这是我的选择
So that is my take on it.
当然 我并不是要教你们如何处事
Obviously, I’m not gonna tell your guys how to do things
当你面对同样境况
but if you are in the same situation,
这会是我给你的建议
that would just be my advice to you
除非你们已经结婚 关系稳定
until your guys are married and locked in.
我相信这样做
I just believe that it is a little safer
会更安全一些
to do things in this way.
买房是怎样的过程
So what was buying a house like?
这是我很怕提到
Because this was something I was really
的一个话题
scared about getting into,
现实中 我只是在谷歌上搜索
and practically into it, I would just like on Google
第一次买房的人应该知道什么
I’m typing in ‘What to know as a first-time homebuyer’
一般来说 你要先找个地产经纪人
Typically you would want to start off with getting a realtor.
我就找了一个 简直令人惊叹
So I found a realtor. He is amazing.
我告诉他 我想要什么样的房子
I told the guy like ‘Okay, so this is what I want’
面积多大
like I would want a house that is this size,
有几个卧室
this many bedrooms in this neighborhood
他会帮我缩小搜索范围
so he kind of narrowed down my search for me
他会通过网络
and he would just send me all this listings
为我列出合适的区域
that he would see online and he would be like
并征求我的意见
hey, what do you think of this one
如果我喜欢 我们会
and if I like it, we’ll go to the house,
到现场看房
take a look at it.
如果我确定想要这套 就提出购买请求
And if I end up liking the house, we’ll put in an offer.
整个寻找房源的过程
So that whole part is pretty straight forward,
非常清晰明了
the whole like finding a house part,
但说实在的 尽管简单
which honestly although it is very straightforward,
却很漫长
it is a long process.
如果市场上现有的房源不多
Because if there aren’t many houses on the market,
而你没有看中的房子
and you don’t fall in love with a certain house,
寻找的过程将持续数月
it’s just gonna be month and month of searching
直到找到你真正喜爱的房子
until you find the house that you like absolutely fall in love with.
看完房的那天我驱车离开
After that day I looked at this house, I was driving away
穿过那片街区
I was driving through the neighborhood,
突然有种感觉
just kind of feeling it out
这感觉突然袭来
and there was just like this feeling
我那时想
that came over me and I was like
你猜怎么样 就是它了
You know what? That’s the one.
我们提出购买 我交了首付押金
We put in our offer, I opened escrow
交易一步步进行 一个月后
and here we are, a month later,
经过一系列繁琐的文书工作 交易达成
after a ton of paperwork, and then now here we are.
这周我很有可能会拿到钥匙
I most likely would be getting the key this week,
我真的太兴奋了 迫不及待要带你们
so I’m really excited. I cannot wait to show you guys
参观我未装修的房子 我很激动
the empty house tour. Really excited,
又十分感激 我知道
and I am so grateful and I know that
没有你们的支持 这一切都不会发生
none of these would happen without you guys supporting me.
这座房子对我来说意义非凡
This house is very special to me because
因为我……我有些情绪化了
I would have…I’m gonna get emotional.
但我从没想过 在这个年纪
But I would have never thought that at this age,
我能有一座自己的房子
I’d be able to buy a house, like this is
这是我一生中的一件大事
such a huge part of my life.
我知道 很少有人在24岁时
and I know that this is not something that happens
能有这样的经历
to many 24-year-olds, and I understand
我也知道我非常幸运
I’m in a position where I am so, so blessed.
所以我想说的是 非常感谢你们
So I just want you guys to know, I thank you guys so much.
没有你们多年的支持
If it wasn’t for your support over the years,
我不会有这样的机会
I would not be able to have the opportunities that I have.
我想让你们和我一起经历这件事
I just want to bring you guys along this process.
完完全全了解这件事
I want your guys to just see it all.
我想与你们分享这份快乐
I just want you guys to be a part of it,
因为我会和所有的朋友分享它
because this is what I would share with all my friends.
你们是我的朋友 是我的姐妹
You guys are my friends. You guys are my sisters,
我想让你们感受
and I want you guys to get to see the whole process
修缮房子的全过程 它原本是什么样子
of renovating the house. What the house looks like before.
又会变成什么样子
What it would look like after.
这将会是未来几个月
Like this is gonna be a huge chunk of my channel
我频道的一个主题
in the next few months.
因为我对这件事充满热情
Because this is something first of all
我喜欢我的家
I’m so passionate about because I love homes
也因为 这是我生活的一个重要部分
but also because this is a huge part of my life
是我生命中一段全新的旅途
and it’s a new journey in my life.
最后作为结尾
Lastly I guess I want to wrap this up with
来谈谈 这座房子
telling your guys what I’m most excited about.
最令我激动的地方
I guess, with the house.
我非常开心
I’m very very excited about knowing that,
能够有一个安居之处
I have a place to settle in.
这是一个专属于我的地方
Like this is a place that I can truly make my own.
我终于能真正住进
I can finally really settle into a house
一座属于我的房子
and make it my own, because I don’t have to
不用担心一年后房东上门告诉我
worried about my landlord coming in a year later,
嘿 我们要把租金提高200 现在是800美元了
and saying: ‘Hey, we gonna raise your rent by 200 to 800 dollars.’
我也很高兴我的狗狗有了一个后院
I’m also really excited for the dogs to just have a backyard.
狗狗们啊 即使在公寓里
The dogs! Although you can still give your pets
你也可以让它们生活得很好
a great life in an apartment,
桃子和钱钱都在房子里长大
Peachy and money both grew up in a house
它们可以随时到院子里玩
and they always have access to a backyard
我发现每一次
and I can just see that every single time
它们回到我父母家时 都开心极了
they go back to my parents’ house, they’re so happy,
它们自由自在 而我难免有种愧疚感
they act so free, and a part of me just have a feeling
因为想到
so much guilt, because I feel like
它们在楼房里生活得不自由
the dogs feel so trapped in a building
那里没有草坪 虽然它们会去散步
where there is no grass…Yes, they get their walks
我每个周末带它们出门
and I take them out like every weekend and then stuff,
但我还是认为狗狗在大房子里会更开心
I still believe that my dogs would truly be so much happier in a house.
好的 现在让我们跳转到结尾
Alright, guys just poping in to end this video
我在编辑你们正在看的这个视频
so as I was editing the rest of the video
剩下的部分时
that your guys were just watching,
发现自己放声大哭 一发不可收拾
I ended up bawling my eyes out and I started crying a lot.
然后这里有一摊鼻涕
There was a booger like the jam, girl.
一串鼻涕
There was a string of booger.
挂在这个地方
just hanging down here.
我完全不知道 它在那挂了整整5分钟
I had no idea. It was just there for like a good 5 minutes
于是我认为 你们不需要看到这个画面
and I just thought, hey, you all don’t need to see that.
所以我决定把视频在这里截断
So I decided to just cut the video short there,
直接跳转到 非常感谢你们的观看
and pop in to say thank you guys so much for watching.
非常感谢你们每周定时收看我的频道
I really appreciate you guys turning into my channel every single week,
希望我可以继续制作
and I hope I can continue to make videos
你们喜爱的视频
that you guys enjoy to watch.
好的 说过了这些
So yeah, with that being said,
我们下期再见 我爱你们
I will see you guys a max one, bye.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

主播Weylie与大家分享她在洛杉矶买房的全过程。

听录译者

青岩暑茶

翻译译者

青岩暑茶

审核员

审核团GK

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCx5lCJdU0s

相关推荐