未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

可以听歌的枕头!

I bet your pillow can't do this...

[击掌声]
*Clap*
设置完毕
Set
香蕉
Bananas
大家伙都知道我喜欢音乐
So You Guys Know I Like Music
我喜欢在晚上听一些
I like listening to stuff
播客之类的
podcasts, late at night.
你是否想放松或者尝试着去放松
If you ever caught me relaxing or attempting to relax
或许需要来点儿音乐
There might be some audio involved
你可能已经注意到放在我面前的枕头了
You probably also noticed that there’s a pillow in front of me
这不是普通的枕头
That’s unusual
它放在我面前 我看着它
This thing showed up, I looked at it,
我看着Jack说:
I looked at Jack and I said
“人们需要知道这是什么”
“the people need to know about this”
这是 IMusic 枕头
It’s the IMusic pillow
它是一个枕头
It’s a pillow
它的内部有一个用来播放音乐的播放器
It plays music with a built in speaker
可以舒服的听音乐
Listen with comfort
比耳机更舒服
More comfortable than headphones
兼容任何音乐播放器 因为它有一个耳机…
Compatible with any music player because it’s got a headphone
接口
…connector.
它由连接它的设备供电,所以你不需要插头什么的
Powered by the connected device so you don’t even plug this thing in.
在你知道这件东西之前 你肯定不会想要它
You never knew you wanted this because you never knew it existed
我要接个电话
I was onto something
你好? 是的 现在正在录制 你已经被录进来了
Hello? Yeah like right now. It’s recording, you’re a part of it.
但是..等一下 你要说我的卡车?
But.. but.. but.. wait a minute. You’re talking about my truck?
好吧 你不能把我的卡车装的太满..
Well you can’t fit.. you can’t fit very much in my truck
现在的情况是..我们五分钟十秒的视频大部分都是
This is now.. this is.. we’re now 5 minutes and 10 seconds into the video and most of it is me talking to you,
我在和你通话并且Jack正在点他的手腕看着我
and Jack watching and tapping his wrist
嗯 他这些天真的有耐心
Hmm, he is really impatient these days
所以这些是什么意思呢?
So what does this all mean?
我不知道.. 假设我和这个小东西
I don’t know now maybe .. er.. now I’m lying down on a couch
一起正躺在沙发上
I bring this little guy with me
我会比以前更放松
I’m more relaxed than I ever was before
我已经看了各种类型的耳机
I’ve looked at all kinds of headphones
伴你睡觉的耳机
Headphones you sleep with
入耳式耳机
Headphones .. err.. that go inside your ears
或许你正在找一些舒服一些的
Maybe you’re searching for some level of relaxation
在你知道这东西之前
that you’ve never hit before
不管你现在什么情况 这是给你的枕头
Nonetheless whatever it is you’re into, now it’s your pillow now it’s your pillow that’s bringing it to you
让我们找一下这声音是怎么发出来的
So let’s find out where is the…? Where does the sound even c-?
我应该怎么做?
How do I? Alright..
好了..
Here we go..
目前 它看起来像一个枕头
Looks, so far, it looks like a pillow
这里面什么东西也没有!
There’s nothing in here!
好…
Okay…
我猜还有一个枕套?
Still put a pillowcase on this I guess?
这有个拉链..
There’s a zipper..
哦!
Oh!
把这个拉链拉到这里 打开一条缝
Ok. Pull this zipper up over here. It only goes partway.
这有个口袋
There’s a little pocket
噢…
Oh my…
有一些杂乱的织物
Little fuzzy fibres on there
我不知道当你躺下的时候
So I guess, I don’t know you could still be using your device
你可能仍然在用你的设备
while you’re lying down
这个东西的声音有多大呢?
How loud can this really be?
说实话
Let’s be honest here
里面有多少音响呢?
How many speakers are in here?
让我把头深深地浸在里面 就像..
It’s deep in there though. Like..
我的意思是 你从没有..
I mean you would never..
从没有..
You would never..
从没有感觉到.. 有什么东西在它的中间
You would never feel it.. it’s somewhere in the middle
所以 无论你在哪一边
So no matter which side you’re on
都有大量的垫子
There’s plenty of padding
声音明显是透过织物传出来的
This sound is obviously going to have to come through the fabric, nonetheless
我想声音是从这发出的
I think it’s louder from this side
我刚刚意识到什么 我想它的意图是
I just realised something though, I think the intent here is that your
当你在睡在枕头上这个位置时
on top of it obviously,
声音会变的更大
in which case it gets a lot louder
就像 你会.. 你和它没有聚会
Like, you gotta be.. you’re not having a party with this
我会.. 我想.. 打个盹儿
I might.. I’m gonna .. just nap
奇怪的是你的耳朵能找到这个点
.. and the weird thing is with your ear you kind of find the spot
对于我来说 我可能用它来听一些播客
For me I think it’s probably I’m actually going to listen to podcasts more on something like this.
它是你的 Jack!
It’s your boy, Jack!
我希望它声音更大吗? 是的
Do I wish it was a little bit louder? Yeah sure
但是如果你躺在上面
But if you’re laying on top of this
如果你躺在上面
If you’re laying on top of it
它的声音够大
It’s plenty loud enough
为了谁?我不知道
Who’s it for? I don’t know
我不确定
I’m not really sure.
好吧 我知道的大多数人 他们都用枕头
Alright but most people I know, they use a pillow.
大多数枕头不cool 它们都干不了太多事
Most pillows aren’t that cool, they don’t do very much
它还有另外一个优点
So here’s one that does a little something else
它不需要充电
It doesn’t have to be plugged in or charged
并且音频和供电直接由你的设备提供
and that audio is being powered strictly by the headphone jack on your device
这真的有点酷
That’s kinda cool actually
我感觉有了它真的很放松
I’m sensing the opportunity for some high level relaxation here
你可以听着有声读物入睡 或许当你醒来时
You fall asleep listening to the audio book, maybe you wake up
你的IQ会增长 我不确定 这是它的效果吗? 我不知道
with an elevated IQ. I’m not sure. That’s how it works? Right? I don’t know.
那是你的学习方式吗? 让你变的更聪明?
Is that how you study? Is that how you get smarter?
这个枕头让你变得更聪明
This pillow is how you get smarter.
你通过了测试 你忘记的课文都在这
You pass the test, you forget about the text book it’s all in here.
我经常会听着白噪音入睡
I will often listen to white noise to fall asleep
你听到了吗Jack?
Do you hear that Jack?
有一些白噪音 [白噪音]
Just a little bit of white noise like *makes white noise sound*
正在枕头上放着 由线缆供电
Do it right in the pillow, powered by the cable
如果你正在挥舞一个Note7你可能不会想这么做
You probably don’t want to do this if you’re rocking a Note 7
我将不承担责任
I will not by held responsible
[唱歌] 我将不承担责任
*singing* I won’t be held responsible
她爱上了第一名
She fell in love in the first place

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

【B】Cod

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOnPmumWfU8

相关推荐