未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

我总是随心而动 10项至高原则

"I ALWAYS Followed My HEART!" - Tiësto - (@tiesto) - Top 10 Rules

你必须要有你自己的规划 因此
You have to have your schedule, so
你必须好好规划你的一天
you really have to plan your day well.
我总是喜欢做些与众不同的事情
And I always like to make something different,
至少对我而言是与众不同的
at least different for myself.
我总是随心而动 做任何想做的事情
I always follow my heart do whatever I do.
你有例行的方法能每天完成你的工作么
–Do you have routine to do your work out everyday?
那是
What’s the…
什么状况
–What’s the deal, what’ the deal?
哈哈
–Yeah!
我总是做跟机器人有关的事
–I always deal robots.
每个人都需要做他们自己的事
Everyone needs to do their own thing,
我并不关注别人做了什么
I don’t really look at other people.
音乐
[music]
大家好,这里是“信任国度” 我是埃文
Hello, Believe Nation! It’s Evan.
我要说的就是“信任” 我相信人们
My one word is “believe” and I believe in people
比他们自己还要相信
more than they believe in themselves.
我真心认为如果我所见的你和你认为的自己一样
My sincere hope is that if you see in yourself what I see in you,
你将能改变世界
you’ll be able to change the planet.
因此 为了在人生旅途上帮到你 我们今天将
So gonna help you on your journey, today we gonna learn from
从提亚斯托身上学习他是最棒的DJ之一
one of the greatest DJs of all time, Tiesto,
我会从他至高的十大通向成功的规则开始
and my take on his top 10 rules to success.
第四条规则是我个人最喜爱的
Rule NO.4 is my personal favourite,
我也想知道你最喜欢哪条规则
and I’d love to know which one you guys like the best.
当你观看的时候 如果你听到什么让你共鸣的话
Also, as you watching, if you hear something that really resonates with you,
请在下方评论 并用引号标出
please leave down the comments bellow, and put quotes around it,
从而也能激励到别人
so that other people can be inspired by this as well.
如果你在这一视频最初播放的几个小时里留言
And if you leave it within the first couple of hours of this video going live,
你将有机会赢得两份日常礼物的其中一份
you’ll have chance to win one of two daily prices.
音乐
[music]
我在乐队的时候 如果有闲暇
I’m in the bands, if I have some time off,
我总是花在音乐上
I always take time for music,
因此 对我而言 这是不同的
so it, for me, is different I think,
我每天都做
but I’m doing it everyday,
我花在音乐上的时间比我不花在其上的时间要多
I have actually more routine than when I’m not doing it everyday.
那就像
So, it’s like…
因为你必须要有自己的计划
cause you have to have your schedule,
你必须好好规划你的每一天
so you really have to plan your day well.
但如果我能休息六周
But if I have six weeks off,
我将犯拖延症 你懂的
I’ll put myself over the place…you know you just…yeah,
你不必真的去计划
you don’t really have to schedule,
你可以随心所欲
so you… you just do whatever.
因此你会浪费时间
–Yeah, and you waste time.
对 但如果你真正有严格的规划
–Yeah. But if you have really militery schedule,
你就会真正地去规划这段时间
then you have to really plan of it well,
我更喜欢这种方式 真的
so that’s always better for me, actually.
在07 08年左右 在我发行了《生活的元素》专辑之后
I around 2007, 2008, after I released my “Elements of Life” album,
我感觉像 你知道
I felt like, you know,
我已演奏了这种类型的音乐
I’ve been playing this kind of music
许多年了
and DJing this kind of music for so many years,
我只是想
and I was just like…
试一些不同的东西
I wanna try something different,
当我从那个让人着迷的世界来
because I felt I have everything done,
我完成了所有的事情 这是可能的
that’s possible in the trance world, where I came from.
因此 我可以继续着迷下去
So, I can keep going making trance,
但这听起来就会像我曾经做过的所有事情一样
but it goes start to sound the same as everything I’ve done before.
而我总是喜欢做些与众不同的事情
And I always like to make something different,
至少对我而言是与众不同的
at least different for myself,
推动自己向前
and to push myself.
我总是喜欢寻求下一个挑战
I always like to, yeah, look for the next thing.
我花了几个月的时间搬到洛杉矶
I moved to LA for a couple of months,
我听说那些DJ们 美国DJ们在洛杉矶和维加斯表演
and I heard the DJs, the American DJs play in LA and Vegas,
他们把所有东西混搭起来
and they were mashing up all the stuff,
使得一切皆有可能
and everything was possible,
你可以用舞曲的方式 嘻哈的方式来演奏
you can play like a dance track kind, a hip-hop track kind…
我们把所有的都忘了
and we’ve lost everything.
我们被赋予灵感 思想变得更加开放
We were inspired to become more open-mind
更愿意被不同形式的舞曲所影响
to willing get more influence by different styles of dance music.
这时我开始明白我变得更像万花筒一样
And that’s what I aware I became more like the “Kaleidoscope” album,
更喜欢用独立摇滚 艺术歌手之类的方式
more like use indie rock, arti singer song writers,
去创作些不同风格的曲子
and try to make different kinds of songs.
旅途如何 怎么样了
–How was it been? How was the journey been to you?
就像是过山车一样
–It’s been like a rollar coaster journey. –Yeah.
像是这旅行会永不停止
–Yeah! It seems like it’s never ending.
每年我会认为 也许这次旅行不会那么棒
every year I think that well maybe that will not going that’s good
但我也认为旅途会变得很棒
but still I was thinking it was going great
我总是能在正确的时间做出正确的决定
and I always seem to make the right decision at the right time,
迄今位子 在我的生涯中
so far, in my career, you know.–Yeah.
我总是遵循自己的想法 做我认为该做的事
I always followed my heart do whatever I do,
至于音乐嘛 目前为止还都不错
and the music, so far so good.
我对近十年在我身上发生的一切都很开心
I’m just happy with everything that has happened to me the last ten years.
这些年别人说你越来越老的时候 你是怎么保持自己的活力和健康的
–How do you keep your energy, your health everytime saying you’re older these years?
你这么有活力
You have such energy.
你明白生活会有起有伏 你也会崩溃
And you know life has ups and downs, you have breakups,
会有业务问题
you have business problems,
每次我看你站在舞台上 就像是
everytime I see you stand up on that stage, it’s just like, eh,
你有一套能解决日常工作的固定方法么 那是什么呢
do you have routine do your work out everyday? What’s the…
什么状况 什么状况
–What’s the deal, what’s the deal?–Yeah.
我总是做与机器人相关的事
–I always deal robots, you know.
哈哈哈哈哈哈
–Hahahaha…
活跃下气氛嘛
boiling space…
但是 对 我觉得认识到
but… yeah, I think it was very important to understand
我对此有激情很重要
I have the passion for it,
你看 每个人都能看到这点
you know, everybody can see that.
我只是个普通人 但我热爱音乐
I’m just a real person and I love the music,
我喜欢表演 喜欢做DJ
I love to perform, I love to DJ,
我喜欢谈论这些
and I love to talk about it.
我认为这是
I think that’s…
如果你热爱你做的事
if you love what you do,
你将从不疲倦
you’ll never really get tired, em.
我认为这是最重要的事
I think that’s the most important thing, you know.
我认为新一代的DJ们很纯净
I think the new generation DJs is very clean,
专心工作
very focus on the work,
醉心事业
focus on the careers.
你承担不起在舞台上吸毒的后果 你知道
You can’t afford to do drugs on stage, you know,
我猜是 这总会让人反感
It does always take exception, I guess.
就像是DJ里的艾米 怀恩豪斯
The Amy Winehouse of the DJs somewhere about.
我觉得大体上
I think in general,
DJ们并不会像这样工作
it just doesn’t work like that,
DJ们知道他们只有一次机会
you know, people… DJs know they have one chance,
仅仅一次机会
one chance only,
因此他们必须做到最好
so they have to make the most of it, and… yeah,
你不会容许机会消失
you can’t let it go to pieces.
这是关于成为一个好的DJ
So it’s just about being a good DJ,
关于什么是对的音乐
it’s about the right music,
为每次你得到的机会而奋斗
get f… fight for every chance you get.
是我使其达到顶峰
I made it to the top,
没人能把这些荣誉从我身上带走
and nobody can ever take them away from me anymore,
所以我感到压力小了一点
so I feel less pressure,
实际上 这两年我作为第一
and actually I’m in NO.1 two years in the role,
让这变的更棒
so that’s even more greater,
就像是 明年我的专辑排行第一
I’m like album NO.1 next year.
这让我仍会是一个好的DJ
You know, still gonna be a good DJ.
不论你有什么 不管你是谁
No matter what you have, no matter who you are,
总是试着做你自己
always try to be youself.
我想做些特殊的事情
I want to do something special,
因为人们总是说DJ就像是新的摇滚明星
because everybody always says like well the DJs are the new rock stars.
但总体来说DJ还在酒吧里演出 做任何他们想做的
But in general they still just play in clubs and do whatever they want,
而非真正做出好的表演
not really put out a good show.
敲鼓加上吉他
So proceeding drums as well adding the guitars
对我而言最不可思议的经历就是我是个DJ
and for me the most incredible experience I’ve ever had is DJ.
总体上 我喜欢和
In general, I like to work with people who can bring something creative,
有创造性 情感丰富 尊重音乐的人工作
and emotional, value to the song,
他或她是否有名并不重要
so it doesn’t really matter if she’s or he’s famous or not.
我更喜欢他能给这首歌额外附加什么
It’s more like what extra can he or she bring to the song.
这是对我而言最重要的事
That’s for me the most important thing.
并不是压力
No, not really pressure,
但 你要知道 每个人都需要做自己的事
but, you know, everyone needs to do their own thing,
我并不关注别人做了什么
I don’t really look at other people what they do
我并不将自己与别人比较
or I don’t compare myself to anybody,
只想做自己
just want to make myself
最好的演出是适合我 也适合我的观众的
the best possible show that fits me and fits my crowd as well.
近来 越来越多的人做舞曲是为了生存
Lately more and more people struggle, I think, in the dance music.
这让舞曲不再伟大
It’s not great anymore.
我认为太多的人只是想怎么能来钱快
I’m thinking too many people just think go briskly only about money and
并且不再像以前一样尝试创新音乐
not try to innovate the music like they used to do
就如三四年前那样
three or four years ago.
欢呼声
[hurrah]
我迫不及待要进去了
I can’t wait to get in.
这是为什么我这么早来这里抢一个极佳的观看点
That’s why I’m here so early to get a great scope in there
你们从哪来 好的 我们来这只是为了来看提亚斯托
–We’re from .., –You’re from ,OK, so you only come here from… to see Tiësto.

–Yeah.
我们对这场秀很期待
We’re looking forward to this very too much.
提亚斯托在世界上掀起波澜
Tiesto make best across in the world, so…
我们爱他 我们爱这个伟大的
We love him. We love this great…
我从未期盼过这个
I never expect this,
因此我觉得 这值得我为之一战
so I think, it’s gonna be really good fight for that.
欢呼声
[hurrah]
大家好 欢迎来到哥本哈根
Hello, welcome to Copenhagen,
我们在哥本哈根 将要去看这场超棒的音乐会
we’re now standing and we are going in to see a fantastic concert.
网址
bandspotter.com,
我喜欢这个 很棒
I like it, it’s good.
音乐
[music]
独自站在2万多人之中
–How is to stand like…
是什么感觉
one man in the middle of the crowd like, 20000 and more?
哈 那就像
–Yeah, it’s…
你原是个小人物
–You came from nothing
但你现在能站在这个舞台上 光芒万丈
I’m gonna got a end as soon as I feel like
我是美国梦的实现者
–I’m the American dream.
哈哈 对 感觉如何
–Yeah! Well, how does this feel?
我的意思是 我想象不到
I mean, I can’t imagine.
感觉如何呢 我觉得
–How does this feel, I mean, yeah…
你不会害羞么 想很多
–You don’t get shy? Or thinks a lot or…
我懂了
–I get you, sweet.
我的意思是 那个时候并非不兴奋
I mean… I mean not in the way that is not excited in the moment,
如果你为4千 5千 1万人演奏
if you play for 4000 people or 5000, 10000,
这就不是认人数问题了
it doesn’t anywhere anymore,
你知道 人很多
you know, it’s a lot of people.
所以你会变得很兴奋
So you get really excited.
我的意思是 这很不可思议
I mean, it’s amazing.
你用你自己的方式对待它 演奏自己的音乐
You treat it all by youself and you play your tracks.
在世上来说都是很让人惊讶的
Yes. This is a big scrash on earth.
音乐
[music playing]
惊喜
[bonus]
谢谢大伙儿的观看
Thank you guys so much for watching!
我做这个视频是因为马克·西里亚叫我做的
I made this video because mark syria asked me to.
如果你们中的一些人想在未来的前十里被提及
If some of you like to be put forward in the future TOP 10
请点击下方的链接
please check out the link down in this scription below
你就能投你想我们接下去采访的人了
and you can cast your vote on who we should do next.
我也快速地提下阿妮亚·拉希姆
Also I wanna give a quick shot to Ranya Rahim,
阿妮亚 谢谢你
Ranya thank you so much
提及了我的书《你的一句话》
for picking up the copy of my book Your One Word
并把它投在了Instagram上
and posting about it on Instagram.
我真的很感谢你的支持 我也希望你们享受阅读这本书
I really really really appreciate the support and I hope you enjoy the read.
再次谢谢你们的观看
Thank you guys again for watching,
我相信你们并再次希望能让你相信自己
I believe in you and hope again to lead to believe in yourself
不论你自己是什么样的
and whatever your one word is.
爱你们哦 下次再见
Much love. I’ll see you soon.
声音
[EVAN CARMICHAEL BELIEVE]
彩蛋
[bonus]
你不能计划未来 你知道么
You can’t plan the future, you know?
你知道困难会出现
You know the difficult is gonna happen.
只要我真的很喜欢(我的事业)我就不会在乎
I decide for myself like as long as I really enjoy it
这些困难是否阻碍了我
and don’t see if that’s work.
我一定会继续下去 一旦我开始感到
I’m gonna continue as soon as I feel like
无聊或苦恼
now it’s getting boring or annoying,
我就一定会停下来
then I denifitely gonna stop, you know.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

从一个默默无闻到舞台的中心 Tiesto是怎么做到的呢请观看视频

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Mist

审核员

审核团GK

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cw0Px2Xh5n0

相关推荐