ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

成为“表情包”是种怎样的体验 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

成为“表情包”是种怎样的体验

I Accidentally Became A Meme: Side-Eyeing Chloe

– Hi I’m Katie.Chloe’s mom.
大家好 我是Katie Chloe的妈妈
– I’m Chloe.
我是Chloe
I accidentally became a meme.
我在偶然间成为了表情包
And this is that story.
故事是这样发生的
– Before the viral sensations it was a normal, Every day family life
在出名之前 我们过着很平凡的生活
breakfast,TV, cartoons, trips.
吃早餐 看电视 看动画 和旅行
In 2010, it, we did not have a YouTube account.
到2010年 我们都还没有YouTube账号
We didn’t have any social media except for Facebook.
也没有使用除脸书之外的社交软件
And I knew I wanted to surprise Lily
我想要给Lily一个惊喜
with a trip to Disneyland.
带她去迪士尼乐园玩
And my family was all over the country.
而我的家人住在全国不同的地方
So I’m like, you know, I’ll post it on YouTube
所以我想 我把它传到YouTube上
so they can see it.
这样他们都能看到了
– Hey Lily. – What?
-嘿 Lily -怎么了?
– [Katie] Do you wanna open a birthday present early?
你想早点打开生日礼物吗?
Lily was five turning six.
当时Lily五岁 马上就六岁了
And Chloe was only a few months old,
而Chloe只有几个月大
she was just a baby.
还只是一个宝宝
I made the video, saw her reaction,
我做了这个视频 想看她是什么反应
and I just loved it.
我太喜欢那个视频了
– I don’t really remember that much for my Disneyland trip.
我记不太清去迪士尼乐园玩的事了
– I did not think for one second that it would go viral.
我真的没想到那个视频会火
It just, that didn’t even cross my mind.
想都没想过
I remember feeling like a chicken with my head cut off
记得那个时候感觉自己像个无头苍蝇
because there were so many different people reaching out from all over
因为有那么多 来自不同地方的人在网络上跟我们联系
I remember crying myself to sleep one of the nights
我记得其中一个晚上自己是哭着入睡的
cause I was so overwhelmed.
因为当时真的不知所措
Because one minute, your child is a normal child,
就在上一分钟 你的孩子还只是个普通的小孩
and the next minute, half the world knows who she is.
而下一分钟 地球一半的人都认识她了
It was pretty insane.
这真的是太疯狂了
But it was amazing.
但这也非常神奇
We had nothing but a positive experience from it.
我们拥有了一个不错的经历
So I’m like, it’s been two years, you know,
事隔两年
I really didn’t think we’d
我真的没想到
be able to get her again.
她再一次火了
Because….I mean she’s known for being surprised and,
因为她上次视频的走红就是因为她的惊喜
but we got here, again.
当我们再次给她一个惊喜的时候
And she was crying.
她惊喜的哭了
Yes honey. – (crying) Oh my God.
-是的 宝贝 -我的天哪
– (crying) Oh my God. – Oh honey.
-我的天哪 -噢 宝贝
We’re going again!
我们又要去迪斯尼了!
So Chloe didn’t even come into my like mindset at that point.
我都没有想过拍Chloe
With that second video
在拍第二个视频时
This time, Chloe made the face.
这次 Chloe做了个鬼脸
-Oh my gosh.
我的天哪
– [Katie] Chloe we’re going to Disneyland!
Chloe 我们要去迪士尼啦!
Which she always made, every day, it was nothing new.
她每天都做出那个表情 没什么可新奇的
So when I panned over and she made the face,
当我移动镜头的时候 她又做了那个鬼脸
I didn’t think anything of it.
我并没有多想
– I remember sitting in the car.
我还记得我坐在一辆汽车里面
– And making that face?
然后做鬼脸吗?
– Uh huh. – You do remember making that face? (laughs)
-嗯哼 -你还记得 你当时做的鬼脸吗?(笑)
I recorded it that day, uploaded it that day.
那天我把视频保存并且上传了
We went straight to Disneyland.
我们直接去了迪士尼乐园
And it was, it was insane.
视频发出后 反响太疯狂了
It was, it really affected our trip
它确实影响了我们的迪士尼游玩旅程
because my phone was ringing off the hook, so.
因为我的电话总是响个不停
And I wanna wonder, how did they get ahold of me?
我真的想知道 他们是怎样找到我的?
That’s my question.
这就是我的疑问
Where did they get my number?
他们从哪获得我的电话号码的?
When we go to Disneyland,
当我们去了迪士尼
that’s where we get recognized the most.
我们经常在那里被认出
And it, I can just hear the screaming coming out of (laughs) nowhere
而且我动不动就听到有人尖叫
And people just want to see her and meet her and talk to her and..
时常有人想来见她 上来和她聊天
she’s always overwhelmed and she’s always just like,
她整个人压力山大 就是那种不知所措的 样子
making the face probably.
那个表情时常出现
– People were like running up past us, they’re like,
人们跑到我们面前 他们说
oh my gosh, I love that meme.
噢 我的天哪 我喜欢那个表情包
And then my mom’s like, that’s her,
然后我妈妈说 就是她
and she’s like, they’re like.
然后那些人就做出了像这样的表情
And then just ran over like can I have a picture please!
然后就跑过来问 我能拍张照吗?
– I’m like, she’s right here.
我说 她就在这儿
And they’re like, oh my gosh.
然后他们说 哦 我的天啊!
She just wants to do Disneyland, you know?
她只是想玩迪士尼乐园 你知道的
But she’s really sweet and the people are so sweet that we meet.
但是她很可爱 我们遇到的人们也很有趣
I feel like the second time around,
我感觉在拍第二次视频时
social media had expanded a lot in those two years.
社交媒体在那两年变为更加流行
It was actually the Buzzfeed article that said
Buzzfeed上的文章曾说
the patron saint of Tumblr is Chloe.
Tumblr的守护神是Chloe
And I’m like, what is a Tumblr?
我都不知道Tumblr是什么
I had to really get familiar with Tumblr
我必须得去了解一下Tumblr
because people were sending me
因为有人给我发了
the weirdest things I’ve ever seen.
一些我从没见过的奇奇怪怪的内容
I remember the first time I showed her was something from Tumblr.
我想起第一次给Chloe看Tumblr上的东西的时候
And she was so weirded out.
她简直目瞪口呆
Because I was just scrolling,
因为我只是随便滚动屏幕
and it was just Chloe on Nicki Minaj.
就看到麻辣鸡长着Chloe的脸
Chloe’s face on Miley Cyrus in the wrecking ball,
舌婊长着Chloe的脸
Chloe’s face is the wrecking ball.
摆锤长着Chloe脸
Chloe’s face on Beyonce’s face dancing in Drunk In Love video.
碧斯昂也长着Chloe脸在“酣醉之爱”mv中跳舞
Like,I had, me as a mom had to get in
作为一个母亲 我必须打开视频
and see what all these kids were doing.
看看这些视频的内容到底如何
And I’d show Chloe and she would be like,
我给Chloe看了那些视频 她就说
Mom that’s not me!
妈 那不是我!
And so I feel like, it hasn’t really clicked until the last like three years.
我觉得 直到最近三年Chloe才开始明白
When she hit like five and six where she’s like oh wow.
她五六岁的时候 才正真感受到“哇”
And people were noticing her,
人们在关注着她
and we’d go to McDonald’s and people were noticing.
当我们去麦当劳的时候 她也会受到关注
Just her average, every day life started to change.
她的日常生活开始有所改变
– I asked my friends if they like memes
我问朋友们他们喜欢表情包吗
and then they’re like, oh yeah I love memes.
他们都说 是的 我超爱表情包
And like the girl with the side eye face.
比如那个女孩的斜眼表情包
And I was like yeah, that’s me,
我就会说 那就是我
and they are like,Stop!
他们说 少来了!
And I’m like yeah, you didn’t know I had a YouTube Channel? – I didn’t know that.
-我就会说 你不知道我有油管频道? -这事我也不知道
And they’re just like.
他们就会像这样
– Just from this point on, it’s been like a dream.
从那一刻开始 我们就像在做梦一样
We’ve been able to do so many things.
我们能够做许多事情
We’ve been to Brazil, where else have we been?
我们去了巴西 我们还去过哪?
– Mexico. – Mexico.
墨西哥
Just so many great places.
许许多多有趣的地方
– The time that we went to Brazil was super fun,
我们去巴西那次超有趣
we did lots of fun things.
我们做了很多有趣的事
We met this guy and he was
我们遇到了一个人
like doing magic tricks with us
他就像魔术师一样给我们变魔术
and like, oh yeah we went to see Google
对了 我们还去看了谷歌
and that was fun.
那也很有趣
And I got to sign a picture of me.
我还在自己的照片上签了名
– [Katie] Oh yeah the elevator.
还有电梯
– Oh yeah, the elevator.
哦 对了 还有电梯
It’s my meme on the elevator.
我的表情包在电梯上
I went, didn’t we go on that elevator?
我们进了……我们进电梯了吧?
– Yeah, we had to ride that elevator like 20 times.
是的 我们可能坐了那个电梯20多次
– It was super fun too.
这也超有趣
– Yeah and she had billboards all over Sao Paulo,
对 并且她的广告牌遍布了圣保罗
so we’d just drive around and there’s my child on a billboard.
我们驾车四处行驶时 就能看到我的孩子在广告牌上
I was just blown away.
我真的非常惊讶
– [Chloe] Disney invited us to a Wreck-It Ralph premiere.
迪士尼邀请我们去“无敌破坏王”的首映礼
And we went, and we walked the red carpet,
我们接受了邀请 我们走在红色的地毯上
and like we took pictures and stuff.
拍照什么的
And we saw the movie, it was so good.
我们看了电影 它真的棒极了
And like we got to meet Penelope, Wreck-It Ralph,
就像我们真的遇见了云妮洛普 拉尔夫
and like all the Disney princesses and stuff.
还有所有的迪士尼公主什么的
– Things come in ebbs and flows,
事物都是有起有落的
sometimes we’ll have a really awesome year.
有时候我们将度过非常棒的一年
We’d worked with some other really fun companies.
我们和一些非常有趣的同伴一起工作
And then the last few months, there’s nothing.
而最近几个月 平平淡淡
And we’re okay with that.
对此我们也能接受
There’s no, you know, trying to make this what it isn’t.
没…… 你懂的 尝试让此成为事实
So we have average day,
我们也有日常生活
we have movie nights, family nights, Disneyland trips, and when,
我们有电影之夜 家庭之夜 迪士尼乐园之旅
if we get the amazing opportunity to do these crazy things,
如果我们有机会做些美妙的事
I always tell my girls, stop and look around.
我总是告诉我的孩子 停下脚步看看
See where you are.
留意你周围
This is not a normal life, so really enjoy it in the moment.
这不是在平时 所以好好享受这一刻吧
If I could go back, I probably would not change anything.
如果我可以回到过去 我可能什么都不会改变
Because things have been such, it’s been such a great experience.
因为我们经历过的一切都是那么的美好
I feel like nothing could be changed.
我认为没什么需要改变的
Chloe has fun, Lily has fun,
Chloe很开心 Lily也很开心
we laugh, we joke.
我们开怀大笑 我们开一些玩笑啊
There’s one thing that I’ve learned.
我学会了一个道理
You cannot control it.
当你不能掌控事情时
Once it’s out, it’s out.
顺其自然 随遇而安
And you’re never gonna get it back.
你永远不能使时光倒流
I think the best thing I can say is just let it go.
我觉得我们最好就任它去
– Just be yourself.
做自己就好
Like say hi to people, that’s what I do.
向人们问好 我就是这样的
When I’m famous somewhere I just walk around
当我在一个地方出名时 我就会四处走走
and say hi and like, stuff like that.
向他们打招呼什么的
– A lot of people wanna parent-shame me because,
许多人认为我是一个失败的家长
I can’t believe you put her video on,
他们不能接受把自己孩子的视频上传到网上
I had no idea this would happen.
但我那时候也没有想到会发生什么
I didn’t plan for it to happen.
我从没想过之后会发生什么
I definitely didn’t even plan for Chloe to become a meme.
我完全没有想过让Chloe变成一个表情包
And it happened.
但是它真的发生了
So the best thing, the best advice you can do,
所以我能做的事 最好的建议就是
just have fun with it.
从中收获快乐
It won’t last forever.
以后不会一直这样
She’ll always be the side eye
她永远都会被记为那个斜眼女孩
but she’s growing up and becoming older.
但她也会长大变成熟
I think sometimes people forget think with all celebrities, big or small
不管年纪多大的名人 人们一定会逐渐忘掉他们
is that Chloe is just, her face is just a picture.
Chloe的鬼脸也不过是简单一张图
It’s a second in time.
仅仅是一秒而已
She is a person.
而她自己是一个独立的人
– I’m eight and I like playing with my best friend.
我8岁了 喜欢和最好的朋友一起玩
And my mom’s signing me up umn.
我妈帮我报了名去踢足球
…for soccer with my best friend.
和我最好的朋友一起
And that’s pretty much all.
差不多就这些事情了
– She’s not just a buck-toothed side eye.
她不只是一个会露龅牙的斜眼女孩
Although she does it a lot.
尽管她经常这么干
She’s a real little girl and this has been just the funnest thing ever.
她是一个真实的小女孩 这才是最有趣的事
So I’m Katie, Chloe’s mom.
最后 我是Katie Chloe的妈妈
– And I’m Chloe.
我是Chloe
And we’ll see you around the internet.
我们将在网上与你们见面
– [Katie and Chloe] Bye!
再见!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

一个女孩因自己的古灵精怪表情意外走红网络,这会给她自己及家人的生活带来怎样的改变呢?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

YXG-aa8ad

审核员

审核员 RN

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB2FEttIoTg

相关推荐