ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

人类大战丧尸 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

人类大战丧尸

HvZ: Episode 1

片首语
Previously…
事实上我今年打算找回童年的激情
But this year I’m actually gonna try rekindling my childhood.
我要来一次
I am gonna go
不给糖就捣蛋!
trick-or-treating!
如果今晚有啥疯狂事在我身上发生
And if anything crazy happens to me tonight,
我一定会告诉你们的
I’ll be sure to let you guys know.
好吧 那天晚上我没去讨糖果
Ok, so I ended up not going trick-or-treating that night,
但 是有原因的
but for a good reason.
安大略省的滑铁卢大学举办了一周活动
During that week, an event was been held at the University of Waterloo in Ontario,
人类对战丧尸
humans versus zombies,
万圣节那天是周一
and Halloween, Monday happened to be
恰好是这个活动的第一天
the first day of the week long event.
你们很多人还不熟悉这个游戏吧
Now for the lot of you not familiar with this,
它是个直播的角色扮演游戏
it’s a live-action role-playing game,
在游戏里你可以加入佩带Nerf枪的人类军团
where you take the role of humans armed with nerf guns,
在重重僵尸包围中生存一周
who need to survive the week while fighting off zombies,
当然僵尸也是由人类扮演的
whom are also played by actual people.
一个朋友告诉我这个活动 让我很兴奋
A friend of mine told me about it and I got really hyped,
因为我上学时从来没机会参加这样的活动
cause I never had the opportunity to do these kinds of activities while I was in school,
我就像个机器一样在室内做建筑设计
cause I was stuck indoors been a lifeless vessel working on building designs
做出的成果还被教授嘲笑
for my professors to shit on.
幸好不是学生也可以参加这项活动
Luckily you don’t have to be a student to join.
那么这个游戏怎么玩呢?
Alright, so how does the game work?
参与者登记加入游戏
Participants register to play
注册时可以选择加入人类
and have the option to sign up as a human
或者进入一个抽签系统 成为丧尸中的一员
or enter a raffle to be chosen as one of the original zombies,
游戏角色取决于注册时你选了什么
depending on the registration turn out,
一般会选出10个僵尸
there are usually about 10 selected.
游戏管理员通常还会加入一些角色
The game masters will often integrate some sort of lore
以增加游戏的趣味性
to make the game more interesting,
比如海盗 骑士 吸血鬼等等
i.e., pirates, knights, vampires, etc.
人类的识别标志是系在胳膊的一条手绢
The humans are identified by a bandana worn on their arm,
人类可以装备Nerf枪 袜子做的鞭子和球
they can equip themselves with nerf guns, sock whips and sock balls.
有一些类别的Nerf枪在规则中不允许用
Some nerf gun models are subject to legality,
但只要武装得不过分 你就可以使用
but as long as it’s not heavily modded, you can use it.
而Nerf剑是不允许使用的
Nerf swords are illegal.
鞭子只能用袜子为材料
Sock whips can only be made of socks,
长度不限
and can be as long as desired
不过越长可及范围就越大
if you wanna show every one that you’re compensating.
袜子球也是一样 可以用来抛射
Same thing with sock balls which can be thrown as projectiles.
丧尸以头部绑手绢作为识别标志
Humans can’t necessarily kill the zombies
人类并不能真正杀掉丧尸
whom are identified by a bandana worn on their head.
只能通过上面提到的武器冻结他们
They can only be stunned by the above mentioned weapons,
被击中后僵尸会把手绢系到脖子上
in which they must transfer their bandana to their neck
退出游戏15分钟
and are out of play for 15 minutes.
游戏中有一套荣誉制度 即你必须遵守击打规则
There is an honor system where you must be fair about being hit
不能因为你穿着厚夹克
and not just pretend you diden’t feel the nerf bullet
就假装感觉不到Nerf枪的子弹
just because you were wearing a thick ass jacket.
那你现在感觉到了吗?赖皮鬼
Do you feel it now, Mr. Krabs?
也不要像傻子一样还没开枪
Also, don’t be a douche and preemptively yell out “got you”
就先发制人地喊“打到你了”
even before the bullet left the barrel of your gun.
被击中的丧尸不能和其他没被击中的丧尸
Stunned zombies cannot communicate meaningful information
交流有用情报
with other unstunned zombies.
丧尸没有武器
The zombies don’t have equipment,
他们得用手标记人类
they rely on tagging humans with their hands,
而不能使用脚 骨盆 耳垂 牙齿 脸等等
and not their feet, pelvis, earlobe, teeth or face, or whatever.
人类一旦被丧尸标记
Once a human is tagged by a zombie,
就要退出游戏30分钟
they are out of play for 30minutes,
然后再次进入游戏时就得以丧尸的身份
and then converted to a zombie,
这时你就不要多想啦 直接加入丧尸阵营吧
and must set aside any thought and join the zombie cause.
好吧 我也不知道 或许你有点难过
Well, I don’t know, maybe you can be a little salty
因为你感觉自己被人类军团遗弃了
if you felt like your human squad abandoned you,
也许 谁知道呢…可能只是你太慢了
or I don’t know maybe you are just too slow,
或者 要么是你太不小心了
or I don’t know maybe you have crappy awareness
没有看到前面有一大群僵尸
and couldn’t see the horde of zombies in front of you,
我不知道啦 这只是个游戏 别太认真嘛!
I don’t know, maybe it’s just a game, I don’t know!
游戏时间为5天 每天24小时不停歇
The game is 5 days long and is active for 24 hours everyday,
游戏范围仅限校园区域内
as long as it’s within the campus boundary.
在上午10点到下午4点之间
Betweem the hours of 10:00 am and 4:00 pm.
校园内所有建筑物都被视为安全区
All buildings on campus are considered safe zones,
也就是说无论人类还是丧尸都不会受到攻击
meaning neither humans nor zombies can be tagged or stunned.
这段时间之外
Outside of those hours,
只有洗手间 自助餐厅 自习室 图书馆 办公室
only washrooms, cafeterias, study rooms, libraries, offices
以及指定建筑物才是永久安全区
and a select few buildings are permanent safe zones.
学生正常上课时是安全的
Students are required to attend their classes normally in which they’re safe.
一旦下课
But once it’s done,
也就是下午4点后 你可能就倒霉了
and it’s after 4:00 pm, you’re probably fucked.
但要是你的课下午4点后才开始
Or if your class starts after 4:00 pm,
而你有个丧尸同学知道你是人类的话
and you have a zombie classmate that knows you’re human,
你就可能会在上课的路上遭到袭击
you’re probably fucked on your way there.
这周的每一天都会有许多小任务和补给物
Everyday of the week is filled with numerous mini-missions, supply drops,
还有一个供玩家选择是否参与的重要任务
and a main mission of which the players may choose to participate in.
根据人类是否完成了日常任务
Depending on whether or not the humans fail the daily missions,
游戏管理员会进行奖惩
the game masters can reward or punish them with
这决定了第二天任务中双方的优势和劣势
advantages or disadvantages on the following days
并直接影响到最后一天的最终任务
leading up to the final mission on the last day.
对人类的一大不利因素是
A big disadvantage involves
会奖励丧尸部落为特殊丧尸
rewarding the horde with special zombies,
也就是将普通丧尸升级为有特殊能力的丧尸
in which a regular zombie can be upgraded to one with unique abilities.
“拉夫” 丧尸可以用袜子鞭子
These involve the Rave which is a zombie who can use sock whips.
“坦克”丧尸带着头带
The Tank, which is a zombie who wears the headband
头上 两个手臂各有一根头带
on the each arm along with the one on their head,
并且只能接受袜子类武器的攻击
and can only be stunned by sock based weapons.
“热迪克” 丧尸有一种能力
And the Zetic who is a zombie with the ability to
他们能立刻复活被冻结的丧尸
immediately revive stunned zombies.
还有很多其它规则 我没办法一次说清
There are numerous other rules that I can’t fully cover
但以上就是游戏的要点了
but that’s the gist of the game,
这就是我在万圣节以及之后几天的活动
that’s what I did on Halloween and the days after.
不过我要讲的重点在后面
But that is the story I’ll say for another day.
故事起于我第二次玩人类大战僵尸
This story is about when I played the HVZ the second time
时间是2017年冬天
in the winter of 2017.
我和朋友们上次扮演的是人类
So because my friends and I played as humans last season,
所以我们觉得这次扮演丧尸应该会很有趣
we figured it’ll be fun to try being zombies this season.
我们几个都报名当丧尸
We all signed up to be OZs but only two of us,
但只有赫山和瓦内萨被抽中了
Heshan and Vanessa, were selected out of the raffle.
所以虽然我们剩下的几个人一开始就想当僵尸
Although the rest of us wanted to start off as zombies,
但还是得从鲁莽的人类做起 被标记后才能变成丧尸
we figured we might as well just play as reckless humans until we we get tagged.
本次的人类大战丧尸是以罗马大战埃及为主题的
This season’s HVZ was themed Romans vs. Egyptians,
我的一周就是这样度过的
and this was how my week went.
周日晚11:00
SUNDAY 11:00 PM
游戏在午夜开始
GAME BEGINS AT MIDNIGHT
12:15会有补给物
THERE IS A SUPPLY DROP AT 12:15
大家都在这里 人类大战丧尸还没开始
So here we are, day 0 of HVZ.
这位是初代丧尸
We have the OZ here with us.
他叫赫山
My name is Heshan.
另一位初代丧尸还在房间里
And the other OZ is in her room right now.
得仔细计划一下 以防被他们从后面偷袭
We have to plan this out so they don’t just ambush our buttholes.
11:40|前往校园
11:40 | Making our way to campus.
等等
现在游戏开始了吗
现在还没有 午夜才开始
但是我们都到铁路这里了
我们要不要开始
我要跟着他们 杀掉他们 现在就杀
Now I’ll follow them. Kill ’em! Kill ’em right away!
-杀了他们!-不要!
-Kill ’em!-No way!
跟着瓦内萨!
Follow Vanessa!
怎么了?
What’s wrong?
瓦内萨 宝贝我不会伤害你!
Vanessa! baby, I won’t hurt you!
你应该不时喊两声
Yeah, every now and then you should just yell out.
我看到你了 赫山
I see you, Heshan!
在这 我们还能……
Here, we can still…
赫山 我看到你了!
Heshan, I see you!
他在哪?
Where is he?
他可能…我不知道 他已经上屋顶了
He’s like… I don’t know. He’s already at the rooftop.
进入校园区域
Entering campus boundary.
-我们能直接杀了瓦内萨吗?-不行!
-Can we just kill Vanessa?- Nooo!
我就是说说 亲爱的
I’m not trying, darling.
赫山!赫山!
Heshan! Heshan!
开玩笑的 伙计们 我试试你们
Just kidding, guys. I’m testing you.
我们要去MC二楼
大家再见
他们现在去和其他丧尸会合了
你现在也很嗨啊
You’re also so happy now.
小心!
Watch out!
别这样…
Stop doing that…
我们有几个人?1 2 3…
How many of us? 1 2 3..
我们6个要对阵他们10个?
6 versus potential 10?
这里应该也有其他人类
And there has to be other humans going too.
他们在MC对吧?他们要过来吗?
Well, they’re at MC, right? So they’re right there?
哦 裁判 找到裁判了
Oh, Mod, find Mod.
哈喽~
Hellou~
这场漫游变得越来越好玩了
The pilgrimage gets hotter and hotter…
-他说什么? -我不知道
-What did he say?-I don’t know.
-等等 他是丧尸吗? -不 他是个裁判
-Wait, is he a zombie?-No, he is a Mod.
你先标记他以防万一
You just tabbing him just in case.
我真是裁判
好吧 我们要进去了
All right, we’re going in.
他的确是裁判
Moderator has been confirmed.
(她看到有人)
我看到有人
Cause I saw someone.
来大干一场吧
(他是个人类啊)
拿着个塑料袋
A plastic bag.
那是你的头带吗?
你把枪藏起来了吗?哥们
你在吓唬我吗
是啊
你看到他了吗?
You see him?
他们来了吗?
Are they coming?
不 我们都是人类
No, we’re all human.
-你们都是人类? -是的
-Are you all human?-Yeah.
-等下 这里还有其丧尸吗?
-Wait, are there other zombies through yet?
-有 他们好像在拐角那里
-Yeah, they’re like around the corner.
这里有个僵尸
你被标记了吗?
Are you tagged?
你被标记了吗?
Are you tagged?
初代僵尸瓦内萨
什么?
现在还没到午夜呢
我等一下再来玩
还有三分钟
Three minutes.
11点58啦
哟 我们在基地里发现了恶心的东西
Yo we got, we got…sick things in our base, like…
你们快跑!
You guys need to go now!
我想看看那恶心的东西!
I wanna see the sick things!
呀 你想看那恶心的东西?
Ya, do you wanna see the sick things?
-加入我们! -我们上!
-Yo join us!-Let’s go!
那个转角可能有丧尸
There’s a potential turn or down?
那是丧尸吗?
Is that a zombie?
游戏将在20秒内开始
20 19 17 10 9 5 3 2 1
你跑什么?怎么了?发生什么了?
Why are you running? Why are you running? Why are you running?
他们那有多少人?
How many of them are there?
三四个吧
咱们出发吧
嗨 嗨 嗨
他们来了!
They’re coming!
他们还在那吗?
Are they still there?
在吗?
他们在嘲笑我们
他们准备好了
有丧尸要出没
我觉得目标就是你
I think it’s for you.
是的 因为咱们的人数比丧尸多
I think it’s for you. We outnumber them already.
卡莱布!那是你吗?
Caleb! Is that you?
卡莱布没有检查角落 他差点被丧尸标记
差一点就挂了
-他在那里 -检查你身边的角落!
-He’s right there.-Check your corners!
你碰到他们了吗?
You got them?
检查你身边的角落!
Check your corners!
他的朋友从丧尸手中救下了他
请帮助传播角落意识
检查隐蔽的角落
Check your damn corners.
我找到了卡莱布 他还活着
I find Caleb, he’s alive.
-他差点就死了 -他差点在角落那里死了
-He almost died.-He almost died in a corner.
哦 我的天 有只丧尸悄悄躲在角落里
Oh, my god, there was a dumb B in the corner.
在你旁边! 哟!
Behind you! Yo!
开个玩笑 哥们!只是试试你!
I’m just kidding, man! Just testing you!
给我一拳吧
我知道你想挨揍
他们在那里吗?
那边有一个
There is one.
起开 我不想要你的拥抱
已经12:15了 还有五分多钟
It’s 12:15 yet, five more minutes.
他们所有人都露脸了吗?
Is…did all of them even show up?
-那里一共10个人 但还不是全部 -好吧
-There is 10 in total, but not all of them.-Pretty sure.
咱们什么时候挂掉合适呢?
明天吧?
Tomorrow?
今天就死掉有点差劲啊
Dying today is kind of lame,
怎么能被4个僵尸全部歼灭呢
there’s only like four of them.
(更多人类加入了)
克莱尔如果死了 我很可能也要挂掉
Claire dies, I have to die.
12点15分了
12:15!
好的
开始发放补给物了
想要补给的人跟上我去拿补给编码
跟着他 你会拿到编码 但我有编码啊
You follow him, you will get some of the codes, but I also have codes!
快点 哥们 抓紧时间
争分夺秒
我们跟着他吗?我没听清规则
Are we follow him? Cuz I didn’t hear their structure.
是的 他应该有编码
Yeah, probably he has codes too.
垃圾箱我也要检查一下
你这人离我远点 好不好?
等一下 有人知道怎么得到编码吗
Wait! Did anyone ask how do we get the codes?
(一个被冻结的僵尸路过)
我们坐电梯么 楼梯旁有一个
Are we going down the elevator? It’s just opens near stairs.
不要坐电梯 应该避免坐电梯 我们去熟悉的地方
Elevators avoid, You have to avoid elevators, please go the one you know.
她是要带我们坐电梯吗
Is she gonna make us going to elevator?
我要揭晓编码了
请大家回答我一个问题:
我的名字是什么?
我们肯定答不来…
We’re sure…
庞提费斯
– 我猜的 -我们怎么知道啊
-IDK D: -How…We don’t know that.
庞……
庞提菲斯 马克西姆斯 艾斯若 缪姆瑞斯
Pontifex, maximus, aethra, numerius.
好像是《少年泰坦》里的名字 总结的不错
补给品就是它吗
那个…只有一个?
我的天

好了 咱们现在回去吧
不要担心
Don’t worry.
安迪
我来找你了
等一下 我们还有一个编码
为…某物命名…
埃纽贝斯
你可闭嘴吧
Staahp…
别闹了
请回答人类一定不能做的一件事是什么
而不是交通工具
Can’t be in a vehicle.
是的 想一想人在一种交通工具上丧尸不能碰他们
Yes, study a thing you cannot tagged people while they’re on a vehicle or you cannot…
自行车算交通工具吗?
Bicycles counter vehicles?
是的 算 滑板也算交通工具
Yes, bicycles counter vehicles, skateboards counter vehicles…
卡骆驰帆布鞋算交通工具吗?
Do Keeley’s accounted as skateboards?
脚以外任何代步工具
As long as you’re moving and it’s not your foot?
帆布鞋
Keeley’s.
-你别胡说八道 -你确定?
-Yours just don’t account.-Really?
问题是什么?
What’s question?
问题是什么东西不算交通工具
The question is what things are not allowed to be counter vechiles.
所以它们应该类似
So they’re like to be equal.
嗯…兴奋剂…咱们还是散了吧
Ah…Methamphetamine… So now…Home time.
-我们可以走吗 -不 我们赖到胜利为止
-Can we go now?-No, we just stay here till we win.
你们还是去找丧尸吧
他们会自动找来的
走啦——
他们很有可能埋伏在出口
They’re probably waiting at the exit ambushes.
咱们走
Let’s go!
-所以 我们不要走 就待在这 -哦 天哪
-So we just never leave, this like…-Oh, shit!
他不见了
He’s gone.
我觉得赫山就在外面
I think Heshan is just outside.
他已经
Is he already…
好吧 赫山在哪呢 他藏在哪里了吗
Yeah, where’s Heshan though? Is he hiding in things?
没事干的话 咱们就走吧
If I’m doing anything, we should just go.
-去哪里 -回家
-Go where? -Home.
-咱们待在这里好没意思 -是啊
-Like there’s no point in any of us being here. -No.
就像烟花放完了 人…
It’s just because the fireworks are done, so…
-这里好多人 -是啊
-There’re two outnumber…- Yeah.
(等待赫山和瓦内萨)
怎么了
What’s up?
是你吗?
是 是我
Yeah, it’s me.
-你好 我叫安准 -你好
-Hello! I’m Andrun.-Yeah,what’s up?
我来这里参加 人类大战丧尸
I’m here for the humans vs. zombies event.
-天啊 真的是你? -你就是上次那个…
-Oh, bro! - Did you see last time…
是的 你们应该加入 我喜欢今天的天气
Yeah, you guys should join, I like the season.
-凉爽 寒冷的夜晚 -如果我知道…
-Cool, cold night. -If I knew…
我想秋天应该稍微暖和一些
Ah, I think fall like it’s a little warm,
今天不该这么冷啊
it should be warmer this week though.
可是天凉了
So cool.
好吧 再见
All right, take it easy.
-终于见到人了 -你面前就有俩
-It’s so hard to get people…-There’re two of us.
吓死宝宝了
I’m so scared!
我是说不抓你了 不抓了
What I say and no where caught you are! No more caught you are!
吓死人了
I’m so scared!
当你追我的时候 我感觉
When you chase me, I feel…
你很混乱
You fucked up!
是这样的 我以为你们都走了
I like, okay, I thought you guys all left,
我四处找了找
I went all the way around and saw it like,
后来听见你们的声音
I heard you guys like this,
我想或许游戏结束了
so I was like, okay, maybe you are done,
所以我就往回走
so like I walked back in,
因为我快渴死了
because I’m thirsty and
却发现一个人都没有
the only found that I noticed there’s no one.
我就准备出来
I walked home like,
然后天啊 一群丧尸追着我
oh, fuck! And then don’t just chase me.
我不想当丧尸好吗
I don’t want to be a zombie, right?
我 我要当
Yeah! Give me a zombie!
我到达的第四扇门像是一间教室
The forth door that I come to was like a classroom.
我还以为你就在后面跟着呢
I thought you’re gonna follow.
我就这样拼命往下跑
I booked it down the stairs and someone like…
是的 要快点下楼
Yeah, you leave stairs, man.
我跑下楼 他们还追我 我大叫:
I’m leaving the stairs, they still chase me, I’m like…
我说了 停下!
I told you, stop!
然后我走进了旁边的楼 打开门
And I walk and I go to the neighbour building, I open the door,
我不该开第二扇门 我一转身
the fuck one open the second ones door, I turn around,
两队丧尸迎面走来
there’s like two squads coming,
我就故意表现得很镇定
so I’d like to pretend to like be a normal person,
所以我 我就说:嘿 你是丧尸 是不?
so I was like, you know, hey, you’re a zombie, right?
我去
I’m like…
我玩着玩着
I am playing.
-就输了 -我是瓦内萨
-I miss this. -Vanessa.
-初代丧尸中的一员 -你是初代丧尸?
-One of the OZs. -OZs?
还好啦
You’re welcome!
今晚有人挂了吗?
Today any people get cut, tonight?
-两个人死了 -两个人死了?
-Two people died. -Two people died?
我想是的 我是这么听说的
I think so, that’s what I heard. Yeah.
我击中一个丧尸
我懂你的感受 哥们 就在我身后
I got you and, oh, my dude, behind you
丧尸吓唬我 还一直躲避我掷出的袜子
and he start barking at me and he like fumble the sock.
他是我遇到的第一个丧尸 我打不过就跑了
He is the first one so I just duck in the drops so I’m like…
我尽力了
I tried my best.
你们今晚玩得开心吗? 有什么心得体会?
Did you have a nice Eve? Did you have at least enough.
扮演丧尸的话 接下来这一周才刚刚开始呢
You pretend the zombie, that’s actually, you know, have this week go somewhere?
没事啦
We will be fine.
明天一早你会看到丧尸成倍增加了
我嘛 我不知道大家是怎样的
See, I’m not, I don’t know about you,
反正我当丧尸以后不担心其他人类
I’m not worried about the other humans,
但我担心你们啊
but I’m worried about you,
你们就像个停车牌立在那里不动
cuz like all like we’ll get you guys from like a P ,
你们没感到毛骨悚然吗 还和丧尸聊得很嗨
you’re all like chilling and talking to other zombies.
你是妄想狂啊
Paranoia.
反正 我是不会靠近丧尸的
I was like, I’m not going near down.
我的外围设备 我的鞭子长1.8米
My, my peripherals, my fob is 180.
我没有整个晚上都在玩 所以也没一直追她
Look, cuz I didn’t run the whole nights, so I’m lessly chasing her.
你一直跑就能抓到我了 你体力比我好
You kept running you would got me, you have more stamina than me.
今晚你穿过了很多扇门
And you ran through too many doors tonight…
穿过最后一扇门时 我就想只要出去…却发现…
I went to the final door like I, as soon as I stepped outside, I was like…
咱们回去休息吧 明天好战斗
Let’s rest up, fight another day.
如果其它8个丧尸也像你们两个这样的话
我就不太担心了
布拉德在不在
Brad.
他不玩这个游戏很多年了(布拉德是个老道的玩家)
He didn’t play for like, couple of years.
-我会见到你的 -你也会见到他的
-I will see you. -You will see him.
未完待续
To be continued…
本视频由Crunchyroll赞助
This video has been brought to you by Crunchyroll,
如果你访问crunchyroll.com/domics
If you head over to crunchyroll.com / domics,
你就能获取30天的高级会员免费试用
you can treat yourself to a premium membership trial for 30 days.
你也可以点击简介中的链接
You can also click the link in the description.
感谢大家给我推荐JoJo的奇妙冒险
Thank you guys for recommending JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure to me,
我最近一直在看
because that’s all I’ve been watching lately.
简直等不及《我的英雄学院》四月的回归了
Also can’t wait for My Hero Academia season 2 in April,
你们可以免费观看我提到的这些还有其他超清动漫
Y’all can enjoy these and other animes at free and in 1080p,
日本播出新剧集一个小时后 这里就能看到
and can watch new episodes as soon as an hour release after Japan.
字幕也很专业
The subtitles are also professionally done
而且Crunchyroll这个软件能够兼容大多数设备
and the Crunchyroll app is available on most devices.
不 不兼容你的烤箱
No, your toaster doesn’t count.
再提醒大家一次 网址是crunchyroll.com/domics
Once more, that’s crunchyroll.com / domics,
但如果你像我一样懒 就直接点击简介里的链接吧
but if you lazy like me, there’s a link in the description.
玩得开心
Enjoy!
敬请观看下一集的人类大战丧尸
And look forward to the next HVZ video.
我最后死亡并加入丧尸队伍了吗
Do I finally die and join the zombie cause?
现在还不知道 请大家自己看视频吧
I don’t know, you’ll find out.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

这是滑铁卢大学的一个真人参与的游戏。不恐怖,大家开心就好。

听录译者

祐子祐

翻译译者

ABC

审核员

审核员 EY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv371RNQdl4

相关推荐