未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

追寻恐龙足迹

Hunting for Dinosaur Tracks!

(紧张的音乐)
(tense music)
朋友们最近如何?
What’s going on guys?
现在 你们已经习惯了我们带来的
Now, you’re used to us bringing you episodes
破纪录抓动物的节目
of Breaking Trail where I’m catching live animals,
但是今天我们将要做一些与往常不同的事情
but, today, we’re gonna do something a little different.
我们将要前往犹他州的偏远地区
We’re headed off into the back country of Utah
寻找恐龙的踪迹!
to search for dinosaur tracks!
鉴于你们大多数人都知道 我非常喜欢恐龙
Now, as most of you know, I absolutely love dinosaurs,
所以我接下来要做的就是
so what I’m gonna do is trade in
把我的牛仔帽换成这个头盔
my cowboy hat for this helmet
我们将驾驶这辆帅气的北极星RZR赛车
as we ride on these awesome Polaris RZRs
行驶在粗糙崎岖的路面上
onto the rough and rugged terrain
去发现恐龙的踪迹
to search out these tracks.
好了 朋友们 上车出发!
Alright, hop in, guys!
这一定会很酷!
This is gonna be awesome!
哇哦!
Woo!
(引擎声)
(engine roars)
哟吼!
Yahoo!
(部落主题音乐)
(tribal theme music)
在大多数冒险中 我们徒步去寻找踪迹
In most of our adventures, we break trail on foot,
但是有的时候
however sometimes the best way
为了尽快的完成行程
to cover many miles of distance quickly
最好的方式就是驾驶越野车
is by way of all-terrain vehicle.
今天 我和团队抵达了犹他州的哈里肯
Today, the crew and I are in Hurricane, Utah,
哈里肯是西部发现接近恐龙踪迹的
one of the best places in the west
最佳地点之一
to find and get close to dinosaur tracks.
这真是太棒了 我们终于找到了!
This is awesome, we finally made it!
我们就这附近寻找恐龙的踪迹!
Let’s head back in there and find the tracks!
喔!
Woo!
(萦绕于耳的音乐)
(haunting music)
噢 天 真壮观!
Aw, man, this is epic!
单单眼前的这一切 找不出比这更壮观的景色了!
Just this backdrop, I mean, you can’t beat this!
这里酷热难耐 尘土飞扬
It is hot, it is dusty.
看看我身上
Look at this, check this out.
看到我身上满是灰尘了吗?
Do you see all the dust coming off of me?
– [马克] 是啊
– [Mark] Oh, yeah.
哇 这个 你觉得这个是什么?
Woo, it is, what do you think it is?
现在这边温度差不多有100度?
About 100 degrees out here, right now?
[马克]至少
[Mark] At least.
是的 至少100度
At least 100 degrees,
过来看看这个 骨头都被晒成这样子了
and look at how bone dry this is, check this out.
看这个 这就是红色的沙土
Look at that, it is just red dust.
在几千万年前的某一个时间点
It’s amazing to think that, at one point in time,
恐龙们正穿过这片区域 这样想想就让人感觉很不可思议
dinosaurs were walking right through this environment.
好了 我在想如果我们顺着穿过这条沟壑
Alright, I think, if we head down through this ravine,
我们应该会有一些发现!
here, we’re gonna find some!
哇 赶紧来看下这个!
Wow, check that out!
恐龙走过这条路
Dinosaurs passed this way,
这就是我们要探索的整个区域
this is the whole area that
就在这块区域的右边
we’re gonna be exploring, right here on the side.
我们现在就在这
That’s where we are.
你们已经看到了合踝龙以及双脊龙活动的痕迹
You’ve got Megapnosaurus and Dilophosaurus tracks.
双脊龙体型大一些
Dilophosaurus are much larger.
你看 这是跟人类体型的对比很大
You see, right there, huge compared to a human.
我很难想象
I can’t imagine what it would be like
在一亿两千万年前 有这么一只行走在这片土地上
to have actually seen one of these walking
是怎样的景象
in this environment 120 million years ago.
现在 去寻找这些痕迹吧!
Now, let’s go find the tracks!
(钢琴音乐)
(piano music)
虽然这边现在是下坡
And even though this is sloped down,
在某个时刻
at one point in time,
在这里被雨水冲刷侵蚀之前
before water washed through here and wore the rock away,
这边应该会光滑
this could have been flatter,
所以我会经常关注岩石角上
so I’m always looking at an angle
是否有凹痕
for any indentation in the rock
因为这可能就是潜在的线索
has the potential to be a track.
即使看起来会有一些欺骗性
I mean, look how deceiving this is.
这边看起来很像是恐龙的脚印。
That almost looks like a toe, right there.
哇 我想这是不是就是恐龙的足迹?
Wow, I wonder if that could be a track?
虽然现在还没有足够的证据证明它是
It’s not defined enough to prove that, though.
好了 我们继续出发!
Alright, let’s keep going!
这边的地基很棒
This is actually great substrate, right here.
马克 过来看下这个
Check this out, look at this, Mark, look at this.
我们刚刚发现了第一组恐龙足迹
We just found our first set of dinosaur tracks.
这是合踝龙的足迹 就这儿
This is Megapnosaurus, right here,
这是一种体型较小直立行走兽脚类肉食恐龙
a small, upright walking therapod,
我们可以看到
and you can see where this animal
这种生物行进的路线
moved right through the environment.
看这个 我将跟着这个足迹前进
Look at this, I’m gonna step right next to the tracks.
看我走的这个步幅
Look at that stride!
哇 太棒了 我现在就在恐龙的旁边行走!
Wow, that’s so cool, walking right along side dinosaurs!
马克 你曾经想过你可以这样做吗?
You ever think you’d be able to do that, Mark?
[马克]木有!
[Mark] No!
我也从来没想过我可以看到恐龙的足迹
I’d never thought I’d see a dinosaur track.
– 我知道!
– I know!
– [马克]太不可思议了!
– [Mark] This is amazing!
– 看着这边这个
– Check this one out.
这太酷了
That’s actually really cool.
它在这来了个急转弯
So, it took a real sharp turn, right here,
很可能朝那个方向去了
and probably headed off in that direction,
但是走到转弯的地方有一点远
but if you come up here a little bit further,
在这你可以看到更大的双脊龙的足迹
you got the larger Dilophosaur tracks.
看这个
Check this out.
这些都是双脊龙的足迹
These are Dilophosaur tracks.
这是多么庞大的生物
Look how big this animal was!
过来 这边走
Here, come up through this way,
我们可以看到这个大脚印
you can see this one best.
看那!
Look at that!
– [马克] 天哪!
– [Mark] Wow!
– 好大的脚印!
– Wow, what a giant!
双脊龙由于在斯皮尔伯格的电影侏罗纪公园中
Dilophosaurus is famous because it was featured
有很大的戏份而闻名
in Steven Spielberg’s Jurassic Park.
如果你有印象的话 双脊龙
If you remember, it was the one that
背上有巨大的褶皱 唾液中含有剧毒
had the big frill that came out and it spit the venom.
目前科学家们认为
Now, scientists do not believe
这种恐龙的背上并没有这些褶皱
that this dinosaur actually had those frills,
但是制片人有给恐龙赋予新特征的自由
but the filmmakers took the liberty of giving
这些褶皱使得恐龙看起来
that dinosaur these traits to make it
更加可怕
a little bit more scary.
多么大的脚印!
Look at how big they are!
在电影里 双脊龙的脚印
In the movie, the Dilophosaur they featured
比这个小得多
was much smaller than this,
但是你们看 我把我的手放在足迹上
but you can see with my hand right down there in the track,
这不是食肉动物的脚印
this is not a carnivore that you would
如果你在沙漠里行走 你可能会被绊倒
just wanna stumble upon out here in the desert.
太酷了!
How awesome is that!
– [马克] 你曾经想过 比如说
– [Mark] Did you ever think you’d be, like,
你会站在一个恐龙的脚印上吗?
standing right in a dinosaur track?
– 我之前从来没想过!
– No, I didn’t!
之前在野外的时候 我从来没见过恐龙脚印
I’ve never seen dinosaur tracks before out in the wild,
如果你像我这样 把手放在恐龙的脚印上
and you can almost feel the energy of this animal
你甚至可以感受到这种生物的力量
when you put your hand into the track like that.
好了 这里我们所看到的脚印
Okay, so these tracks that we’re looking at, right here,
任何人都可以过来看这些脚印
anybody can come and see these.
我们现在要做的就是向沙漠进发
What we wanna do now is actually head off into the desert
看看我们自己能否找到一些脚印
and see if we can find some for ourselves.
你们准备好了吗?
You guys ready to do this?
– [马克] 准备好了!
– [Mark] Let’s do it!
– 那里可能很干燥 很炎热
– It’s gonna be dry, it’s gonna be hot,
满天尘土
and it’s gonna be dusty,
但是我很有信心
but I’m pretty confident that
我们自己能够找到一些足迹!
we’re gonna find some tracks of our own!
(充满希望的音乐)
(hopeful music)
这里有个小洞。
There’s a hole.
噢 过去看看!
Oh, check this out!
那边可能会有足迹!
This could be a track!
好的!(紧张的音乐)
Yes! (tense music)
真走运 来这边 看这个!
Chance, come up here, look at this!
我们发现了一个 又一个 哇!
You got one here, one here, wow!
我觉得这是恐龙脚印
I think this is it,
我觉得这些都是!
I think these are actual dinosaur tracks!
这边的一个脚印简直完美
This one, right here, is almost perfect.
把照相机拿出来
Bring your camera up.
过来 过来 过来!
Come here, come here, come here!
看这个!
Look at this!
从我肩膀往下看这个。
Look over my shoulder, look at that.
三个明显的脚趾印。
Three distinct toe marks.
我要吹掉脚印上的沙子,准备好了吗?
Alright, I’m gonna blow the sand on you, ready?
毫无疑问,
Yes, there’s no question about it,
那是一种直立行走的兽脚类动物,
that is an upright walking therapod,
很可能是食肉动物,
most likely a carnivore,
可以根据这些足迹来猜测一下体型大小
and guessing on the size of these tracks,
我觉得它至少有四英尺高
I’m saying it’s probably four feet tall,
体长可能有11英尺
and close to 11 feet in length.
六千五百万年前 你绝对不想
Not an animal that you would want
遇到这种动物
to run into out here 65 million years ago.
我的天 太令人激动了!
Holy cow, this is exciting!
老兄 击个掌!
Dude, high five!
我不敢相信我们居然发现恐龙足迹了
I cannot believe we actually came across tracks,
那边也有一个 看这个步距
and look at this, you got one here, and look at that stride.
这儿到这儿 这里短一些 有植被 然后起跳
Here to here, shorter there, planted, and then off,
谁知道这块岩石可能
and who knows, I mean, this rock
在几百万年前就已经碎掉了
could have broken apart millions of years ago,
但这里有一个 那里有一个
but you got one right here, and one right there.
我的天 我们真的碰到了恐龙的足迹
And, oh my gosh, we actually came across dinosaur tracks.
这就是第一个目标 找到恐龙的足迹
Now this was objective number one, find dinosaur tracks.
那么我们找到了
Well, we found them.
好消息是我们还可以在沙漠中待几个小时
The good news is that we still have a couple hours
我们还有RZR赛车
out here in the desert, and we have those RZRs,
那么第二个目标是
so objective number two is gonna be
去沙丘找点乐子
to head to the sand dunes and really have some fun.
希望你们已经准备好了 因为这会很刺激
I hope you guys are ready, ’cause this is gonna be awesome!
– [马克] 耶 兄弟们上车
– [Mark] Yeah, come in, guys.
(部落鼓点音乐)
(tribal drum music)
-[凯奥特]哇哦!
– [Coyote] Woohoo!
怎么了?
What up?
– [马克] 兄弟 你有什么想法吗?
– [Mark] What’d you think man?
我们把你带到这里
We brought you out in the field!
– 我想说这太刺激了
– I know, this is frickin’ awesome!
这是杀手! – 兄弟我懂
This is killer! – I mean, dude!
– [马克] 天啊 你能想到
– [Mark] Can you think of a better trip
比这更好的旅程吗?
to come along with, jeez?
– 是编辑湾的墙都比不上
– Yeah, the walls in the editing bay
这些山
do not look like these mountains.
这儿太神奇了
It is amazing out here.
(引擎呼啸声)
(engine roars)
(摇滚乐)
(rock music)
接下来就是让凯奥特开车的结果
The following is what happens when you let Coyote drive
– [凯奥特] 哇哦!
– [Coyote] Woohoo!
他卡住了
He gets stuck
是啊 我动不了了
Yep, I’m stuck!
他再次卡住了
He’s stuck again.
哇哦 这儿有些颠簸
Woohoo, it’s a little bumpy, right there!
他翻车了
And he flipped it.
– [马克] 要是我翻车了 我都不知道怎么办
– [Mark] I don’t know if I got the whole flip,
不过那真是太棒了
but that was gnarly!
– [凯奥特] 噢
– [Coyote] Ouch!
– [马克] 你还好吗
– [Mark] You alright?
– 兄弟们 如果你的RZR翻车了
– Well guys, rule number one,
最基本的原则是把手放在车里
if you flip the RZR, is always to keep your arms inside.
谢天谢地 我没碰到另一辆车
Thankfully, I’m walking away from yet another one.
啊 老兄
Aw, man!
我几乎转不过弯
I was barely even turning!
我不知道刚刚怎么翻车的
I don’t know how that thing flipped!
(紧张的音乐)
(tense music)
但事实就是 啊 对 我翻车了
But it, ah, yeah, I flipped it.
你知道我如果我不是从悬崖上跌下来
You know, if I’m not falling off of a cliff,
我就是翻车了
I’m flipping a vehicle.
这就是为什么我们团队不让我做这些事情
That’s why we just usually don’t let me do these things.
(笑声)
(laughs)
这就是个很好的教训
A good lesson here is that
如果你像这样驾驶汽车的话
if you do roll a machine like this,
你一定要抓住方向盘
you just hold on to the steering wheel,
手放车里
keep your hands inside,
任何时候都要系好安全带
you’re always wearing your seat belt,
戴好头盔
always wearing the helmet,
目前为止 我也不是
and, so far, I’m walking away
完全没受伤过
from this one completely unscathed.
明天我的背和脖子可能会有些痛
My back and neck might be a little sore tomorrow,
幸好骨头没伤 不用缝合
but no broken bones, no stitches.
我们用蹦极绳把门拴上
We’re having to bungee cord the door shut,
因为门坏了
’cause that’s broken.
不幸的是 我把车顶弄坏了
I cracked the top of it, and, unfortunately,
我可能要给野性勇者团队买一个RZR赛车了
I may have just bought the Brave Wilderness team a RZR,
因为要修的话会很贵
because this is gonna be an expensive one to fix.
我的错
My bad!
– [马克] 喔 好了凯奥特
– [Mark] Woo, alright Coyote, well,
在犹他州 那是一种好的娱乐方式
that’s one way to do it in Utah.
– 是啊 我就说这是非常成功的一天
– Yeah, I say it was an extremely successful day.
我们找到了恐龙足迹 那很棒
We found dinosaur tracks, that was awesome.
然后我们驾驶RZR赛车到这边穿越沙丘
Then we came out here to the dunes to rip up the sand
我翻车了
with our RZRs, and I kind of rolled mine,
但好消息是 没有受伤 骨头没断
but the good news is, no cuts, no broken bones,
还有就是避免了
and, yet again, I walk away
另一场破纪录的灾祸
from another Breaking Trail mishap.
我要说的是犹他州真是难以置信的壮丽
All I can say is that Utah is unbelievably epic!
– [克里斯]是的没错
– [Chris] Yessir!
– 我是凯奥特 彼得森 勇敢些
– I’m Coyote Peterson, be brave,
充满野性 记得戴好头盔
stay wild, always wear your helmet,
我们下次探险再见
we’ll see you on the next adventure!
走吧
Here we go!
噢 系好!
Eh, buckle up!
喔!
Woo!
(引擎轰鸣声)
(engine roars)
如果你认为RZR翻车已经九死一生了
If you thought flipping my RZR was a close call,
务必回去看看我在亚利桑那州
make sure to go back and watch the time
跳错了一步跌落悬崖的那个视频
I missed a jump and fell off a cliff in Arizona.
– [女人] 哦 我的天啊!
– [Woman] Oh my God!
– [凯奥特] 呀 别忘了
– [Coyote] Yikes, and don’t forget,
订阅野性勇者频道
subscribe to the Brave Wilderness channel,
加入我们团队 下个地方见
so you can join me and the crew on the next location.
(狼吼叫声)
(coyote howls)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

【MR】Béa

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gq9AfWfByjo

相关推荐