未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

给《X战警:逆转未来》换个结尾

How X-Men: Days of Future Past Should Have Ended

X战警:逆转未来
How X-Men: Days of Future Past Should Have Ended
(音乐)假如我可以把时间保存在一个时间瓶里
♫ If I could save time in the bottles of time ♫
那么我可以保存所有的时间
♫ then I could save all of the time ♫
呜哈
whoa.
嘿 我想到了飞行计划
Hey! I saw the flight plan.
为什么你们要去巴黎
Why you guys going to Paris?
我们将要去侵略一个非常安全的设备
Oh we’re going to invade a highly secure facility
并救回我们的一个朋友
and retrieve one of our friends.
有点像我们刚刚和艾瑞克一起做的那样
Kind of like what we just did with Erik…
你知道是什么吗
You know what?
为什么你不和我们一起来
Why don’t you come with us?
你想去巴黎吗
Do you want to go to Paris?
我?
Me?
是的 就是你!
Yeah man!
你真的应该和我们一起来
You REALLY should come with us
我们真的需要一个像你一样的人加入我们的队伍
We totally need a guy like you on our team.
我不知道 我妈妈可能会杀了我的
I don’t know man. My mom would probably kill me.
我是你的爸爸 告诉她 我说了可以就行
Well I’m your father, so tell her I said it’s ok.
什么?你是我的爸爸?
Whaaaat? You’re my dad!?
是的
Yes.
我们能谈谈这个吗?
Can we talk about this?
不 不要再谈了 上飞机吧!
No we will never speak of it again. Get on the plane!
为什么这个不管用了?
Why isn’t this working!?

Hi.
我正抓着你的脖子因此你不会颈椎过度屈伸
I’m holding your neck so you don’t get whiplash.
什么?
What?
颈椎…过度…屈伸…
Whiiiip laaaash.
哈喽
Hello.
我们是突变体 我们刚刚救了你的命
We are mutants. And we just saved your life.
在未来千万要记得我们
Do try to remember that in the future.
祝你度过好的一天!
Good day!
所以我们基本上用时间旅行和瞬间转移 那真的大大解决了每一件事
So we basically used time travel and Quicksilver, and that pretty much fixed everything.
哇哦!
Wow!
如果说被改善就是意味着擦除所有你之前的冒险
Well if by fixed you mean erased all your previous adventures.
擦除?罗格 他在说什么?
Erased? Logan, what is he talking about?
时间轴…我不知道
Mmm Timey Wimey… I don’t know.
我不记得任何东西
I don’t remember anything.
你们是谁?
Who are you people?
我刚刚看了面具下的他们 他是布鲁斯·韦恩
I just looked under that guys mask. He’s Bruce Wayne.
什么?不!我是蝙蝠侠!
What the? NO! I’m Batman!
从这里出去 孩子!
Get out of here kid!
好的 这个地方无论如何都是死气沉沉
Fine. This place is dead anyway.
那是我的秘密身份
That’s my secret identity!
哇我爱它!移动得真的很快 可以反转时间
Well I love it! Move really fast, reverse time,
拯救每个人…
save everyone…
听起来妙极了!
That sounds groovy!
改天我要试试
I’m gonna have to try that some day.
是啊 只能用它去工作 凯蒂不得不保持那个姿势一段时间!
Yeah except for it to work, Kitty has to hold that pose for like days!
我想尿尿 憋不住了!
I have to pee SO BAD!!!
我甚至没想过这个
I didn’t even think about that.
可怜的女孩!
Poor girl!
不管怎么说 为你们万岁
Anyway, hooray for you guys.
但是你知道如果我可以时间旅行的话我将会做什么呢?
But you know what I would’ve done if I had time travel?
救肯尼迪?
Save Kennedy?
好像有一个变异体总统会解决很多你们的问题
Seems like having a mutant president would’ve solved a lot of your problems.
可能吧
Probably.
但是我做的事是把罗格送回六十年代
But what I would’ve done is sent Logan back to the 60’s.
回到第一次他遇到了查尔斯和艾瑞克
To the first time he met Charles and Erik.
然后当场告诉他们一切事情
Then have him tell them everything right then and there.
(惊恐的喘气声)
*gasp*
这是一个好主意!
That’s a great idea!
罗格 不要让我忘记再次把你送回五十年前!
Logan, do not let me forget to send you back again 50 years from now!
打扰一下 我是艾瑞克·兰谢尔
Excuse me, I’m Erik Lehnsherr.
查尔斯·泽维尔
Charles Xavier.
哈哈哈
Go FuuuHHUUUUUUGHHHH
艾瑞克要去杀掉肖 并让查尔斯变得残废
Erik’s going to kill Shaw, and get Charles paralyzed!
大家坐下吧!
Guys sit down!
我来自未来…
I’m from the future…
我有很多需要警告你们的事情
and I have so many things I need to warn you about.
嘿说吧!
Hey fellas!
就在外面享受跑腿儿
Just outside enjoying my legs!
什么事?
What’s the matter, baby?
你认为我不像这个?
You don’t think I look pretty like this?
不…不…
No… no…
不 实际上你看上去真的很像那个
No actually you still look pretty hot like that.
不要看我!
Don’t look at me!
啊啊啊啊!看的真爽
Aaaaaggghh! It’s worth it.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述
听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

【OW】Summer

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uT6YOI6JcRs

相关推荐