ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

我们是如何追求多巴胺的:色情、社交媒体和酒精 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

我们是如何追求多巴胺的:色情、社交媒体和酒精

How We Chase Dopamine: Porn, Social Media, and Alcohol | Steven Kotler

彼得·德鲁克曾说过著名的一段话
Peter Drucker famously said
如果我想知道你相信什么 我可以直接问你你相信什么
if I want to know what you believe I could ask you what you
这样我可能会相信你的回答
believe and maybe I’ll believe your answer.
但是给我看看你的日程表和
But show me your calendar and your bank
你的银行清单 我才会真的知道
statement and then I ’ ll really know what ’ s going
到底怎么了
on.
我们根据改变了的国有经济努力去推测一些东西
And what we tried to calculate was the alteredstate economy.
人们花费了多少时间和金钱
How much time and money do people spend
努力改变使自己保持正常的清醒的意识
trying to change the channel on normal waking consciousness
提高获取信息的能力
and unlock these heightened states of information.
我们做了一个全球预测
We did a global calculation.
我们抽取了一些到处可见的
We looked everywhere from elicit to licit drugs
普遍使用的合法的药物
which is an obvious place to start but
我们也可以看到像
we also looked
色情文学和社交媒体这样的东西 看到这些的时候神经系统就会产生化学物质
at things like pornography and social media where the neurochemical reward
你在药物中获得的东西
you ’ re getting
和你看到这些东西的状态时
from these experiences is very similar to the neurochemical reward you ’ re
所产生的神经物质是相似的
getting in these states.
所有化学物质的核心成分就是多巴胺
At the heart of a lot of this is the chemical dopamine.
多巴胺是一种使人集中精神的药物
Dopamine is a focusing drug.
它拥有增强药性的作用 还可以令药物使人产生兴奋感
It’s a performance enhancing drug and it’sa pleasure drug.
它也会使人非常 非常 非常上瘾
It is also incredibly, incredibly, incrediblyaddictive.
色情沉溺也多半和多巴胺有关
Porn addiction is very much about dopamine,right.
如果你从进化角度思考色情文学
If you think about porn from an evolutionary point
我们的性冲动就是生殖
of view our sex drive is about procreation.
我们从色情文学中得不到任何有关繁衍的信息
We’re not getting any of that from porn.
我们不看色情文学因为它让我们看到两性
We’re not watching porn for what it makesus feel sexually.
我们看色情文学因为它作用于我们的精神方面
We’re watching porn for what it does tous mentally.
它会改变我们的意识状态
It changes our state of consciousness.
它让我们变得兴奋
It gets us high and it ’ s
实际上是多巴胺使我们感到兴奋
the dopamine that is getting us high.
它敲开了
It ’ s knocking outside
我们正常状态下清醒意识的大门 而且把我们的意识推到一个兴奋的状态
of normal waking consciousness and it ’ s lifting us up to a heightened state.
不幸的是 人们对色情文学的需求非常高
Unfortunately porn on demand tends to be very,
人们对色情文学的沉溺
very addictive and people get into a downstream
陷入了一种恶性循环
cycle with it.
我们看到了和社交媒体一样的东西
We see the same thing with social media, right.
西蒙·西内克曾说过一段著名的话 如果你
Simon Sinek famously says if you wake up
在早上清醒的时候 和你的配偶打招呼之前
in the morning and you ’ re checking your phone
在摆弄你的手机 这就是一种上瘾行为
before you’re saying hello to your spousethat’s an addictive behavior.
这是多巴胺使你产生的上瘾行为
And it’s dopamine that is driving that addiction.
所以斯坦福大学的罗伯特对社交媒体这方面
So what happens
的事做了一项基本研究
with social media is Robert Sapolsky who did the foundational research
并将之成为可能的魔力
on this at Stanford calls it the magic ofmaybe.
当你看着你的手机的时候可能
When you look at your phone and maybe there ’
那上面有一篇文章也可能没有
s a text there and maybe there ’ s not and you
你不知道
don’t know.
当文章出现的时候你会变得兴奋 那就是多巴胺的作用
When it shows up that high you get, that’sdopamine.
那也可能是一种魔力
It’s the magic of maybe.
可能它就在那 可能它不在
Maybe it’ll be there, maybe it won’t.
当它出现的时候你身体会产生400%的多巴胺物质
When it shows up you get a 400 percent spike in dopamine.
那大概多巴胺的数量
That is roughly the same amount of dopamine
和你吸食可卡因的数量一样多
as you ’ re getting from cocaine.
这比极度沉溺像可卡因这样的毒品稍轻一些
It’s slightly less than an extremely addictivedrug like cocaine.
这就是我们身体里正在发生的事
And that’s what’s happening.
这非常有趣因为如果你
And it ’ s interesting because if you think
像往常一样思考就会
about things that routinely produce a lot
产生许多多巴胺-酒精 例如
of dopamine – alcohol, for example.
有一个饮酒年龄
There’s a drinking age, right.
我们有饮酒年龄
We have a drinking age.
酒精会刺激身体释放大量的多巴胺
Alcohol releases a whole lot of dopamine.
多巴胺使你感觉真的真的很好
It makes you feel really, really good.
我们说好吧
We say okay,
你可以喝酒但是你必须等
you can have that but you ’ ve got to wait.
必须等到21岁
You’ve got to be 21 years old.
我们抵制不了网络色情对我们的影响
We don’t do that with online pornography.
我们可能想戒除网络色情
We might want to do it with online pornography.
我们抵制不了社交媒体对我们的影响
We don’t do that with social media.
本质上来讲我们把沉溺药物的行为
We ’ re essentially putting highly addictive drugs
传到了孩子的手中在
into the hands of kids before they have
他们还没有拥有自觉抵制这些东西的能力之前
any natural defenses against them.
你反复看到的沉溺网络
And what you ’ re seeing with internet addiction,
沉溺社交媒体 沉溺色情
with social media addiction, with porn addiction
都是一样的事情
is the same thing over and over.
那是人们在努力用一种策略改变他们的状态
It ’ s people trying to change their state of consciousness with a device.
那是人们体内潜在的神经化学在大量产生这是
Trying to get at the underlying neurochemistry and it ’ s very,
非常 非常令人上瘾的
very addictive.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

我们的身体在某些状态下会产生大量的多巴胺,这些多巴胺会使我们兴奋

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

孙卫卫

审核员

审核员HL

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4GHVUCcW4A

相关推荐