如何写一份简历
How to Write a Resume.
你想要让你自己跳出一个糟糕的环境进入一个新环境吗?
Want to get yourself out of a bad situation and into a better one?
第一步就是写一份可靠的简历
A solid resume is the first step.
你将需要一台电脑和一台打印机
You will need A computer and a printer.
第一步
Step 1.
用黑体在简历最上方写上你的名字 接下来是你的地址和手机号
Write your name in bold at the top of the page, followed by your address, phone numbers,
以及邮箱
and email address.
然后把它们都居中
Then center the whole thing.
使你的标题略大于简历的其余部分也是有帮助的
It also helps to make your heading slightly bigger than the rest of your resume so it
因此它会在纸的顶部显得非常突出
stands out at the top of the page.
第二步
Step 2.
列出你的工作经历 从最近的职位开始写
List your work history, starting with your most recent position.
包括你工作的地点 你工作的时间以及你的职务种类
Include the place of employment, the dates you were employed there, and the type of job
和工作种类
you performed.
如果你的工作标题令人印象深刻 把它们改成黑体
If it’s your job titles that are impressive, lead with them in bold.
如果你工作的地点相比于你的工作内容更令人印象深刻 把它们改成黑体
If the places you worked are more impressive than what you actually did there,
把它们加粗
bold them instead.
第三步
Step 3.
对于你的每个工作内容进行简短说明
Give a brief summary of what you did at each position.
第四步
Step 4.
仔细阅读你申请职位的描述 调整
Look closely at the description of the job you’re applying for, and adjust what
你已经写下的部分来强调你最相关的技能和经历
you’ve written to emphasize your most relevant skills and experience.
如果你没有申请一个明确的工作
If you are not applying for a specific job, use an objective line to
客观描述你期望的工作类型及其原因
describe what kind of work you are looking for and why you want it.
第五步
Step 5
每个工作总结之间至少留出三个空格 这样简历看起来就很清楚明了
Leave at last three spaces between job summations so your resume is easy to read—even if that
即使删减某些部分也是可以的
means shortening some sections.
第六步
Step 6.
先前的工作陈列之后 列下你的教育经历
When you are done listing former jobs, list your education, including the school
包括你毕业的学校和获得的学历
you graduated from and the degree you earned there.
第七步
Step 7.
在你的教育经历后 列上个人的信息 比如兴趣爱好 技巧经验
After your education, list any personal information—like hobbies, interests, or skills—that pertain
关于你申请的工作之类的
to the job you are seeking.
但如果你申请的是丧尸承包人 就把这些放在一边
But leave out the stupid stuff—if you are applying for a job as a mortician, nobody
没有人在乎你是不是能玩戏法
cares if you can juggle.
最中肯的技巧是精通某种语言或者某种
The most relevant skills to include are proficiency in a foreign language and knowledge of a specific
电脑平台软件的技能
computer application or platform.
第八步
Step 8.
简历的最后写上:如有需要 可提供推荐信
Always offer to make references available upon requests at the end of your resume.
这样写很有范儿 如果你真的有推荐信的话就再好不过了
It’s classy—and if you actually have them, it’s even better.
第六步
Step 9.
确保拼写正确 在你打印之前
Be sure to spell-check your work, and ask a friend to look it over before you print
最好请位朋友检查
it out.
第十步
Step 10.
如果你的简历拼写完美 选张特别的纸打印出来
When your resume is letter-perfect, print it out on the special paper of your choice.
你知道吗 每200份简历只有一份是符合要求的
Did you know On average, for every 200 resumes reviewed, only one interview is granted.
