未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

英国越野障碍赛马两届冠军告诉你赢下比赛的要点

How to win the Grand National according to two-time winner Leighton Aspell

英国越野障碍赛将在4月8号举行
On April the 8th, the Grand National will take place.
这是世界上难度最大的比赛之一
It’s one of the toughest races in the world,
而我很幸运地在比赛中赢了两次
and I am lucky enough to have won it twice.
讨论要点
Talking Points
英国越野障碍赛是世界上难度最大的障碍赛
The Grand National is the world’s toughest steeplechase.
很多参赛者和马匹都不能完成比赛
Many jokeys and horses do not finish the race.
雷顿阿斯佩尔在2014年和2015年胜出
Leighton Aspell was the winner in both 2014 and 2015.
这些是他要讨论的要点
These are his Talking Points.
1. 集中精力
1. Be focused.
英国越野障碍赛一个季度举行一次
Grand National day is the one time in the whole season,
氛围有一些不同
the atmosphere, it’s just slightly different.
那里只是感觉有些严肃
There’s just a little bit of hush there.
但那是焦虑
But it’s apprehension.
集中精力 因为你的教练会给你些指导
Be focused, because your trainer will give you your instructions.
你知道 你也要遵从他的计划
You know, and you’ve also got to comply with his plan
和他形成默契 你知道的 努力把这事情做好
and get on the same wavelength and just try to, you know, see that through.
2. 开个好头
2. Get a good start
比赛的开始非常关键
The start of the race is critical.
你必须要精准地处在你最理想的位置
You must be in exactly the right position you want to be.
我两次胜利的关键时刻都在开头
The key moment in my two victories was the start.
到毕氏的前六个关卡都过得很顺利
The first six fences to Bechers just went really smoothly,
这恰好打下了一个稳固的基础
and it just put in a good solid,
你知道的 一个好的基础助我完成了接下来的比赛
solid fundation, you know, it carried me through the rest of the race.
3. 注意第三道关卡
3. Beware of the third fence.
你一定要多加注意第三道关卡
You must be very aware of the third fence.
如果你走过赛道 就会很清楚我的意思
If you’ve walked the track you’ll know exactly what I mean.
那道障碍很高 但它前面有一道很大的沟渠
It’s high, but there’s a big ditch in front of it
而前两道关卡都是普通障碍 它们没有沟渠
and the first two are plain fences, they don’t have a ditch.
来到障碍前 以适合的步幅稳健地跨过它
Let the fence come to you and jump it nicely off the right stride.
4. 调整好马的步伐
4. Pace your horse.
和很多长距离比赛一样
Like a lot of the long distance races,
你知道的 对待这场比赛
you know, you have to approach it almost like
你差不多就要把自己看作是长跑或中长跑运动员
a long distance runner or a middle distance runner,
比起上半部分赛程 下半部分你要更快地通过
go through the second half of your race quicker than the first half of your race.
如果在开始就加足马力 你会疲劳 你懂的 你难以坚持
If you go strong at the beginning, you will tire and, you know, you won’t last.
5. 不要在最后一道障碍放松
5. Don’t lose it at the final hurdle.
因为距离非常长
Because of the extra-long distance,
你知道的 你不想过早地打道回府
you know, you don’t want to be setting sail for home too early.
你会直接冲向看台
You’re running directly into the stands,
那里声音嘈杂
there’s a massive wall of sound,
而你要鼓励你的马跑到里面去
and you’re trying to encourage your horse to run into it.
它疲倦又脆弱 但你要设法集中它的注意力
he’s tired, he’s vulnerable and you’re just trying to keep his concentration.
对于你的人生和马的职业生涯来说 这也许是最难跑的200码
It can be the toughest 200 yards of your life and of your horse’s career.
如果你还记得一件事的话
And if you remember one thing,
全世界有数百万人在观看这场比赛
There’s millions of people in the world watching this race,
但你要记住的就是保持冷静
but just remember to keep calm.
不要让紧张和兴奋占上风
Don’t let the nerves and the excitement
你懂的 这样会打乱你的脚本
you know, get the better of you and you lose your script,
你知道的 然后打乱你的剧本 要尽可能地保持冷静
and, you know, you lose your pages, just keep as calm as possible.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

英国越野障碍赛马两届冠军告诉你赢下比赛的要点

听录译者

可可天使

翻译译者

spRezzatura

审核员

Vicky

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90HxDM43b30

相关推荐