[music]
[音乐]
What’s up guys. This is Aubrey Marcus CEO of Onnit,
大家好 我是Onnit的首席执行官Aubrey Marcus
here with my good friend Roger Huerta,
和我的好友Roger Huerta在一起
and we are going to talk about self defence that you can use in the street.
我们要讲讲你可以在街上用到的自卫术
Now, we are not all heros like Mr. Roger Huerta here,
我们都不是像Roger Huerta那样的英雄
and a street fight is a dangerous affair.
街头斗殴是一件危险的事
So the first thing we wanna think about is
所以我们首先要考虑的是
do we have to do this?
我们一定要这样做吗
And most of the time, the answer is gonna be no.
大多数时候 答案是“否”
Swallow your pride,
收起你的骄傲
get out of the way,
让开道路
stay safe, keep the people around you safe.
保护自己和周围人的安全
But occasionally, what happens Roger?
但是偶尔会发生什么呢 Roger?
Actually most of the times
实际上 大多数时候确实会
something does occur. So…
发生一些意外状况 所以……
Sometimes something happens, and you got to take action.
有时候有些事发生了 你必须采取行动
Either perhaps a girl got punched in the back of the head,
也许是一个女孩的后脑勺挨了一拳
and someone needs to step up to defend her.
需要有人站出来保护她
You ever heard of a situation like that?
你听过那样的情况吗?
No, have you?
没有 你有过吗
No, I haven’t, but it’s hypothetically possible.
我也没听过 但这在假设上是可能的
So in that kind of situation, someone has to take action,
所以在这种情况下 必须有人采取行动
or let’s say you with your girlfriend, someone is getting aggressive.
或者说你和女友在一起时 有人挑衅
I know I’ve seen that happened before.
我懂 我以前见过这种情况
Or you’re just cornered, and there’s no other alternative,
或者你走投无路 别无选择
– but to take matters – Into your own hands.
-只有采取行动 -掌握主动
like we would have back a thousand years ago,
就像一千年前的人们
or maybe fifty thousand when we were caveman
或是5万年前过着穴居生活的祖先那样
scraping our knuckles on the ground and using clubs.
在地上摩擦指关节 抄起棍棒
You know what I mean?
你明白我意思吧
Yeah.
当然
– Sort of. – Sort of.
-差不多 -差不多
So in that situation, in that situation where it’s go time,
所以在那种情况下 战斗一触即发的时候
what are the first things that are going through your mind?
你首先想到的是什么?
First thing is
第一件事是
I know that I have an altercation at hand. Right.
我知道我和别人发生了争执 没错
And I know that there’s somebody in front of me.
并且这人就在我面前
But the thing is that I cannot just be focusing on just my opponent here.
但实际上 我不能只注意我的对手
I have to be focused, I have to take a step back,
我也要注意其他的 我必须后退一步
look behind me, look elsewhere,
看看身后 看看别处
and really widen my peripheral vision to know
扩大我的周边视野来判断
if he has any friends around,
他身边有没有朋友
or are there any other danger.
或者其他的危险
And so once I know that that’s cleared up,
一旦我清楚地了解了这些情况
then I can go back focusing on him.
我就可以重新把注意力集中在他身上
But still, you know, focusing on everything else.
但是仍然要注意其他情况
So, if you have an alternative,
所以 如果你有的选
do you put like a wall to your back or do you put a bar to your back?
你会背靠墙 还是背靠栏杆?
You put something solid to your back, or do you just try and stay aware?
背靠坚实的东西 还是努力保持警惕?
I like to get behind a wall.
好吧 我喜欢身后有墙
But if I can’t do that,
但是如果没有
definitely stay aware, basically have your spider senses on.
绝对要保持警惕 打起十二分精神
– For sure. – Got it.
-这是肯定的 -了解
Ok, so in that situation, let’s see it close fort situation
那么在那种情况下 让我们看看近距离对峙的情况
You know, it’s got you know,
你懂的 这样
grabbing you whatever stuff like this, in really close.
像这样 近距离地抓住你身上任何一个地方
Right? ‘Cause that’s sometimes how it starts,
对吧 因为有时候就是这么开始的
sometimes it even starts even closer, uncomfortably close, face to face.
有时甚至开始得更近 面对面的 让人不舒服
– Right. – What’s your go-to move at that point?
-没错 -在这种情况下你会怎么做?
Well…At that point my go-to move, I like to end it really quick,
在那种情况下 我会快速结束战斗
and sometimes even the punches ain’t going to do it.
有时候拳头都使不出来
So what I’ve done before in the past?
所以我之前做的是
Yes, I have been other altercations besides that incident.
是的 我之前和别人发生过争执
I like to head butt them.
我喜欢用头槌撞他们
And so if I’m really close in,
如果真的离得非常近
but there’s with a different way of head-butting,
但是头槌有不同的方式
you don’t have really head butt at the top of your forehead.
你用前额撞并不是真正的头槌
You don’t come in and then go here.
你不能走近然后撞这里
That’s not how you head butt. You head butt…
那不是头槌的姿势 你用头槌……
– Seems like that would take took long first of all. – It would take too long, exactly.
-看来首先要花很长时间准备 -确实要花很长时间
The recoil, you’re exposing your chin,
闪躲的话 你会暴露你的下巴
seems like a bad idea.
似乎不是个好主意
Horrible idea, so what you do is kind of like come in.
可怕的想法 所以你要做的就是靠近
It’s almost like if you have a spear
就好比你有一支矛
and then you go up with it,
然后你把它往上推
but you’re going up with the crown of your head.
实际是用你的头顶往上撞
So you’re here and then I go up by the nose area.
比如你在这里 然后我朝鼻子的位置撞上去
But actually, I don’t grab here, I grab by his shoulders
实际上 我不抓对方的手 而是抓住他的肩膀
and then go up. Boom. That usually does the job.
然后往上 砰 通常这样就行了
They are down on the ground
他们就会倒在地上
and as soon as you… do that initial hit,
一旦你发动第一击后
You gotta step back, you can’t just…
你得退后 你不能…
Now at that point, don’t be greedy, don’t jump on,
在这个时候 不要冒进 不要跳上去
and just started from hammering down. No, no, no.
然后就开始拳打 不不不
He goes down, you step back,
他倒下后 你先退后
and then again, you got to be aware of your surroundings.
然后再次注意周围的环境
Right. So always staying aware is key.
是的 所以时刻保持警惕是关键
And where are you aiming again?
那你是瞄准哪里?
You’re aiming for like the point of the nose, the bridge of the nose?
你瞄准的是鼻尖 还是鼻梁?
– Right at the nose. – Right at the nose.
-正对鼻子 -正对鼻子
It doesn’t really matter, just that whole center.
这并不是很重要 只要是中间部位就行
If you can get that right there,
如果你能撞准
it pretty much, gets the eyes watered out.
基本会让人眼睛流泪直流
You end up having two black eyes.
最后留下两只黑眼圈
– Yes, it’s a wreck. – So using ducking down,
-是的 这很有杀伤力 -所以采用下蹲
they probably won’t know what the hell is happening.
他们可能不知道到底发生了什么
– No, because you’re ducking down… – If you duck down I’d be like…
-不 因为你蹲下来…… -如果你蹲下 我会……
I wouldn’t know what to do, but then, boom, blam-oh.
我会不知所措 但是突然 砰 砰
Yeah. Definitely,
是的 当然
and for example, you know I’m a little guy,
比如说 你们知道我是个小个子
look at Aubrey, he’s a bigger dude.
看看Aubrey 他是个大块头
So he’s actually an easier target for me,
所以他对我来说是一个更容易的目标
-you know… so I’m here. -great, great, it’s comforting.
-你们知道……所以我在这里 -好 很好 真会安慰人
Then I go, and I just have to
接着 我只需要
get down and spring up and then he goes down.
蹲下去 再跳起来 然后他就倒了
Ok, so that’s one alternative for close-quarter situation.
好的 这就是近身战的一种选择
It seems dangerously effective
它似乎非常有效
and something that can stop it quick.
是可以快速解决争斗的办法
Now, there’s an alternate situation where let’s say,
现在有另一种情况 比如说
you know the fight is going to go down
你知道要打架
and it’s on, and there’s a kind of group.
双方摆开架势 而且对方有一群人
Now usually in those situations, you might be able to get away,
通常这种情况你也许能逃掉
but I understand and sometimes.
但我明白 有时
You know, you still have to… take it… to the streets basically.
你懂的 你还是不得不打这一架
So what ends up happening at that point?
那么最后会发生什么呢?
Let’s say, there’s a guy and I who are having an altercation.
假设有个人和我发生了口角
You take your shirt off immediately.
你立刻脱下衬衫
-Yes. -Ha ha ha…
-好的 -哈哈哈
All right. We’re getting realistic now.
好了 我们要动真格了
Here we go, we’re talking.
现在开始 我们在说话
It’s on. The shirt came off.
正在对峙 衬衫脱了
It’s on. It’s like no turning back at a certain point.
已经开始了 拉弓没有回头箭
– Once the shirt comes off, it’s like Caesar Crossing The Rubicon. – No turning back.
-一旦衬衫脱下来 就像凯撒渡过卢比孔河 -没有回头路了
– It’s all over at that point. – We’re going for it.
-到那时一切都结束了 -我们要准备开打了
– So I mean we’re going for this. – OK. Right.
-我们要打一架 -好 是的
You understand?
你明白吗
You don’t understand.
你不明白
Or so there’s a head butt option again obviously.
显然 还是选择头槌
– Seems like… – No, head butts there…
-好像…… -不一样 这次头槌……
But the thing about this now like once you’re back off
但现在的情况是 一旦你退出
I’ll put the shirt back on by the way.
我顺便把衬衫穿上
Once…
一旦……
the same thing goes… There’s gonna be a lot of talk.
同样的事情……有很多需要讨论的
And there’s going to be a lot of shuffling.
而且会发生很多不同的状况
There’s going to be a crowd coming together at that point again,
同样那个时候 会有一群人聚集在一起
he’s going to try to… maybe there’s like the pushing around.
他会尝试……也许那里的人在推来挤去
You probably don’t even want to get in that game.
你可能根本不想掺和到这种事情中
No, I don’t. You don’t want to get in that game.
不 我不想 你不会想参加那种事
-You know what I mean. At the point where people are pushing each other. – As soon as that happens,
-你知道我的意思 在人们互相推搡的时候 -一旦那种事发生
Let’s say if I had to take a precaution work
比如说 我不得不采取预防措施
as soon as he’s reaching out to do the push I’m popping off,
他一伸出手来推我 我就立刻给他一击
simple as that.
就这么简单
– Like… I’m not waiting anymore. – So you’re going with the straight right.
-就像……我按耐不住了 -所以你准备使出右直拳
Not fucking around the jab, not messing around with anything else.
不胡乱出拳 不瞎做其他动作
– You’re going to go straight in with a straight right. – That’s right.
-你会直接使出右直拳 -没错
All right. So is there any situation where you’re going to use
好的 那么有没有什么情况 你会用到
you know, your legs, use a knee or anything like that.
比如 你的腿 膝盖或其他部位
With the thing about fighting in the streets is
在街上打架
that you don’t want to take it to the ground.
你不要倒在地上
I don’t really want to go for double leg shot,
我不太想要用双腿踢
take him to the ground and wrestling on the ground.
或把他带到地上 然后在地上扭打
– Someone could kick you. Someone could stomp you. – Someone could come around.
-有人会踢你 有人会踩你 -有人会到你旁边
It’s dangerous. Again, you’re losing awareness.
这很危险 你会再一次丧失警惕
– You got to be quick and efficient in that situation. – Right.
-在那种情况下 你必须快速而高效 -是的
You want to go in maybe two three hits, get back out,
你只要打大概两三下 然后撤退
two three hits get back out.
打两三下就撤退
Yeah. So what would be a situation where you would use
是的 那么在什么情况下你会使出
something besides the overhand right aimed presumably at the chin or the nose?
包括瞄准对方下巴或鼻子的右摆拳的其他招式?
What would be a situation where you want to go for knee?
什么情况下你会想到用膝盖?
Or do you ever try and close the distance
或者你是否曾尝试拉近距离
so that at a certain type of situation where you…?
以便你在某种情况下……?
I definitely like to close the distance, and I definitely like to start pulling on the shirt.
我当然喜欢拉近距离 并且先抓住衬衫
– You know, I start really bam bam,
-你知道 我开始出拳
-I start grabbing the shirt, I start pulling and basically I start… – Like hockey style.
-抓住对方衬衫 开始拉 基本上…… -像打曲棍球一样
Basically yes, I start grabbing him around.
-大体上是的 我开始抓住他
But what I like to do
但我喜欢的是
once I have a good hold of the shirt, and I bring him over.
一旦我把衬衫抓牢了 我会把他拎过来
then you start bringing him around and then you can…
然后拉到这边来 你就可以……
so kind of like getting a plum.
类似于泰拳缠抱
You know we’re all controlled by the neck a little bit.
你知道我们的脖子或多或少会被控制
-you have this shirt…scruff for sure. -Exactly. Exactly.
-你穿着这件衣服 颈背肯定会被控制 -没错 没错
Unless they’re shirtless, in which case you can’t grab them…
除非他们没穿上衣 你才抓不住他们
What I like to do, obviously you come in,
我喜欢的是 你明显靠近我
Now… I got this, you know,
这时 我会抓住衣领 看到了吧
now you came… from here.
再扯到这个位置
I can start to shove up, pulling yanking,
我就可以把他推过来 连拉带拽
cause I can’t… this is not going to tear off easily you know,
因为我不会……这衬衫不会轻易被撕烂
so this here, start pulling.
所以从这个位置开始拉
It’s almost like in Ju-Jitsu, right?
大致就像柔道一样 对吧
You grab the lapel, right?
抓住翻领 对吧?
And I can do it basically like an arm drag,
我基本上就可以使出拖臂摔
but except I’m grabbing the shirt and I’m pulling on it,
但除了抓着他的衬衫并拉扯之外
popping him, popping him in a few times, and so on.
我会连续击打他数次 诸如此类
Sorry for messing up your shirt.
对不起弄乱了你的衬衫
That’s right. It looks legit now.
没关系 这是正大光明的行为
Now we’re doing a legit video.
我们拍的是合法的视频
So guys remember,
所以 伙计们 记住
street fighting is not always your best option
街头斗殴未必是最好的选择
but sometimes it’s your only option.
但有时候是你唯一的选择
and when it is, get in, get out quick,
一旦卷入了 得出手 也得早点抽身
and you know,
还有 你懂的
come out looking like Roger Huerta on TMZ.
像TMZ网上的Roger Huerta一样全身而退
What? Did I say that?
什么? 我说过了吗?
-Thanks guys. -Thanks guys.
-谢谢大家 -谢谢大家