未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何早起:拯救起床困难户

How to Wake Up Early

[开场曲]
[♪♩INTRO]
如果你不是习惯早起的人
What if you ’ re not a morning person,
但又想成为那样的人 怎么办?
and you want to be?
这是我俩都略知一二的问题
That’s something we both know a thing ortwo about.
那么就让我们来讨论一下如何战胜赖床的诱惑
So let ’ s talk about how to conquer the snooze button,
伴鸡鸣而起 也许能让生活
wake with the rooster, and maybe make
变得更好些吧
life a little more awesome.
要说的很多 从”为什么”这个词谈起比较好
Now as with so many things, it helpsto start with a compelling”why.”
你会从早起得到什么好处呢?
What benefits will you reap from getting upearly?
它会给你写那个小说的时间吗?
Will it give you time to write that novel,
做少许运动 也许你会得到
do a little bit of exercise, maybe have yourself
属于自己的片刻宁静?
some quiet hours to yourself?
不管你的原因是什么 它都应该是你困倦时让你能打起精神的要事
Whatever your”why,” it should be somethingimportant to you for when the going gets sleepy.
一旦你已经下定决心 记下来
Once you’ve settled on it, write it down,
正像研究表明的那样 我们写下来的目标
as research shows we’re far more likely to
更有可能达成
achieve goals when they’ve been written down.
你也许白天有许多不同的”动因”
You might have varying”why”s depending on the day,
所以我们建议在晚上做这件事
so we recommend doing this nightly,
至少开始时这样做
at least at first.
换句话说
In other words,
想想你要在第二天早晨这个额外的时间做什么
think about what you’re going to do the next morning with this extra time,
并为此兴奋起来 然后开始写
get excited about it, and put pen to paper.
一般会建议你
Now it’s generally recommended that you get
渐渐习惯早起
into the groove of waking earlier gradually.
你可以把闹钟调到 比如
You can do this by setting your alarm for, say,
比平常早15分钟的样子
15 minutes earlier than usual.
这几天里 在那个新的时刻起床
Wake up at that new time for a couple days
以便你逐步习惯 然后把闹钟
so you can get used to it, then set the alarm
设得再早15分钟 以此类推 直到达到预期的起床点
another 15 minutes earlier, etc., until you’ve reached your desired wake-up hour.
如果想更加科学一点
If you want to get extra science-y,
你可以使用一个能够
you can also use an app that will wake you at the
在你睡眠周期的最佳时机叫醒你的应用
optimal point in your sleep cycle.
当然了 尽管你正循序渐进
Of course, even if you are going gradually,
那个令人沉迷的枕头说
that hallucinatory pillow-voice telling you
“再睡10分钟就好” 也会有可怕的说服力
‘just ten more minutes’ can be awfullyconvincing.
这是我最喜欢的枕之秘语之一
It’s one of my favorite pillow-voices.
有以下技巧去克服它
Some tips to conquer that:
把闹钟放在房间的另一头
Put your alarm on the other side of the room, so that you
这样你就不得不从床上下来关掉它
have to get up out of bed to shut it off.
你甚至可以买那种会躲开你的闹钟
You can even purchase alarm clocks that will run away from you,
比如落跑闹钟 或者那种发出刺耳响声以及震动床铺的
like Clocky, or blare and shake the bed,
比如声波警报闹钟
like the Sonic Alert clock.
链接侧边框
Links in the doobly-doo.
一起床 记得喝一杯水
As soon as you’re up, consider drinkinga glass of water.
这距离你上次痛饮白水有一段时间了
It’s been a little bit since your last swig of H20,
你可能会稍微有些脱水
and you might be slightly dehydrated.
一些人也会在早晨喝咖啡或者茶
Some people also drink a cup of coffee or tea in the morning,
或者以健康的简餐开启一天
or start off with a healthy snack.
做任何对你而言最激励你的事情
Do whatever seems most motivating for you.
你也许会说 且慢
But wait, you’re saying,
如果我继续熬夜 我要怎么做到早起?
how am I supposed to get up earlier if I’m still staying up late?
除了极少数的情况
With extremely rare exceptions,
大多数人确实在保证建议的7-8小时睡眠情况下
most of us really do function far better with the recommended
身体机能运作更好
7-8 hours of sleep.
随着时间推移 你会达到自动早睡的境界
Well over time, going to bed earlier mayhappen automatically to a degree,
你自然而然会因为早起而较早地感到疲惫
you could naturally grow tired earlier to compensate for waking earlier.
当然你也可以自己通过练习
But you can also really help yourself along
研究者称为“良好睡眠习惯”的方式来实现
by practicing what researchers call “good sleep hygiene”.
这就意味着你要做帮助你进入睡眠的事
This basically means doing things that help you get to sleep,
以及避免那些
and avoiding things that
会让你不规律延长警觉的事
unnaturally prolong alertness.
比如 你可以在睡前30分钟
For instance, you can help induce sleep and relaxation
通过洗个热水澡
by taking a warm bath or shower
来帮你进入睡眠状态
about 30 minutes before bed.
虽然 如果你没把头发弄干
It’s going to make your hair look funny, though,
这会让你的头发(第二天)看起很滑稽
if you don’t get it dry.
你可以在早晨时把它弄好
You can fix it in the morning.
然后 这些事情你应该避免
Then there are the things you should avoid.
明显的错误行为包括接受刺激
Obvious culprits include stimulants.
这显得很“废话” 但人们会做
This seems pretty”duh” but people do it.
尼古丁 咖啡因 两者在身体里有4-6小时的半衰期
Nicotine, caffeine both have a half-life in the body of 4-6 hours.
而同样重要的 是你应该避免蓝光源
But as importantly, you should avoid “blue-light” sources,
它会诱骗你的大脑进入警觉状态
which trick your brain into alertness
通过模仿阳光让大脑认为现在仍是白天
by mimicking sunlight and making it think it’s still daytime.
蓝光源包括电视 手提电脑以及手机
Blue-light sources include TVs, laptops, and phones,
所以 尝试睡前几小时
so try to go screen-less for a couple
远离屏幕
hours before bed.
如果你做不到 至少把手机设置成夜间模式或者相似设置
If you can’t, at least put your phone into”Night Shift Mode” or a similar setting.
如果你必须就着网飞节目入睡
And if you absolutely have to fall asleep to Netflix,
记得戴一对
consider trying a pair of glasses
可以阻止蓝光到达你的眼睛的眼镜
that block blue light from reaching your eyes.
链接侧边框
Again, link in the doobly-doo.
我从没听过这个 一定很不错
I’ve never heard of that. That’s a cool idea.
如果你想获取更多技巧
If you’d like some more tips,
链接也在侧边框
links to those are in the doobly-doo as well.
总的来说 早起是件挺困难的事
In sum, getting up earlier can be difficult,
但是 如果你想做到
but if you want to do it there are ways to
还是有让这事变得简单的方法的 不一定非要像我这样
make it easier that don’t necessarily include having a baby,
有个孩子
which is what has done it for me.
今天就到这里了
That’s all we’ve got for you today!
如果你也有早起的秘诀
If you have any tips on getting up earlier,
请在评论区分享哦
please let us know down in the comments.
很期待看到大家的评论
We’d love to hear from you.
如果你想跟瑞秋和我学习更多生活技巧
And if you’d like to learn more about adulting
在youtube.com/learnhowtoadult上
with Rachel and me, subscribe to How to Adult
订阅How to Adult吧
at youtube.com/learnhowtoadult
[汉克轻鼓掌]
[Hank claps limply]
[瑞秋重鼓掌]
[Rachel claps sharply]
[退出屏幕]好……多了
[off screen]That was… much better.
[笑声]
[laughter]
[汉克和瑞秋轻轻鼓掌]
[Hank and Rachel clap limply]
早睡早起 使男人……
Early to bed, early to rise makes a man…
或者女人……
Or a woman…
成长进步
Rise and shine…
[笑声] 我不知道 它说了啥
[laughter]I don’t know. What does it say?
它有点慢
It’s going a little slow.
我不知道这个谚语
I don’t know the saying!
如果你不是一只百灵鸟
So what if you’re not a morning—
[擤鼻子]
[sniff]
[笑声]
[laughter]
它会–噗略 [漱口声]
Will it be—bllrrrr [gargling sound]
一旦你……放 坐 在它上面
Once you’ve set on it—set—sat on it.
别坐在它上面
Don’t sit on it.
研究表明
As research shows,
我们更加可能实现目标当我们–
we’re far more likely to achieve goals when they’ve re—
噗啊哒
Poop-a-doop.
阻挡蓝光从研……
That block blue light from reser…
从研究 研究!
-From research. -Researching!
阻挡蓝光到——
…block blue light from res—
为什么?
Why?

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

有许多小而实用的技巧哦

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

春分之后

审核员

审核员 KK

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxzqY5lgePU

相关推荐