未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何使用伦敦的共享单车

How to use TFL London Cycle Hire - Santander Cycles

Dotted all over London are these cycle hire stations.
伦敦到处都是这些自行车租赁点
and if you know what you’re doing
如果你知道要去做什么
it’s a really beautiful way to see the city
那这真是一个城市观光的好方式
It’s very easy! £2 for 24 hours as long as you bring it back within half an hour
很简单!只要你在半小时内把车还回来 2镑能用一整天
There are 700 docking stations and 10 000 bikes
这有700个停靠点 10000辆自行车
and I can never seem to find one!
我好像一个也找不到
to hire the bike for 24 hours is £2
租一辆自行车24小时是2英镑
and then all the rides that day are free AS LONG AS each ride is under half an hour
只要每次不超过半小时 那么这天所有的骑行都是免费的
so on 29.7 minutes, re-dock it and select a new bike
比如在29.7分钟 还回去还能再换辆新的
How are you getting on?
你怎么样啊
I have to wait 5 minutes before I retake the bike
我得等5分钟才能换车
Oh right, because you’ve just docked one
哦对了 你刚还了一辆
Yes, I’m very impatient
是的 我很没耐心
Otherwise, each extra 30 minutes is charged at at £2
否则 每额外的30分钟都要收2英镑
Sounds easy enough to me
听起来很简单
A whole load of terms and conditions
一堆的条款和条件
which I’m going to accept
我选择接受
insert my card
插入我的卡
and on my receipt there’s a five digit code which you must punch in over here
在收条上有一串数字 你要输进去
the red light means it’s damaged like this one, so don’t use it
亮红灯说明这个是坏的 所以 别选它
Of course, you can go to the TFL website and for £3 you can apply for a special key
当然 可以网上花3镑申请一把特别钥匙
and it deducts the money straight from your account
它从你的账户里直接扣钱
This fellow is using the app on his phone
这哥们儿用手机app操作
You can also use it to find nearby docking stations but I’m old-school,
也能用app找周边站点 但我比较守旧
I prefer to use the map
我更喜欢用地图
Now be careful you dock it properly and the light goes green
现在注意正确对接还车 灯变绿色
otherwise you’ll be charged extra
否则会被额外扣费
This has now expired so I have to go to the machine again
这辆车已经到期了 我要再去找一辆
So I have to wait 5 minutes but this time I won’t be charged
我要等5分钟 但这次不会收费了
even though it still needs my card to check I’ve paid
不过还是要插卡确认一下
And we’re ready to rock again
准备再出发咯
It even has gears, and a bell
车上甚至还有变速档和铃
Off you go. On yer bike!
走你 骑车咯
You’re not allowed to ride on the pavement!
不允许在人行道上骑车
but the bikes are on the pavement!
但自行车在人行道上
You have to take them off the pavement and onto the road!
你必须把他们骑下人行道 带到公路上

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

共享单车在国内哪里都有,可是你知道英国伦敦的共享单车吗?不如我们去看看吧。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

YXG-3bada

审核员

审核员PH

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvtKJ2-8y1g

相关推荐