我不相信那些激进的理论
I don’t believe in the radical theories that
说你的智能手机是邪恶的
say your smartphone is evil
这会是你工作时间的终结 你人际关系的终结
and will be the end of your productive time, the end of your relationships,
或是你专注于自我时间的终结
or the end of your mindful me-time.
虽然它是一种非常令人上瘾的科技产品
While it’s an incredibly addictive piece of tech
可以偷走你一天中宝贵的时间
that can steal precious hours out of your day,
但智能手机也可以是一个有用的工具
a smartphone can be a useful tool
可以是一种提高效率的工具
that can be a productivity tool,
一种创意和灵感的源泉
a source of ideas and inspiration
一种与你周围的世界有意识地联系的方式
and a way to connect mindfully with the world around you.
今天 我有一些建议
Today I have some advice that
可以让你解开手机隐藏的工作品质
will allow you to unlock the hidden productive qualities of your phone
这样你就可以把这个耗费时间的设备
so you can turn what was a time-sucking device into
变成一个完美的工作伙伴
the perfect productivity companion.
——我们从最基本的开始
– Let’s start with the basics
删掉所有不再能带来快乐的应用程序
and apply the konmari method to your phone
把konmari方法应用到你的手机上
by getting rid of all the apps that don’t spark joy anymore.
明白你认为这些应用程序不再适用的原因很重要
It’s very important to understand why do you believe these apps aren’t valiable anymore
——它们可能让你感到不安全或失败
– they can be making you feel insecure or unsuccessful;
它们可能会给你的日常生活增加不必要的压力
they can be adding unrequested stress to your routine
或让你觉得自己需要不断更新应用程序
or make you feel like you constantly need to update the app.
无论怎样
In no way,
所有这些应用程序都是有害的
all of these apps are toxic
经常把它们放在口袋里
and carrying them constantly in your pocket
可能对你的精神健康不好
will probably be not the best for your mental health.
——其次 你应该努力减少对听觉和触觉的刺激
– Secondly, you should make an effort to reduce aural and haptic triggers,
包括铃声和震动
which include ringing and vibration.
我的建议是关掉除手机应用程序外的“所有”通知
My advice is to turn off *all* notifications minus the phone app.
如果你想把手机变成一台高效的机器
If you are trying to transform your phone into a productivity machine,
就需要改变注意力集中的时间
you need to turn the attention cycle arounds.
收到通知时
When you have notifications on,
不是你决定什么时候使用手机
you aren’t the one choosing when to use your phone
——而是你的手机决定你什么时候应该拿起它
– your phone is the one choosing when you should pick it up.
通过阻止“”所有”应用程序的通知
By blocking notifications from *all* of your apps,
包括消息应用程序
including messaging apps,
你可以重新控制自己使用手机的意图
you regain control of your own intentions to use that device.
如果有紧急情况 人们会给你打电话
If there’s an emergency, people will call you,
而不是发短信
not send you a text.
——关于视觉触发
– Regarding visual triggers,
我的规则是禁用所有应用程序中的标记
my rule is to disable badges from all of my apps.
这样 我就不必立即查看
That way I don’t have to immediately see
我需要回复多少电子邮件
how many e-mails I need to reply to
或在我的消息或者社交媒体应用程序中有多少通知亟待处理
or how many notifications are pending in my messaging or social media apps.
这个技巧可以减少视觉刺激
This trick reduces visual stimuli
也会防止你通过观察这些数字的累加而积累压力
and will also prevent you from accumulating stress just by looking at those numbers adding up.
——帮你专注于真正重要内容的有用技巧是
– A helpful trick to help you focus on the content that really matters is
使用主页面结构对你有好处
using the structure of home screen pages to your benefit.
例如 我喜欢将社交媒体应用程序隐藏在文件夹中
For instance, I like to hide social media apps in folders
并保留高效的应用程序
and keep the productivity apps,
比如我的主页上是电子邮件和组织应用程序
like my e-mail and organization appson my main page.
当我拿起手机 这立刻把我的注意力集中到富有成效的任务上
This immediately focus my attention to productive tasks when I pick up my phone
而不是提醒我应该查看Instagram
instead of reminding me that I should check Instagram.
你可以做的另一件事是
Another thing you can do is
根据应用程序的使用情况或对日常工作安排的帮助程度
using a tiered system to categorize your apps
对应用程序进行分类
according to usage or helpfulness for your daily working schedule.
根据该系统
According to that system,
将使用频率较低的应用程序放在最后一个主页
keeping the less used apps in your last home screen page
将比使用其他组织方法更有效
will be more effective than using other organization methods.
——使用闹钟来安排你的一天
-Using alarms to structure your day
是时间管理技巧的一个重要组成部分
is a major part of time management techniques
可以使用闹钟为自己创建一个日程清单这一天很容易完成
and can be easily achieved by creating a routine for yourself using your clock app.
把你的一天分成更大或更小的时间段是有帮助的
Dividing your day into bigger or smaller chunks of time is helpful to
给你有限的时间来完成某项任务
give you a limited amount of time to complete a certain task
为宝贵的休息时间提前做计划
and plan ahead for precious down-time.
你的手机将是完美的设备——
Your phone will be the perfect device for this –
它总是在手边
it’s always at hand
让你通过标记它们以快速和有效的方式定制你的闹钟
and allows you to customize your alarms in a quick and efficient ways by labelling them
并根据一周的时间创建不同的组合
and create different combinations according to the days of the week.
——虽然这听起来可能会适得其反
– Although this may sound counter-productive,
但我认为你应该减少
I believe you should tone down
组织和待办事项的数量
the amount of organization and to-do apps you have
真正专注于日常使用的几个
and really focus on only a couple for daily usage.
我通常推荐三种类型的组织应用程序:
I usually recommend three types of organization apps:
日历 用于待办事项的应用程序
a calendar, an app for to-dos
和用于全面组织和规划的应用程序
and an app for full-fledged organization and planning.
和往常一样 我将再次推荐两款主要的免费日历应用程序
As usual, I will recommend again the two major free calendar apps,
谷歌日历和i日历
which are Google Calendar and iCalendar,
用于您所有与活动相关的计划
for all of your event-related planning;
主要组织模板和项目的概念
Notion for major organization templates and projects
以及所有待办事项列表的待办事项列表
and Todoist for all of your to-do lists.
对安卓用户来说 谨慎地使用小部件
For Android users,using widgets mindfully
将是你为手机添加一些视觉生产力元素的最佳选择
will be your best bet for adding some visual productivity elements to your phone.
除了待办事项列表 日历块和提醒
Besides to-do lists, calendar blocks and reminders,
小部件还能让你把智能手机
widgets will allow you to use your smartphone
当作一个虚拟的高效仪表盘
as a virtual productive dashboard
你可以记笔记 添加任务和事件
where you can jot down notes and add tasks and events.
——你的手机背景也可能是一个经常被遗忘的生产率助推器
– Your phone background can also be a usually forgotten productivity booster.
为你的手机创建一个新的背景
Creating a new background for your phone
随着每周的计划每周一次
once per week with your weekly intention.
这可以在一分钟内完成 它还能让你
This can be made under one minute and will allow you
在解锁手机时阅读发人深省的问题或句子
to read a though-provoking question or sentence whenever you unlock your phone.
你可能已经注意到
As you’ve probably noticed by now,
我的列表中没有任何拦截应用程序
I didn’t include any blocking apps in my list
这是因为我认为
and that’s because I believe that
你与科技 社交媒体和互联网的关系
your relationship with tech,social media and the internet
应该更用心 更有建设性
should be more mindful and constructive
而不是简单地让你的手机像你的父母那样屏蔽你的Instagram
than simply allowing your phone to block you away from Instagram like your parents would.
实际上 有一部名为《好奇的头脑:互联网》的纪录片
There’s actually a documentary called”Curious Minds: the Internet”,
探讨了互联网和技术在21世纪的影响——
that explores the concepts of the impact of the internet and technology in the 21st century –
它如何限制创新和决策
how it limits innovation and decision-making
以及我们过度分享个人信息的影响
as well as the impact of our over-sharing of personal information.
如果你想看完整部纪录片
If you want to watch the whole documentary,
你可以免费订阅CuriosityStream网站
you can do so by signing up for free for CuriosityStream,
该网站赞助了今天的视频
who is sponsoring today’s video,
它有成千上万不同类别不同标题的视频
with thousands of different titles in different categories
它由Discovery的创始人创立
and was created by the original founder of Discovery.
作为一份特殊的礼物你可以使用优惠码“学习角”
As a special gift you can use the promo code”study corner”
或点击描述框中的链接获得30天的免费会员资格
or click the link in the description box to have a free 30-day membership,
这将给你足够的时间来观看《好奇的头脑:互联网》
which will give you more than enough time to watch”Curious Minds: the Internet”
以及他们名单上的其他纪录片
as well as many otherdocumentaries in their list.
它也可以在很多不同的设备上观看
It’s also available for a ton of different devices
所以你可以在任何地方继续学习
so you can keep learning everywhere
在你成为免费会员后
and after your free membership,
每月只需2.99美元
it just costs 2.99 a month
我认为这对于几乎无限的学习机会来说是非常便宜的
and I think that’s pretty cheap for almost unlimited learning opportunities.
希望你喜欢今天的这一集
I hope you enjoyed today’s episode.
如果你喜欢收看关于生产率动机以及组织的视频
If you love watching videos about productivity,motivation and organization,
我会每周更新关于这些话题的视频
I create content on these topics weekly
所以你可以订阅并点击钟状按钮
so you can subscribe and click the bell button
在我上传了一个新视频的时候接收通知
to get notified whenever I upload a new video.
感谢收看 我们下周五见
Thank you for watching and I will see you next friday.
拜拜!
Bye guys!
