未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何把兴趣变成职业(五个小锦囊助您找到喜欢的职业)

How To Turn Your Passion Into A Career | 5 Tips To Find A Career You Are Passionate About

阿尔法男风格 造型 健康
问题:你热爱什么?
question: what are you passionate about?
自然?小猫?
nature. kittens
健身?
fitness
热爱造就快乐
passion fuels all happiness.
那么 你知道你热爱什么吗?
so what is it? Do you know?
嗯 有些人很幸运 从小就知道
well, there are some lucky people that from a very young age,
自己热爱的东西
They know what they are passionate about.
他们很早就发现了自己的兴趣所在
they discover it super early.
而有些人则花了较长时间
other people, it takes a little bit longer
才发现自己热爱的东西
To really identify what that passion is,
什么给了你最强的满足感?
And what fulfills you in a way that nothing else does.
对我来说 实在是不那么容易找到
for me, in case it isn’t painfully obvious,
我很享受也很乐于帮助别人
I enjoy and l am passionate about helping other people.
不过 你要知道
and, you know,
事情没那么简单
This wasn’t always the case.
我还是不知道
I did not know that that’s what it was
我真正的兴趣所在
that really I was passionate about doing
但回想一下我的职业选择和我曾做过的事
But looking back on some of my career choices and things that I’ve done
基本是围绕跑步来的
it is sort of been a running theme.
回忆过去 回到某一天
looking back now, but back in the day,
我那时的爱好有点不同
my passion was something little bit different.
那时候我对健身非常感兴趣
I was passionate about fitness
噢 天啊 我一定要尽我所能地锻炼
Oh, god. I wanted to just work out as much as I could.
我还很享受(这个过程)
I still enjoy it
随着我的成长 我的兴趣变了
but my passion has changed as I’ve evolved as a person.
所以 弄清自己的兴趣是一方面
so,knowing and identify your passion is onething
但是把兴趣转变为职业
But transitioning this passion into a career
或是使其足以让你谋生
or career something that you can make a living from
亦或是成为副业 就完全是另一方面了
or partial living from is a totally different animal
但就我看来 如果你喜欢做某件事
But the way I see it, if you love doing something
也具备客观条件 那为什么你没有一直做下去呢?
why wouldn’t you wan to do it all the time, if you can?
现实是许多人干着
Now the reality is that a lot of people go to a nine to five job.
朝九晚五的工作
却对此毫无兴趣
something that they are definitely not passion about.
他们所担负的责任促使他们工作
They do it because of obligation
人们都担负着各种责任 义务 债务 家庭
People have responsibilities, obligations, bills, family
而不能辞职
And you can not just quit your job
就像如果你喜欢冲浪
and go sell surfboards on some of beaches if you love surfing
你会跑到海滩去卖冲浪板吗?
你会这么做吗?
or can you
今天 我想给大家一些关于
Today I’d like to go over a few tips
如何把兴趣变为职业的建议
to turn your passion into a career
一 如果你或多或少地讨厌
Tip number one, if you absolutely hate or not even absolutely hate
(或者说)你就是不想去工作
if you’re just totally not digging going to work
现实是生命短暂
the reality is that life is way too short,
没时间去讨厌你每天大部分时间干的事
to hate what you’re doing the majority of the day
不过(就单单)凭我们刚说到的那些义务你也不能……
But you can’t just because of these obligations that we talked about,
不能就这么等到第二天
you can’t just run in tomorrow.
像这样:这是我的辞职信 我不干了
and be like: That’s my letter of resignation. I’m out of here.
而没有任何下一步的打算
and not have a plan.
那不叫责任
because that’s not responsible
而且你家人也不会赞同你那样做
and your family would definitely frown upon that
同时 你很快就会陷入生存危机
You’ll also be hungry real fast
挑个日子
Pick a date
随便哪一天
some time in the future,
不需要五年后(那么久)
not like five-year day
除非那是你计划中的必备部分
unless that’s sort of the strategy that you are going with.
(否则)随便挑个日子
Pick a date
四个月后 六个月后
It could be four mouths, it could be six mouths
两年后 都可以
and it could be two years
(按计划)实行
down the road
等到了这一天 就辞职
Well, by this day, I’m out of here.
这个日子就像根挂在
And this day, it is like a carrot
眼前的胡萝卜 你追着它
dangling there, and you are chasing it
想着 我来啦
You’re like, here we come!
做你需要做的事
and you are doing things that you need to do.
以及其他足以支撑你辞职的事情
Some of these other tips and steps in order to make that happen.
二 保持好奇心
Tip number two is allowing yourself the freedom to be curious.
当你小的时候 什么让你开心?
When you are a little kid, what’s happy
当然是你对事物的好奇心
Yeah! You’re curious about everything.
你喜欢问:这是什么?为什么?那是什么?等等
You’re like: what’s that? Why? What’s that?
满脑子的问题
all the questions I
不能只是因为你长大了
just becuse you are not a little kid
就对某些你需要做的事情
that doesn’t mean you can’t be curious,
失去了好奇心
in something that you need to do,
如果你想要找到
If you’re going to find something
让你痴迷的东西
that you are crazy about doing
正是好奇心激发了你的想象力
It’s this curiousity that is going to spur your imagination.
而想象力会让你以一种不寻常的
This imagination is going to spur you looking at things.
方式去看待周围的一切
that you wouldn’t normally look at
如果你有个超有钱的
What would you do?
叔叔离世了
If you had a super rich uncle
而你是他唯一活着的亲戚 你会怎么做?
and you were the last remaining relative and they croaked
这时候就相当于你是他唯一的孩子
And it’s like you are the little last kid,
你会继承他所有的遗产
you get it all
然后你就会像这样:我是个亿万富翁了!
And you’re like: I’m a billionaire!
我可以做任何事情
I can do any. what would that anything be?
那时候会是怎样的情形呢?
假如你没有有钱的叔叔
Asuming you do not have a rich uncle,
那么看看第三条建议
move on to step number three
如何让兴趣爱好变现呢?
How can you monetize this passion
如果你超爱健身
If you love fitness
而它又能促使你早上从床上爬起来的话
Fits will get you up, get you out of the bed in the morning.
你就会像这样 天哪!
and you’re just like, God!
我喜欢锻炼 我要……
I love work out and I love going to
你会做什么?
What could you do
你有若干供你选择
There are a ton of different options.
且足以使你谋生的
that you can participate in
不同选项
that you could actually make a living
如果你喜欢猫
If you love kittens
嗨 养一些猫怎么样?
hey, have a thought of breeding cats
我的意思是 选择性太多了
I mean, there are options out there
你只需要去探索各种能将兴趣
you just need to start exploring the various ways
和爱好变现的方式
that monetize your passion and interests.
你会想很久
You think for a hard second
而我 随时都
At any point in my life
会问 你知道要做什么吗?
I was like, you know what’s going,
我想赚钱 我做视频好了
I’m gonna monetize. I’m gonna make videos.
下一步我要……你觉得任何……
And then, I’m gonna… You think, any? no!
不是!这是我时刻保持好奇心 追寻所爱后
This is something that I’m just falling into.
才爱上的东西
by being curious and following a passion
我就这么找到了
It’s just what happens
如果你已经有了梦想你会发现它的
you will figure it out if you’ve got a dream
不是梦想也行
And if not a dream
梦想不是一切
dreams are more than anything
如果你已经有了可行的计划
if you’ve got an actionable plan
并且(为了将其实现)开始实施
and you start making things happen
如果你愿意
you will figure it out eventually if you’re willing
走出舒适圈
最后你会找到自己的路的
to be uncomfortable
这是第四条建议
which is tip number four
明白走向成功的路并不容易
Understand that it’s not going to be an easy road
万事开头难
Things are going to get more difficult before they get easier
你知道的
Umm, you know,
有时 当你错失了某个新奇的主意
sometimes when the novelty of a new idea
或新的商业方案 又或是新的职业机会时
or a new business thought, or a new career wears off
突然间 你会像这样 我到底做了什么!
then all of a sudden, you are like, what did I do
我疯了 我就是个游手好闲的人
I’m mad. I’m a dude man.
在我的心里 游手好闲 什么啊?
In my basement, dude. What?
你会有点失常
Alright, you are going to freak it out a little bit
不过没关系 如果你继续坚持
but it’s ok if you persevere, if you persist
早晚会成功的
it will and can work out
如果一直不成功 怎么办?
And if it never works out, guess what
那就另寻他好
It’s time to look for something else
没关系的 就当是个经历
but that’s ok. It’s about experimentation
在寻到所爱之事前 做一些尝试
You try a few things before you find what you love
以我例子 好吧?
and take me for an example, right?
我曾像这样:耶 我要成为一名健身达人
I was like, yoo,.I want to be a fitness center owner,
而且当时为之痴迷
and I was passionate about that for a little bit
我试了 结果真的很糟
I did and I’m like, this sucks really bad.
之后我又做了些其他事
And I wanna do something else
我做了形象顾问
so I got into an image consult
一开始 我就像这样:
And at the first time, I was like
哇 这真神奇
wow! this is amazing.
之后我又这样:
and then I was like
这跟我想象中的一点不一样
this really isn’t all what I was thinking it was
我又对这个失去了兴趣
so I’m not passionate about that anymore
那只是其中一段经历
and that’s one of things that happens.
你可能会做一些
You may do something that you initially find incredibly rewarding and valuble
一开始你觉得值得并且热爱的
事情
and you’re passionate about
不过 做的时间长了
but as you do it, and as the time goes by,
如果爱好变了也是正常的
it’s ok if your passion changes
五 持续尝试不同的东西
And tip number five is keep trying different things
不能百分之百的确定
It’s ok to not know one hundred percent what you’re passionate about
你的兴趣所在 很正常
你没有百分之百的
It’s not a crime to be in a job,
爱上你的工作
并不是你的错
that you’re not a hundred percent in love with
你可以做其他事情
but there’re all things you can do
不要总觉得很受伤
Alright, don’t be a victim
当我和别人谈到这种事时
That’s the thing that drives me crazy when I talk to people
总觉得要被逼疯
他们就像这样:是啊 不过我
and they’re like, ‘yeah, but I…’
我想要……如果你真想的话
I would like, yoo, if you really want it
你就得不断走出舒适区
if you get to the point where it’s more uncomfortable being where you are
你终将实现
you will figure it out
但很多时候 我们深陷泥潭无法自拔
But a lot of times, we get stuck in these ruts
我们想要迎合别人
we let other people’s perception of what they think we should do.
对我们的期待
因而放弃了自主决定权
for ourselves, sort of decide what we do
这真要让人抓狂
and this is crazy. It’s absolutely nuts, guys.
生命短暂 不要将就
Life is way too short to be living without passion.
对于工作 如果你呆的地方
And for a career, if you’re in a place,
不能让你百分之百开心
where you’re just not a hundred percent happy
那么现在就是试错的最好时机
there is absolutely no better time than right now to trying figure it out
因为你与众不同 你值得更好
because you’re amazing and you deserve it

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

讲述的是在职场中,面对不喜欢的工作,如何做出调整和改变

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

survivor

审核员

审核团C

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iflbt-n644w

相关推荐