未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

怎么把脆弱变成力量?

How to Turn Vulnerability into a Superpower

生活中的美好时光
Times of vulnerability will inevitably show up to
总是因为一次次不可避免的脆弱而黯淡失色
balance out the good times in life.
作为人类 我们已经进化出一些
And as humans, we’ve evolved some
非常不健康的方法来应对这些伤害
pretty unhealthy ways of dealing with them.
我们可能会用一些负面情绪掩饰
We may mask our vulnerability
自己的脆弱 比如愤怒和嫉妒
beneath other negative emotions like anger and jealousy,
我们否认自己的脆弱 以此说服自己和他人
deny it in order to convince ourselves and others
我们没问题
that we are okay,
甚至把我们自己的问题全部怪罪到外部因素上
or even blame our problems entirely on external sources.
这些修筑在我们弱点周围的墙壁可以保护我们
These walls we built around our weak spots can protect us
不受到严重伤害
from being badly hurt,
但是 我们越是坚持修筑这些铜墙铁壁
but the longer we work to hold them up,
就越是放任这些弱点在我们体内滋生疯长
the more we allow our vulnerabilities to grow within us,
最终演化成更加危险的情绪
snowballing into something more sinister
比如 自我仇恨 绝望
like feelings of self-hatred, despair and
甚至是漠然 最终把我们引向绝望
even apathy, which can leave us prone to depression.
但信不信由你
But believe it or not,
有一些方法可以将脆弱转换成力量
there are ways to transform vulnerability into
推动我们前进
something that gives us strength to go forward
而不是拖住我们的后腿
instead of holding us back.
这里有将脆弱转变成力量的三个方法
Here are three steps to turning vulnerability into a superpower.
1.改变你的心态
One, change your mindset.
意思是 不要再扮演受害者了
That means stop playing the victim.
这是一剂苦口良药
It’s tough love.
但是 只有当你停止将脆弱当做可怜自己的借口
But only when you stop using vulnerability as an excuse to feel sorry for yourself,
才能为当前的情况负起责任 然后做出改变
can you take responsibility for your situation and change it.
不要反复回味你的不幸 而且从心态上慢慢接受
Instead of ruminating on your misfortune, move towards the mindset of acceptance.
就是说 深刻承认自己身处痛苦的境地
That means deeply acknowledging a painful situation
以及你的所作所为在当前状况中负有什么责任
and your personal role in bringing it about
而不是任由这些事情来定义你本人
without allowing these things todefine your identity.
当然 你可能正身处逆境
Sure, a bad thing may be happening to you now,
但那并不是你的某种品质
but it is not characteristic of you.
如果你发现自己身上出现了自我伤害的行为
When you identify your own self-harming behavior,
要相信你有能力改变现状
you acknowledge that you have the power to change it.
这就是你作为一个超级英雄改变局势的开始
and that’s when you start to take control
而不是扮演一个落难少女 等待拯救
as a superhero rather than a damsel on distress
第二 推倒你建立的铜墙铁壁
Two, tear down those walls.
主动接触他人 和他们分享你的经历
Reach out to others and share your story.
当你不再扮演受害者的角色时
When you stop playing the victim,
就不会再向别人寻求安慰
you stop looking to others for consolation,
结果就是 别人会更自如地和你分享观点
and as a result, people will feel safer sharing their ideas
因为他们不会觉得需要为拯救你负责
because they won’t feel responsible for fixing you.
所以 不要期待别人从天而降来拯救你
So stop expecting others to swoop in and save you,
相反 把他们当做生活的灵感
and instead, use them as a source of inspiration.
你会发现 能和你交往的人比你想象的要更多
You’ll find that more people can relate to you than you think.
而且 一旦你意识到自己不是唯一身负重担的人
And once you realize that you’re not the only one carrying this burden,
就会感觉肩头顿时轻松了不少
you’ll feel its weight lift from your shoulders
而且突然出现了一股力量带着你前进
and a sudden sort of power that allows you to move forward.
这一刻 你的脆弱就变成了力量
That’s the moment your vulnerability turns into a superpower.
第三 不断发掘新点子
Three, committed to the new mindset.
你或许期望自己新获得的超能力让你变得不可阻挡
You might expect your brand-new superpower to make you positively unstoppable,
但是 再想想
But think again.
正如漫画书中所画的
As any comic book will tell you,
就算是超级英雄也需要努力和休整
even being a superhero requires hard work and maintenance.
为了防止负面情绪再次积聚
Small continuous efforts are required to
尤其是当你有心理疾病的倾向时
prevent negative feelings from snowballing again,
微小而持续的努力必不可少
especially if you’re prone to mental illness.
在日常生活中关注自己就是最好的对策
A good mindfulness routine is the perfectcountermeasure.
如果你发现那种受害者心态卷土重来
When you feel that victim mentality creeping up again,
试着写些意识流日记
try doing some stream-of-consciousness journaling,
感恩日记
gratitude journaling,
冥想 记录睡眠情况
meditation and track your sleep to ensure you get those
确保你拥有8小时良好睡眠
eight hours.
这些策略可以帮你提高
These strategies lead to a heightened awareness of the good things
关注生活中美好事物的意识
in life that when recognized
天天这样做可以防止你从受害者心态再次跌入脆弱的境地
on a daily basis can stop you from falling victim to vulnerability.
嘿 观众朋友们
Hey Psych2Goers,
别忘了 在这段自我提高的旅程中 你不是一个人
don’t forget that you’re not alone on your self-improvement journey.
Christine是一位年轻有为的自由作者兼博主
Christine is an up-and-coming freelance blogger,
她记录下了生活中的困难
documenting her struggles through life and
以及她学会应对这些困难的策略
the strategies she’s learned to get through them.
本视频就是其中之一
This video is one of those stories.
欢迎进入她的WordPress主页 链接就在下方
Feel free to check out her wordpress site link below,
我们肯定 这能让你感觉到我们与你们同在
we’re sure it will help you feel us along.
感谢您的观看!
Thanks for watching!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

从受害者心态中走出来吧,你可以做自己的超人!

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

安静的宅男

审核员

审核员#LY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dYwLmisuNAU

相关推荐