未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何化恐惧为动力💪

How to Turn Fear into Fuel | Brian Tracy

哈喽 我是布莱恩·崔西 今天我想教大家
Hello, I’m Brian Tracy and today I want to teach you
如何化恐惧为动力
how to turn your fears into fuel.
布莱恩·崔西成功频道
Brian TracySuccess Channel
我想问大家 “什么在阻碍着你?”
I want to ask you, “what’s holding you back?”
在我的研讨会上 我常问这个问题
Very often at my seminars,
我说 “今天你最大的目标是什么
I say, “what is you biggest single goal in life today
阻碍你实现目标的是什么
and what holds you back from achieving it,
你实现目标的速度是由什么设定?”
what sets the speed at which you achieve the goal?”
当我在研讨会或咨询工作中问这个问题时
When I ask this question at my seminars or my consulting work,
我收到的普遍回答是“缺乏资金”
the common answers I get back are “lack of funding”
或“我没受过教育”
or “I don’t have the education”
或“我的背景”或甚至是“我不确定下一步怎么做”
or “my background” or even “I’m not sure the next step to take”.
然而我发现
What I’ve discovered, however, is that
尽管这些都可能成为影响成功的因素
while all of this may be factors that can impact success,
它们却不是决定或根本因素
they are not the deciding or underlying factor.
你知道是什么在阻挠人们
Do you know what is shackling people and
剥夺他们渴望取得的成功吗
depriving them from the success they desire and deserve?
在大多数情况下 是恐惧
In most cases, it is fear.
是一种深度 无意识的失败或拒绝的恐惧
It’s a deep, unconscious fear of failure or fear of rejection.
一种害怕失去的恐惧
It’s a fear of loss.
一种你不会成功或会很尴尬的恐惧
It’s a fear that you would not succeed or that would be embarrassed.
你可能会对自己说 “不是我 我无所畏惧”
You may say to yourself, “Not me, I’m fearless.”
但是事实上 恐惧是人类与生俱来的
But the reality is fear is innate in human beings.
顺便说一下 这是好事 它起着保护作用
Which, by the way, it’s a good thing, it’s there for your protection.
毕竟 总有一些我们应该害怕的事情
There are, after all, some things, we should be fearful of.
比如有闪电时打高尔夫或
Playing golf in lightening, for example, or
和鲨鱼一起游泳
literally swimming with the sharks.
但是说起成功呢?
But what about success?
我们应该拥抱成功 享受高级目标
We should be embracing success, enjoying topping goals and
实现更新 更美好的事情
accomplishing newer, better and greater things.
然而 恐惧从某种角度来说是一种危险的障碍
Yet, fear is a dangerous obstacle in part,
因为你可能不承认恐惧的存在
because you may fail to admit its existence.
恐惧需要被识别和恰当处理
Fear needs to be recognized and managed properly
或成为靠山
or it becomes an anchor.
我们会变得犹豫不决
We can become indecisive,
半信半疑 没有行动
have self-doubt and simply fail to act.
恐惧可能使我们产生一种概念或想法
Fear may have us setting on a great concept or idea
或可能限制我们使用我们真正的才能
or it may restrict us from using our true talents.
但是要是有个办法把恐惧变成动力呢?
But what if there was a way to turn fear into fuel?
这是个好问题
This is a great question.
首先 你一定意识到
First, you must realize that the role
消极影响会助长你的恐惧
negative thinking plays in feeding your fears.
思想已经存在 表明“你不行”
The thoughts may already be there, suggesting, “You can’t.”,
“你不应该”和“耶 但是要是”
“You shouldn’t.”, and “Yeah, but what if?”
在你知道前
Before you know it,
消极思想已堆积如山
negative thoughts have piled one upon another
它变成一座貌似无法翻越的大山
and it’ve become a seemingly insurmountable mountain to climb.
我不是说你应该忽视现实
I’m not saying you should ignore reality,
但通常情况下 这些消极想法
but most often these negative thoughts
只是纸老虎
are just a boogie man under the bed.
当你走近看时 你会发现那里什么也没有
When you look closer, you’ll find there’s nothing there.
我相信这相当有成效
I believe it is much more productive to be
积极处理消极想法
proactive in managing these negative thoughts.
而不是任由消极思想影响你的情绪
Instead of allowing negative thoughts to affect you emotionally to
导致你不决断或不作为
the point of indecision or inaction,
把你的逻辑大脑支持你的工作
put your logical brain to work in your favor.
而不是听从“我不能”
Rather than listening to the “I can’t”,
问你自己 我怎么才能
ask yourself “How can I?”
问自己 实现的最好方法是什么
Ask yourself “What’s the best way to achieve this?”
反对“我不应该”或“要是我失败了呢”
as opposed to “I shouldn’t” or “What if I lose?”
改变话语“要是没有效果呢”
Change the words “What if it doesn’t work?” to
“想象它起效果会有多可怕”
“Imagine how teriffic it would be when it works.”
它会帮助你对此更具体
It can help you to be even more specific about this.
“为我的项目集资的八种最佳方法是什么”
“What are the eight best ways to raise funding for my project?”
或“那五个我认识的最能胜任帮助我的人是谁”
or “Who are the five people I know best qualified to help me with this?”.
强迫你的大脑帮助你
Force your brain into helping you
通过扭转思想和想象和聚焦
by stretching its thoughts and imagination and focus.
“三五法则当我实现目标的时候我的生活会越来越好”
“What are three-five ways that my life will be better when I achieve this?”
当你把你的大脑致力于积极的工作
When you put your brain to work on a positive task,
就很少有消极想法
there’s little room for negative thinking.
这就是化恐惧为动力
This is turning fear into fuel.
我们很多人追寻舒适
Many of us strive just to be comfortable.
脱离舒适区能产生真正的恐惧
Letting go of that comfort zone can create real fear.
你可能担心踏出
You may worry that by stepping out and
做你一直想做的事情或
doing something you always want to do or
寻求更多可能置你的舒适区于危险中
reaching for more may put your comfort in jeopardy.
你可能使你稳定的收入或生活风格受到风险
You may risk your steady income or lifestyle or
[喘气声]
[gasp]
你可能不能有65英寸的平板电视 配备周边声音
You may not be able to get that 65 inches flat screen TV with surround sound.
如果你允许你的舒适区变成监狱
If you allow your comfort zone to become a prison,
你一定看出它与你对抗 不是为了你
you must recognize it is working against you, not for you.
吉姆·罗恩曾说过 “舒适区与坟墓的区别
Jim Rohn used to say that, “The only difference between a comfort zone
在于深度”
and a grave is the depth.
所以你要如何摆脱它?
So how do you get out of it?
想想你把握机会成功的时候
Think about the times when you took a chance and were successful.
回想胜利的感觉如何及实现目标的回报如何
Remember how victory felt and how rewarding it was to achieve a goal.
机遇在于 当你踏出舒适区的时候
Odds are, it was the time when you stepped out of your comfort zone.
事实上 离开舒适区 踏进非舒适区的
Virtually, all great success come from
所有成功
moving out of your comfort zone, into your area of discomfort.
请记住冒险 大胆
Please remember that taking risks and being bold
不等同于莽撞
doesn’t necessarily equate to being reckless.
我从不提倡鲁莽
I would never suggest being reckless,
但是我明确知道 生活经常最好离开舒适区
but I do know that life is often best lived
生活或在舒适区边缘
out of your comfort zone or at the very edge of it
化恐惧为兴奋和希望
Turning fear into excitement and anticipation
是利用恐惧作为迈向成功的另一种方法
is another way to use it as fuel towards your success.
最好的方法之一是化恐惧为动力 迎面挑战
One of the best ways to use fear as fuel, is to face it head on.
害怕恐惧或享受舒适区并不可耻
It’s not embarrassing to fear change or to enjoy your comfort zone but
但是如果你不承认恐惧的存在 有时它会占主导
if you don’t recognize its presence, and sometimes its dominance,
恐惧能悄悄地阻碍你
fear can hold you back without you even knowing it.
化这些恐惧为你的逻辑大脑能处理的
Turn those fears into empowering, positive questions
权威的 积极的问题
that your logical brain can work upon.
练习伸向舒适区
Practice on reaching out from your comfort zone and
承认并面对你的恐惧
recognize and face your fears.
它能将你推向下一个水平
It very well could fuel you to the next level.
在我们总结前 我想留大家一个思想
Before we wrap up, I’d like to leave you with a thought
与你的朋友和追随者分享
to share with your friends and followers.
愿意满怀信心地发起行动并在没有确保成功的情况下走出去
“Be willing to launch in faith to step out with no guarantees of success.
这是个人伟大的标志
This is the mark of personal greatness
并且它优于所有个人的成功
and it precedes all personal success.”
彼得·德鲁克曾经写过:无论你看到这个事业有多成功
Peter Drucker once wrote: Whenever you see a successful business,
曾经有个人冒着很大的风险成功了
someone once took a big chance and won.
现在 我想听到你的回答 所以我今天的问题是:
Now, I’d love to hear from you, so my question today is this:
是什么样的恐惧让你退缩?
What fears are holding you back?
在所有阻碍你的恐惧中
Of all the fears that are holding you back,
什么是最严重的?
what’s the biggest?
然后 如果你最害怕的事情真的发生了 你最糟糕的事情是什么?
And then, what’s the worst thing that could happen if your worst fear came true?
当我和企业主一起工作时 他们会告诉你最糟糕的事情可能会发生
When I work with business owners, they say the worst thing that could happen,
如果你一落千丈 你会失去你所有的钱
if you plunge, is that you lose all your money,
不管怎样 无论你是否有钱
while in one time you have the money anyway.
事实上 所有的百万富翁都曾经破过产
And virtually, all millionaires had been broken,
几乎经历过两次 三次 五次或十次破产
nearly broke two or three or five or ten times.
所以如果你失去了所有钱 你会挣回来的
So if you lose all your money, you will make it back,
不要让这个宝贵的可能性
don’t let…don’t let the possibility which is rare,
不要让这个可能性阻碍你
don’t let the possibility hold you back,
然后你要做的事情就是尽你所能
and then what you do is do everything you possibly can to
让失去你所有钱的这种可能性最小化
minimize the likelihood of losing all your money.
你做你的尽职调查 做你的研究
You do your due diligence, you do your research,
你写下事情 检查一下
you write things down, you check things out
以便当你做一个决定时 你不会鲁莽地决定
so that when you do make a decision, you’re not making it recklessly,
你只是正在走出你的舒适区去到不适区
you’re just stepping out of your comfort zone into your zone of discomfort.
然后在大多数情况下 你将会惊讶你最后有多成功
And in most cases, you’ll be astonished that how successful you’ll eventually be.
因此在下面留言 我一定会跟进你的
So leave a comment below and I’ll be sure to follow up with you.
感谢收看 记住
Thanks for watching and remember:
如果你想改变你的未来 采取行动 现在采取行动
If you want to change your future, take action and take action now.
如果你喜欢这个视频 觉得它有价值
If you enjoy this video and feel it was valuable
能教你面对你的恐惧
in teaching you about facing your fears,
订阅我们的频道 点赞这个视频
subscribe to my channel, like this video
和你的朋友分享这个视频
and share this video with your friends.
别忘记点屏幕按钮获取免费礼物
Don’t forget to click the button on the screen for a free gift.
再次感谢观看
Thanks again for watching.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

恐惧是人类与生俱来不可避免的,那么我们该如何面对它呢?这个视频我想可以给你答案,它诠释了恐惧的真正含义,教你不再害怕不再迷茫。

听录译者

来吧!尉英俊

翻译译者

偏爱

审核员

审核员

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM9-9ro6ESU

相关推荐