ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何摆脱焦虑 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何摆脱焦虑

How to Turn Anxiety Into Excitement

I hate karaoke.
我讨厌唱卡拉OK
Usually if my friends are going,
如果朋友要拉我去唱K
I’ll make up any excuse not to go.
我一般会找各种借口推脱
-唱k会让我很焦虑 你会这样吗? -不 我不会
But I’m about to do it now,
但是 现在我要去唱K了
to test out research about
验证一下
a really easy way to get over your anxiety.
能真正克服焦虑的简单方法
Most people say you should
很多人说你应该
take a deep breath and calm down.
深呼吸 然后冷静下来
But that might be exactly the wrong thing to do.
但是 这可能恰恰是错误的
Instead you might want to try saying
相反地 你应该试着对自己说
three little words to yourself.
三个简单的词
I am excited.
我很兴奋
三个词就能让焦虑转变为成功吗?
In these studies we had people say, “I’m excited,”
在这些研究中 我们让测试者说 “我很兴奋”
and when people said that,
当他们这么说时
when they reappraised their anxiety as excitement,
重新评估了焦虑情绪 把它当成兴奋
they actually gave better public speeches,
他们在公开演讲时就表现更好了
they sang better in our karaoke lounge,
在卡拉OK包厢唱得更好了
and they did better on math tests.
而且 在数学测试中也表现更好
It sounds too simple to be true,
这听起来太简单了 似乎不可能是真的
but what you’re really doing is getting
但是你真正要做的
yourself out of a threat mindset, where you’re focused on all the things that could go wrong,
是让自己摆脱恐惧思维 不要一直想所有可能出错的事情
and into an opportunity mindset,
并且转变为机会思维
where you’re thinking about
想着如果你做好了
all the good things that could happen if you do well.
所有可能会发生的好事
They weren’t actually less anxious right?
事实上 他们的焦虑感并没有减少 对吗?
They just did better.
他们只是做得更好了
That’s right. So, anxiety
没错 所以焦虑
the arousal stays high,
兴奋度处于一个高水平
and you stay in that high arousal state
当你处于那种高兴奋度的状态
and just flip from negative to positive,
就可以从消极变得积极
from anxiety to excitement.
从焦虑变得兴奋
The reason is, anxiety and excitement
原因就是 焦虑和兴奋
have a lot more in common than you might think.
共同点比你想象的要多
They’re both aroused emotions.
他们都是唤醒型情绪
In both the heart beats faster, cortisol surges,
都会心跳加快 皮质醇激增
and the body prepares for action.
并且身体做好了行动的准备
It’s much easier to get from anxiety to excitement, than it is from anxiety to calm.
从焦虑到兴奋会比焦虑到冷静更加容易
In Brooks’ study, after saying, “I’m excited,”
Brooks的研究表明 在说了“我很兴奋”后 相较于那些什么都不说 或是试图保持冷静的人
people sang 17 percent better,
人们的唱歌水平会提升17%
were 17 percent more persuasive at speaking,
说话的说服力提升17%
and did 22 percent better on a math test than people who said nothing or tried to remain calm.
数学测试水平提升22%
And why did you pick, “Don’t Stop Believin'”?
你为什么选择 ‘Don’t stop believin’ ”?
It’s the 21st most downloaded song on iTunes ever.
它是21世纪iTunes上下载次数最多的歌曲
It’s not a particularly easy song to sing.
它不是一首特别容易唱的歌曲
So we wanted it to be just hard enough that
所以我们想让它足够难 那样
it would make people feel anxious.
它就可以让人们感到焦虑
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样?
I am excited.
我很兴奋
I’m excited.
我非常兴奋
I tested out the study’s findings at this bar,
在这个酒吧 我检验了那个研究成果
we couldn’t use the actual song so
我们不能在视频里放出具体歌曲 所以
here’s some other music instead.
我们换了其它替代的音乐
We were really good though, I promise.
我保证 我们真的唱得很棒
Give it for the ladies!
献给所有的女士们!
We killed it!
我们做到了!
No it was good, and I think the excitement helped.
感觉很好 我认为兴奋的感觉起作用了
I think,
我认为
if you’re afraid you should just say you’re excited.
如果你害怕 你就应该说你很兴奋
Because it will make you, at the very least,
因为这样至少
it won’t change your fear,
虽然不能让你不再害怕
it can only have a positive effect.
它却可以对你有积极的影响

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

摆脱焦虑的方法

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

wyf

审核员

审核员JO

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rRgElTeIqE

相关推荐