ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

辞掉工作 游遍世界 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

辞掉工作 游遍世界

How To Travel The World On $30 A Day | LEAVING HOME | Ep 1

我做到了
I did it.
我辞了我的工作
I quit my job
搬出了自己的公寓
Moved out of my apartment
丢掉了我拥有的所有东西
Gave away everything I owned
以让我能去环球旅行
so I could travel the world.
我不知道我在做什么
I had no idea what I was doing
或者我要去哪
or where I was going to go
我都把它拍下来
And I got it all on tape.
我猜你可能会说我的做法太冒进了
I guess you could say I took a leap
去阿拉斯加的单程票
A one way ticket to Alaska
我边走边补充规划行程
and I’m making it up as I go along
只有我和我的GoPro相机
It’s just me and my GoPro
还有我沿途交的朋友
and who ever else I make friends with along the way
我在一些神奇的地方
I have made some awesome friends
交了一些很酷的朋友
in some incredible places.
我要去哪?哦 泰国 曼谷
Where am I going? Oh, Bangkok, Thailand.
最后我来到了东南亚
I ended up in South East Asia
北美
North America
非洲
Africa
还有欧洲
And Europe too.
就好像我们在电影《逃出魔幻记》里
It’s like we’re in Jumanji
或者《侏罗纪公园》里
Or maybe like, Jurassic Park
我觉得随时会有伶盗龙跳出来
I feel like a velociraptor could jump out at any time.
在布拉格的一条河中央 坐在明轮船上喝啤酒
Drinking beer on a paddleboat in the middle of a river in Prague
高速公路
The Autobahn.
旅途并不总是很容易
It wasn’t always easy
啊!
OW!
这里太陡峭了 没法走!
It’s too sharp to walk on!
我和许多蜘蛛作斗争
I battled massive spiders
还有顽劣的猴子
Mean monkeys
那只猴子打了我的头 我的头
That monkey punched me in the head. In the head.
还有签证问题
Visa problems.
签证今天到期 但我现在离国界远得离谱
My visa expires today and I’m ridiculously far away from the border right now
我的背包?
My backpack?
我的背包里有我的全部家当 这些家伙试图偷我的背包
And when these guys tried to steal my backpack that was filled with literally everything I owned.
嘿!我的背包在哪?
Hey! Where is my backpack?!
是的 这种事情会发生
Yeah, that happens.
但是许多不可思议的事也会发生
But so many amazing things happen too
这些都取决于所在地区
It all comes with the territory.
因为这就是旅行——
Because that’s what travel is –
奇异而绝妙
it’s weird and wonderful
完全出乎意料
and entirely unexpected.
这就是我们喜爱旅行的理由 对吧?
And that’s what we love about it… right?
录下来了吗?是的!
Was that on video? Yeah!
天啊!
Oh my god!
哇!呃?
Wow! Huh?
我们要死啦!
We’re gonna die!
你疯了!
You’re crazy!
这一切都开始于一张单程票
It all started with a one way ticket…
这就是为什么有旅游保险!
This is why we have travelers insurance!
我不知道我会遇到什么 但这是个好的开始
And I have no idea what I’m in for but it’s been a good start…
他在跑
He’s running.
他在跑 他在跑 他在跑!
He’s running, he’s running, he’s running!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

视频的主人公放弃了自己曾拥有的一切,买了一张单程机票便出发旅行。一路上虽遇到了各种各样的麻烦,但也结交了名种各样的朋友,完成了一次又一次奇妙的冒险。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

审核员

审核员AF

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfoGP9lQQik

相关推荐