ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

资深驴友告诉你怎样玩转菲律宾诸岛 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

资深驴友告诉你怎样玩转菲律宾诸岛

HOW TO TRAVEL THE PHILIPPINES

大家好 我是Christian LeBlanc
Hi, my name is Christian LeBlanc
在2015年我在9个亚洲国家旅游 简直爽翻了
And in 2015 I had the extreme pleasure of traveling to 9 Asian countries
我在国外待了大概七个半月
and spending almost seven and half months abroad.
每个国家都有不一样的体验
Every country has unique things to offer.
而菲律宾则是我的最爱
But the Philippines was by far my favourite.
我从未见过如此友好的居民和如此美丽的风景
I’ve never met a kinder group of people and a more beautiful landscape,
那里有最蓝的海水 最不可思议的景色
the bluest waters, the most exaggerated landscapes.
有那么多好看的 好玩的
There’s so much to see and so much to do.
菲律宾由超过7000个岛屿组成
The Philippines is comprised of over 7000 islands
而我只游览了一小部分
of which I saw a handful.
就是三个最著名的岛屿
During our time in the Philippines, we stayed in three main areas:
玛丽娜岛 马尼拉岛和宿雾岛
Manila, Palawan and Cebu.
当你飞抵菲律宾时 会降落在玛丽娜岛
When you land in the Philippines, you’ll be landing in Manila.
但除非必要 我们并不建议在这里浪费太长时间
However we don’t recommend spending any longer than you need to.
立即乘下一班飞机从玛丽娜岛出发前往马尼拉岛和宿雾岛
Simply get on the next flight from Manila and head to either Palawan or Cebu.
我们这次直接前往宿雾岛
For our trip we went straight to Cebu.
[当地音乐]
[local music]
下了飞机 步行15分钟
Once we left the airportwe went 15 minutes away,
找一个宾馆住两天左右
got a hotel and stayed there for about 2 days.
麦克坦岛景色很好 但我们也不建议在这里停留太长时间
Mactan is beautifulbut we don’t recommend spending too long there.
之后 我们叫一辆出租车去宿雾市
After that we called a cab going into Cebu City,
我们在本地的汽车站做吉普尼车往南去
where we would go to the local bus station to catch a jeepney heading south.
吉普尼车是当地的交通工具
Jeepneys are the buses used by the locals.
吉普尼车又便宜又安全 我强烈推荐
They’re highly affordable highly safe and I highly recommend using them.
吉普尼车把我们送到宿雾市边上
Once the jeepney took us to the Southern in tip of Cebu,
我们就可以乘渡船去杜马盖地城
we took a ferry going to Dumaguete.
当我们踏上杜马盖地城的土地
Once we arrived in Dumaguete,
我们就一定要试试菲律宾三轮车
we got on the Philippino tricycles.
这些三轮车简直无处不在
You’ll see them everywhere.
找一辆进入杜马盖地城
We took one of them into Dumaguete,
然后彻夜畅饮 还要和旅途中新结交的朋友K歌
and spent the rest of the night drinking and singing Karaokewith our new found friends.
下个早晨一夜未眠 我们照样乘着渡轮前往锡基霍尔岛继续疯狂
The next morning without any sleep we got on the ferry and headed to Siquijor Island.
登上岛屿 我们就要租一辆小破车
Once we got on the islandwe rented this crappy little car.
虽然这辆小破车旅途中很可能坏上个5次
It broke down like 5 times.
但岛上真的没有其他交通工具了 你只能租到这种车
But there is not really any other options. You have to rent some sort of vehicle,
因为这里只有这一种交通工具
because there’s no other means of transportation.
锡基霍尔岛以神秘著称 传说岛上有伏都教的魔法
Siquijor Island is known as a mystic island or for its voodoo magic.
但我们在这里没看到什么奇特的东西
However we didn’t see anything too weird.
锡基霍尔岛也并不是广为人知的岛屿
Siquijor is also not very well-known to the public.
我几乎没看到其他旅客
I barely saw any other tourist
只有当地人了解岛上的神奇
and it was mainly the locals who knew of it.
我在7个半月的旅途中 这里是我见过世界上最美的景色之一
One of the most beautiful placesI saw while traveling for seven and a half months was here.
当我第一次看见莎拉德旺沙滩 我应该念得不对 它太美了
Salagdoong Beach I think I probably say it wrong, but it was stunning.
我记得我俯视整个潜水台
I remember looking over this diving platform
心想没人会敢跳下去的 这个台子应该很旧了
and thinking there is no way anyone jumps fearing the height must be odd or something
结果 我看见 3个家伙一下子就把自己扔进海里了
And next thing I knowthese three dudes literally launched themselves off into the ocean.
这个海滩或许可以被称为“大冒险”海滩
It may as well be called peer pressure beach
因为每个人最后都要跳水
because everyone ends up jumping at the end of the day.
这是我旅游所见最赞的海滩
This was one of my favorite beaches in all of my travels.
跳喽
-….Jump!
最后一天 我们和锡基霍尔岛当地野生动物一起疯玩
We spent our last day in Siquijorspending time with the local strays
还享受了传统菲律宾美食“阿不都抢食”
and enjoying traditional Philippino meal known as Abudou Fight.
这种聚餐之所以如此命名 是因为人们可以免费吃饭
The reason it’s called thatis because once people start eating it’s a free-for-all.
聚餐的食物包括鱼 海胆 海带和香料
The food consisted of fish,sea urchin, sea weed and a bunch of spices.
超级好吃
It was surprisingly good.
锡基霍尔岛玩过了 我们就回去杜马盖地 再出发去奥丝罗布
After Siquijor we went back to Dumaguete and then straight to Oslob.
奥丝罗布因其鲸鲨而闻名
Oslob is known for one thingand that is the whale sharks.
这是最神奇的生物之一
The whale sharks is some of the most amazing creaturesyou’ll ever see.
付30美金 你就有45分钟在鲸鲨旁边畅游
For 30 dollars you get 45 minutes to swim next to these whale sharks.
并且你大约能遇见5只或者50只
And there is generally gonna be 5 to 50 of them.
实际上 它们是人工喂养的
The truth is they’re being fed,
所以 也许不如在野外看见鲸鲨一样令人惊艳
so it’s not quite as impressive asseeing them in their natural surroundings.
但这经历还是比较难忘的
But it’s still very impressive.
我建议你早上6点去看
I recommend you go at 6am.
因为中午这些鲸鲨要回海洋
By noon they’ll be in their fresh air of tourist
呼吸新鲜空气
and go back into the ocean.
它们不需要人类 但你一定想早点去见见它们
No they don’t need peoplebut you do wanna be there early
如果你在奥丝罗布有多余的时间 我强烈建议你去Tumalog瀑布看看
If you have extra time in OslobI highly recommend checking out Tumalog falls
只需要骑摩托车走上15到20分钟
It’s only about a 15-20 minute motorbike ride away
而这里的美景绝对物有所值
And it’s definitely worth the same
虽然这个并不是传统旅游路线
Now this is a bit of untraditional route
但我强烈推荐
but one I highly recommend.
去过奥丝罗布 我们直接去薄荷岛
After Oslob we went straight to Bohol.
薄荷岛是一个很大的岛屿
Bohol is a large island.
因为这个地方有点奇特
Because it’s a bit unusual,
所以从不在网上打广告
you won’t see this advertised online.
我们要做的就是前往奥丝罗布相邻的岛
What we did is we simply went to the peer in Oslob
要询问当地人 直到找到了能驾驶游船前往那里的
and asked arounduntil we found someone who was driving their boat across.
大概每个游客交上20到30美金
I think we paid about 20 to 30 dollars per passenger.
如果你不这么做 你就不得不回宿雾市
If you don’t do thisyou’ll have to drive all the way back up to Cebu City
在那里做飞机或者船去了
and catch a plane or a boat from Cebu City
在世界上最美丽海滩——阿洛娜海滩 逛个一天
After spending a day hanging out on Alona Beach, one of the most beautiful beaches
我们租一个小摩托 向北去乔克利山
We rented a scooter and headed up north to the Chocolate Hills.
这段四天的行程本身也是旅行 有很多好玩的事可以做
This is a four-day trip itself,there is a lot to do.
你会看见漂亮的大教堂
You can see the beautiful cathedrals,
还会看见大眼睛的小猴子 叫做眼镜猴
the creepy little monkeys with big eyes known as tarsiers
当然也会看见乔克利山
and of course the Chocolate Hills.
“我爱薄荷市”
I LOVE Bohol!
我可不建议你老是这样情不自禁地喊出来
I don’t recommend saying that out loud too often.
要回到宿雾市 我们去薄荷岛旁边的大岛屿 再乘船返回
To get back to Cebu we went to the big peer in Bohol and took a boat going back to Cebu City.
到了宿雾市 我们就坐一辆吉普尼车一路前往八点岛
Once in Cebu City we took a jeepney going down to Badian.
大概坐巴士要三个半小时
This is about a 3.5-hour bus ride.
八点到美得简直不可思议
Badian is incredible.
我们从这里去玩峡谷探险
This is where we went Canyoneering,
我的旅途中最难忘的经历之一
one of the most memorable experiences of my entire trip.
尽管我已经说过几次了
Although I ‘ve probably said that a few times now.
我总会想 佳得乐会不会就是从这里出来的
If I would imagine where Gatorade came fromI would imagine it was here.
这里的水有着你见过最独特的蓝色
The water is one of the most unique blues you’ll ever see in your life.
而旅途中最棒的体验
And one of the best parts of the whole experience is
就是当你去到峡谷尽头 来到美丽的瀑布——
when you get to the very end of the Canyoneering, you’re led to this beautiful waterfall
嘉华山瀑布
known as Kawasan Falls.
我们找的旅游公司 是八点宿雾旅游公司 我推荐这家公司
The company we used is called Badian Cebu Canyoneering.I recommend them.
玩过了八点岛 我们回去杜马盖地市
After Badian we went all the way back to Dumaguete,
从杜马盖地市花50美元 就可以用一个船带我们去爱坡岛
and from Dumaguete paid about 50 dollars to get a boat to take us to Apo Island.
我们平分了40美元 又另外付了10美元 来租一个潜水服玩上个一天
We split that cost among the four of us and paid another 10 dollars to rent snorkel gear for the day.
这个岛之所以被称为爱坡岛 是因为爱坡的意思是海龟
The reason it’s called Apo Island is because Apo means sea turtle,
至少菲律宾人是这么跟我说的 而我觉得 这解释挺合理
or at least Philippinos told me that and it makes total sense.
我们那天看见了7只还是8只海龟 就在那个美丽的小岛上
We saw about 7 to 8 sea turtles that day and it’s just an absolutely beautiful island,
这里绝对值得一游
100 percent worth a visit.
看过了爱坡岛 我们又回到了麦克坦岛
After Apo Island we made our way all the way back to Mactan,
我们降落的机场就在宿雾市
the airport where we originally landed in Cebu.
从宿雾市出发我们买一张单程票前往公主港 巴拉望岛
From the Cebu airport we had a one-way flight to Puerto Princesa, Palawan.
在公主港你可以在一个神奇的洞穴里探探险
There is an incredible caveyou can explore in Puerto Princesa.
但我们没有浪费任何时间 径直前往艾尼岛
But we didn’t spend any time and headed straight to El Nido.
我们花了大概15美金让一个小型游船把我们往北送到艾妮岛
We paid about 15 dollars to have a passenger van to drive us north to El Nido.
你可能会奇怪 为啥费那么大事也要去艾妮岛呢
Now you’re probably askingwhy do I go all the way down El Nido.
因为这里应该就是世界上最美的地方了
The answer is that it’s probably one of the most beautiful places in the entire world.
实际上 这里一直高票当选世界最美岛屿
In fact it’s been consistently voted the most beautiful islands in the world.
我妈妈说 坎耶·维斯特在这里有一个私人岛屿
And according to my mom,Kanye West has an island there.
你在这里看到的镜头是我和劳拉在游玩路线A拍摄的
The footage you see here is fromLaura and I on Tour A
这里有四个旅游路线 A B C D 但我们只游览了路线A
There is tours A B C and DThe only one we did was tour A,
我们爱死这条路线了
but we absolutely loved it.
就我所知 旅游路线A和C是最棒的
From what I heard the island tours A and C are the best
而你们问问周围的人 也会得到他们的反馈
However talked people around you, and you can get some feedback from them.
在艾妮岛的主要陆地上
On the main land of El Nido
有一个神奇的悬崖可以俯视整个艾妮岛
there is an amazing cliff site overlooking all of El Nido.
这个悬崖叫做叫做“Tarraw Cliff” 并且它非常危险 所以你需要一个人会带你上去
It’s called Tarraw Cliff and it’s actually pretty dangerous so you’ll need a guy to bring you up.
我问遍了小镇 才找到了一个人 价格是30美元
We asked around the town untilwe found a guy for about 30 dollars.
总体说来 潜水商店是最需要去的 而且这些商店会给你提供你所需要的任何东西
Generally dive shops will be the most in place to go and they can organise you with anything
另外给旅游者提个醒 要长点心眼 别让这些商店给宰了
from accommdation to tours.Just make sure they’re not taking advantage of you.
事先做好调查
Do your research.
我从未在我的生命中流过这么多汗
– I don’t think I’ve ever sweat so much in my life.
我的衬衫或许都能拧出水了
– My shirt could be rinsed off.
当然 你也可以 哈哈 水被拧出来了
– And you would…Oh yeah there is water coming over.
在艾妮岛 我们租一辆自行车 来一个巴拉望海滩一日游
In El Nido we rented a bike and did a day-trip to Nacpan Beach,
这里一直是我最爱的海滩
my all time favorite beach.
如果你真的擅长深潜 你不妨再向北走远一点 到达科隆岛
It was so unbelievably beautiful
以至于我的伙伴阿克塔又在那里花了一整天的时间
that we made another trip back and actually spent a night there.
而我已经快要虚脱了 我不知道为啥
– I’m freaking dying. I don’t understand why.
这里的电每两小时就要崩溃一次
– The power keeps dying every single and freaking 2 hours.
必须说明 艾妮岛经常断电
One note that should be made is that El Nido often loses electricity,
所以那里白天还是晚上都热的要命
which leads to excruciatingly hot days and nights.
那儿的空调根本无法运行(空调就是我的命啊!)
It’s where the air conditioning does not work.
为了避免这种情况 只要住在自带发电机的地方
To avoid this. simply stay at a place that has generators.
艾妮岛有大量的人经营深潜
El Nido has a great reputation for scuba diving.
我和劳拉玩了两次 我们看到了海龟和大量的鱼群
Laura and I did two dives.we saw sea turtles, massive schools of fish.
我们甚至深潜进一个满是剧毒海蛇的洞穴
And we even went scuba diving into a cave with super poisonous snakes.
我不喜欢这个经历
I didn’t like that part.
如果你真的擅长深潜 你不妨再向北走远一点 到达科隆岛
If you’re really big into scuba diving, you’ll wanna go further north to Coron.
科隆很有名 在整个菲律宾这里是最好的深潜点
Coron is widely known as the best place to scuba divingin all of the Philippines.
这里有沉没的战舰 你可以在里面穿梭 领略它的美丽
There are sunking war ships you can actually dive throughand it’s very beautiful.
下一天我们回到巴拉望海滩
The next day we went back to Nacpan Beach.
我们使用当地的交通工具 坐在卡车顶
We used the locals’ way of transportation and sat on the top of this truck.
每个人大概花了2美元
We paid probably about 2 dollars each
用这种方式和当地居民相处非常有趣
and it was an amazing way to meet the locals.
我强烈建议你这样走
I highly recommend you go outta your way
不仅能省钱 还能感受这些独特而又富有乡土气息的经历
to not only save moneybut try these unique and authentic experiences.
巴拉望海滩是我在七个半月旅行中最喜欢的海滩
Nacpan Beach is my favorite beach in all of my seven and a half months of traveling.
它真像一个隐藏的宝藏
It’s truly a hidden gem.
如果你没去过巴拉望海滩
If you don’t go to on Nacpan Beach,
你就会错过见识菲律宾的最大奇观
you’re missing out on a huge part of one made the Philippines so special to me.
我爱死巴拉望岛了
I absolutely love Nacpan.
巴拉望就是我们在菲律宾的最后一个晚上
Nacpan was essentially our last night in the Philippines.
过后我们就回到公主港
After Nacpan we went all the way back to Puerto Princesa.
坐飞机一直前往菲律宾的首都玛丽娜
Took a flight all the way to Manila, the capital of the Philippines,
再从这里离开
and then left the Philippines from Manila.
我在菲律宾的时光终身难忘
My time in the Philippines was unforgettable,
我如此喜欢那种感觉 我计划2016年再去一趟
and I love this so muchthat I’ll actually be going back in 2016.
我想和大家分享一些常见问题的答案 作为这个视频的结尾吧
To finish this video I thought I ‘d answer a few questions that I know will be commonly asked.
第一个问题 菲律宾安全吗
The first beingIs the Philippines safe?
菲律宾很安全
The Philippines is very safe.
就像其他国家 有些地方是不好的和你应该避免去的
Like any country there will be bad places and places you should avoid.
我建议你避免去菲律宾南部地区
In this case I recommend you avoid the south of the Philippines,
那里也被称为棉兰老岛
also known as Mindanao.
最好的住宿地点永远是国家大使馆
The best resource will always be your national embassy.
看看他们怎么描述你想要旅游的国家
See what they have to say on every country you plan to visit.
总结一下这个问题
But to conclude this question
菲律宾是我在亚洲游览期间最安全的国家之一
the Philippines was one of the safest countries I visited in my entire time in Asia.
第二个问题 去旅游需要办一个护照吗?
The second question isDo I need a visa to visit?
就菲律宾来说 你不需要提前买一个护照
For the Philippines you actually don’t need to buy a visa in advance.
但你需要买一个双程的票
But what you do need is you need to buy a two-way ticket
这非常重要
And this is crucial.
这差点使我和劳拉没去成 都快要回程了
This almost affected Laura and Iand almost had us turned around.
当你要去菲律宾时
When you’re going to the Philippines,
你肯定会买张去菲律宾的单程票
you’ll of course have bought a one-way ticket into the Philippines.
但你还需要买张回程票
But you also need to have purchased a return ticket.
你的机票不能间隔超过21天
Your tickets can not be more than 21 days apart.
因为当地政府最多准许你在没有特殊批准的情况呆21天
Because 21 days is the most the country allows you to staywithout special permission.
我强烈建议你自己做调查 因为情况可能会改变
I highly recommend you always do your own research because terms can change.
但最后 确保你提前购买了回程票
But to conclude, make sure you have your return ticket bought in advance.
第三个问题
The third question is
如果我没有时间同时参观把拉望和宿务岛 我应该去哪个?
Where should I goif I don’t have time to see both Palawan and Cebu?
哦 这完全取决于你自己
Well this will totally depend on you.
我的建议是宿务岛更推荐些
In my opinion Cebu has more to do.
你可以在鲸鲨 悬崖蹦极 峡谷漂流
You’ve options betweenthe whale sharks, cliff jumping, going Canyoneering
以及越岛作战中选择
and even island hopping.
另一方面 巴拉望选择的机会小些
Palawan on the other handhas a bit less selection.
你要么去普林塞萨港 要么去爱妮岛
You’re either going to Puerto Princesa or you’re going to El Nido.
爱妮岛真真是极好的
And El Nido is absolutely stunning.
所以我强烈建议你在这里启程
So I would highly recommend you make your way there.
但是如果你不想花费10天的时间呆在沙滩上以及岛屿探险
But if you don’t wanna spend 10 days laying around the beachand doing island tours,
我建议你去宿务岛
I recommend you do Cebu.
宿务岛和巴拉望值得信任
Both Cebu and Palawan have incredible islands to offer.
如果你在这次旅行中不想都去
And if you can’t make them both work in this trip,
想要这次去一个 下次再去另一个
maybe consider doing one nowand doing the next in the future.
看了一个再去另一个绝对值得
It’s definitely worth returning to see the other
最后一个问题: 菲律宾贵吗
And the last question is:Is the Philippines expensive?
现在我没有任何的细节 只有一个含糊的答案
Now I’m not going to any detailBut a very vague answer is:
不 一点也不贵
No, it is not expensive!
价格可以比得上去泰国旅行啦
It’s very comparable to traveling through Thailand.
任何地方一顿饭花费2-5美元
A meal will cost you anywherefrom 2 to 5 American dollars,
宿舍稍微贵一点
and accommodations is a little bit more expensive
一个价格合理的宿舍是7-15美元
going anywhere from 7 dollars all the way up to 15 dollarsfor a reasonable accommodation.
在菲律宾旅行很便宜 我强烈推荐
Over all traveling in the Philippines is very affordable and I highly recommend it.
本录像仅仅向你展现出冰山一角
This video just gives you a small glimpse of each place.
如果你想要看更多的细节
But if you want to see a bit more in detail,
点击我的博客
check the description blogs.
因为我每天都登录
Because I was blogging every day.
在菲律宾的每一个经历 我都写在了博客里
I’ve created blogs for every single experience we had in the Philippines,
从马尼拉机场的中转站到在爱妮岛的水肺潜水
from having a layover in the Manila airport to scuba diving in El Nido.
如果你想要得知
So if you want more information on a particular event,
或者仅仅想从头到尾看看我们的冒险
or simply wanna see our adventures from start to finish,
确保看看我描述的博客
make sure to check out the blogs of my description.
我希望你们大家有洞察力地找到本录像
I hope you guys found this video insightful
如果你有任何我没有回答的问题
and if you have any questions that I didn’t answer,
在留言箱中随意留言吧
feel free to leave them in the comment box.
我会竭尽所能给你们每个人回复哒
And I’ll do my best to get back to every single one of you.
我将会每天发博客
And as always I will be posting daily blogs
明年我要去东南亚以及北美旅行啦
as I travel to Southeast Asia and North America over the next year.
一定要订阅
So make sure to subscribe,
因为本订阅号会有更多的信息
because there is a ton more to come.
[音乐]
[music]

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

怎么才能在菲律宾玩的开心?这个视频告诉你

听录译者

霜霜

翻译译者

vicky

审核员

赖皮

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g-7RK9cmXis

相关推荐