ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何能让回忆更长久更丰富? – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何能让回忆更长久更丰富?

How to Travel in your Mind

一生之中 我们花费了很多时间 甚至更多的钱来创造快乐的经历
Throughout our lives, we spend a lot of time and even more money engineering pleasant experiences.
我们定飞机票 去海滩 欣赏冰川 和企鹅说你好 看大象喝水
We book airline tickets, visit beaches, admire glaciers, say hello to penguins, watch elephants drinking,
等等诸如此类
and so on.
在所有的这些中 重点总是在经历本身上
In all this, the emphasis is almost always on the experience itself,
它持续了某一段时间 然后消失
which lasts a certain amount of time and then is over.
认真地去重新体验回忆 这个想法听起来有些奇怪 又有些悲伤
The idea of making a big deal of revisiting an experience in memory sounds a little strange or simply sad.
我们不是百折不挠 也不献身于培养过去的经验
We are not assiduous or devoted cultivators of our past experiences
我们摒弃所有在我们思想中已经发生的好事
We shove all the nice things that have happened to us at the back of the cupboard of our minds
并且没有很想再次回忆起它们
and don’t particularly expect to see them ever again.
它们发生 然后我们将其抛之脑后
They happen, and then we’re done with them.
它们会不期而至地回到我们身边
They do sometimes come back to us, unbidden.
我们在一辆无聊的火车上 要去上班 但是突然之间 一幅逼真 黄昏时光的沙滩景象显现在脑海里
We may be on a boring train ride to work but suddenly, an image of a beach at dusk comes to life.
或者 当我们在洗澡的时候 想起和朋友十年前一起
Or, while we’re having a bath we remember climbing a flower-covered mountain with a friend
爬开满鲜花的山
a decade before.
但是不集中注意力会导致这样的时刻
But little attention tends to get payed to such moments.
我们不会定期与它们相遇
We don’t engineer regular encounters with them.
我们不得不忽视它们把其当做白日梦 或者什么都不想
We may feel we have to dismiss them as daydreaming or thinking about nothing.
但如果我们改变一下锻炼的等级
But what if we were to alter the hierarchy of prestige a little,
提出定期地去回忆过去 是能够维持并且安慰我们的重要一部分
and argue that regular immersion in our memories is a critical part of what can sustain and console us.
尤其是 这可能是最廉价 也是最灵活的娱乐方式
And not least, is perhaps the cheapest and most flexible form of entertainment.
我们应当定期的学习 在脑海中遨游 几乎把它当做是在家里的锻炼
We should learn, regularly, to travel around our minds and think it almost as prestigious to sit at home
并且把它反映到一次我们在小岛艰苦跋涉的旅行上 被我们笨重的身体包裹住
and reflect on a trip we once took to an island as to trek to this island encased in our cumbersome bodies.
在我们忽视的记忆中 我们宠坏了那些从我们经历中仅有一份快乐的孩子
In our neglect of our memories, we are spoiled children who squeeze only a portion of the pleasure
然后把他们随意的放在一边 寻找新的刺激
from our experiences, and then toss them aside to seek new thrills.
我们觉得需要如此之多的新经历的一部分原因
Part of why we feel the need for so many new experiences may simply be
可能仅仅是因为我们不擅长吸收已有的东西
that we’re so bad at absorbing the ones we’ve had.
为了帮助我们更集中于记忆 我们不需要什么技术
To help us focus more on our memories, we need nothing technical.
我们不需要摄像机
We certainly don’t need a camera.
在我们思想里的摄影机是一直开着的 它拍下了我们看到的每样东西
There is a camera in our minds already that is always on. It takes everything we’ve ever seen.
大块的经历仍旧保留在我们的脑海中 完整并且生动 等待着我们有诱导性地
Huge chunks of experience are still there in our heads, intact and vivid, just waiting for us to ask ourselves
提问自己 像”当我们着陆以后会去哪里?”或是”第一顿早餐是什么样的?”
leading questions like, ‘Where did we go after we landed?’ or, ‘What was the first breakfast like?’
当我们睡不着时 当没有wifi的时候 我们应当经常进行记忆之旅
When we can’t sleep, when there is no wifi, we should always think of going on memory journeys.
我们的经历没有消失 仅仅是因为我们不再想起它们
Our experiences have not disappeared just because they’re no longer unfolding right in-front of our eyes.
我们可以轻松的通过唤起艺术 来保留使他们感到快乐的东西
We can remain in touch with so much of what made them pleasurable, simply through the art of evocation.
我们不断的讨论VR 然而却不需要工具
We talk endlessly of virtual reality, yet we don’t need gadgets
在我们的大脑里已有最出色的VR设备
we have the finest virtual reality machines already in our own heads.
我们现在可以闭上眼睛 遨游在最棒最安慰人的
We can, right now, shut our eyes and travel into and linger amongst the very best and most consoling
使人更加快乐满足的过去
and life-enhancing bits of our past.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

如何使回忆更长久 经常进行回忆 锻炼回忆的过程

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

...

审核员

自动通过审核

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_4FkpUIh_Q

相关推荐