ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何练习翘臀 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何练习翘臀

How To TARGET THE UNDERBUTT | Glute-Ham Tie In | LOWER GLUTES

嗨 亲
Hey, guys!
我是教练艾米·乔
Trainer Amy Jo here today.
教练米兰达再次协助我
I have trainer Miranda helping me again.
我们将讨论如何收紧臀下部
We’re going to talk about how to tighten the under butt.
即“翘臀”
Also known as the ‘ham-glute tie in’.
那么 我们开始吧
So, let’s talk about it.
我将给你们展示一些不同的练习
All right. So, I’m going to show you a few different exercises
这些练习肯定会帮助增加臀肌
that are definitely going to help increase the glutes,
同时也有助于减少臀下肌的脂肪
and also help decrease some bodyfat
以帮助炫耀那些艰苦训练的结果
underneath the glutes to help show off that hard work.
翘臀 是的 都是与解剖学有关的
The ham-glute tie in, yes, is all about anatomy,
但它也是与你拥有的肌肉量有关
but it ’ s also about how much muscle mass you have there as well.
你的臀部比腿突出多少?
How far does your glute stick out underneath?
你的腘绳肌有多圆?
How round is your hamstring?
你有多瘦?
How lean are you?
也许你有很棒的肌肉清晰度
Maybe you have great muscle definition,
但是你身上有很多脂肪盖住了肌肉
but you’ve got a lot of body fat covering it.
你必须先确定你的问题是什么
You kind of have to identify what your issue is first,
然后确立目标
and then target that.
我们只关注四种不同的练习
We’re just going to focus on four different exercises
来锻炼臀部
that are going to help that area,
首先建立肌肉群 因为我们最先想要的
build the muscle mass first because we want to have that first.
第一个练习动作是使用杠铃做臀冲
The first one is going to be a hip thrust using a barbell.
因此 米兰达将会坐在板凳上
So, Miranda is going to get in the position on a bench,
我帮她抓住杠铃
and I ’ m going to grab the barbell for her.
正好放在在盆骨上方
This is going right above your pelvic bone.
正好沿着盆骨-臀部下面的骨头上
It’s going right along the pelvic bone,underneath your hip bones.
放在那里
Lining it up there.
她手握两侧
She’s holding each side.
你可以用真正的杠铃 比如奥运会举重的杠铃 来做
You can do an actual barbell, like an Olympic lifting barbell,
或者用这样一个短的 简易弯曲杠铃
or this is a shorty, an easy curl bar.
她的臀部与长凳顶部等高
Her hips are lined up with the table top position
肩膀落在长凳上
and her shoulders are lying on the bench.
臀部和肩膀持平
Nothing higher though.
所以她会分解动作 臀部弯曲
So she’s going to breakdown and bend at the hip.
臀部放下 然后抬起
She ’ s going to drop her hips down and then drive up,
脚跟使劲
pushing through the heels all the way up.
所以 你可以看到她抬的高度
So, you can see how high she’s coming.
你不要把它缩短 只是——做错一下 做一半
You don’t want to shorten it and just – do it wrong , half way.
是的 就是这里
Yeah, right here.
这里没有收缩 你没有挤压臀部
This is not contracting and you’re not squeezing.
如果你不抬到最高处
You ’ re not getting the most out of this exercise
你就不能从这个练习中得到最佳效果
if you ’ re not coming all the way up.
而且 如果你不下到底
Also, if you’re not coming all the way down
如果她只是下一点
– if she’s going just a little bit down,
不能得到充分伸展
and not as deep of a stretch,
她的臀部肌肉
she ’ s also not getting
也不会得到拉伸
that stretch underneath the ham-glute tie in.
这真的非常重要
That’s also really important.
两个完整的动作
Two full things.
动作要做到位
Get the full range of motion.
开始
So here we go.
10
10.
大幅度向下
Big stretch down.
9
9.
脚后跟使劲
She’s pushing through her heels. 8,
8 7
and 7.
你可以看到她的节奏
You can see her tempo.
向上1秒 向下1秒
It’s a second up, and a second down.
不太快 也不太慢
It’s not too fast, it’s not too slow.
再做4组
Four more.
4
4.
大大的伸展
Big stretch.
3
3.
仍然紧紧抓住杠铃
And she’s still holding onto the barbell. 2,
2 1
and 1.
在最高处夹紧臀部
Then it’s a squeeze up at the top.
即使在最后 你也可以这样做几个小幅度的动作
You can also do pulses with this, even atthe end. So,
比如说你做了10下
let ’ s say you hit 10
你还是觉得很轻松
and it still feels a little bit easy,
下次再做的时候
you don ’ t have any heavier
不用增加重量
weights to add on next time.
你可以做几个短的 小幅度的动作来增加消耗
You can increase the burn by doing some shorties,little pulses.
就在这里 8
Right here. 8,
7 6
7, 6.
她在用脚后跟向上推
And she ’ s pushing through her heels,
在最高点夹紧臀部 4
squeezing the glutes at the top. 4,
3
3.
夹紧
Squeeze.
2
2.
夹紧
Squeeze.
1
1.

Good. So,
我把这个拿走
I’m going to take this away.
这个练习很棒 帮助提臀
That ’ s a great exercise to increase the ham-glute tie
让臀部肌肉得到锻炼
in to build muscle mass in that area.
增加你想要增加的肌肉
Increase what you want to increase
减少你不想要的东西:身体脂肪
and decrease what we don ’ t want there- body fat.
另一个变式是单腿练习
So, the other variation is a single leg.
我们可以不用杠铃来做动作
We can do it without the barbell,
但是我要让米兰达给我们演示单腿臀冲
but I ’ m going to have Miranda show us a single leg hip thrust.
姿势完全一样
It’s the exact same position.
一定只有肩胛骨
Make sure just your shoulder blades
和肩部在长凳上
and your shoulder are on the bench.
如果你喜欢的话 双臂展开
You can extend your arms out, if you’d like.
膝盖在脚踝正上方
Then her knee is planted right on top of her ankle.
她的脚没有伸出去太远
Her foot is not too far out.
就这样摆好姿势
You want it stacked perfectly like that.
她把臀部放下
So, she ’ s dropping the hip down,
动作很大 几乎到了地面
getting a big stretch, almost to the floor,
然后再向上抬起
then she’s all the way up again.
好的
Good.
大幅度的下落
Big stretch down.
向上抬起
And all the way up.
这一边她要做10次
She’s going to do 10 on this side.
8 7 6 ……
8, 7, 6……
再次强调 她的节奏 注意节奏
Once again, her tempo – notice the tempo. 5,
5 4
4.
不要太快 也不要太慢 2
Not too fast, not too slow. 2,
1
and 1.
好的
Good.
她在这里也要做几个小幅度的动作
Then once again, she could do pulses here as well.
所以在这里做几个小幅度的动作
So, baby pulses would just be right here.
如果双腿都做 也是如此
Same thing if she was doing both legs.
好的 换一条腿
Okay, other leg.
我们的让她稳定下来 否则我会疯的
We’ve got to even her out because that will drive me nuts.
另一条腿 完整幅度的动作
Full range on the other leg.
做10下 好的
Let’s get 10. Okay,
膝盖在脚踝正上方
the knee is stacked right over the ankle.
看见她怎么休息了吗?
See how she’s breaking?
面朝上
Her shoulders and her head are still looking up.
好的
Good.
还有5次
Five more. 4,
3 2 1
3, 2, and 1.

Good.
做得很棒
Great job.
大多数时候要注意 脖子
The other thing as well that a lot of times – it ’ s the neck.
做这些动作的时候你可以把脖子抬起来
You can lift your neck up while you ’ re doing those,
如果你觉得脖子有点儿紧
but sometimes if you ’ re feeling some
最好放松一下
strain on the neck it ’ s nice to relax
把头放在长凳上做几组动作
and just put your head on the bench of a few reps.
在你臀部收紧时
So, if your head is up that keeps your spine in a line
如果你的头向上 保持脊柱在一条线上
while you ’ re hip thrusting,
或者有时 真的觉得脖子的肌肉很硬
or sometimes it’s really hard on the neck muscles, too.
可以休息会儿 放松一下 头向后靠一下
So,you can break, and relax, and put your head back.
这是第一个练习
That’s exercise number one.
我知道 话说的有点多 但是这真的很重要
Long winded, I know, but it’s really important.
我们要做腿向后弯曲
So, we’re going to go to a ham curl.
第二个练习
Exercise number two.
练习演示
This exercise is showing – I ’ m
你往那边挪一点
going to scoot you over here just a little bit,
这样观众能看到你的侧面
so they can see from the side.
她抬起臀部
She ’ s going to hip raise up,
然后大腿弯曲 在顶部臀部收紧
then she ’ s going to curl in, pinching the glutes in at the top,
然后再伸直腿
then stretching out again.
你看到她的臀部是怎么抬起来的了吗?
You see how high she’s hip raised up?
这是这个练习最重要的一部分
That’s the most important piece on this exercise.
保持在低位
Staying too low,
你只用你的小腿和一点腘绳肌
you’re only going to use your calves and a little bit of your hamstrings.
这个动作没有用到臀大肌和臀腿肌
You’re not utilizing the glutes and the ham-glute tie in for these.
我们要做10次
We’ll do 10.
所以 还有几个?
So that was, what?
3?4
Three? 4,
5
5.
你们可以看到她的腿伸展时 脚趾向上
You can see how her toes are up when she’s extending out.
很好
Good.
2
2.
最后一次
Last one.
1
And 1.
完美
Perfect.
很好
Good.
如果你想做高级一点的 有增加难度
To make these harder, if you want to do advanced,
你可以可以单腿做
you can do single leg.
我们单腿做五组
We’ll just show about five reps on one leg.
这是单腿动作
This is a single leg.
她臀部仍然抬起 拉成直线
Her hips are still elevated and she ’ s pulling in a straight line.
这要难得多
This is much more challenging,
所以如果你不准备做更高级的
so if you ’ re not prepared for it being more advanced you
你可以不做这些
can rule these out.
这个方法很棒 绝对对腘绳肌的锻炼会多一些
This is a great way to definitely challenge that hamstring a little bit more.
完美
Perfect.
好的
Good. Okay,
这是第二个练习
so that’s exercise number two.
我们把球拿走
We’re going to move the ball away.
我们要做加深一点的弓箭步
We’re going to move into a deeper split lunge.
我们先示范一下不负重的动作
This exercise I’ll show first without weight.
米兰达摆好弓步
Miranda is going to get into a lunge position.
弓步
The lunge position.
普通的弓步
A normal lunge position,
膝盖在脚踝正上方
her knee would be right on top of her ankle. So,
我们主要目的是增加腿臀肌肉
we ’ re focused on increasing the ham-glute tie in,
我们要让她伸展幅度大一些
so we ’ re going to extend her out
这只脚动一下
a little bit more, and we’re going to move this foot.
现在膝盖在脚踝后方
So now the knee is actually behind her heel.
看见她现在做的下压幅度了吗?
Now, see how deep she is? One,
这绝对是对你灵活性的挑战
this is definitely going to challengeyour flexibility.
你如果觉得自己不能稳定
So, if you feel like you ’ re unstable,
这个幅度对你来说就太大了
or this is too deep for you, start by getting
在做这个练习时 要增加自己的柔韧性
more flexible before you perform this exercise.
这个动作很深
This is so deep,
这是臀腿肌肉被迫得到锻炼
there ’ s no other choice for her ham-glute tie in to actually do the work.
她压得很低
This, she ’ s getting deep, and
然后起来
then she ’ s going to come up,
收回弓箭步
out of the lunge,
站回原位
and then stand back up.
恢复到站立姿势
So, we can stand back up,
或者我们可以先摆好姿势 然后上下有节奏地振动
or we can actually stay in a stationary and bounce down,
做弓箭步
and up in the lunge.
咱们试一下
So, let’s try that.
向上一点
Scoot up here a little more. Yeah,
好的
good.
起身 脚不动
Then just come up, but don’t bring your foot – yep.
看到这个小幅度的动作了吗?
You see this small range of motion?
这样你只能用到臀大肌
But there’s no other choice, but to use her glute here.
对 完美
Yep, perfect.
还有5次
Five more. 4,
4 3 2 1
3, 2, 1.
很好
Good.
换腿 两腿都要做
Then the other leg, let’s balance it out.
脚后跟使劲
Pushing through the heel.
接着做 5
And hit it. 5,
4 3 2 1
4, 3, 2, and 1.
好的
Good. So,
你会看到
you can see,
如果给她加上杠铃 到这儿来
if she added the barbell – come right in here.
我要把这个放在你的背上
I’m going to put this on your back. So,
然后再做弓步
then she’s going to do her lunge.
力量会沿脊柱向下 挺胸
The force is coming right through, down her spine, chest is up.
这样会保持她的姿势挺拔
This actually helps keep her posture
现在她要换腿做弓箭步
up and now she can do a reverse lunge as well, but
幅度更大
she’s got a deeper stretch. So,
所以她在不断地变化弓箭步
So, she’s still alternating lunges.
她不是只做一个姿势
She ’ s not staying just in that position,
她动作很深 做一个加深的动作 起来
but she ’ s still getting that deeper stretch back.
很棒
Great.
你们也可以使用杠铃
You can also use dumbbells, too.
但是不是必须的
You don’t have to use a barbell.
完美
Perfect. Okay,
我们最后一个练习 第四个练习
so our last exercise, fourth of the circuit,
称为青蛙式
is called Froggies.
你只需要个长凳
You just need a bench.
我会让米兰达
This exercise, I ’ m going to
趴着做这个练习
have Miranda lay down on her stomach.
她的臀部卡在长凳边缘
Her hip bones are going to be lined up right with the bench.
你可以在地上做
You can do this on the ground as well,
但是伸展幅度不如在凳子上大
but you ’ re not going to have the stretch that
因为凳子把你身子抬高了
you would on the bench because you have the elevation.
她要抓住长凳底部 一辈子
She’s holding underneath here, for dear life.
开个玩笑
Just kidding.
她抬着头
And she’s going to keep her head lifted,
实际上她可以把头放到长凳上
or she could actually rest her forehead down
保持脊椎成直线
to keep her spine in line.
她会弯曲膝盖 两脚相碰
She ’ s going to bend her knees, heels are touching,
向上伸向天花板
and she ’ s going to push to the
最大程度地抬高 最大程度地放低
ceiling as high as she can and drop as low as she can.
你可以看到她的伸展幅度
You can see how she’s getting a stretch here.
她腿没有落到地上
She’s not going to get that when she’s on the floor.
所以这是用长凳非常有效的原因
So that’s why the bench is really effective.
她的臀大肌得到了拉伸
She ’ s getting a stretch right in through the glute,
臀腿肌肉收紧 然后
ham-glute tie in, and then she ’ s
脚后跟伸向天花板
pressing her heels to the ceiling.
这里你可以看到臀部收缩了
You can see the contraction here.
这里可以多做几组
This one you want to go a little bit higher rep.
比如20或25次
I would say 20, 25.
这也是我把这个动作放到最后做的原因
That’s why I also organized for this exercise to be fourth.
我们举过杠铃了
We ’ ve got the heavy lifting done
现在要燃烧脂肪
and then this one is to burn it out.
这个动作变式是山式
The other variation is mountain style.
用脚后跟形成一个山的形状
So, you can create a mountain with your heels.
先两脚打开
You ’ re going wide first,
两脚向上举 在最高点脚后跟相碰
and then when you come up high you ’ re heel tapping,
但是双腿要一直伸直 然后向上举
but your legs stay straight the entire time, and then they’re coming up.
这是另外一种变式
So that’s another variation to it.
这些动作也可以多做几组
Then you would do high rep with those as well.
你可以看见她的臀部从这里开始向上抬
You can see how her hips are being lifted off right here.
看到了吗
See?
准备好了
Ready?
抬起
Up.
她已经提起脚跟 离开地面
She’s lifting her hips up, off the bench.
所以 她的臀肌完全收缩了
So, she’s getting that full contractionin her glutes.
你最好多做几次
You’d go high reps on those,
20-25次
20 to 25, and put it
在锻炼快结束时做
more toward the end of your workout.
这是四个增加臀腿肌肉的动作
So those are four great exercises to increase the ham-glute tie in.
记住 即使那块肌肉成形了 这真的很酷
Remember, even if you ’ re building that muscle mass – which is really awesome,
这块肌肉还会更有型
and it ’ s going to show way more,
即使你有些脂肪 如果你这里的脂肪不多
even if you have some body fat – it ’ s going to show more if
这块肌肉也都会显露更多
you don ’ t have as much body fat in that area,
但是你还是有肌肉块的
but you also still have the muscle mass. So,
有的区域要比其他区域更顽固
some areas are more stubborn than others and
如果那里是你的难点
if that ’ s one of your stubborn areas
先增加肌肉块
start by adding muscle mass first.
然后开始减脂
Then begin reducing body fat.
感谢观看我的课程
Thanks for joining me.
如果你有任何问题
Leave some comments below.
请在下方留下评论
If you guys have anymore questions
我乐意陪你一起锻炼
I’d love to be a part of your journey.
欢迎观看
Thanks for joining us.
我是教练艾米·乔 来自ATHLEANX for Women
I’m trainer Amy Jo with ATHLEANXX for Women.
再见
Bye for now.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

介绍四个有效练习翘臀的动作

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

greenhoodie

审核员

审核员 AF

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8c82uHwv1oo

相关推荐