未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何谈论感情状态?

How to talk about Relationship Status? – English Speaking Practice lesson | Build English Vocabulary

大家好 我是尼哈里卡 欢迎大家来到新的一节课
Hi, friends I am Niharika and welcome back to a new lesson.
你的感情状态是怎么样的呢?
So what is your relationship status?
通常来说
Well usually,
当人们讨论感情状态的时候 总会以为我们指的是
when people talk about relationship status they think that we are
脸书上的感情状态
referring to the Facebook relationship status.
但是今天 我们不谈论
Well in today’s lesson we are not referring
脸书上的感情状态
to the Facebook relationship status.
今天 我们来看看一些英文表达
Herewe are going to look at some English expressions
用来谈论描述你感情状态的不同阶段
to talk about the different phases of your relationship.
先来看第一个表达 ” single”
So let’s begin with the very first one which is single.
相信我 当某人是单身时
Well trust me when someone is single
他/她是地球上最快乐的人
he or she is the most happiest person on thisearth.
当你说自己的感情状态是” single”时
Well when you say that your relationship status is single,
也就意味着说你没有和任何人约会或者
Well when you say that your relationship status is single,
没有和任何人结婚
you are not married to anybody
也许因为你还没有找到你的真命天子
maybe because you haven’t found the rightone.
所以当你没有结婚
So when you’re not married to someone
或者没有和别人约会时
or when you’re not dating anyone,
也就是说你是” single”
it means that you are single okay.
这种情感状态就是
So that is the relationship
当你没有和任何人约会的时候的感情状态
status that you can use when you are not datingsomeone.
下一个 ” single, ready to mingle.”
The next one single, ready to mingle. Now,
这个感情状态比较有意思
this relationship status is a very funny one.
当你说或者有人问起
Now when you say or when someone asks
你的感情状态怎么样
you hey so what’s your relationship status?
你在和别人约会吗?
Are you dating anyone?
结果你说
And then you end up saying,
” I’m single but ready to mingle.”
oh no I’m single but ready to mingle.
意思是 没错你是单身
So which means that yes you are single,
你没有和别人约会也没有结婚
you’re not dating anyone, you are not married but you
但你已经你准备好和人交往
are all ready to hook up or you’re all ready to see someone.
很可能你刚刚结束一段关系
So probably you’ve just got out of a relationship.
你分手了 现在你
You had a breakup and now you’re
又恢复单身 但是你不想单身
back to being single but you don’t
你很想再次
like being single and you definitely want to get
发展一段关系 你非常想
into a relationship again, you definitely
和某人交往 开始约会
want to hook up with someone, start dating,
所以你可以认为你的感情状态是
so you can use this as your relationship status,
我单身 但是” single ready to mingle”
by saying I am single but ready to mingleokay.
好 让我们来看第三种感情状态是什么
Let ’ s move on to the third relationship status which is,
” just friends” 我们只是朋友
just friends, we are just friends
或者有些人会说 我们只是玩的比较好
or people also use the expression that, we are good friends.
那你什么时候使用这个?想象一下
Now when do you use this? Just imagine
你有一个很要好的朋友 你可以和他分享任何东西
that you have a very close friend of yours and you share everything
而且你总是和这个人形影不离
with him or her and you ’ re always with this person,
别人往往会猜测你们是不是
so people tend to think that you guys
在约会 所以别人会问你们
are dating. So they will ask you
是不是在和这个人约会
that hey are you dating this person?
而事实上你们不是
And then you’re
你们” just very close friends”
actually not, y’all are just very close friends.
我的意思是说 别人认为你们很有可能
I mean though people think that probably y’all
已经确定了恋爱关系
are committed to each other or probably you
或者你们再考虑彼此 但是这并不是事实
are seeing each other but that’s not the fact.
你们” just friends” 或者只是好朋友 好的
Y’all are just friends or y’all are good friendsokay.
因此当你并没有在约会
So when you’re not in a relationship
而你们只是朋友时
with that person but you are a very close friend
你可以用这个表达
of that person then you can use this
来描述你的感情状态
as your relationship status all right.
下一个词是约会
Let’s move on to another one which is dating. Okay,
你开始和某人约会
so you start dating someone which means
也就意味着你在和某人谈对象
that now you are in a relationship with someone.
你和这个人一起出去
You go out with this person and y’all are
而且你们陷入浪漫的爱情中
completely romantically involved with eachother.
你可以说 是的 我在和某人约会
Then you say that yes, I am dating someone.
当你宣布说你在和某人约会
So when it’s time to announce
你可以使用这个表达
that you are dating someone, you can use this expression
约会
dating and then, of course,
当然 你也可以给你的约会对象一个身份
you also give a title to the person that you’re dating.
比如说 你在约会一个男生
For example, if you’re dating a guy,
你会说 他是我的男朋友
you will say oh he’s my boyfriend and if of course
当然如果你在约会一个女孩 你会说 她是我的女朋友
you’re dating a girl then you’ll say she’smy girlfriend.
给对方一个身份 那是约会
So you give a title and that’s dating,
当你展开一段恋爱关系
when you are into a relationship,
当你展开一段浪漫的关系
into a romantic relationship. Okay,
下一个词 承诺
let’s move on to another one which iscommitted.
约会和恋爱
Okay now, what’s the difference
有什么区别
between dating and committed?
约会是你可能喜欢这个人
Now dating isprobably yes, you love that person and you
你和这个人一起出去
are hanging out with this person,
你们经常见面
y’all are seeing each other way too much and y’all are
你们做事浪漫 但是彼此确立关系
romantically involved but when it comes to committed or being committed,
意味着
it means that
你们要认真地开展你们的恋爱
you are into a serious relationship
你肯定想让你们的关系发展得更远
and you definitely want to take this relationship further,
也许进入下一阶段
so maybe to a next step.
谁知道什么时候 但是你就是
Now godknows when, but yes you would like to take
要想让你们的关系进一步
this relationship further so that is
当你想认真地对待
being committed when you are seriously involved
你们的关系
with someone okay.
而且你不允许自己
So which also doesn’t give
欺骗对方
you chance to cheat on that person because
因为你们已经给与了彼此承诺 你们是认真的
you are committed. You are into a seriousrelationship. Okay,
下一个 是 订婚
let’s move on to another relationship status which is being engaged.
你订婚了
Yes now being engaged
当另一伴尤其是男生
is when your partner especially guys,
当他们单膝下跪
when they go down on their knees and they
向你求婚 送你惊人的钻石戒指
propose to you and gift you this amazing diamond ring,
如果你说 我愿意
it means and if you say yes, of course,
那就是说你和这个人订婚了
it means that you are engaged to that person.
当你接纳了这个戒指 你们就是订婚了
When you accept the ring it means you’re engaged
这是 给出承诺后的一步
to that person and it is a next step of being committed.
在互相给予承诺
So after being committed, after
进入一段严肃认真的恋爱关系后
being into a serious relationship with someone and when you decide
你们想要和这个人
that you want to marry
结婚
this person, then,
你向这个人求婚 互相交换戒指
of course, you propose to that person and when you exchange rings
意味着你们订婚了
it means that you are engaged to that personokay.
这更像是求婚
So it’s more like a proposal right.
下一个 同居关系
Let’s move on to another relationship statuswhich is live-in-relationship. Now,
什么是
what is
同居关系呢
a live-in relationship?
当一对情侣住在一起
Now when a couple lives together, okay,
住在一个房子里
lives in the same house,
他们住在一起但是
they share the same house but they are
可能没有订婚 也没有结婚
probably not engaged and they are definitely not married,
那就是同居关系
it means that you are into a live-in relationship.
有很多情侣想要
So there are many couples who want to explore
更好地了解他们的另一半
their relationship, who want to understand their partner better,
想要知道
who want to see that
和对方是不是真的合适
if they’re compatible,
如果他们相处愉快 他们选择
if they get along well then they go for this option to be into a
同居 也就意味着
living relationship, which means
他们住在同一屋檐下
that they start sharing the house and they start living
然而
with each other. However,
他们并没有结婚
they are not marriedokay.
下一个是 异地恋
Let’s move on to another one which is a long distance relationship,
听起来有点难过
which is really sad okay.
看到情侣处于异地恋 总是让我有点伤感
It upsets me when I see couples in a long-distance relationship.
异地恋是什么
So what exactly
意思呢
does this mean?
异地恋是
Now long-distance relationship is when you use
情侣彼此
for couples who live far apart
住得很远
from each other.
地理上 他们被分开了
So they’re geographicallyisolated from one another.
也许
So probably the
男孩住在纽约 女孩住在加利福尼亚
boy lives in New York and the girl lives inCalifornia. Well,
有个电影就是讲这个的
there was a movie too.
所以
So
基本上而言 当他们处在浪漫的恋爱中
basically when they are into a romantic relationship, however,
但住得很远 意味着
they live far apart, so that means
他们在谈异地恋
that they are into a long-distance relationshipokay.
他们地理上
So which means they are geographically
相距甚远
isolated from one another.
这未免令人难过
That is sad right,
他们不能经常见面
they can’t meet on often bases and that really
有点令我难过 这就是异地恋
upsets me. So that’s a long-distance relationship,
相隔甚远
being far from one another and then let’s
让我们来看看婚姻状态
move on to some marital status.
第一个是 已婚
The first one is married.
已婚意味着
So being married it means
你们已经举办了结婚典礼
that yes you had a wedding ceremony
现在你们已经结婚了
and now y’all are married to each other.
这就是你的婚姻状态
Sothat’s your marital status that you’re married
下一个是 离婚
and then comes divorce.

Oh!
离婚也就是你们终止了你们的婚姻
Well divorcedis when you terminate your marriage okay.
你们不在婚姻中了
So you are no longer married to that person.
也许你们有些事实在行不通
Probably things didn’t really work out and
你们知道你们习惯经常争吵
you know you all used to fight too
或者在这场婚姻关系里你们感觉不美好
much or things were just not amazing in that marriage anymore.
所以你结束了婚姻
So you terminate your marriage,
也就是说 你离婚了
so which means that you are divorced and then
下一个是 寡妇 鳏夫
comes widow or widower.
寡妇形容女的
A widow is a termused for females
鳏夫形容男的
and widowers for the males.
当你的另一半去世了
So when your partner dies,
当丈夫死了
when your husband dies, okay then you
妻子就成为了寡妇
the females become a widow and
如果妻子死了 丈夫就成了鳏夫
if the wife dies then the men become widowers. Okay,
所以
so
这些表达就是形容
these are the expressions used when your partner
那些死了另一半的人
dies and then the last one that I have for
最后一个是 分居
you is, separated. Oops,
有个拼写错误
there’s a spelling mistake,
不好意思 这里应该是a
I’m sorry that is an A okay.
应该这么拼
That’s how it’s spelt.
分居和离婚不一样
So separated is differentthan being divorced.
离婚是你结束了
Divorce is when you terminate
你们的婚姻 然而分居是
your marriage however separated is
夫妻不住在一起
when married couples are not living together okay.
当一对夫妻
So when a couple
结了婚却因为各种分歧
was married but because of some differences,
他们相处不愉快
they’re not getting along.
所以他们选择了
So now they are
分居 然后之后也许他们就申请离婚
separated and then probably after being separated they file for a divorce okay.
先分居 然后
So first comes separated and then again
如果你们没办法在一起住 然后夫妻
if you’re not able to get back to each other then couples file
申请离婚
for divorce all right.
这些就是用来表达
So these are the relationship status or the expressions
感情状态的词语
that we use to talk about our
每天用起来
relationship status. Use them on a daily basis
因为每个人都会问你 你单身吗
because everybody is gon na ask you are you single?
你结婚了没 或者你离婚了吗
Are you married or are you divorced?
开始使用起来
Okay so start using them and I’ll be back
下一节课我们继续学习 再见
with a new lesson soon till then you takecare.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

本视频讲解了几种常见感情状态的英语表达方式。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

*雾岛之樱。

审核员

审核员YX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaDuLTjuqFk

相关推荐