ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

汤姆职场6 | 如何用正确的心态挣更多钱 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

汤姆职场6 | 如何用正确的心态挣更多钱

How to Take More Listings and Make More Money with the Right Mindset | #TomFerryShow Episode 6

在二十多年的时间里
For over twenty years,
我致力于为你们带来
I’ve dedicated my life to bring you
最厉害的商业策略
the very best business building strategies
来让你的事业蒸蒸日上
to keep you thriving.
准备好体验你所追求的成功
Get ready to experience the success you’ve been searching for.
欢迎来到汤姆职场秀
Welcome to the Tom Ferry Show!
嗨 你们好!我是汤姆.福瑞
Hey, everybody! It’s Tom Ferry.
欢迎来到汤姆职场秀的第六集
Welcome to Episode 6 of the Tom Ferry Show.
非常感谢你们这周依旧在观看我的视频
Thank you so much for watching again this week.
我收到了很多关于上周视频的反馈
I got a lot of feedback from last week’s show
关于我们讨论的
where we talked about
你可以用许多不同方法来撒一个大网
the number of different ways you could cast a larger net,
和你数据库里的客户资源
engaging interact in a more relevant ways
在更多方面能够有所互动
with the people inside your database.
现在记住 做到这点其实非常简单
Now remember, the point in that is very simple.
我想让你撒一个大网
I want you to cast a large net,
和尽可能多的人联系
connect with as many people as you can.
所以你的成交率
So you’re getting the percentage of business
都将要从你的数据库里产生了
that is going to occur from your database.
不管这是否是直接交易
whether it’s a direct transaction,
7%到10%的交易会从这些数据里产生
7 to 10 percent, based on the numbers,
或者是来自客户的推荐
or the referrals that you desire.
关键在于你必须得行动起来
So the key is that you got to be in action.
我私下收到一些邮件和一些简讯
Quietly, I received some e-mails, some text messages
都是来自商业界的牛人们
from really good people in the business.
他们说 Tom 我知道我应该这样做
They said,” Tom, I know I am supposed to do it.
我知道我该去撒一个大网
I know I am supposed to cast a larger net.
我知道我该去采取更多行动 但是总有那么几天
I know I am supposed to take more actions, but I have days,
有时候是几周 几个月
and sometimes weeks and sometimes months,
我就是觉得没有动力去做这些事情
where I just don’t feel inspired to do it.”
这也让我思考我真正想在这个秀上分享的是什么
And it really got me thinking about what I want to share on this show.
问题是
And the question is
你的心理状态
how much does your psychology
对于你的收入会有多少影响
impact (Ouch) your income.
所以试想一下 你的心理状态
So think about it like this, your psychology is
是你正在思考的东西 是你要对自己说的东西
what you think about; it’s what you say to yourself;
是你移动身体的方式 是你的注意力要集中的地方
It’s a way you move your body; it’s what you put your focus on.
这表现出了你的心理状态
That’s what represents your psychology
我们了解到的是
and what we know is that
你的心理状态会很大程度影响你的收入
your psychology massively impacts your income, your ability
你的行动力 和你需要交谈的客户数量
to be in action, talk to the number of people you need to talk to
决定了最终你会得到的结果
and ultimately get the results you desire.
现在 我不知道
Now, I don’t know
你们之前是否有见到过这个 如果没有
if you’ve ever seen this before if you haven’t.
我特别希望 尤其是如果你见过这幅图 那你就该知道它有多重要
I hope especially if you’ve seen before then you know how important this is.
很对很多年前 我的导师教导我你的态度决定了一切
Many many years ago, my mentor taught me that your attitude is everything.
事实上 我记得我曾听金克拉说过
And in fact, I remember seeing Zig Ziglar speak,
天啦 好像是1989年
my goodness, like 1989.
他太酷了 就像是…
And Zig was so cool that he was like
因为你知道 你必须要有一个正确的态度
cause you know you gotta have the right attitude,
你们大家都有必要去做个心理状况检查
you know you all need to check up from the neck up.
记得金克拉说过的那些经典名言吗?
Remember all those great Zig Ziglar lines?
当我第一次看到那些话的时候所有的挑战都能从容应对了
All the challenges when I first saw that message
我记得我反省了下自己
I remember thinking myself,
你不能假装表现出一个好的态度
Ok, you can’t really fake a good attitude.
我的意思是 你可以试试
I mean, you can try,
假装表现出我很开心 我非常高兴
you know, hey I’m happy I’m happy.
但在那一刻每个人都会感受到你散发出的这种能量
But everybody kind of knows that you’re full of it in that moment.
他们能感受到 因为今天我们真正了解了人们是如何感受到他们能量的
They know cause today we really pick up on how people feel their energy.
所以想象一下他们脸上的笑容
So think about the smile on their face
但你知道他们仍是一只吸取能量的吸血鬼
but you know they are still an energy sucking vampire.
你们知道我在说什么
You know what I’m talking about.
在我被介绍给我的导师比尔·米歇尔的时候
It wasn’t until I get introduced to one of my mentors, Bill Mitchell,
他说,”汤姆 能影响到你态度的不外乎是这几个因素:
who said, “your attitude, Tom, is nothing more than the affect of these causes:
你移动身体和你自我对话的方式
the way you move your body, your self talk
——你对自己说的话 关于你自己的和其他人的
——the things you say to yourself, about yourself and other people.
以及最后 你把你的关注点放在什么地方”
and ultimately what you put your focus on.”
他分享完的那一瞬 我懂了(打响指)
And the moment he shared it, I got it, (finger snapping)
我真的能够决定自己的态度
I said, so I really can determine my attitude,
我的心理状态是基于我移动我身体的方式
my personal psychology based on the way I move my body,
所以如果以更有力的方式去移动我们的身体
so we know if move our body in a powerful way,
我们就更有可能采取有力的行动
we are more likely to take powerful action,
但如果我垂下肩膀 并且一副不太开心的样子
but if my shoulders are slumped over and I kind of feeling like this,
心理状况一团糟 并一直皱着眉头
and I kind of everything about my physiology and my face is frowning.
我们知道这会抵消你的能量
We know it kills your energy.
使你的表现大打折扣
It kills your performance.
另一点是自我对话
The other thing is your self talk.
我非常支持进行自我对话
I’m such a huge proponent of this.
我知道有可能有人正在观看我们的视频
So I know there is probably someone watching right now.
并且觉得不以为意
Ok, here we go, Ferry.
觉得这是人所周知的事
You know, what you have is do have informations?
我们在某些事情上的确能做得更好
We’ll certainly better than some of the things
如果你能定期跟自己对话
you might be saying yourself on a regular basis.
如果你真的研究过人类心理学
If you really study human psychology
那我们就会知道我们每天大概会有40000到60000个想法
what we know is we have, which between 40000 and 60000 thoughts a day.
一天40000到60000个想法
40000 to 60000 thoughts a day
如果你有统计过这个数字
and if you would ever capture the number of times
你说 哎哟 停
you said, ouch, stop
别 我会受伤的 我会死掉的
don’t, I’m gonna get hurt, I’m gonna die,
或者 我不应该这么做的
or I shouldn’t do this.
你会被震惊到
You would be shocked
我们曾多少次劝说自己
by how much we talk ourselves out
不去做那些我们必须要做的事情
of doing the things we know we have to do,
那些不仅能让交易达成 而且能让生活变得更好的事情
to win, not just in business but in life.
所以自我对话很重要
So self talk is critical
而焦点无非就是你重复问自己的那些问题
and focus is nothing more than the questions you repeatedly ask yourself.
集中你注意力
It’s how you determine your focus.
专注于正确的问题
It’s the power of the right question
这些因素最终决定了你的态度
that ultimately produce that attitude.
从这里开始非常简单
So from there is very simple,
你的态度直接决定了你将要采取怎么的行动
Your attitude is just simply going to determine the kind of actions that you take.
所以如果你想要采取正确的行动
So if you wanna be in the right action,
你必须要有正确的态度
you gotta have the right attitude.
从你的身体移动方式 自我对话的内容和你的精力集中点的改变开始
Starting with your body, your self talk and your focus.
当你开始采取行动
When you go on take actions,
当你开始打电话
when you make those phone calls,
当你敲开客户门的时候
when you knock on those doors,
当你去做了那些你应该要做的事情的时候
when you do the things you know you supposed to do to go out to win,
你就要收到回报了
you produce results.
而这些成果又将会让你能更有力地移动身体
and the results simply reinforce your body,
自我对话时更有底气 注意力更加集中
your self talk and your focus.
所以这样想想
So think about it like this.
你的收入受到你的心理状态的影响了吗?
Does your income get impacted by your personal psychology?
你的收入受到你移动身体方式的影响了吗?
Does your income get impacted by the way you move your body?
想想 如果你跟一位买家或者卖家在一起
Think about if you’re with a buyer or a seller.
你和我都知道在客户面前展现出自己的自信有多么重要
You and I both know confidence with your clients is everything.
如果你满腔愤怒地四处走动
And if you’re walking around kind of in a sulky state,
那他们肯定不会从你这里买东西的
they don’t want to buy from you.
如果你的自我对话稍稍偏离了顾客的愿望
If your self talk is slightly off around the customers,
他们几乎都能闻到那种味道
it’s almost like they can smell it,
像是 嗯…像狐臭的味道
it’s like, um… like sales B.O.
同意吗?你不会想要进行这种交易的
You with me on this? You don’t want to have sale,
这肯定能成为一个新的标签——销售型狐臭
that’s definitely gonna be a hashtag—— sales B.O.
因为从你嘴里说出来的东西
because it’s what’s coming out of your mouth
无法让消费者感受到你的信心和热情
just doesn’t woos confidence and enthusiasm
以及行动力
and the right action for your customers to take.
然后是你的注意力
and then your focus
无论你的注意力在哪里 消费者都会去跟随
——wherever you put your focus the customers going to follow.
这些因素对你是否能取得成功都很关键
So all these things are critical to your success
作为一个销售员 作为一个销售领导者 作为一位管理者
as a salesperson, as a sales leader, as a manager.
所有的这些 态度 行动 结果
So all these things, attitude, actions and results,
所以我希望你们能做到这些
so here is what I want you to do.
这里有几件简单的事情
Here is the simple actions:
我要你们利用这星期的时间
I want you to take this week,
这样你们可以去回顾下上周的视频
so you can go back to last week’s video,
再看一遍 重新进入状态
watch it again, get into right state of mind
撒一张更大的网
and cast a larger net
去创造你们想要的结果
and produce the kind of results you desire.
三件事 第一 让身体动起来 心便会自然而然地跟随
So three things: No.1 get your body in motion and the mind will follow;
你们之前应该都有经历过
We’ve all experienced this before we said,
明天我真的特别想去健身房
Tomorrow I really want to go to the gym.
你应该明白 事情有时候就是这样
You know sometimes it just make sense
你把运动鞋放在床前
you put your gym shoes right outside the bed
然后你起床了
and you just get out of bed.
最艰难的部分其实就是起床
The hard part is getting out of bed,
但是一旦你的身体动起来了
but you know once you get your body in motion,
其他的事情都会自然而然发生的
everything else follows,
尤其是 当你以一种更有力的方式移动身体
specifically, when you move your body in a powerful way,
它会马上影响到大脑的想法
it instantly impact what’s going on up here.
第二个行动 第二步我想让你做的
The second action, the second step that I want you to take,
为你自己创作一个强大的咒语
is to create for yourself a powerful mantra,
看上去很棒 感觉也很棒 我应该去好莱坞的
you know, looking good, feeling good, I should be in Hollywood.
我有一个使用了多年的咒语 并把它教给了我的小孩
I like one that I’ve been using for years that I taught my children,
咒语是这样的
which goes like this,
现在我命令我的意识和潜意识
I now command my conscious and unconscious mind
给我技能 天赋 能力 幽默感以及知识
to give me the skills, the talent, the ability, the humor, the knowledge,
不计一切代价
whatever it takes,
然后把这些技能方法展示给大家
to show these people, to get these people
让他们马上采取正确的行动
to take right actions right now, baby! Yes!
我知道你们当中有些人已经行动起来了
And I know some of you right now are going
费里 你简直是个疯子
alright, Ferry, it’s official you’re a wackadoo.
但是你要理解 这是一个以绩效为基础的社会
But understand, it’s a performance-based world.
如果我有正确的心态
If I am in the right physical state,
如果我有一个良好的情绪
if I’m in the right emotional state,
如果我有一个良好的心理状态
if my psychology is right,
我将会采取大规模行动
I’m going to take massive action,
如果其他人来阻碍我
when other people are going to hold back.
那其他人也将会面对恐惧 焦虑和担忧
Other people are going to be dealing with fear, and anxiety and worry.
但不是我
But not me, cause I’m willing to do
因为我愿意多做一点让自己更加自信 充满力量
the little steps that give me massive confidence and energy.
最后一步 第三条 给自己一些非常有力量的问题
The last one number three, is use some powerful questions.
例如 自己决心要做什么
So questions like what am I committed to,
如果你真的花时间去回答这些问题
you know, if you really take the time to answers,
我要做什么 我会登记一份预约清单
what am I committed to, I committed to booking a list of appointments,
我要帮助买家
and I committed to helping this buyer,
找到他们理想的房子
secure the right dream home for them.
如果你问你自己 我这么做是为了谁?
If you ask yourself, who am I doing it for?
我们为他人所做的其实要比我们为自己所做的多多了
We know that oftentimes we’ll do so much for other people than we will ourselves.
所以不要再问我做这些是为了谁的问题
So by stopping and saying who am I doing this for,
我会感觉到一些阻力
I know I’m feeling some resistance,
让我意识到我并不想这么做
I get that I don’t want to take this action,
但我这么做是为了谁呢
but who am I doing it for.
为了我的家庭
I’m doing it for my family.
是为了告诉我的小孩
I’m doing it to show my boys
行动意味着什么
what it means to be in action.
我告诉我的小孩 在这个星球上是没有无来由的信心的
I’m showing my boys that there is no confidence on this planet,
所以我愿意立即行动起来
so I’m willing to take the right action right now,
推动自己去做 就是这样!
and move through it and yes!
当我问这些问题的时候
As I’m asking these questions,
实际上我已经把答案大声说出来了
I’m actually saying the answers out loud,
记住 能影响我心理状态的同样会影响到其他任何事情
cause remember that impacts my psychology, it impacts everything.
我会采取更多的行动
And I’m going to take more actions,
之后 另一个问题是
and then, another great question is,
为什么这个动作对于我是必须的
why is this action a must for me?
为什么我必须要打电话?
you know, why is making a phone call a must for me?
为什么必须要打那些让我感到不舒服的回访电话?
why is making that follow up call that I’m uncomfortable with a must for me?
在你回答这些问题的那一刻
In the moment you answer the question,
你的能量会发生改变 然后走出去 开始进行大规模的行动
your energy changes, and you go out and take massive actions.
所以 我们再简明扼要地重述一下
So, let’s recap how important is
就收入而言 你的心理状态有多重要
your psychology when it comes to your income.
我告诉你
I’m gonna tell you this.
如果你现在正在看我们的视频
And if you are watching this right now,
如果你对你的收入不满意
and you’re not satisfied with your income,
我打赌你不敢 我下双倍赌注打赌你不敢
I dare you, now I double dare you
回顾你这一整年的日历
to go back through your calendar for the entire year.
现在还来得及 问问你自己
It’s still early and ask yourself,
你这一年上了多少天班
how many days were you on
休息了多少天?
and how many days were you slightly off?
我向你保证 我的朋友
And I guarantee this, my friends,
如果你的休息日比上班日更多
if you have more off days than on days,
绝对能从你今天的收入跟你这90天的收入
your income today and your income in 90 days
中看出来
is absolutely feeling that.
你现在就可以做一些事情来改变这种状况
And you could do something about it right now.
你我都知道我们要撒一张更大的网
You and I both know we can cast a larger net,
我们可以运用所有正确的市场营销方法
we can do all the right marketing in the world,
但如果我们的心理状态不够好
but if our personal psychology is wrong.
顾客是可以感觉到的
Customers are gonna sense that,
那我们也无法达成我们想要的交易
and we’re not gonna get the business that we want.
就是这样 一天就这样结束了
That’s it. That’s the end of the day.
这就是今天的所有内容了
That’s what’s this all about.
所以 非常感谢观看
So, thanks so much for watching.
一如既往 分享给你们的朋友
As always, share with the friend,
给我一些回馈 不管是在脸书上
give me some feedback whether it’s on Facebook
还是通过YouTube频道 推特或是ins都可以
or right through on my YouTube channel or be a Twitter or Instagram.
因为我喜欢大家给我的评论和反馈
cause I love the comments, like the feedbacks.
让我知道我怎样才能把这个视频做的更好
Let me know how I can make this show even better for you.
再一次感谢大家收看
Again thanks so much for watching,
记住 你的战略很重要 现在比以往任何时候都重要
remember always your strategy matters and now more than ever.
你的热情决定一切
Your passion rules!
感谢观看
Thanks for watching.
如果你喜欢你在这里看到的东西你可以按下面的按钮
If you love what you’re seeing here, then click the button below
来参加我们在线的社团 完全免费
to join our online community, absolutely free.
非常感谢(笑声)
Thanks so much.(laughing sound)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

励志大师的心灵鸡汤 尤其是在立志在房地产行业大干一场的精英们 你值得拥有

听录译者

One静茹

翻译译者

Silvia

审核员

译学馆审核团D

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeW7BgKPOgE

相关推荐