ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

不捏鼻子如何潜水 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

不捏鼻子如何潜水

How to swim underwater without holding your nose - No more pain

嗨 伙计们 我是克里斯蒂安•维多
Hello guys, Christian Wedoy here.
今天的视频中我将告诉你在泳池的水底游泳时
In today’s video I will show you how to avoid getting pain from water getting into your nose
如何避免水进入鼻腔时造成的疼痛
when you’re swimming underwater in the pool.
好 我们现在开始吧
So, let’s just get into it.
避免水进入鼻腔的最佳方法
The best way to avoid getting water in your nose
当然是戴上一个潜水镜或者鼻夹
is of course wearing a diving mask or a nose clip.
戴上潜水镜还能够帮助你更好地看清楚水底
Wearing a diving mask will also help you see better underwater.
但是 如果你决定不戴潜水镜潜水
But, if you decide to go diving without the mask,
有两种办法能够避免痛苦的潜水体验
here is two ways to avoid getting a painful diving experience.
第一种 从一开始就避免水进入你的鼻腔
No.1 Avoid getting the water into your nose in the first place.
可以在潜水过程中呼气并把空气留在鼻腔中
You can do that by blowing air into your nose and keeping it there during the dive,
只需吸入能够保存在鼻腔内的空气
just want to blow enough air that it stays inside your nose.
就像视频里这样 只有几个泡泡正从我的鼻腔里冒出来
As you can see in the video here, only a few bubbles are coming out through my nose.
这是因为我的鼻腔充满了空气
That’s because the nose is filled with air.
不要要吸入过多的空气并且制造一大堆泡泡
You don’t want to be blowing too much and making a lot of bubbles.
那意味着你正通过你的鼻腔呼出你肺中的空气
That means you’re blowing out the air in your lungs through your nose,
这样你便无法长时间屏住呼吸了
and you won’t be able to hold your breath for as long.
在泳池尽头的浅水区训练一下这个方法
Just practice this a little bit on the shallow end of the pool.
尝试将泡泡保持在你的鼻腔内
Just try to keep the bubbles inside your nose,
你很容易就会感觉到呼出的空气太多了
you’ll easily feel when you’re blowing too much,
因为少许泡泡会冒出来
because a little bit of bubbles are coming out.
这个方法的问题是如果你正在从高处跳下
The problem with this method is if you’re jumping from a height
或者当你正在倒立游泳时
or when you’re swimming upside down,
你必须一直捏住你的鼻子
you will have to hold your nose the whole time,
因为空气将会通过你的鼻腔冒出
because the air will be coming out through your nose,
然后水将会进入鼻腔
and the water will go in.
所以 最佳选择是第二个方法
So, the best option is method No.2.
水进入鼻腔你会感到疼痛的最大原因
The biggest reason why you’re getting pain from water get into your nose
不是因为水在你的鼻腔中
is not because the water is in your nose,
而是因为水进入到你的鼻窦中
but, when the water gets into your sinus.
所以我们能做的就是训练咽喉后部的肌肉
So what we can do is train the muscle in the back of your throat
使其阻塞并防止水进入到鼻窦中
to block the water from entering the sinus.
这项训练一开始会让你有些不舒服
Training this is a bit uncomfortable in the beginning,
但是过一会儿后就没什么问题了
but after a while it will be no problem,
以后你就能轻松地游泳了 鼻腔也不会痛了
and you can easily swim without getting pain in your nose in the future.
所以你要做的是
So this is what you do:
戴上潜水镜 将它装满水
put on a diving mask, fill it with water,
然后将头稍稍向后倾
and then tilt your head back slightly.
你会感到水在冲击你的鼻腔
You’ll feel the water rushing into your nose.
现在 你要尝试用咽喉后部顶端的肌肉
You now try to block the water
来阻塞住水
with the muscle in the back top of your throat.
一开始 将头倾斜一点点即可
Just tilt your head a little bit in the beginning,
当你感觉你能够阻塞住水后
and as you feel that you’re able to block the water,
头部倾斜幅度可以越来越大
you can tilt your head more and more.
刚开始 你可以尝试在头部后倾的过程中同时屏住呼吸
In the beginning you can try holding your breath while tilting your head back,
然后将头向前倾 呼吸一会儿
then tilt you head forward, breathe for a while,
然后再次尝试将头后倾
and then try to tilt your head back again.
当你开始掌握这个步骤后
When you’re starting to get a hold of it,
在头部后倾时你可以尝试通过嘴呼吸
you can try to breathe through your mouth while having your head tilted back.
当你熟练后 你可以尝试仰泳
When you’re ok with that, you can try to swim in your back,
或是在潜水镜充满水时踏水
or tread water while your mask is full of water.
你可能需要多练几次 一次训练几分钟
You may have to practice this a couple time and a couple of minutes at a time.
但是当你能够掌握它时 你将一直拥有这项技能
But when you’re able to master it, you’ll have a skill for the rest of your life.
进阶训练 你可以尝试游向泳池的底端
As a bonus, you can try to swim down to the bottom of the pool,
在潜水镜里灌满水 然后将水清空
fill the mask with water, then empty the mask
将头部向后倾 挤压潜水镜的顶端
by tilting your head back, squeezing the top of the mask
并通过你的鼻腔呼气
and blowing out through your nose.
切记你要捏住你的鼻子
Remember you have to squeeze your nose
并且向下游时需使耳内的压力均衡
and equalize the pressure in your ears when you’re swimming down,
这样你就不会弄伤耳膜了
so you don’t get your eardrums hurt.
希望这对你有用
I hope you found this helpful,
如果你掌握了这项技巧请在评论区给我留言
and please let me know in the comment section if you are able to do this.
如果你想观看更多类似视频 记得订阅我的频道
If you want to see more videos like this, consider subscribing to my channel
点击铃铛图标获取视频更新的通知
and hitting the Bell icon to get notifications next time I upload.
祝你们愉快!
Have a nice day!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

当你潜水时会感到鼻子疼痛吗?克里斯蒂安•维多将在这个视频里教会你如何克服它。

听录译者

Cathy

翻译译者

Yuan LLL

审核员

审核员 RN

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oCB9SD_V7U

相关推荐