ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何在失业中生存 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何在失业中生存

How to Survive Unemployment

如何在失业中生存
How to Survive Unemployment.
现在给你一张粉红色的小纸片
So you’ve been given the slip — the pink slip.
深呼吸 然后跟着我做
Take a deep breath, and do the following.
你需要准备一份失业救济金申请
You will need an unemployment benefits application
准备招聘网站和赚钱的方法
Job-posting sites and ways to bring in money.
选择 职业课程和临时工作
Optional:Prodessional courses and temp work.
第一步
Step 1.
如果你还没准备好 就申请失业救济吧 即使你不符合条件
If you haven’t already, apply for unemployment, even if you don’t think you’re eligible.
研究表明 许多有权申请的人都没申请
Studies show that many people who are entitled to collect don’t even apply.
第二步
Step 2.
除了失业之外 还可以寻找可得到的福利
Investigate benefits that may be available to you in addition to unemployment,
像美国农业部的粮票 (访问”www.fns.usda.gov”:http://www.fns.usda.gov)
like food stamps from the United States Department of Agriculture (see “www.fns.usda.gov”:http://www.fns.usda.gov)
和低收入家庭能源援助计划的家庭供暖协助(访问”www.liheap.org”:http://www.liheap. org)
and home heating assistance from the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (see “www.liheap.org”:http://www.liheap.org).
第三步
Step 3.
寻找创造性的方法削减月度开支 例如在你的保险单上提高自付额
Look for creative ways to slash monthly expenses, like raising the deductibles on your insurance policies.
如果你家里有两辆车 处理掉一辆 直到你能重新振作
If you’re a two-car family, get rid of one car until you’re back on your feet.
在吃完已有的食物之前都不要买
Stop buying food until you’ve finished what you have.
你可以依靠冰箱和碗橱生活几个星期
You probably can live off the contents of your fridge and cupboards for a few weeks
而且不用花一分钱
without spending a dime.
第四步
Step 4.
想想如何赚钱才能不危及你的失业救济金
Consider ways to bring in money that won’t jeopardize your unemployment check, like selling
例如在易趣上销售你能卖的东西
whatever you can part with on eBay.
第五步
Step 5.
当你失业的时候 找工作就是你的工作
When you are unemployed,finding a job is a job.
花四天时间寻找和发送简历
Put in 4 days scouting leads and sending out resumes.
不要宅在家里
Don’t become a hermit.
每天都出门做做运动 呼吸新鲜空气
Make it a point to get some fresh air and exercise every day.
第六步
Step 6.
想想你的技能是否可以应用到另一个领域
Think about what skills you have that might translate to another field.
你可以考虑通过训练更新专业知识让自己更有竞争力
Consider making yourself more employable by updating your expertise through courses or training,
又或者学习一门新技能
or by learning a new skill.
第七步
Step 7.
考虑和临时代理商签约
Consider signing up with a temp agency.
有许多职位是全职就业 同时你可以赚12美元每小时
Many of the positions lead to full-time employment, and in the meantime you’ll be earning about
还可能学习到可以帮助你找工作的新技能
$12 an hour and perhaps learning new skills that could help with your job search.
志愿者工作是另一个可供考虑的途径 它有时会是雇佣工作
Volunteer work is another route to consider; it sometimes leads to paid employment.
第八步
Step 8.
当心抑郁症 例如不太注意个人卫生
Watch out for signs of depression, like letting your personal hygiene slip or zoning out
或者整天在电视机前昏昏入睡
in front of the TV all day.
最终你找到新的工作时 你需要准备
When that new job finally arrives – and it will – you’ll need to be ready to jump
进入工作状态
back into the workforce.
你要知道 2007年失业人员平均每人领取了15.2周的福利
Did you know The average person who was unemployed in 2007 collected benefits for 15.2 weeks.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

失业之后的帮助你生存八个步骤

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

涵笙

审核员

审核团HZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wWPFW_8D05U

相关推荐