未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

当你学习不在状态时,你需要知道这些

How to Study When YOU DON'T WANT TO ⇢ study motivation

大家好
Hello, everyone!
今天的视频主题是
So the theme of today’s video is
无激情时要如何学习
how to study when you don’t want to.
每个人都有最具激情的时候
Everyone has motivation peaks
这时你感到效率很高
where you feel really productive
想完成一切事务
and you really want to do all of your work
去学习一切有用的东西
and to study everything you need to study.
但有时候 你也会抗拒工作和学习
But some other days you really just don’t feel like it.
我一直坚信每个人都应该
I’m usually believe of that you need to
给自己预留一定的休息时间
give yourself the time to rest,
并且偶尔享受一下娱乐
and to feel entertained once in a while.
所以当你确实需要时间休息的时候
So there are days that you should definitely save to
绝不要去做任何有成效的事情
not to do anything productive at all.
然而 有些时候
However, there are some other days
即使你实在没有心思
where you really need to do your stuff
你也不得不去完成你需要做的事
and you are simply in the wrong mindset.
所以这有几点技巧
So these are the tips
能帮助我进入工作状态
I use myself to get in the right mindset to do all of my work.
希望这些技巧也能帮助到你
And I hope they’ll apply to you too.
因此在这个视频里你要学习到的是
So, the main thing you learn in this video is
如何真正地欺骗自己去完成工作
how to actually trick yourself into accomplishing things.
如果你现在并没有心思工作
If you are not in the productive mood,
却强迫自己去工作
it will be very difficult to get into productive mood
是很难进入工作状态的
by forcing yourself to do so.
真正有效的方法是
However, one thing that really works is
让自己认为现在活力满满
tricking your mind to think it’s being productive.
然后借着这股动力去完成更多的工作
and simply building momentum to do more stuff.
而我做的第一件事就是分解工作
So the first thing I do is breaking big tasks into small tasks.
关于这一点 我在很多视频中都提到过
I know I always talk about this in almost all of my productivety videos.
我认为这对提升动力来说 是一个很重要的步骤
But I really think this is a big step to get your motivation going.
比如 当你为了通过一个测试而不得不学习时
So, for instance, if you have to study for a test,
你需要学完教科书上十个章节的内容
you are only able to complete the studying section by
你才能达到通过标准
studying ten chapters of your textbook.
与其设立一个宏大而模糊的任务
instead of having a big task
比如通过化学考试或者历史考试
like study for a chemistry test or study for a history test,
不如把这个宏大的任务分解成一个个小任务
you should break down the big project into small tasks
比如 你可以把这十章内容分解为十个任务
so, for instance, one thing you could do is create ten different tasks,
每个小任务是学习一个章节
called read or study chapter one, chapter two, chapter three and so on.
甚至你还可以继续把一个章节分解为更小的任务
And you can even break down those chapters into even smaller tasks.
比如先浏览第一章
For instance, you can create the task like skimming chapter one,
再复习这一章
and then another task called revised chapter one,
最后总结第一章
and finally task, called summarize chapter one.
你一定会问 为什么分解任务这么重要呢
Why is it important?Since you ask.
这是因为你可以建一个待做任务清单
Because if you creat a to-do list
而这个待做清单是一个很棒的基础
and I really believe that to-do list is a good basis
可以有效激起你的学习动力
for building that momentum
进入工作状态
and tricking yourself into accomplishing things.
通过分解任务的方式 工作会更容易完成
By creating smaller task that way easier to get done,
实际你可以划掉清单上已完成的任务
you actually be able cross things of your list.
这会给你创造动力
And crossing things of your list to make you build momentum
让你感觉自己是富有成效的
and feel like you are more productive.
这种感觉也会让你感觉更有成效
Feeling like you’re more productive will make you feel even more productive,
因此通过这个小技巧
so you actually be able to finish all your tasks,
实际上你就能完成所有的工作 至少大部分的工作
or at least majority of your tasks, by doing this small trick.
第二 先易后难
The second thing I do is creating a mix of very easy tasks and then more challenging ones.
例如 在我感觉没有任何动力的时候
So, for instance, in a day where I don’t feel motivatied at all,
我会做一些轻松的任务
I creat tasks that are very simple to accomplish,
比如整理床铺 给花浇水
like making the bed, water the plants,
刷盘子等等
clean the dishes and so on.
比起开始为文学课设置第九章 申报税务
I know that those tasks are way less important than something like
我知道那些任务
start setting chapter nine for literature class,
没有那么重要
or filing my taxes.
但是 如果我每天的待做清单里 包括那些简单的任务
But, if I include those small easy tasks in my daily to-do list,
当我做这些事时 我就可以把它们从清单上划去
as I do them, I’m able to cross things of my to-do list,
这会让我感觉
and that makes me feel like
我卓有成效地完成了一些事情
I’m doing something productively with my time,
但是 我不建议你把这个常态化
Although, I do not recommend you to do this on a regular basis.
因为 为了建立一个简单一致的效率体系
Because in order to build a smart and consistent productivity system,
你确实需要知道如何去安排任务
you really need to know how to utilize tasks,
以及根据他们的重要性与紧急性排序
and prioritize them according to their importance and their urgency.
我认为这是一个在你感觉缺乏动力时很好的技巧
I think it’s a great trick for you to use on a day you feel less motivatied.
第三 使用时间管理工具
So, my third tip is to use the time manage tool.
如果某一天我觉得效率低下或者缺乏动力
On a day when I feel less productive or motivatied,
我是不会强迫自己学习半个小时或者一个小时的
instead of saying, I’m going to study for half an hour or an hour,
我只需保证自己每个任务至少做十分钟
I’ll just promise myself I will do each one of the tasks in my to-do list for at least ten minutes.
这样做基本上就能降低自己对工作量的预期
What this dose is basicly allow you to keep your expectations low.
因为在那样特殊的一天里 你的工作产出确实很低
Because your productivity levels are really low in that specific day.
但是 另一方面 它会给你提供动力
But, on the other hand, it builds momentum.
多数情况下 你会开始工作
More often than not you’re going to start your tasks,
而你实际上花的时间会超过十分钟
and you’re actually going to do them for more than ten minutes.
因为在开始某项任务时
Because you’re starting that specific task
你会让自己觉得
you are going to trick yourself into thinking
只学习十分钟是可以接受的
that it’s aceptable to only study ten minutes,
然而 因为你此时正在尝试用只学习十分钟
However, because you’re trying to build momentum
来提供持续学习的动力
by studying for only ten minutes,
一旦你开始阅读一本书 你将很有可能想要读完它的某一章节
you’ll probably want to finish that chapter once you start reading it,
或者在你开始记录笔记之后你会想要整理好它们
you want to finish your notes when you start taking them.
这样在这一天结束时 你将不止只学习了十分钟
And in the end of the day, you’re not going to study for ten minutes,
你可能学习了二十分钟 四十分钟 甚至一个小时
you’re maybe going to study for twenty, thirty, forty minutes or even an hour.
我的第四个建议是 确保在效率低下的这一天
My fourth tip is to make sure that on this particular day,
你学习的目的是为了过程而不是结果
your studying is oriented for process and not results.
也就是说 例如 建立一个完成第九章学习的任务
So, for instance, creating a task called finishing chapter nine
可比开始学习第九章这个任务艰巨的多
is way more overwhelming than starting studying chapter nine.
当然了 在一些时候 如 考试周
Of course, that in some days like test days,
想必你是不会在你的待办清单上
you’re not going to be able to creat that process
建立一个这样的循序渐进的学习任务
base streamlined version of your to-dos.
但是 在大多数时候 当那些考试还不是很紧迫时
But, in most days, with tests that are not that urgent
这个方法还是会起作用的
it will do the trick, just fine.
另外一个建议是去弄清楚你的推动力
Another tip is to learn your triggers.
举个例子 如果我正想要去学习
For instance, if I’m trying to study,
但我的家里却是乱糟糟的
and my house looks like a mess,
我便清楚自己肯定是学不下去的
I know I’ll not be able to study at all.
而另外一方面 当我正在学习时
On the other hand, when I am studying,
在我身边有一杯热饮
and have a hot beverage next to me,
这时我便知道我会更有动力去学习
I know I’ll be much more motivatied to study,
并且我将会进入学习工作的最佳状态
and I’ll feel in the mood to some work.
不同的人有不同的推动力
Different people have different triggers,
但我认为去弄清楚它们是什么并利用它们给自己带来便利
but I think it’s really important to learn about them,
是十分重要的
and use them for your own benefit,
尤其是当你某一天效率没那么高时
when you are in a less productive day.
最后 确保在休闲时间里有效地休息
Finally, you should make sure that you had plenty of active resting at your active leisure time.
所以你应该真正享受你的休息时刻
So you should really enjoy your breaks,
用它们进行彻底的娱乐或者最有效的休息
and fully optimize them for max entertainment or rest value.
如果你没有充分地休息好
I believe that you are not able to be productive or feel motivatied,
我相信你也不会有高的工作效率或者感到充满动力
if you didn’t do your active resting well.
说到有效的休息放松
By active resting,
我并不是说睡觉或者打盹的时间
I’m not only talking about sleeping or taking a nap,
我是指你拥有足够多的
I’m talking about having your big chunk of time
可以娱乐放松的时间
where you’re actually entertained.
你可以玩电子游戏 跟朋友出游
You are playing video game, you are out with friends,
你可以阅读你真正热衷的书籍
you are reading something that you are feeling really passionate about,
听歌 跳舞等等
listening to music, dancing and so on.
如果你没有给自己预留时间做这些能让你放松的事情
If you do not give yourself the time to do these things,
你将不会想要去学习
you’ll not be able to feeling the mood for studying.
为了在学习方面有更平衡而又丰富的体验
It’s really important to balance the productive and the entertainment part of your lives,
并且能在每天的基本活动里建立简洁高效的日常习惯
in order to have a more balance overarching experience with your study,
那平衡你生活中工作和娱乐部分是十分重要
and be able to creat concise routines on a day to day basis.
如果你实在没有什么学习效率
If you like motivation feel unproductive,
另外一个有用的办法是抛开书本
anothe thing it really help is ditching the textbooks,
利用交互式的工具去找到学习的方法
and finding a way to learn with more interactive tools.
这就是今天的赞助商巧智为你做到的
That’s what today’s sponsor Brilliant does for you.
巧智是一个工作和娱乐平台
Brilliant is a platform of work and fun,
有着大量数学和科学的优秀课程
and full flash courses on maths and science.
还有着好几百个有逐步指导的问题
And hundreds of problems with step by step guides,
和交互性小测来帮助你有效地提升你的学识
and interactive quizzes to help you actively improve your knowledge.
这一点甚至在你不能坐在电脑面前
Even when you lack the time to sit down in front of your computer
花很长时间去钻研他们的课程时也可以做到
for a longer period of time to delve into their courses,
日常问题是巧智的特色
Brilliant now features Daily Problems,
这些问题简单易懂 令你每一天都能学到新知识
which are quick and allow you know something new every single day.
每个日常问题都能给你提供具体的应用环境
Each Daily Problem provide you with the context,
和需要结合运用的框架
and frame work that you need to tackle it,
这样你就能通过应用它们来学到关键思想
so that you learn the concepts by applying them.
如果你喜欢某个问题 并且想要学到更多
If you like the problem, and want to learn more,
会有课程小测帮你学习更详尽的内容
there’s always a course quiz that explore the same concept in greater detail.
举个例子 像是平台众多课程里的一个逻辑课程
One of their many courses, the logic course, for instance,
就包含着五十五个交互性测验
includes fifty-five interactive quizzes,
以及超过四百个引导性的问题和解释
and more than 400 guided problems and explanations.
如果你对内容感到困惑 并需要一些帮助
If you’re confused, and need more guidance,
这里有给成千上万的学习者讨论问题并写下解决方法的讨论社区
there’s a community of thousands of learners discussing the problems and writing solutions.
日常问题足够激起一些挑战
Daily Problems are far to provoking challenges,
这些挑战将能在某一天某一时刻令你完成从入门到精通这一蜕变
that will lead you from curiosity to mastery one day at a time.
如果想要最终提升数学能力
To finally get better at maths,
并且在实用性层面上学习东西
and study in stuff at a practical level,
就登录brilliant.org/mariana免费注册吧
go to brilliant.org/mariana and sign up for free.
如果你足够幸运 成为打开该链接的前两百人之一
If you are lucky enough to be one of the first two hundred people that go to that link,
你的年订阅费将可以打八折
you’ll get 20% off the annual premium subscription.
希望你们喜欢这个视频
I hope you enjoy this video!
下周见
And I’ll see you next week.
再见
Bye!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

当你不在学习状态时应该怎样解决呢?来听听这几点建议吧。

听录译者

哟嚯嚯~,哦嚯嚯嚯

翻译译者

Aspire

审核员

审核员_DY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhHLlDmXOjk

相关推荐