ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

学不下去时,要怎么做? – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

学不下去时,要怎么做?

How to STUDY When You DON'T FEEL LIKE IT!

Some viewers have sent me messages asking
一些观众会给我留言
how I grind so hard so often.
问我是如何坚持刻苦学习的
I’m going to share a secret with you.
我要和你分享一个秘密
I am, in fact, human.
事实上 我也只是个普通人
And I too have several moments where doing work
在很多时候 我也会觉得工作和学习
or studying is the last thing that I want to do.
是我最不愿意去做的事情
Over the years, I’ve learned how to work around it
多年来 我已经知道了如何去解决这个问题
and still manage to get a lot of things done.
并且还设法做成了很多事情
And in this video,
在该视频中
I’ll show you how to do the same.
我会告诉你怎么像我一样
If you watch the entire video and follow the instructions,
如果你看完整段视频并跟着去做
I guarantee that you too will see results.
我保证你也会看到成果
What’s going on guys? www.medschoolinsiders.com
访问网址 www.medschoolinsiders.com
For those of you who are new here, I graduated with my M.D. in 2017
在座的各位新同学 我在2017年获得了医学博士学位
and matched into a competitive surgical subspecialty.
并进入了一个竞争激烈的外科专业
You can learn more on my vlog channel.
你可以在我的vlog频道了解更多
Link in the description below.
链接在以下的详情页中
I am a firm believer that systems produce results.
我坚信 系统性的方法会带来一些成果
Relying on motivation, inspiration, being energized,
如果仅仅依靠动机 灵感 充沛的精力
or any other fleeting emotion
或者是其他任何短暂的感性因素
will not sustain you and not deliver the results that you desire.
你就无法坚持 也不会如愿
I apply this philosophy to all aspects of my life –
我将这一理念应用到我生活的方方面面
from regularly exercising, to eating healthfully,
从定期锻炼到健康饮食
to studying and getting work done.
从学习到完成工作
It’s the system that delivers the results.
是系统性的方法带来了成果
Period. Now,
好了 现在
let’s go over how you too can create a system
让我们来看看 你如何也去找出一个你的方法
that allows you to overcome feeling tired,
让你克服疲劳
feeling bored,
克服无聊
or just plain feeling like you don’t want to study.
或者克服单纯地不想去学习的感觉
The first step is assessing your current state.
第一步 评估你目前的状态
You know that your study habits and strategies are not working,
你知道你的学习习惯和策略不起作用
and you want to fix things.
你也想要去解决这些问题
But the tricky thing about advice is that one size does not fit all.
但关于建议 棘手之处在于 一种模式并不适合所有人
You must first objectively examine your own habits
首先 你必须客观地审视自己的习惯和方法
and systems to figure out in what ways
去找出一个方式
you can optimize most effectively.
让你能达到最有效地提升
We want to focus on the largest pain points
我们想集中努力在这一痛处
that allow us to put in the least amount of
能够使我们付出最少的努力
effort and get the maximum results.
达到最好的效果
In order to do this,
为了做到这一点
I suggest you keep a journal or open up a note on your phone and
我建议你写日记或在手机上
jot down what you are doing and how
简要记录你要做的事
you’re feeling over the course of a day.
和你一天下来的感受
Who are you studying with?
你和谁一起学习?
When did you eat?
你什么时候吃的饭?
When did you try to study,
你什么时候试着去学习?
and when did you begin feeling like you were just over it?
以及你什么时候感觉你仅仅只是想做完它?
Doing this for a couple days will give
坚持这样几天后
you a better view of your current systems and
你能更好地了解你当前的方法
pain points.
和你的痛处
You may find yourself growing more mindful
你会发现自己越来越留意
of how you feel and the things occurring around you,
自己的感受和你身边的事物
as I did.
就像我一样
To maintain this, I now practice meditation regularly and journal every night,
为了维持这个状态 现在我会定期冥想而且每晚都写日记
which I find quite helpful.
我发现这很有用
Step 2. Use the Power
第二步 借助语言的力量
of Language Sounds a bit woo woo, right?
这话听起来有点空泛 对吧?
Hear me out.
听我说完你就懂了
The power of language is the most important part of this entire process.
语言的力量是这整个过程中 最重要的部分
This is the foundation of the entire system.
这也是整个系统的基础
Our world is understood through language.
我们通过语言来了解这个世界
And by making small adjustments,
通过一些小小的调整
we can very effectively reduce the friction involved
我们能够在完成工作的时候
in getting work done.
非常有效地减少了乱七八糟的摩擦
Still not with me?
还不明白吗?
Here are some ways to implement it:
这有一些方法可以实现这种调整
When I tell myself “ I don’t feel like studying”
当我告诉自己“我不想学习”的时候
I say out loud “so what?”
我会大声说“那又怎么样?”
No literally, I actually say “ so what ” out loud,
不是假的 我真的会大声喊出来
which snaps me out of this limiting mindset.
这让我摆脱了固定思维
I’m in control, my feelings are fleeting.
我能控制好自己 我的情绪也只是一瞬间的
So why would I follow them?
那我为什么还要听从它们的指挥呢?
The next time you don’t feel like studying,
下次你不想学习
say it out loud, and then say,
大声说出来 并且接着说
“ so what? ” Next,
“那又怎么样?”
use the word “and” instead of “but”
然后在你面对你的问题时
when facing your problems.
用“而且”代替“但是”
Subtle, right?
这很微妙 对吧?
See it in action.
假设一下你就明白了
When you say “ I have to study
当你说“我不得不为了期中考试而学习
for my midterm, BUT I’m
「但是」我累了
tired and I don’t feel like
我不想学习”
studying,” you’re limiting your potential options of action.
你在限制你行动的潜能
You’re essentially telling yourself, “ well,
你实质是在告诉自己
I need to study, but I can
“我需要学习
’ t because I just don’t
但我做不到 因为我压根不喜欢学习”
feel like it!” However,
然而
when you say “ I have
当你说
to study for my midterm, AND I
“我不得不为了我的期中考试学习
don’t feel like studying, ”
「并且」我不想学习”
you have two separate phrases,
你有两种表达
and the second one doesn’t negate the first.
而且第二个和第一个并不矛盾
You’re now telling yourself two independent
现在你自己想两种表达
phrases that don’t conflict with one another.
它们并不互相矛盾
I know this totally sounds way out there.
我知道这听起来很离谱
As someone who is very scientifically minded, type A,
作为一个非常有科学头脑和逻辑性的 「A型人格者」
and logical, this initially felt like
你一开始会觉得这是一些婆婆妈妈的废话
some touchy feely nonsense, but I assure you that this works.
但我向你保证 这真的有用
Try it out, and see for yourself how effective it really is.
试试看 看它对你有多少有效果
Step 3. Lower the Activation Energy.
第三步 降低「活化能」
Dig back to your biology and chemistry classes.
回想你的生物和化学课
Do you remember how enzymes work?
你记得酶的作用吗?
They facilitate a reaction by acting
他们扮演催化剂的角色 促进反应
as a catalyst, meaning they lower the activation
这意味着它们
energy.
降低了活化能
The reaction we’re trying to catalyze is getting you to study.
我们想去促进的这个反应 也就是试着催促你去学习
The main problem we have isn’t an issue
我们存在的主要问题
of actually doing the work.
并不是一个实际工作的问题
It’s just starting.
它只是开始
Starting is the hardest part.
万事开头难
So how do we make it easier?
怎样才更容易点呢?
Take your large task and break it into something
把你那些大的任务
small.
分解成小的
Once you think you’ve made it small,
当你认为你已经把它分解小了
make it even smaller than that.
你继续把它分解得更小
After the first time, you’re likely not thinking small enough.
第一次之后 你很可能认为不是足够小
For example, if you need to read 2 chapters
比如 你如果为了准备考试
in your biology textbook in preparation for
要读两章生物学
your upcoming quiz, telling yourself to read just 1 chapter,
那么你告诉自己仅读一章
or even 1 section is still
或只是一节
too big. Instead,
如果还觉得太多了
tell yourself to read one paragraph.
那就告诉自己读一段
No obligations.
这没压力
Just one paragraph, and then you can assess
仅仅一段 你都能做到
if you want to keep working or not.
无论你是否想一直工作
And more often than not,
而且往往是这样
you’ll find it much easier to keep going.
你会发现这样做更容易继续学习
Do the same with your time commitment.
时间管理也是一样的
It’s great that you blocked out the next three hours to do work,
你规划3个小时去专心工作 看起来是很棒
but guess what, studying
但你猜猜会发生什么
for three hours is incredibly daunting.
学习3小时简直是在痴人说梦
You do not want to do that.
你根本不想去做
You want to watch Med School Insiders YouTube videos instead.
你只想去看医学院业内人士的YouTube视频
Here’s how you get
我来告诉你怎样去克服这种情况
past that – you’re not studying for three hours anymore. Instead,
你不愿学习3小时
you’re studying for only 25 minutes,
你可以先只学习25分钟
which is a lot easier than 3 hours.
这比三小时容易多了
After those 25 minutes are done, you’re getting a break, guaranteed.
过了这25分钟 你一定要休息一会
Seems simple enough.
看起来简单多了
This is the Pomodoro technique in action,
这叫做“番茄工作法”
and it is one of my favorite study hacks.
是我钟爱的学习技巧之一
I go over more details on how to best use it
我记录了很多细节 关于如何去最好地利用它
in my Pomodoro video.
在我的“番茄工作法”视频里
Choose Easy Tasks to Build Momentum.
通过选择简单的任务来激发动力
Early on in the day, I generally like to knock
早晨 我经常先完成
out the difficult tasks first,
那些令人头大的任务
since it makes the rest of the day a breeze.
因为这使一天剩下的时间变得轻松
But I don’t always get the luxury of doing that.
但我并不总是能顺利做到
There are instances where starting is so difficult,
因为在一些情况下 开头是很难的
that there’s no way I would be able to tackle
我没有办法先去解决
the most daunting task first.
最棘手的任务
In those instances, I start with something easy.
在这种情况下 我先从容易的东西做起
That can be something as simple as doing my laundry or washing dishes.
可以是像洗衣服或洗碗一样简单的工作
Once I’ve built the momentum of getting something small done,
一旦我把小事做成 就有了动力
having a small victory,
这就是一个小小的胜利
it becomes much easier to step it up to something a little bigger.
这会使一些更大事情进展更容易一些
Lower your Expectations. This one applies to creative works, such as
降低你的期望值 这一条适用于创作型的工作
writing an essay. First,
比如说 在写一篇文章时
using the steps above,
首先用以上步骤
we’ve already told ourselves we’re not writing an essay,
我们已经告诉自己我们不是在写文章
just one sentence.
而只是一个句子
And we’re not writing for 1 hour, just for 3 minutes.
我们不用写一个小时 3分钟就可以搞定
If you find you still can’t get started, lower your expectations.
如果你发现仍然做不到 那就降低标准
Intentionally tell yourself that you’re going to write something bad.
故意去告诉自己 你就是要写一些垃圾
Not that you’re going to write something and
而不是写一些
if it’s bad, then that’s fine. No,
自以为挺好的东西
you’re literally going out
不 你就是要故意地
with the task of writing something bad, intentionally.
写一些不好的东西
Sound crazy?
听起来很扯对吧?
Try it next time you’re stuck, and thank me later.
当你下次遇到困难的时候试试这种方法 再谢我也不迟
And finally, step 4.
最后 第四步
Add some spice.
劳逸结合
If after steps 1 through 3, you’re still feeling
三个步骤以后 你仍然感觉
a bit dry,
有点枯燥的话
it’s time to add a bit of flavor to the process.
是时候给这个过程增添一点趣味了
I find the methods included here to be particularly useful
我发现这个方法真的很有用
if you’ve been studying for some
如果你学习已经有一段时间了
time and find yourself running out of steam.
而且发现自己开始走神了
This can be done in several different ways.
这有几种不同的方法可以解决
Here are my favorites that have proven most effective: First,
这些是我钟爱的 亲身经历最有效的方法
if you find yourself getting bored
第一 如果你发现自己
of looking at your physics textbook,
开始对看物理书感到无聊了
change it up by either doing practice problems or
那么可以换成做练习题
studying for your English class instead.
或者去学英语
You can either vary the subject,
你也可以更换科目
such as going from physics to English, or vary the method
比如学物理变成学英语 或者改变学习方法
of studying, such as reading to doing practice problems.
例如阅读变成做练习题
One of my favorite ways to switch things up is
我最喜欢的转换方式之一
by doing one or two Pomodoro cycles of Anki
就是做一两个番茄工作法的Anki抽认卡
flashcards and then returning to my original work.
然后再回到工作上来
It almost always makes me feel more refreshed.
这总能让我重新打起精神
Incentivize Yourself with Rewards. Find something you’re looking forward to,
第二 用物质奖励来刺激自己 找一些你想做的事情
and tell yourself you’ll be able
告诉你自己
to do it immediately after you finish your task.
完成你的任务之后 就可以立马做你想做的事情
Let’s say a new episode of Top Gear comes out,
比如说最新一集的《疯狂汽车秀》播出了
or maybe you’re excited to go out with
或者是你在星期五激动地
your friends on a Friday night.
要和朋友一起出去玩
Tell yourself you’ll be able to do exactly
那样告诉你自己
that as soon as you’re done with your work.
你就会尽快做好你的工作
Watch yourself become much more efficient. Lastly,
你发现自己变得有效率多了
move. Moving has two benefits. First,
最后一步 运动 运动有两种好处
physically moving your body
首先 活动你的身体
around with walking or some light exercise is a highly
走路或稍微地锻炼
effective way to reset and get into a better mindset, ready for work. Second,
是一个有效的方法 来放松和调整好精神状态 为工作做好准备
moving to a new location can provide enough
其次 到一个新地方
of a novel stimulus to get you out
可以给你足够的新鲜感
of the rut and build momentum.
让你走出困境 获得动力
By following this four-step system, you’ll
通过这个四步系统法
be well equipped to get your studying and work done,
你将更好地胜任学习和工作
regardless of how you feel. Remember,
不要管你的感受怎样 记住
emotions are fleeting, so don’t give them too much weight.
情绪只是一瞬间的东西 不要太去在乎它
To really get the most out of this video and optimize your system,
你可以充分利用这个视频 去优化你的方法
I recommend you watch
我推荐你去看
two additional videos. First,
另外两个视频 第一个是
7 Steps to Cure Procrastination.
“七步治疗拖延症”
And second, Super Human Efficiency and Productivity.
第二个是 “超人类的效率和生产力”
If you need additional help
如果你还需要关于打磨学习策略和
in honing your study strategies and performing optimally
提高课堂表现的其他帮助
in your classes, visit MedSchoolInsiders.com.
请登录MedSchoolInsiders.com
We recently rolled out our tutoring services,
我们最新推出了辅导服务
where you’ll be mentored and taught one-on-one
你可以在那里得到指导
with one of our top doctor advisors.
和我们中的顶尖医学顾问 进行一对一的教授
Thank you all so much for watching.
谢谢你的收看
Let me know in the comments how this system is working
在评论中 让我知道这个系统的方法对你有没有用
for you, and if you have any additions
如果你有一些见解
to share with the rest of us.
可以和我们分享
If you liked the video, make sure you press that like button.
如果你喜欢这个视频 记得点个赞
Hit subscribe and make sure you have the
点击订阅
notification bell enabled so that you don’t miss any
并且打开新消息提醒
new uploads.
就不会错过更新啦
And I will see you guys in that next one.
下期节目再见

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

我们总会有厌恶学习和工作的时候,这个时候该怎么去克服这种情绪?四个步骤告诉你。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

دانيا

审核员

审核员_DY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8QnjbezpaU

相关推荐