未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何高效学习

HOW TO STUDY SMARTER, NOT HARDER // Back to School 2018 #4

嗨 大家好!
Hello everyone!
今天我们要聊如何
Today we will be talking about how to
减少一半你在家学习的时间
cut in half the time you are currently spending studying at home,
并且如何高效利用课后时间
and how to make that time more efficient.
除了我在视频中提供的建议之外
Besides the tips I will be providing in this video,
我还会做一份可以打印的PDF
I have created a printable PDF
上面是一些提高学习技巧的方法
with a list of smart ways to improve your studyingtechniques.
你可以把它打印下来 放在书桌的旁边
You can print it and keep it near your study station
这样你就能够集中精力 激励自己完成目标
to stay focused and get motivated to achieve your goals.
这是我“回到学校”系列的的第四个视频
This is the fourth video on my Back to School series
和去年一样
and just like I did last year,
在这个夏天我会提供所有
I will be providing the schedule for all the videos
你们期望看到的视频
you might expect during this summer,
还有一些的未发布的彩蛋和惊喜小礼品
plus a few unannounced bonus videos and surprise giveaways
以上奖品将在本周推出
that may pop up any day of the week.
如果你想随时看到视频
If you want to stay in touch,
订阅这个频道并且点击小闹铃
it is very important to subscribe and click the bell button
当在新视频中有有惊喜赠品的时候
to get notified whenever there is a surprise giveaway
你就会得到通知
or a freebie coming up in a new video.
更多关于学习技巧的内容
For even more bonus content
每周六我都会发布在
I will be posting study tips on my Instagram
ins和网站上
and a new blog post up on my website each Sunday.
所有链接会在下方提供
All the links will be provided down below.
开始今天的视频吧
So let’s get started with today’s video.
用110%的精力投入课堂
give 110% during classes
我在法学院的一个教授告诉我们
One of my professors at Law School told our class that
如果我们能把110%的精力放在课堂上
if we gave it 110 % during class,
就能把在家学习的时间减少到70%
we would be cutting the time spent studying at home at about 70%.
那时我觉得
At the time I thought
那只是骗我们参与到课堂中并做好笔记的计谋
it was a way to motivate us to participate and take good notes.
但毕业后我才发现这是真的
But after I graduated I can tell you that it is definitely true.
你在课上接收到的信息的数量和质量
The amount and quality of the information you retain during class
是任务的基础
are the foundation of the work
这些任务你必须在家完成
you will have to endure laterat home.
你越能更好地理解课堂内容
The better you understand the subject during the class it is being lectured,
你课后自己在家的重读
the less you will have to reread
和反复学习课本的时间就越少
and study your textbooks over and over again at home.
通过在课上的专心和努力
By focusing and working hard during your classes,
你能省下时间在家做其他你享受的事情
you can save precious time doing other enjoyable things,
甚至扩充你的知识
or even expanding your knowledge on the subject further
通过二次阅读材料
by reading secondary materials.
停止同时做多个任务
Stop multitasking
同时做多项任务不是快速完成任务的明智选择
Multitasking is not a very smart way to get your work done fast.
比如 如果你有两个小时去解决两项任务
For instance, if you have 2 hours to tackle 2 tasks,
一次注意力集中在一个任务
focusing on one task at a time
能逼你把两个小时分成高强度的一个小时工作
will force you to divide your two hours into 1-hour blocks of really focused work.
这能让你取得更好的成果
This will allow you to achieve a better result.
同时做多项任务会把你带进这样一种循环
Multitasking will throw you into this loop
不断转移你的注意力
of shifting your brain main focus back and forth
在两个不同的观点或任务之间
between two different ideas or assignments.
尽管你也许能同时完成它们
Although you might complete them at the same time,
给你带来虚假的成就感
granting you a false sense of achievement
你觉得能一次解决两件事情
of having been able to tackle two things at once,
你可能会发现 相比于两个小时
you will probably find out that instead of taking 2 hours,
你其实花了更长的时间去平衡你要完成的
you actually spent one more just trying to balance the two tasks
两项任务
you had to complete.
不要只是抄笔记
don’t rewrite your notes
我相信这是
I truly believe this is
一种最普遍的误解
one of the most common misconceptions
这种误解对学生的伤害远比帮助大
and something that harms students more than it helps them.
抄笔记是一件美好的事
Rewriting notes can be a wonderful thing if you don’t mind
如果你不介意在家花时间
spending your time at home every single day of the week
每天都把学过的过一遍
going through each conceptthat you have learned.
但是 你花在
However, the amount of time
重写笔记上的时间会占去
you are spending rewriting these notes is also taking away
你预习 做练习 温习的时间
valuable time spent preparing lectures, solving exercises or creating effective study materials.
如果你不能灵活地做好笔记
If you don’t have the flexibility to produce a good batch of notes
在上课的时候
while you are in class,
觉得需要把杂乱的笔记整理
and feel the need to transform those messy notes
成明了可看的材料
into well-produced materials,
不如尝试画思维导图
try mind mapping instead.
这会帮助你整理你的笔记
This exercise will transform your materials
通过创造概念之间的视觉联系
by creating visual connections between concepts and notions.
你还是要抄你的笔记
You will still be rewriting your notes,
但不是机械地抄写课堂笔记
but instead of mechanically copying what you have written during class,
你现在做的有用的材料是有价值有意义的
you will produce valuable materials to help you study down the road.
这也能让你总结
It also allows you to summarize information
之前课上接收的信息
that you’ve learned in previous classes,
把这些概念和正在学的联系起来
by relating those concepts to the concepts you are learning today.
做到以答案为导向
Create answer guides
相比努力地学习或者记忆纯粹的理论
Instead of focusing hard on learning or memorizing pure theory,
预测考试时老师会出的题目更有用
try to anticipate your exam questions.
利用课本 之前的考卷和练习题目
Use textbooks, previous exams and practice papers
来创造你自己的问题
to create your own questions.
所以 在学期中定时把这些模拟考试过一遍
So, set a timer and go through these mock exams duringthe semester.
当你在解决问题的时候
As you solve them,
查阅你的笔记 尽力理解那种
consult your materials and try to understand the type of information
你的导师觉得有价值的信息 加进答案里
your professor would find valuable for you to insert in your answer.
这能让你想出一个坚实的框架结构
This will allow you to come up with a solid structure
关于以后的答案
for all future answers
能为核心理论提供
where you can provide for a core theory,
例子甚至次要信息
examples and even secondary information
你的导师觉得有趣的
that your professor may find interesting.
你可以把这些步骤写在卡片上
You can then write these step-by-step guides in flashcards.
不要死记硬背句子和严格的概念
Instead of memorizing sentences and strict concepts,
创建一个可靠的框架
allow yourself to create a solid structure that you can practice
可以在家练习 在考试时可以立刻想起
at home and then remember instantly during a midterm or a final exam.
大声朗读
Study out loud
大声朗读是最有用的方法之一
Studying out loud is one of the most powerful ways to learn your material.
这会比阅读花费更多时间
This method can take more time than reading
而且不容易完成
and can be hard to implement
尤其当你和别人住在一起
if you live with roommates or family
不喜欢对着墙讲数个小时
and hate to be speaking in front of a wall for hours.
但是 如果你能克服这些障碍
However, if you can get past this obstacle,
假装你在解释必须要学习的内容
pretending you are explaining the material you have to learn
对着一房间的人
to a room full of people
这样你会在脑中自动创造一个连贯的结构
will automatically create a flowing structure in your head,
简化你接收的信息
forcing you to simplify information
就能向没有学科相关知识的人更好地解释
in order to explain it to someone else withoutknowledge on the subject.
当你在向看得见的观众解释一个章节
While you are explaining a chapter to an invisible audience,
你开始联系起来
you start making connections between
你之前没有的内容
concepts that you haven’t before and things,
总的来说 开始说得通 令人惊喜的是
in general, start to make more sense. Surprisingly,
你将会记住这个模拟的演讲
you will remember this mock presentation
几天或几个星期
for days and even weeks, and
只要你用合适的大纲准备它们
as long as you use a good outline to prepare them,
你总是能重新探讨重点
you can always revisit the key points
你演讲的和在考试前锻炼
of your speech and practice before your exams.
第六
6.
先做规划
Plan ahead
在一年开始的时候
In the beginning of the year,
计划学习内容和把主题分成章节
plan ahead study sessions and break down topics into chapters
和次章节
and subchapters.
这能给你完整阅览
This will allow you to have a complete overview
你要花多长时间直到
of how much time you will be spending until
学期末掌握这个主题
the end of the semester studying to masterthat topic.
这能创造一种责任感
This will create a feeling of responsibility
你需要资料
towards the amount of material you need to
在一个星期的 如你所知根据你的日程表
cover during the week, as you know that, according to your schedule,
你能掌握
you will be able to master
你的课程如果你跟着你自定日程表
your class if you just follow your self-appointedschedule.
通过完成你的日程表
By complying with your schedule,
你能用在日历上剩余的时间
you can use all of the remaining time in your calendar
去做你喜欢做的事情
to do things you enjoy,
不用担心你没有足够的时间学习
without feeling worried that you are not making enough time for studying.
我想感谢技巧分享为这个视频的赞助
I want to thank Skillshare for sponsoringthis video.
技巧分享是一个在线学习社区
Skillshare is an online learning community with more
超过2万课关于设计 照片
than 20,000 classes in design, photo,
和更多
and more.
开通高级会员终身可得
Premium Membership gives you unlimited access
专家在其领域的高质量的课程
to high quality classes from experts working
因此你能提高你的技能
in their fields, so you can improve your skills,
遇见新机会
unlock new opportunities, and do the work
和做你喜爱的事情
you love.
我正在看这个课
I am currently watching this class
关于生产率习惯而且帮助我学习
on productivity habits and that has been helping me learn
新事物和巩固我关于自我提升和效率的知识
new things and consolidate my own knowledgeon self-improvement and productivity.
技巧分享也是比大多数学习平台实惠:是年订阅
Skillshare is also more affordable than mostlearning platforms out there: an annual subscription
每个月不到十美元 而且
is less than $10 a month. Also,
点击链接的前五百人
the first five hundred people to click the link
在下方评论区将
in the description box below will
得到首两个月免费不受限的课程
get their first two months of unlimited classesfor free.
更多的技巧不要忘记
For more tips don’t forget to
下载在评论区的免费PDF和
download the free PDF linked in the description box and
下个星期的新视频再见
I will see you next week, for a new video.
再见!
Bye!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

高效学习的技巧和步骤

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

朱砂痣•白月光

审核员

审核员SX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELWFDstJZxc

相关推荐