ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

五秒法则:强迫自己做出改变 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

五秒法则:强迫自己做出改变

How to stop screwing yourself over | Mel Robbins | TEDxSF

译者:Judith Matz审核:Tatjana Jevdjic
Translator: Judith MatzReviewer: Tatjana Jevdjic
梅尔·罗宾斯人际关系专家 作家 电台主播 人生导师
掌声再热烈点!你好呀 旧金山!
Bigger welcome!Hello, San Francisco!
这里是TEDx 哦天呐 眼睛要亮瞎了
TEDx – oh my God, blinding light! Hi,
大伙们 你们好吗?
everybody! How are you?
(欢呼)好?!喔我的天! 好的
(Audience cheering) Fine?!Oh my gosh! Okay, so…
我是梅尔·罗宾斯在过去的17年里
My name is Mel Robbins,and for the last seventeen years,
我净帮人们得到他们想要的去了
I have done nothing but help people get everything that they want.
究其原因 哦 我的丈夫在呢
Within reason! My husband’s here. So,
我在法庭
I’ve done it in the courtroom,
在会议室 在卧室
in the boardroom, in the bedroom,
在人们的起居室 无论你在哪
in people’s living room,whatever room you want to be in,
如果我在
if I’m there,
我会尽我所能帮你得到你需要的
I will help you get whatever you want by any means necessary.
过去的三年里 我一直主持着新迪加电台
For the last three years – I host a syndicated radio show.
每周上五天班 在40个城市直播
Five days a week,I go live in forty cities
和美国各地感到迷茫的人谈过
and I talk to men and women across America who feel stuck.
你们知道有三分之一的人们对
Do you know that a third of Americans feel dissatisfied
现在的生活感到不满吗?
with their lives right now?
这足足有一亿人啊!
That is a hundred million people!
简直太疯狂了!
That’s insane!
在我的新节目“姻亲关系”里
And I’ve come face to face with it
我近距离接触过他们
in this new show that I’m doing,
同样也很疯狂
which is also insane,it’s called”In-laws”.
我搬到全美各地家庭里(笑声)
I move in with families across America –(Laughter)
你们猜对了!
You guessed it!
这些家庭都有严重的姻亲矛盾
– who are at war with their in-laws.
我把他们安排在一间房子里 我口头上警告每个人
We move them into the same house,I verbally assassinate everybody,
我们打开了潘多拉之盒
we open up Pandora’s box,
然后我阻止了他们因为甜甜圈
and I get people to stop arguingabout the donuts
或者谁主持感恩节晚餐而吵架进而谈一谈正经事
and who is hosting Thanksgiving dinner, and talk about the real stuff.
这就是我要和你们说的
And that’s what I wantto talk to you about.
我为你们而来
I’m here for you.
我要在不到18分钟内
I’m going to tell you
将所有我知道的都告诉你们
everything I know in less than eighteen minutes
关于如何得到自己想要的
about how to get what you want.
所以我想你们花点时间
So I want you to takea millisecond right now
思考一下你想要什么
and think about what you want.
你们!
You!
我希望你们自私一点
And I want you to be selfish.
去它的西蒙和什么“我们”现在只有“我”!
Screw Simon and the”We” thing.This is about me, right now!
(笑声)(掌声)对不起啦,西蒙
(Laughter) (Applause)Sorry, Simon.
你想要的是什么?事情是这样的
What do you want?And here’s the deal.
我不需要你所想的听起来很体面
I don’t want it to sound goodto other people.
说想要健康这种假大空的话 不会让你上跑步机跑到腿软
Being healthy will not get your asson a treadmill.
为了能和某人搭讪而要减掉赘肉
Losing your manboobs,so you can hook up with somebody,
这才叫动力(笑声)
now that’s motivation.(Laughter) So,
所以我想知道 你们想要什么?
I want to know: What do you want?
你想减肥吗?
Do you want to lose weight?
想要收入翻倍吗?
Do you want to triple your income?
想开始做公益吗?
Do you want to start a nonprofit?
你想恋爱吗?
Do you want to find love?
想要什么?好好想想
What is it? Get it, right here.
你应该知道的
You know what it is,
别思考太多 随便选一个
don’t analyze it to death, just pick something.
那么问题来了 你不愿选
That’s part of the problem.You won’t pick. So,
我们接下来要谈论
we’re going to be talking
如何得到你想要的
about how you get what you want.
坦白说 得到你想要的其实很简单
And frankly, getting what you wantis simple.
但注意了 我可没说是容易
But notice I didn’t say it was easy.
只是简单
It’s very simple.
实际上你想一想
In fact, if you think about it,
我们处在一个最美好的时代
we live in the most amazingmoment in time.
无论你想要什么
So that thing that you have up here,
无论什么
whatever it may be,
你想健康饮食治好糖尿病
you want to use healthy eatingto cure your diabetes,
你想知道怎么
you want to figure out how
照顾老人
to take care of the elders
开一家敬老院
and start a new hospice center,
你想去非洲建一所学校
you want to move to Africaand build a school…
你知道吗 你可以去书店看看 马上去
Guess what? You can walk into a book store – right now!
买十本以上权威专家的书
and buy at least ten bookswritten by credentialed experts
你就知道要怎么做了
on how the hell you do it.
你也可以上网搜一下
You could Google it.
你至少会找到 我猜
And you could probably find at least, I don’t know –
一千条结果
a thousand blogs
详细记录了每一个步骤要怎么做
documenting the step, by step,by step transformation
有人已经做过这些事了
that somebody else is already doing.
你可以在网上找到任何人并且人肉他们
You can find anybody onlineand cyber-stalk them!
(笑声)
(Laughter)
你可以跟着他们的脚步——复制模仿而已
You can just walk in their footsteps – just use the science of drafting.
跟着步骤做 因为他们早就试过了
Follow what everyone else has done, because somebody is already doing it!
那么你为什么不行动呢
So why don’t you have what you want,
所有需要的信息你都有
when you have all the informationthat you need,
联系人你都有
you have the contacts that you need,
网上可能也有免费工具
there are probably free tools online
来帮你自主创业
that allow you to start a business,
或团队一起创业 或其他你想做的
or join a group, or do whateverthe heck you want!?
归根结底还是一个词
It all comes down to one word:
F…
F*©#.
关门说悄悄话 你懂我在说什么?
Shut the front door,you know what I’m talking about?
这个F开头的词随处可见
The f-bomb. It’s everywhere!
你随时都会听见
You hear it all the time!
我真不知道这个词有什么好的
I honestly don’t understandwhat the appeal is of the word.
你说这个词时似乎并不聪明
I mean, you don’t sound smartwhen you say it.
也没有真的表达出你当下的感受
And it’s really not expressinghow you really feel.
这仅是一种庸俗的谈话方式
It’s sort of a cheap shot to take.
当然了 你知道我说的是“还行”这个词
And of course you knowI’m talking about the word”fine”.
“你怎么样?”“还行”
“How you doing?””Oh, I’m fine.” Oh,
真的吗?你真的还行?
really? You are?
有四十磅赘肉挥之不去 你觉得还行?
Dragging around those extraforty pounds, you’re fine?
跟配偶之间毫无激情 你觉得还行?
Feeling like roommates with your spouse,and you’re fine?
四个月都没有性生活 你觉得还行?
You haven’t had sex in four months,you’re fine?
你确定?!
Really?!
我可不这么觉得!
I don’t think so!
这就是问题所在:它是一种很聪明的说法
But see, here’s the deal with sayingthat you’re fine: It’s actually genius.
正因为你还行
Because if you’re fine,
你就不用做任何改变
you don’t have to do anything about it.
但认真想想“还行”这个词 我觉得挺气愤的
But when you think about this word”fine”,it just makes me so angry.
假设有个谈论“活着”的会议
Here we are at a conferenceabout being alive
你认为活着的体验仅仅“还行”而已?
and you’re going to describethe experience of being alive as”fine”?!
简直是个苍白无力的词
What a flimsy and feeble word!
要是糟糕就直说糟糕
If you’re crappy, say you’re crappy!
要是很好就直说很好
If you’re amazing say you’re amazing!
说实话!
Tell the truth!
这不仅适用于社交寒暄
And this not only goesfor the social construct: “Oh,
我讨厌我的生活 但我不想给你负能量
I don’t want to burden youwith the fact that I hate my life”, or:”Hey,
或者我好极了 但我怕你会自惭形秽
I’m amazing! But thatwould make you feel terrible.”
更大的问题是——
The bigger issue –
更大的问题是你也会对自己说“还行”
The bigger issue with”fine”is that you say it to yourself.
我保证 即使你得不到
That thing that you want,I guarantee you,
想要的东西 你也会自我麻醉说还行
you’ve convinced yourselfthat you’re fine not having it.
所以你没有上进的动力
That’s why you’re not pushing yourself.
心中的“你”其实已经放弃了
It’s the areas in your lifewhere you’ve given up.
那个“你”会说
Where you’ve said, “Oh,
“还行吧 我妈妈永远不会改变
I’m fine.My mom’s never going to change,
所以我没办法跟她谈”
so I just can’t have that conversation.”
“还行吧 等到孩子们毕业了就离婚吧
“I’m fine. We’ve got to wait untilthe kids graduate, before we get divorced,
我们现在分房睡就行”
so we’ll just sleep in separate bedrooms.”
“还行吧 我失业了 快要养活不了自己了
“I’m fine. I lost my job,I can barely pay my bills,
哎 管他呢 找工作好难”
but whatever – It’s hard to get a job.”
这个词让我生气的
One of the reasons why this
原因之一是
word also just annoys me so much is,
科学家们计算过——
scientists have calculated –
好吧我下来了(笑声)
Oh yeah, I’m coming down!(Laughter)
科学家们计算过
Scientists have calculated
在座各位出生的概率
the odds of you being born.
没错 他们做了数学研究我看见你了
That’s right. They’ve crunchedthe numbers. I see you up there.
他们研究过你出生的概率
They’ve crunched the numbers on you – Yeah,
你们几个站起来的 最好坐下听这个数字
you guys standing up, you want to sit down for this.
他们研究过各位能够出生的概率
They’ve crunched the numberson you being born.
他们考虑了所有的数据 包括战争
And they took into accountall of the wars,
自然灾害 甚至恐龙
and the natural disasters,and the dinosaurs,
和别的所有情况
and everything else.
你能猜到这几率是多少吗
And do you realize that the odds,the odds of you, yeah,
看这儿 把你的电脑移开
right here,put your computer away,
起立吧,道格(笑声)
stand up for me, Doug!(Laughter)
道格出生的几率 转过去跟大家打个招呼
So the odds of Doug here,turn around, say”hi” to everybody –
道格出生的几率
the odds of Doug being born
刚好在他出生的那个时间
at the moment in time he was born,
刚好是他现在的父母
to the parents you were born to,
刚好是现在的DNA结构的几率
with the DNA structure that you have,
四百万亿分之一!
one in four hundred trillion!
惊人吗?道格:我真幸运
Isn’t that amazing?Doug: I’m so lucky! Mel:
没错!你不只是还好 你简直棒极了
Yes! You’re not fine,you’re fantastic!
你有理由想出一些能改变命运的点子
You have life-changing ideas for a reason,
这些点子不是要扭曲你自己
and it’s not to torture yourself.
谢谢 谢谢你道格(掌声)
Thank you. Thank you, Doug.(Applause)
克里斯蒂安说对了 她说你们都有可能站在台上
Christine was right when she said all of you could be on stage.
因为你们每一个人都是
Because all of you–\u00a0we’re all in this category.
这四百万亿分之一的人
One in four hundred trillion.
你随时都能有改变命运的好点子
All day long you have ideasthat could change your life,
甚至能改变世界
that could change the world,
还能改变你对事情的看法
that could change the way that you feel,
可是你付诸了什么行动吗?完全没有!
and what do you do with them?Nothing!
(咕噜)希望我没有让你们走神(笑声)
(Grunts) Hopefully I won’t moon you.(Laughter)
你们可没花钱看这个(笑声)
You didn’t pay for that.(Laughter)
我希望你们能花一分钟想想
And I want you to just think for a minute,
因为我们所有人——
because we all have –
我喜欢用“心里的偷懒开关”这个比喻——
I love to use the analogy”the inner snooze button” –
脑海中不断地浮现绝妙的想法
you have these amazing ideasthat bubble up.
你们整天看着别人
You’ve been watching people all day and I guarantee you,
这些点子就像乒乓球一样 乒乒乓乓
like ping pong balls – bam-bam-bam
每当有想法时 你会做什么?
and everytime you have an idea,what do you do?
再睡会儿吧
– Hit the snooze!
今早你做的第一个决定是什么
What’s the first decisionyou made this morning?
我猜是去睡回笼觉吧
I bet it was to go back to bed. “Yeah,
今天的第一个决定作为四百万亿分之一的我
first decision today,I’m one in four hundred trillion,
决定继续睡觉
I’m going to go back to sleep.”
我懂的
And I get it!
床是很舒服
Your bed is comfortable!
很软很温暖
It’s cosy, it’s warm!
幸运的话
If you’re lucky,
旁边还睡着你爱的人
you’ve got somebody that you love next to you,
是我的话
or in my case,
旁边会睡着我的丈夫和两个孩子可能还有我的狗
I’ve got my husband and my two kids and possibly the dog.
我之所以提起这个你今天做的
And the reason why I’m bringing up this first decision
第一个决定
that you made today,
和内心的这个偷懒开关是因为
and the inner snooze alarm,is because
不论你想改变生命中的哪一部分
in any area of your lifethat you want to change,
任意部分 都需要先了解一个事实
any – there’s one factthat you need to know.
那就是:你永远不觉得需要改变
This one: You are never going to feel like it.
永远不觉得
Ever.
没人监督 也没有动力
No one’s coming,motivation isn’t happening,
你就永远不会想改变
you’re never going to feel like it.
科学家称之为激活能
Scientists call it activation energy.
这就是所谓的能让你从现状改变
That’s what they call the force required
去做点新事情的
to get you to changefrom what you’re doing
必须的动力
on autopilot to do something new.
明天试试这个测试吧
So try this test tomorrow.
你觉得你简直太棒了 你要参加TED
You think you’re so fancy,I know, you’re attending TED.
(笑声)试一试
(Laughter)Try this.
明天早上把你的闹钟调早三十分钟
Tomorrow morning, set your alarmfor thirty minutes earlier.
闹钟响的时候 把这些测试
And then when it goes off,take those sheets,
抛开 然后站起来开始你的一天
throw them off, and stand upand start your day.
不要偷懒 不要拖延
No snooze, no delay,
不要说“梅尔不在 我多躺五秒钟”
no,”I’ll just wait here for five secondsbecause Mel’s not standing here” –
去做
Do it.
我想让你们做这个是有原因的
And the reason why I want you to do it is
这样你们就会面对
because you will come face to face
身体上的 或是生理上的压力
with the physical,and I mean physical force
让你必须改变自己的行为
that’s required to change your behavior.
你觉得要减肥的人
Do you think that somebodywho needs to lose weight
想要节食吗?
ever feels like going on a diet?
当然不想!
Of course not!
你觉得比起面包 他们难道更想吃
You think they ever feel like eatingboiled chicken and peas
水煮鸡肉和豆子吗?
instead of a croissant?
我可不这么认为!
I don’t think so!
这种激活能
The activation energy
让你从电脑前
required to get your ass away
站起来 走到室外
from your computer and out the front door,
并让你继续走
to go on the walk,
你说你还要继续
you said that you were going to go on,
也是这股压力促使你
is the exact same amount of forcethat it takes you
从温暖的床爬起来走进寒冷的房间
to push yourself out of a warm bed and into a cold room.
作为成年人的一个有趣之处是
What’s interesting about being an adult
当你十八岁以后
is that when you become eighteen,
没有人会告诉你现在
nobody tells you that it’s now going
你要照顾你自己了
to be your job to parent yourself.
“照顾你自己”
And by”parent yourself”,
意味着你必须
I mean it’s your job to make
强迫自己去做不想做的事
yourself do the crap you don’t want to do,
以成为你应该成为的样子
so you can be everythingthat you’re supposed to be.
你太忙了 根本没意识到这点
And you’re so damn busywaiting to feel like it.
以后也意识不到!
And you’re never going to!
我儿子从来不会想远离游戏机
My son never feels like getting off his DS.
那是我的事
That’s my job!
远离那讨厌的游戏机!肯德尔
Get off the damn DS! Kendall,
把那些芭比弄干净
clean up the Barbies!
要是想在浴室开场裸体派对
If you’re going to have a nude party
至少打扫干净
in my bathroom, at least clean it up!
(笑声)天呐
(Laughter) God,
嚼东西的时候闭上嘴!
chew with your mouth closed!
我们不是张大嘴等食物的谷仓
We’re not a barn, for crying out loud! Alright,
晚饭好了 从厨房出来
dinner is coming,get out of the pantry.
对你父母来说 你也是小孩
As parents, and you were a kid,
父母会强迫你做自己不想做的事
your parents make you do the things you don’t feel like doing.
因为你永远不会主动做
Because you won’t. Ever.
现在不会 以前不会 以后也不会
Not now, not then, not ever!
每当你擅长做一些事
And even when you get good at something,
总会有别的不想做的事
you’ll figure out something else you don’t want to do.
你会到达临界点 觉得无聊“我讨厌这份工作 真无聊”
And then you’ll plateau out, get bored,”I hate this job. Blah blah boring.”
但你会找新工作吗?
But will you find a new job?
不会
No.
你只是抱怨现有的工作
You’ll just bitch about that one.
要得到你想要的非常简单
It’s very, very simpleto get what you want.
但是并不容易
But it’s not easy.
你得强迫自己
You have to force yourself.
注意是“强迫”
And I mean force.
用“强迫”这个词是因为
And the reason whyI use the word”force” –
Roz在这演讲时 提到过情绪追踪
when Roz was up hereand talking about the emotion tracking,
她展示了一张大脑两个半球
and she had the picture of two sides
的照片
of the brain –
我以相同的方式看待两侧大脑
I look at the brain the exact same way.
只是我将一边描述为“自动驾驶”
Only I describe one sideof your brain as autopilot
另一边为“紧急刹车”
and the other side as emergency brake.
你只会有这两种模式:自动驾驶、紧急刹车
That’s the only two speeds you get:autopilot, emergency brake.
猜猜哪一种更好些:自动驾驶
And guess which one your brainlikes better: autopilot.
你一定有这样的经历
You’ve had the experience where
你开车去上班 到了以后
you’ve driven to work and you get there
你可能会说“我的天 我怎么开车来的”
and you’re like,”Oh my God,I don’t remember ever driving here.”
(笑声)
(Laughter)
你不是喝醉了 是你的大脑在自动驾驶
You weren’t drunk!That was your brain on autopilot.
它有这一级别的功能
It was functioning just at this level.
“自动驾驶”的问题是任何时候
And the problem with your mindis that anytime
只要你做得与平时不同
you do anything that’s differentfrom your normal routine,
猜猜你的大脑怎么做——紧急刹车!
guess what your brain does —emergency brake!
对任何不同都是这种反应 任何不同!
And it has that reaction for everything.Everything!
你走进厨房看到大家把
You walk into the kitchen and see everybody
吃早餐的碗筷都留给你洗
‘s left their breakfast dishes for you.
你会默念一千遍 “我要宰了他们
And you think for the hundredth time,”I’m going to kill them.
我要把这放着
In fact I’m gon na leave it
留给他们自己洗”
here and I’m going to make them do it.”
但这是你的日常工作 不是吗?
But that’s not your normal routine, is it?
所以即使大脑想要紧急刹车
So your mind goes: emergency brake!
你又调成了自动驾驶
And you go right into autopilot.
“我还是洗了吧 生会气 不做爱了
“I’ll just load it, and be pissed,and then not have sex.
我就这么做”(笑声)(掌声)
That’s what I’m going to do.”(Laughter) (Applause) So,
所以我用“强迫”这个词
when I say”force”,
任何与日常不同的改变都需要强迫
anything that’s a break from your routine is going to require force.
要是你思考一下人生
And if you think about your life,
其实
it’s kind
很有意思 因为我们从小孩到成年
of funny because we are kids and then we become adults,
都花了很长时间将我们的人生
and we spend so much timetrying to push our life
推上某种固定的轨道
into some sort of stable routine,
然后我们就厌倦这种生活了!
and then we grow bored of it!
每天早上同一时间起床
You wake up at the same time every day,
吃差不多的早餐
you have largely the same breakfast,
按一样的路线开车上班
you drive to work the same way,
上班时忙忙碌碌
show up at work, look busy,
尽量不打电话、更新脸书
avoid making calls,update Facebook,
开会期间从头“涂鸦”到尾
you attend a meetingand doodle the whole time,
回到岗位、更新脸书、想晚上怎么过
go back and update Facebook,make plans for the evening,
看起来更忙碌 再按相同路线回家
you look busy some more,then drive home the same way,
你吃着差不多的晚餐或者别的什么
you eat largely the same dinneror a variety of it,
看相同的媒体节目
you watch the same kind of media,
然后上床睡觉
and then you go to bed,
第二天又重来一遍
and do the same thing all over again!
怪不得你无聊的要死
No wonder you’re bored outof your mind!
是固定轨道消磨了你的斗志
It’s the routine that’s killing you.
有个关于人为什么会被困在生活里的理论
I have this theory aboutwhy people get stuck in life. So,
你们大部分人应该都上过基础心理学课
most of you’ve probably takenyour Basic Psych 101 class,
对“马斯洛的需求理论”应该很熟悉
and you’ve bumped intoAbraham Maslow’s”Hierarchy of Needs”? Well,
你的身体很不错
your body is kinda cool.
因为你们有这些基本需求
Because you have these basic needs.
你的身体会给你信号
And your body is wiredto send you signals.
如果你需要吃东西 你会感觉到什么?
If you need food, what do you feel?
如果你需要喝水 你会感觉到什么?
If you need water, what do you feel?
如果你需要做爱 你会感觉到什么?(笑声)谢谢
If you need sex, what do you feel?(Laughter) Thank you.
我认为如果你对生活不满意
I think when you feel stuckor dissatisfied in your life,
这就是信号
it’s a signal.
这不是你的生活被打破了的信号
And it’s not a signalthat your life is broken.
这是一个
It’s a signal
最基本的需求之一不能得到满足的信号
that one of your most basic needs are not being met.
你需要去探索
Your need for exploration.
探索你的人生、你的身体 然后成长
Everything about your life,about your body, grows!
你的细胞再生 你的头发、指甲
Your cells regenerate,your hair, your nails,
所有的一切都为了你的生命而成长
everything grows for your entire life.
你的灵魂也需要探索和成长
And your soul needs explorationand growth.
只有这样才能强迫自己
And the only way you’ll get it is
去做自己不愿做的事
by forcing yourself to be uncomfortable.
强迫自己走出去
Forcing yourself to get outside,
抱歉 是灵魂走出去
out of your head.Thank you.
如果不走出去 那你就是自己的敌人
If you’re in your head,you’re behind enemy lines.
这不是胡言乱语 这是真的!
That is not God talking, okay?It’s not!
事实上 如果我将一位听众
In fact, if I put a speaker
请上来 向大家播放他对自己说的话
on it and we broadcast what you say to yourself,
我们会把他送到福利院去(笑声)
we would institutionalize you.(Laughter)
你不会和这种谈话方式
You would not hang out with peoplethat talk to you
的人说话
the way you talk to yourself.
因此 从一板一眼的脑袋中走出来
So get out of your head!
你的感受!你的感觉搞砸了你!
Your feelings!Your feelings are screwing you!
我不在乎你感觉如何!
I don’t care how you feel!
我只在乎你想要什么!
I care about what you want!
如果你在乎内心的感觉
And if you listen to how you feel,
那当你想要的东西在你面前时你也得不到它
when it comes to what you want – you will not get it.
因为你永远感觉不到它
Because you will never feel like it.
你必须走出自己的“舒适区”
And you need to get outsideyour comfort zone.
这不是说要去冒险
It’s not about taking risks,
而是说要走出去 去探索
it’s about getting outsideyour comfort zone.
当你强迫自己从床上爬起来的前三秒你可能内心不情愿
Those first three seconds when you push yourself out of bed, they blow.
但是一旦你爬起来后 就会感觉很好
But once you’re up, it’s great.
如果前三秒你是这样
Those first three seconds when you
像这样坐在一个体育馆里
‘re sitting here in a stadium like this
有人过来说“起来一起去跳舞啊”
and somebody says,”Get up and come dance,”
这时你想“我应该接受他的邀请”
and you think,”Oh, I should do that,”
然后你又“蔫”了下去
and then you’re like,”Uhmm.”
这是因为 你本可以借着
That experience that you had when
这股劲站起来去跳舞
you had the impulse to do it
但你没有 没有用自身的激活能
and then you didn’t dothe activation energy
去强迫自己站起来
required to force yourself,
这时 你“紧急刹车”了——“我得坐在这
your emergency brake got pulled –”I’m sitting right here.
我才不会和这群疯子一起呢
I’m not going up with those crazy people,
其实我不喜欢跳舞”
I don’t like to dance…”
如果是我 我会立即站起来
What happened for me is I came up,
冲向我的朋友
and I bumped into Rachel,
然后一起交谈 接下来我相信你们能猜出来
and then we started talking, and next thing you know,
她也说个不停
she’s tweeting.
这样我们成了朋友然后——嘣!我走出去了
And we’re friends.And – boom! Get outside.
这就是神奇的地方
That’s where the magic is.
这就是那四百万亿分之一存在的地方
That’s where the onein four hundred trillion exists.
所以我做的所有事情——噢 到最后了
So everything I do – oh, OK, this is the last part.
抱歉
Sorry.
你还可以试试这个方法 我称之为五秒法则
So one more thing that you can use, I call it the five-second-rule.
你的头脑可以在33毫秒内处理完一个面部表情
Your mind can process a facial expressionin 33 milliseconds.
它处理的非常快
It can move pretty damn quick.
所以另一件事就是如果
The other thing that it does very quickly
你有这股冲动
is if you have one
你的头脑将很快执行
of those little impulses that are pulling you,
而如果5秒之内没有这种冲动
if you don’t marry it with an actionwithin five seconds,
你就会“紧急刹车” 扼杀了这个想法
you pull the emergency brakeand kill the idea.
扼杀了它!
Kill it!
当音乐响起时 如果你有这种冲动
If you have the impulse to get up and come dance
那你将爬起来去跳舞
while the band is playing,
如果你五秒以内没站起来
if you don’t stand up in five seconds,
那你将自动“紧急刹车”
you’re going to pull the emergency brake.
如果你有这种冲动
If you have an impulse about,
比如今天你被某某的演讲鼓舞了
you were inspired by somebody’sspeech today,
但你5秒之内什么都没做
and you don’t do somethingwithin five seconds
——记备忘录 提醒下自己——
–write a note, send yourself a text –
等等其他的方式 去执行这个想法
anything physical to marry itwith the idea,
你会自动“紧急刹车” 扼杀掉这个想法
you will pull the emergency brakeand kill the idea.
不是没有想法
Your problem isn’t ideas.
问题在于你没有去执行
Your problem is you don’t act on them.
你扼杀了它们 这不是我的错也不是其他人的错
You kill them. It’s not my fault.It’s not anybody’s fault.
是你自己做的不要一错再错了!
You’re doing it to yourself.Stop it!
我看好你们因为你们都是四百万亿分之一的精英
I’m counting on you.One in four hundred trillion.
你有事要做!
You got stuff to do!
而不是等它自己跑进你的脑袋
And it’s not going to happenin your head.
我希望你们从今天起就能练习
So I want youto practice this today.
当我们去派对时 这种冲动就会出现
When we go off to party,thank God it’s coming soon,
因为每个人都会用鸡尾酒和别人搭讪
because I thinkwe all could use a cocktail,
我希望你能练习5秒规则
I want you to practicethe five-second-rule.
当你看见一个很有魅力的人时
You see somebody and you thinkyou have an impulse,
要有这种冲动 大胆走上前去
they look interesting?Walk over there!
你受到了某人的启发 你有要求吗?
You were inspired by somebodyand you have a request?
去做!
Make it!
这就是你们为什么来这!
That’s why you’re here!
尝试一下 我想你会对发生的事情感到震惊
Experiment with it, and I think you’ll be shocked about what happens.
还有一件事
And one more thing,
我希望你知道我所做的一切
I want you to know that everything that I do,
无论是电台节目 还是电视节目
whether it’s the radio show,or the television show,
或是我写的书 写的专栏
or the book that I wrote,or the column,
都是为了你们
it’s for you.
如果我做什么
And if there is anything that I can do,
能让你去做你本不想做的事
if I can do anything to make you
如果我能做到
do the things you don’t want to do,
我将不遗余力地去做
so you can have what you want,I will do it.
但你需要走出去
But you need to walk over,
你需要大胆说出来
you need to open your mouth,
你需要提出要求
and you need to make the request.
明白了吗?很好去做吧
You got it? Good.Go do it.
(掌声)
(Applause)
谢谢 谢谢你们请全体起立!
Thank you! Thank you, yes!Stand up!
你们都有这种冲动 请起立!谢谢
You have the impulse, stand up!Thank you!

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

本视频是“TEDx旧金山”上的演讲,演讲生动活泼、又引人思考,值得大家学习借鉴

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

HE

审核员

审核员YX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lp7E973zozc

相关推荐