ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何停止应激性思维 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何停止应激性思维

How To STOP Negative/Stressful Thinking Once and For All

So your mind is out of control huh?
所以你的思想失控制了 对吗
You want to control the mind? Well guess what?
你想去控制自己的思想?猜猜会怎样?
You can’t do it. Nobody can do it.
你做不到这一点的 没人能够做到
Trying to control the mind is like trying to flatten out water.
试图控制思维就好像试图让大海归于平静
You just make more waves because that’s the nature of the ocean;
这反倒会让海浪更大 因为这是海的自然性质
It has waves, it has crashing.
有海浪 有碰撞
You don’t say there should be no waves in the ocean.
别说大海里不应该有海浪
Well the natural state of the mind is full of thought,
在自然的心境下 人会产生各种想法
mental noise
大脑的杂音
and once you accept that,
一旦你承认这一点
the easier it will be to go beyond it.
就能更轻而易举地战胜它了
Because you are not the mind.
因为你不是大脑
You have a mind but the problem is
你有头脑 但问题是
you have been identifying with the mind,
你一生都在用自己的大脑
with your thoughts for your entire life.
去认同你的想法
If you are the ocean, why would you identify as a wave?
如果你是海洋 你怎么会把自己定义成浪花呢
It’s just a wave.
它只是朵浪花罢了
Well you are that which observes thoughts.
而你就是那个观察想法的人
Stop identifying as thoughts.
不要再把自己看作是想法
It’s just a thought.
它只不过是个想法
And what is every thought made out of?
那么 想法又是怎样产生的?
Nothing You bring it to life with the attention you give it.
没有答案 你想着它 它就来了
See every single day we have fifty to seventy thousand thoughts
人每天会有5到7万个想法
But the ones that stress us are the
但让我们感到压力的是那些
ones we keep putting our attention on.
我们一直在去想的事情
But these thoughts don’t have any more strength than any other.
但其实这些事并没有比其他任何事重要
Stressful thoughts come like a knock on the door
给你带来压力的那些想法来敲你的门
and you keep letting them in.
你就不断的让它们进来
Or you say,
或者你说
“No no I don’t want you to come in. No no no stay out.”
不不 我不想让你进来 不不不 待在外面
And that makes them knock even louder.
这样只会助长它们的嚣张气焰
So both aversion and attraction feed and multiply thoughts.
厌恶和吸引都会滋养和增加想法
The secret is just don’t mind the mind.
而秘诀在于不要在意这些想法
Know that this is the natural state of the mind.
你要明白这是大脑的自然状态
Don’t feed it.
不要多想
You do that by not trying to control.
不要试图去控制它
Just hold your ground and the thoughts will go away.
坚守阵地 这些想法就会消失
This is the law of the universe.
这就是宇宙法则
Everything passes.
一切都会过去
Just stay as the observer of thought.
你只需做这些想法的观察者
Don’t touch them, don’t resist the thought, label it or
不要触碰 抵抗或是给它贴上标签
create a whole story around the thought.
或者是自己脑补故事
Just stay as the pure awareness.
只要纯粹的产生意识就好了
This is a much higher place. Your true place in silence.
你将会达到一种更高境界 你内心最安静之处
So yeah thoughts will arise and you feel them
没错 你的想法会增多 而且你也能感觉到
yeah you’re gonna feel but they will pass.
但这些终将过去
You don’t have to follow them anymore down their rabbit hole.
不必再追随它们进入新世界
Just remember It’s just a thought.
只要记住 这只不过是个想法
Don’t touch it.
千万别去想它
Just stop and fix your attention in that silence,
让自己静下心来
nothing more.
就可以了
Very simple.
非常简单
You don’t have to fight, control or defeat the mind.
没必要去抵抗 控制或是打败你的想法
Just stay as you are.
保持原样
How simple is that? Just stay as you are.
这多简单 就保持原样
As the silence in between two thoughts
当你找到两者间的平衡
and the mind will dissolve by itself
各种情绪终将自行消失
into the nothingness that it really is.
归于其原本的虚无

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

本视频教会你如何处理压力,如何放松自己

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

nis

审核员

审核员 HZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diRQiarlWJc

相关推荐