ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

为什么你总是感觉很累 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

为什么你总是感觉很累

How to Stop Being TIRED All the Time

让我们真诚一点
Let’s be real here.
你我都知道 你和JK罗琳 埃隆·马斯克(企业家)
You and I both know that the one singular difference
琦玉这类人之间唯一的差别
between you and people like JK Rowling Elon Musk and Saitama
既不是你的智力问题 也不是你的积极性问题
isn’t your smarts, itisn’t your motivation
甚至也不是你的职业伦理问题
and it isn’t even your work ethic.
你和他们之间的区别在于你长期处在一种疲劳的状态
The one difference between you and them is that you are constantly tired.
对吧?如果不是这一点很小的差异
Right?If not for that oneteensy little difference
你就会在每天早上去抓罪犯前
then you’d easily be able to crank out a couple of chapters
一挥而就地写出即将成为
in the next great American novel each morning
美国下一部伟大小说的几个章节
before heading out to fight crime.
而像备战考试以及
And lesser tasks, like studying for exams
不用完全靠吃Totino披萨卷过活
and not subsisting entirely after Totino’s pizza rolls would
这样的小问题就不足挂齿了 但是事实是
be trivially easy but as it stands you can’t
你做不到这些 因为你差不多是个僵尸了
do those things because you are basically a zombie.
好吧 或许不是那种常见的僵尸 而是像
Well maybe not like a literal zombie like in that one episode
《Space Dandy》里的那种 但是共同点是一样的
of Space Dandy but the similarities are mounting.
你的眼睛开始有眼袋
You got bags under your eyes.
行动迟缓 还有了莫名的对于生肉的渴望
You feel sluggish and there’s that inexplicable craving for raw meat
但是更重要的是 你每天都
but more importantly you just don’t have the energy
没有精力去做你自己想做的事情
to do the things you want to do on a daily basis.
所以我今天想做的是去探索一些方法
So what I want to do today is explore some methods
去打破经常疲倦的怪圈
for breaking that cycle of constant tiredness
夺回你每日的精气神
and getting back yourdaily energy reserves.
现在在我开始前我想稍提一下
Now before we get started I do want to mention that
我不是在谈论慢性疲劳综合征和SEID
I am not talking about conditions like chronic fatigue syndrome and
这些病仅在美国就困扰着数百万人
SEID which affect millions of people here in the US alone
并且很难治愈和改善
and are very difficult to cure and pin down.
我要谈论的是一种更普遍的现象
What I am talking about is that much more common feeling
是正在影响更多人的“日常疲惫”现象
of general tiredness that affects many many more people
这种现象通过养成更健康的习惯
and is entirely preventable through adopting healthier habits,
尤其是良好的睡眠习惯是完全可以预防的
chief among them being to get better sleep.
现在你应该看到了屏幕上的表格 这是由
Now you’ve probably seen the recommendations put out by the National
国家睡眠组织以年龄为标准制定的每晚
Sleep Foundation about how many hours you should be sleeping each night
推荐睡眠时长 但是即使你按照
based on your age but even if you’re using those figures
此标准来定闹钟 你也很可能会在
to set your alarm clock you still might be waking up in
早上醒来之后感觉好像被卡车撞了
the morning feeling like you just got hit by a truck
如果是这样的话 那很可能
and if that’s the case it’s probably
是因为你没有尊重身体的睡眠周期
because you’re not respecting your body’s sleep cycle. See,
夜晚的睡眠分为几个不同的阶段
during the night sleep happens in several different
每个阶段都对应着不同的大脑活动水平
stages that each correspond to different levels of brain activity
这些就是睡眠周期
and together these are known as the sleep cycle.
现在 如果你想更深入地了解
Now I’ll link to some sources down below if
我会在后面提供一些相关链接
you want to go more in depth on this but
但是目前你需要知道的是
what you need to know right now is that if
如果你在睡眠周期中错误的
you wake up in the wrong stage of the sleep
阶段醒来 那你就会感觉很糟糕
cycle you’re gon na feel absolutely awful
这就是你定闹钟的风险
and that’s a risk you run when you use an alarm clock.
纵观人类历史 很长时期内 我们
For most of human history we didn’t
没有闹钟 也没有电灯来干扰
have access to alarm clocks or electric lights for that matter.
我们都是日出而作
Our sleep patterns were much more in tune with the
日落而息 这也是身体睡眠周期
cycle of day and night and they’re also governed
所遵循的规律
by the body’s sleep cycle itself.
在闹钟出现之前 人们总是在睡眠周期
Someone living before the invention of the alarm clock would
完成后自然地醒来
almost always wake up at the completion of a sleep
除非他们被公鸡打鸣或者
cycle unless they were disturbed by something like a rooster
蒙古人来犯之类的事情吵醒
‘s crow or an invasion of Mongol’s.
因此 他们醒来后总是觉得休息得很好
And because of that they’d almost always wake up feeling well-rested.
相反 如果你正处在睡眠周期中
By contrast if you let alarm clocks startle you awake
却被闹钟惊醒 那么
in the middle of a sleep cycle then you’re
你就会以僵尸模式醒来
gon na be waking up in Zombie mode.
就像Pierce J Howard在他
As Pierce J Howard put it in his book The
《大脑使用者手册》一书中所说
Owners Manual for the Brain, a person who sleeps
一个人如果睡够4个周期 即使只有6个小时
only four cycles or six hours will feel more rested
也会比睡足8或10个小时
than someone who has slept for eight to ten hours
但是却连一个睡眠周期都没有完成
but who has not been allowed to complete any one
就被吵醒的人更加精力充沛
cycle because of being wakened before it was completed.
每个睡眠周期平均用时90分钟
Now each of these sleep cycles takes an average of 90
过去 我会推荐一个叫sleepyti.me的网站
minutes to complete and in the past I recommended a site
它会以90分钟为标准来帮你计算睡眠时间
called sleepyti.me which uses that number to help you figure out
并以此来确定你应该什么时候起床
when you should wake up based on your bedtime.
但是我最近刚了解到的是
But one thing I’ve learned recently is
这个90分钟真的仅仅是个平均值而已
that this 90 minute figure really is just an average
具体数值可以上下浮动30分钟
and it can vary by up to 30 minutes in either direction.
所以就不能直接以90分钟为基准
So instead of just setting your alarm based on
设定你的闹钟了 而是要认真算算
that 90 minute ballpark figure you should instead work
你睡到自然醒的时间了
to figure out when you naturally wake up.
这也许会费点时间 但是一旦
This might take a while for you learn but once
你了解了自己的睡眠周期时间
you know what it is you can then use your
你就可以只把闹钟当做备用手段
alarm as a backup method and ideally you’d wake
你会恰好在最后一个睡眠周期结束时
up at the completion of your final sleep cycle before
在闹钟响起之前 精力充沛地自然醒来
it goes off in a natural well-rested state.
此时的闹钟 只是确保你在某事
The alarm is just there to make sure
出差错时依然可以准时醒来
you do get up on time if something goes wrong.
当然 这也意味着你需要养成
Of course that also means you need to get to the
准时上床睡觉的习惯 以确保
habit of actually going to bed on time to wake up
你会准时醒来 如果你像我一样
before that alarm goes off and if you have trouble doing
很难做到这一点 我确实也做了
this like I do I did make an entire video
一个关于此的完整视频 我会在下面
that I’ll link to in the description down
放上链接 但现在你要建立的主要
below but the main key habit you to establish now
习惯是形成一个成熟的规律
is building a welldone ritual.
基本上来说 你需要在睡觉前杜绝任何
Basically you want to disengage from anything you typically get sucked
通常会吸引你的东西
into well before your bedtime.
像我 会在每天晚上九点之前关掉电脑
For me this means turning off my computer around 9 p.m.
否则我会说服自己回复几封邮件也可以
Each night, otherwise I’ll convince myself I can answer
然后我肯定就会被ClickHole里的
a couple of emails and then I’ll inevitably get sucked
测试吸引 看看我有没有潜力
into a ClickHole quiz to see if I have what
把猛鬼弗莱迪训练成咖啡师
it takes to train Freddy Krueger to be a barista.
很显然 并没有
Spoilers I really really don’t.
就算你有一个雷打不动的睡眠时间表
Now even if you have got a rock-solid sleep schedule you
你也很有可能会遇到许多问题
might still be suffering from a couple of problems that are
尤其在学生中很常见
really common to students and that are related, a lack
这又与缺乏日晒和锻炼有关
of sunlight exposure and a lack of exercise.
一会儿 我们会讲一点科学
We’re gon na get into some science here in a second
但是现在我想要说的是
but first I do want to note that when I feel tired
当我在一天之中感到大脑混沌时
during the day when I get those feelings of brain fog going
户外散步20分钟总是很有用
outside for a 20 minute walk always works.
这是我摆脱疲惫状态的首选方法
It is the number one method that can get me out of that state.
所以我强烈推荐你们也试试
So I definitely recommend trying it out.
其实 这是身体本能的反应
And honestly this makes intuitive sense
因为我们的身体生来就是为了运动
because our bodies were designed to move.
人们过去常常为了追捕猎物而
Humans used to trek miles and miles to catch their
跋涉千里 即使后来转变为农耕为主
prey and even when we turn to agriculture for food
人们依然需要每天在户外辛勤地
production that still involved being outside for most a day
劳作很长时间 还要穿着时髦的工装
doing hard work and plus you get to wear stylish overalls.
但是现在我们很多人都是久坐不动的
But now a lot of us are sedentary.
我们大量的时间都待在椅子里
We spend a lot of time in chairs and
总是盯着屏幕和书本看
all the time we sink into screens and books
宅在家里 而不去户外见阳光
keeps us indoors and away from the sun.
你之所以会感到疲惫 很大可能就是因为这个
And that could be huge contributor to why you feel so tired.
两者之间的关系也许不像
It might not be as obvious a connection as
植物没有阳光就得死这么明显
it is for plants which need nothing but sunlight
当然还有Brawndo 但可以肯定的是
and Brawndo but make no mistake.
太阳在维持你精力水平方面扮演着重要角色
The sun plays a huge role in maintaining your energy levels.
其一 晒太阳可以让机体分泌适当量的
For one sunlight exposure helps your body correctly time its production of
褪黑素 这是一种可以助你睡眠的激素
melatonin which is a hormone that helps you go to sleep and
而且在维持你的昼夜节律方面也有作用
plays a part in maintaining your circadian rhythm which helps you stay
就是让你与白天和黑夜的周期保持同步
in sync with the cycle of day and night.
同时日晒也是你体内
But sunlight exposure is also your
维生素D的主要来源
body’s main source of vitamin D
它不仅能让你的骨骼强健
which not only plays a role in keeping your bones healthy,
维持免疫系统和肺的正常工作
keeps your immune system working, and your lungs working, but
很大程度上也可以帮助你避免疲态
also plays a big role in helping you avoid fatigue.
2014年的一项研究发现维生素D的缺乏
A study that was done in 2014 found a high correlation
和感到疲乏之间有很大关系
between vitamin D deficiency and fatigue
实验中有疲乏症状的病人
as well as a big improvement in those
一旦维生素D水平恢复正常
fatigue symptoms once patients in the study got
他们的状态就会大大改善
their vitamin D levels back to normal.
现在你可能会觉得我只要吃好一点
Now you might think that you can just eat better
补充多点维生素D就行了 然而并非如此
food to get your vitamin D but that isn’t the case.
当然提高饮食质量确实会增长精力
While improving your diet will definitely help your energy levels
但是就像Mark Sisson在他《原始蓝图》
in other ways as Mark Sisson points out in his
一书中提到的那样 比起晒太阳
book the Primal Blueprint dietary efforts to obtain vitamin D
从饮食中获得的维生素D几乎可以忽略不计
are almost inconsequential compared to sun exposure.
下面我来说点确切的数据
To put some hard numbers
标准的美国饮食每天可以提供大约300单位
behind that a standard American diet will get you about 300 IUs or international units
维生素D 但是专家的推荐量是4000单位
of vitamin D per day but experts recommendgetting around 4,000.
还真是挺大差距呢 但是幸运的是
That’s a pretty big gap, but fortunately just going
只要在日照充足的月份出去晒20分钟太阳
outside for 20 minutes during the peak months of sun
就可以轻而易举地弥补上这个差距了
exposure can easily make up the difference.
还有一点需要注意的是 在冬天
Now one thing to note here is that sun exposure
只晒太阳是不够的 除非
alone often isn’t enough during the winter months if
你住在赤道附近
you don’t live near the equator.
冬天的阳光没有那么足 这也是
It’s just not powerful enough which is why a lot
为什么有很多人会出现季节性的失调
of people suffer from seasonal affective disorder.
所以如果你是这样的情况 你也许要考虑一下
So if that’s the case for you you might also want to look
在这些月份补充点维生素D
into a vitamin D supplement during those months.
但即使如此 每天试着去户外
But even with those it is a good idea to try to
晒一小会太阳 哪怕只是快走
get outside in the sun at least a little bit every single
也会是个不错的主意
day even if it’s for just a quick walk.
这又把我们带到了运动的话题
And that brings us the topic of exercise.
现在你也许在想我会告诉你
Now you might be thinking I’m gon na tell you
始终保持精力旺盛的唯一方法
that the only way to not feel tired all the time
就是每天进行剧烈的锻炼
is to do an intense workout every single day
幸运的是并非如此
but luckily that isn’t the case.
事实上只要做一些低强度的运动
In fact just doing somelow intensity exercise
比如就像我们刚刚说的户外走动20分钟
like going for 20-minute walk outside like we just said might
就可以比剧烈的运动更有效地
even be more effective at getting rid of those symptoms of
摆脱疲乏和大脑混沌的状况
fatigue and brain fog than a more intense workout.
2008年 乔治亚大学的研究人员做了一项研究
In 2008 researchers at the University of Georgia did a study
发现那些每周三次每次进行仅20分钟锻炼的
and found that students who did just 20 minutes of exercise
学生们不仅日常精力更加充沛
three times a week had huge improvements in both their daily
也更不容易感到疲乏
energy levels and their levels of fatigue.
并且他们在这两个方面的改善程度
And what’s more their improvement in these
要比研究中另外一组
areas were actually better than the group in
进行剧烈运动的学生们要好的多
the study that did more intense exercise.
所以底线就是
So the bottom line is
如果你总是感到疲倦 那就每天做点运动
if you’re tired all the time get some exercise every single day.
来一组艰难的长凳锻炼或者跑10英里
Doing a heavy bench workout or running 10 miles is
对你来说像玩一样 那你绝对可以这么做
fun for you then definite do that but if not
但如果不是 你也仍然可以用
you’ll still benefit from a quick walk at a pace that
不会让你洒出咖啡的速度快步行走
won’t make you spill your coffee.
既然说到咖啡 那让我们来说说咖啡因
And speaking of coffee let’s talk about caffeine.
在这里我并不打算完全批判咖啡因
Now I am not going to outright condemn caffeine here,
因为如果你是每隔一段时间饮用一次
because if you use it every once in a while
它的确是很有效的提神工具来使你摆脱疲乏
it can actually be a useful tool for staving off fatigue
尤其是在我们需要完成一个特别大的项目时
when you need to finish a particularly big project.
但是作为曾经的咖啡因上瘾者
But as this recovering caffeine addict can tell
我要告诉你 开始定期饮用咖啡因是
you it is super easy to start using caffeine
非常容易的 然后问题就来了
on a regular basis and that is where the problems begin.
首先 如果你在较晚时候喝了咖啡因饮品
For starters if you drink something caffeinated late enough
它真的会干扰你的睡眠
in the day it can really mess with your sleep.
至于较晚时候 我不是说
And by late enough I’m not talking
类似 晚上九点来杯咖啡
about like a 9 p.m. Cup of joe.
而是有研究表明是在入睡前大约六个小时
I’m talking about like six hours before bedtime according to one study.
所以如果你下午喝了咖啡
So if you having an afternoon coffee you could
睡眠时间就会减少 而这又会让你
be compromising your sleep which just makes you further
在第二天更加依赖咖啡因
dependent on it the next day.
另外 和其他药品一样
Additionally much like any other drug
因为长期使用 你的身体会开始对
your body starts to build up a tolerance to caffeine
咖啡因产生耐受
as you use it regularly.
来做一个最直观的解说
To put this really really simply your body
你的机体和大脑中有许多
and your brain both have lots
针对一种叫做腺苷的化学物质的受体
of receptors for a compound called adenosine
这种物质告诉你的身体很累了
and this compound tells your body that it’s tired and
要准备睡觉了
that it’s ready to sleep.
咖啡因的作用本质上就是模拟这种化学物质
Caffeine works by essentially impersonating that adenosine and it blocks up the
阻断腺苷受体 防止腺苷通过 这就会让你
receptors and it prevents the adenosine from getting through which makes you
在短时间内好像精力满满 一点不累
temporarily feel like you’re energetic and not tired.
作家Stephen Braun形容这个过程
The author Stephen Braun liked in this process
就像把一块木头垫到
to putting a block of wood underneath one
大脑的一个主刹车板下面
of the brain’s primary brake pedals.
一旦咖啡因被人体代谢掉
Once the caffeine is moved from your system though
之前积累下来的腺苷就会涌进大脑
all that built-up adenosine comes rushing through
造成我们所熟知的“咖啡因崩溃”
creating that all-too-familiar caffeine crash.
不仅如此 长期使用咖啡因
Not only that but regular caffeine use
还会引起机体的正调节
will also cause your body to upregulate,
增加更多腺苷受体数量 这意味着
to create more adenosine receptors and that means that as
长此以往 你就会需要越来越多的咖啡因
time goes on you need more and more caffeine to
来达到相同的状态以完成同样的工作
do the same job and get the same feeling.
最终就会像我大学时的
Eventually become like my friend
朋友一样 每天需要灌下三到四壶咖啡
in college who would chug three to four pots of coffee every single day.
如果你现在已经这个状态了
Now if you are already at that point,
没准你就是我那个大学的朋友 或者
maybe you are that friend of mine from college
你就快赶上他了
or you’re on your way to it.
我试过所以我知道
Like I have been at several points in
想戒掉咖啡因
my life the process of weaning yourself off of caffeine
会很难
can be tough.
像我们刚刚提到的养成良好的睡眠和
Adopting the sleep and exercise habits we’ve already talked about
运动习惯绝对会有用 同时你也可以
in this video can definitely help but you can also use
采取以下几个小贴士 让这个过程变得更简单
the following few tips to make the process even easier.
第一 试着将咖啡或能量饮料换成茶
First if you drink coffee or energy drinks try switching to tea.
虽然大多数茶也含有咖啡因
While most tea does have some caffeine
但是比其他同类饮品要少的多了
it’s almost always a lot less than those other drinks.
对于那些觉得茶水喝起来
And for those of you that think tea tastes
就像排水沟里的脏雨水的朋友
like dirty rain water out of a gutter I
那就去喝散装茶叶吧
have three words for you loose leaf tea.
散装茶不仅味道更可口 而且比
Not only is it more flavorful and higher-quality
那些袋装的质量更好 但市场上有数百种散装茶
than the bagged kind but there are hundreds of different flavors out there.
如果你平时都喝咖啡 你也许可以从
If you’re a coffee drinker you might wan na start with
伯爵茶或者爱尔兰早茶开始 虽然不是咖啡
something like Earl Grey or Irish Breakfast which aren’t exactly like
但是加点奶的话尝起来也是不错的
coffee but when mixed with milk make pretty good substitutes.
第二 利用一个习惯养成app 比如habitica
Second use a habit tracking app like habitica
开始一个30天的挑战来戒掉咖啡因
and do a 30-day challenge to kick caffeine.
这种方法会给你一点新的的动力 因为
This will give you a little bit of extra motivation because
现在你有了一个要去努力的切实目标
you now have a tangible goal that you’re working towards
你每天都会打卡记录下自己的进步
and you’re marking down your progress every single day.
最后 多喝水 为了养成这个习惯
And lastly drink more water and you can create this habit
你可以不论去哪都随身携带一个水杯
by carrying around a water bottle with you wherever you go.
这时 水或者其他饮品就会基本上取代了
This will basically make water or replacement for all those
你平时喝的咖啡因饮品 并且
caffeinated drinks you usually turn to and while
这并不会让你陷入之前的疲态 实际上
it won’t give you a buzz it actually will help with
水会帮助你摆脱疲乏和头脑混乱
those feelings of fatigue and brain fog.
即使是轻微的脱水也会让你感到疲倦
Even mild dehydration can make you feel tired.
因为基本上你身体的每一个部分
That’s because basicallyevery part of your body
包括大脑 都需要充足的水份来正常运转
including your brain needs a good supply of water to function
然而过去人们常说的每天八杯水
properly and while the old advice to get eight glasses a
或许也没有那么科学 因为多数人
day might not be scientifically sound most people aren’t even
都达不到这个标准 通常也包括我
getting close to that amount and that often includes me.
如果我出门的时候没有带水杯
I don’t bring that water bottle with me
那我会这一天都
when I go out I will drink barely any
不怎么喝水
water during the day at all.
好吧 在这个视频里我们已经讲了很多啦
Alright we’ve covered a lot in this video.
我们来快速回顾一下
So let’s do a quick recap.
如果你不想总是很疲倦
If you want to not be tired of time,
而想要变得精力充沛 首先
you want to be energetic, first get
你要睡饱觉 尊重你身体的睡眠周期
enough sleep and respect your body’s sleep cycles
不要用闹钟来吵醒自己
by not waking up with an alarm clock.
试着自然醒来 只把你的闹钟当做备用
Try to wake up naturally and use your alarm clock just as a backup. Second,
第二 去户外
get outside.
每天晒一会太阳
Get a little bit of sunlight exposure every single day and
在冬季要记得额外补充一些维生素D
in the winter months also consider using a vitamin D supplement. Third,
第三 每天也要锻炼身体
get some exercise every day as well
即使是一些相对简单的活动
even if it’s something relatively low-level
像快步走或是用牙齿拉动巨型喷气机之类的
like going for a quick walk or pulling around jumbo jets with your teeth. Fourth,
第四 适量食用咖啡因
use caffeine sparingly.
把它当做一种工具
Use it as a tool.
不要像我大学的朋友那样每天
Don’t be like my friend in college and drink three or four pots
喝三四壶咖啡而形成了依赖
of coffee a day and build a dependence.
最后第五 确保喝足够多的水
And finally number five, make sure you drinking enough water.
你也许会觉得这些建议没有一个
Now you might be thinking that none of these habits seems
是特别出乎意料或者有深刻见解的 但我要
particularly out of the blue or insightful but I would ask
问问你 这之中你又能坚持做到几个呢
you how many of them are you sticking to?
因为要想真正杜绝经常性疲态
Because really avoiding a life of constant tiredness
就只有靠养成健康的习惯
comes down to adopting healthy habits.
道理大家都明白 但是有时我们会需要一些监督
They might seem obvious but sometimes we need a simple reminder.
我们需要停下来做一个保证或者
We need to stop and make a commitment or put a
制定适当的计划 好让我们严肃地执行 尤其
system in place to make us take them seriously especially when
当我们还要同时面对这么多分散我们
we have things like goals and school and relationships and video
注意力的事物 比如实现目标 同学关系 网络游戏
games all vying for our attention at the same time.
我不是很赞同如今某些人的某些观点
Now I don’t agree with a lot of what the dude says these days
但是Elliott Hulse有句话说的很对
but Elliott Hulse made a very good point
他说 游戏中最重要的就是你手里的棋子
when he said the most important part of the game is your game piece.
所以把健康放在首位 作为回报你会
So make your health a priority and in return you’ll be rewarded
拥有超常水平的精力和专注力
with an uncommon level of energy and focus
你便可以以此
that you can use to tackle all those other things
来处理更高强度的事务
with a much greater level of intensity.
也许你会发现自己有精力去
You might even find yourself with the energy to take
开始一个你之前想都不敢想的计划
on projects that you wouldn’t have even considered before.
不是像以前那样一完成作业就看Netflix
Instead of finishing your homework and then just watching Netflix or playing
或者玩网游 你可能有精力去自学
video games, you might actually have the energy to teach yourself
如何制作网络游戏或者学习风景摄影
how to build video games or learn landscape photography.
不是仅仅点个披萨或者做点简单小食
And instead of just ordering pizza or making something easy,
你会想亲自烹饪一些需要展现真正技术的菜肴
you might actually want to cook something that takes real skill.
到那时你就会想尽可能地
Once you’re at that point you’ll probably want to
加快你学习的进程
accelerate your learning process as much as you possibly can and
而这正是Skillshare可以帮你的
that is exactly what you can do with Skillshare.
这里有总数超过17,000节的包罗万象的课程
With over 17,000 courses in a ton of different subjects,
在你能想到的几乎任何一个领域 Skillshare图书馆
Skillshare’s library can help you quickly build confidence in almost
都能帮你快速建立起自信 像摄影 音乐制作
any area you can think of, photography, music production,
游戏设计 还有是的 甚至是烹饪
game design and yes even cooking.
我最近在上刀功技能课 学会了不少
I recently took their knife skills class which taught me some
我自己肯定想不出来的技巧
techniques that I would have never thought of in my own
也确实让我在备菜切菜时
and they’re helping me spend a lot less time on
省了不少时间 这也证明
vegetable prep when I’m in the kitchen which means that
我确实比之前更常自己做饭了
I’m actually cooking with vegetables a lot more often.
而且不是像演讲那样口头告诉你
And rather than just giving you the information like in lecture,
Skillshare有实践操作课
Skillshare courses offer hands-on projects.
可以即时检验所学
It’ll put what you’ve learned to the test
也会激发你更快地提高你的技能
and it will challenge you to improve your skills even more quickly.
另外 如果你想要在所学的课程里
Plus if you happen to want help or you want feedback on
提供帮助或者反馈 你既可以和老师交流
your project you can get it for both the teacher in that
也可以和学习这门课的其他人聊聊
course and the other people taking it alongside you.
如果你已经准备好用富余能量
So if you’re ready to put all that newfound energy
来学习一个新技能 就试试Skillshare吧
into learning a new skill effectively give Skillshare a try.
前500个通过下方链接登录的
The first 500 people who sign up with the link
小伙伴将获得两个月的免费试看
down below will get a free two-month trial and after
之后如果你想继续学习 那这样优质课程的
that a premium subscription is as low as 10 bucks
订阅只需每月10元即可
a month if you want to keep learning.
如果你不想继续 也可随时取消
And if not it’s super easy to cancel.
十分感谢Skillshare
Thanks so much to Skillshare
对本视频的赞助和对我们的支持
for sponsoring this video and helping to support this channel.
讲真 我喜欢和Skillshare一起工作
Seriously I love working with Skillshare.
那儿有很多不错的人
They are great guys over there.
依然谢谢你们的收看
And guys as always thank you so much for watching.
如果你喜欢这个视频 觉得它有用的话
If you enjoyed this video and you found it to be
那就请点赞 帮我们推广吧
useful then leaving like definitely helps this channel out and if
如果有什么我在视频里没有提到
there’s something I didn’t mention here that you found
但你却觉得很有用的知识 请一定要在下面留言
useful in your own life definitely leave a comment down below
这样其他人也可以获益
so other people can benefit from it.
说起我们没有提到的地方 我知道
And speaking of things that were left out I know we did
关于维生素的知识 我们连皮毛也没有介绍
n’t even scratch the surface when it comes to nutrition and we
我们也没有讲如何有效地小睡一会
also didn’t talk about how to take naps effectively.
所以我将来肯定也会做关于这些话题的视频
So I will definitely do videos on those topics in the future
如果你不想错过这些和我发布的
and you want to get notified about them and anything else I
其他视频 你可以点击这里订阅我们
release you can subscribe to this channel right there.
你也可以点击下方的提醒
You can also hit that bell down below
你就可以收到视频发布通知
if you want to actually get notifications.
另外 如果你想免费得到我的关于
Additionally if you want to get a free copy
如何获得更好的成绩的书
of my book on how to earn better grades
请点击这里获取
you can click right there to get that.
你也可以点击这里去看我们最新的播客系列
You can also click right there to watch our latest podcast episode.
最后 如果你想观看本频道其他视频
Lastly if you want to watch another video on
请点击这里 YouTube的自动推荐
this channel click right there YouTube has selected one
你很有可能会爱上它
and you will probably enjoy it.
总之 谢谢观看 下周见
Anyway thanks for watching and I’ll see you next week.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

视频介绍了改善长期疲劳状态的方法和原理

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

乐道

审核员

审核员 D

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmZs6_CJ_u8

相关推荐