ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

12条克服害羞心理的技巧 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

12条克服害羞心理的技巧

How To Stop Being Shy And Quiet - 12 Tips To Overcome Shyness

《脑提升》栏目 如何摆脱害羞和寡言
Brainy Dose Presents: How To Stop Being Shy And Quiet
12条小建议帮你克服害羞
12 Tips To Overcome Shyness
见到不认识的人时 你会感到不自在吗?
Do you have a hard time meeting new people?
你有发现自己总是在拒绝别人的邀请吗?
Do you find yourself declining invitations?
那你很可能是个害羞的人
You could very well be shy.
害羞是因为你花太多时间
Shyness is when you spend too much time in your head,
根据别人的标准和观点来评判自己
judging yourself, based on people’s standards and opinions.
你总是想要弄清楚
You are constantly trying to figure out
在不同场合应该怎么做
you should be acting and behaving in various situations.
幸运的是 以下方法可以帮助你
Fortunetely, you can use the following strategies to learn
在生活中克服羞怯 变得更自信
how to overcome shyness and become more confident in life.
方法1 接纳自己
Number 1 – Accept Yourself
如果你总是想着去融入一个群体
If you are always trying to fit in,
这除了把自己累坏外毫无意义
you are doing nothing more than wearing yourself out.
你需要知道的是 不是每个人都会喜欢你
You need to understand that not everyone will like you,
而且这并没有什么关系
and this is ok.
这很正常
It’s normal.
每个人都经历过没有安全感和自我认同感的时候
Everyone experiences times of insecurity and self-consciousness.
不仅仅只有你一个人
It’s not just you.
如果你能接受自己和自己所有的品质
If you accept yourself and your qualities,
那么一切对你来说都将容易得多
things will be much easier for you.
方法2 增强自我意识
Number 2 – Become Self-Aware
如果你想克服害羞和社交焦虑
If you want to overcome shyness and social anxiety,
你要明白一点 没有人会一直盯着你看
you need to understand that people are not looking at you.
大多数人都忙着自己的事情
Most of them are far too busy looking at themselves.
和其他人在一起的时候 关注一下自己的内心
When you are around people, seek within yourself.
观察你自己的想法
Observe your thoughts.
仅是承认自己是害羞的 就可以减轻你的焦虑
By simply admitting your shyness, you can reduce your anxiety,
从而帮助你放松下来
which in turn will help you relax.
一旦你意识到这个问题 你就在改善害羞问题了
Once you become self-aware, you will be on your way to improvement.
方法3 发挥你的强项
Number 3 – Embrace Your Strengths
为了增强自信和自尊
In order to gain confidence and self esteem,
你需要找到你喜欢并且擅长的事情
find something you enjoy and know you are good at.
无论你擅长什么 集中精力去做这件事
Focusing on doing this very thing, whatever it is,
可以帮助你克服羞怯心理
could help you overcome your shyness.
想想吧 你特有的强项会使你优于他人
Think about how your unique strength gives you an advantage over other people.
知道自己拥有一些独特品质会提升你的自信心
Knowing that you possess some unique quality will boost your self-confidence.
这会帮你从心底接纳自己
It will help you accept yourself wholeheartedly.
方法4 好好照顾自己
Number 4 – Take Care of Yourself
照顾好自己可以大大的提高你的自信心
Taking care of yourself can totally boost your confidence.
甚至很小的事情 比如洗个澡
Even just small things, like: showering,
用牙线清洁牙齿和修剪指甲
flossing your teeth and keeping your nails trimmed
都会让你感觉自己很不一样
can make a big difference in how you feel about yourself.
除了讲究卫生之外 当你再加上注意穿着
When you add “dressing well” in addition to good hygiene,
你会惊讶地发现你的自我感觉更好了
you will be surprised by how much better you feel about yourself!
随着自信的提高
With this increased confidence,
你将不再害怕结识新朋友 还会主动跟别人交谈
you’ll no longer fear meeting new people and striking up conversations.
方法5 练习谈话
Number 5 – Practice Talking
这一点是非常重要的
This one is very important.
如果你不开口与人交谈
If you don’t start talking to people,
你将永远无法克服羞怯和尴尬
you’ll never stop being shy and awkward.
尝试更健谈一点
Try to be a bit more talkative and
试着更坦诚地和朋友 家人
practice talking more openly with friends, family and
甚至完全的陌生人聊天
even complete strangers.
在酒吧餐馆或是其他地方和别人聊天
Talk to people at bars, restaurants or wherever you are.
主动走上前和别人交谈
Approach others and strike up a conversation.
这是一个结识新朋友的机会
This will give you a chance to meet new people,
在这过程中 直面同别人聊天的恐惧
and you’ll be facing your fear of talking to others.
方法6 开始关注他人
Number 6 – Start Focusing On Others
害羞的人往往感觉他们必须要有一个
Shy people often feel that they have to come up with
很好的话题来谈论
amazing topics to talk about.
但事实并非如此
But this is not the case.
尝试着更多地关注他人
Try to focus more on others.
可以帮助你不再老想着害羞
This will help take your mind away from your shyness.
人们总是喜欢和那些看起来对他们感兴趣的人聊天
People always like talking to others who seem interested in them,
所以多问别人问题 并用心聆听
so ask a lot of questions and be genuinely interested.
不知不觉中 你会投入到谈话中
Before you know it, you’ll be so deep in conversation
以至于完全忘记了害羞
that you’ll completely forget about your shyness.
方法7 深呼吸
Number 7 – Take a Deep Breath
当你周围都是陌生人的时候
When you’re around new people,
焦虑很快使你感到崩溃
you feel the anxiety and it overwhelms you quickly.
下次 你就离开那个地方到洗手间
Next time, just excuse yourself and head over to the restroom
或是一个安静的角落里 闭上眼睛呼吸
or a quiet corner and then close your eyes and breathe.
注意你的呼吸 缓缓地吸气呼气
Concentrate on your breathing, and breathe in and out, slowly.
如果可以的话这样呼吸几分钟
Do this for a few minutes if possible.
这个练习会帮助你放松下来
This exercise will help you relax.
方法8 焦虑时放松肌肉
Number 8 – Relax Your Muscles When Anxious
另一个缓解焦虑的好方法是放松肌肉
Relaxing your muscles is another great way to deal with anxious situations.
你可以把注意力聚焦到身上某个部位上
You can do this by focusing on a specific part of your body.
然后收紧这些肌肉持续几分钟 再缓慢地放松
Then tighten those muscles for a few minutes, releasing slowly.
从脚趾开始然后逐步上移
Start from your toes and then move up gradually.
同时你也可以练习深呼吸
At the same time, you can also practice deep breathing.
方法9 尽可能多的进行眼神交流
Number 9 – Make Eye Contact As Much As Possible
眼神交流是建立自信最好的方法之一
Making eye contact is one of the best confidence building activities you can do!
直接的眼神交流可以创造出一种更富有情感和意义的联系
Direct eye contact helps create a more emotional and meaningful connection.
你有注意到在一个群体里
Have you ever noticed that when you are with a group,
那个关注度最少的人
the person who is looked at the least,
也是那个说话最少的人吗?
is the one who talks the least?
眼神交流越多 你看起来就对他越感兴趣
The more eye contact you make, the more interested you seem.
这让对方知道你对这次谈话感兴趣
It lets the other person know that you’re interested in the conversation.
会使他们感觉更舒服
This makes them feel more comfortable.
方法10 专注当下
Number 10 – Focus on the Moment
当你专注于当下的时候
When you focus on the present moment,
你会把注意力从自我意识中移开
you take your attention away from your self-consciousness.
下次当你和别人聊天时
The next time you are having a conversation with someone,
集中精力在他们所说的话上
focus on the words they are saying.
更多地关注他们在说些什么
Focus closely on what they’re talking about.
注意他们说话的语调和表情
Focus on their tone and expressions.
如果你完全投入到其他人的谈话内容当中
If you completely become absorbed by what the other person is talking about,
你会自动把注意力从害羞中转移出来
you automatically shift your focus away from your shyness.
方法11 模仿他人的互动
Number 11 – Mimic Others Interactions
如果你不会和他人互动
If you have a hard time interacting with someone,
而且总是很紧张的话
and you feel yourself getting all tense,
就试着模仿别人
try to mimic them.
我并不是说完全模仿他们的每一个动作
I don’t mean full out mimic every single thing they are doing,
而是你可以模仿他们的姿势和语调
but you can mimic their posture and tone.
这会很自然地营造一种氛围
This tends to naturally give off the vibe
你知道他们在说什么 并且享受与他们交谈
that you understand what they’re saying and enjoying the conversation.
方法12 开始用“是”代替“不是”
Number 12 – Start Saying Yes Instead of No
每当你说“不”的时候 你都在设置屏障
Whenever you say no, you create a barrier.
你在关闭所有的门
You’re closing all the doors.
当你说“不”的时候
When you say no,
你正在失去一个结交新朋友
you’re missing out on a chance to meet new people
探索新环境的机会
and explore new situations.
与其总是对所有事情说“不”
Instead of always saying no to everything,
不如给自己一个机会说“可以”
give yourself a chance and start saying yes.
这会使你变得合群
This will allow you to be around people
交上志同道合的朋友
and socialize with others who share your interests.
如果你不断与人交往 你自然就会适应
If you constantly put yourself around people, you will get used to it.
这个方法肯定会帮你摆脱害羞和无话可说!
And this will definitely help you stop being shy and quiet!
每天按照这些提升自信的技巧去做
By doing these self confidence tips every day,
你会慢慢克服害羞 变得更加自信
you can slowly overcome shyness and become more confident,
直到你可以在公众场合表现自己
until you can publicly display who you are
不再害怕被别人评论
without fear of being judged.
感谢您的观看和订阅!
Thanks for watching and subscribing!
如果你想继续观看这些视频 请点赞 评论 分享
Please LIKE, COMMENT and SHARE if you want to keep these videos coming.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

掌握12条克服害羞心理的技巧,你将不再害怕社交。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

HiyaTay

审核员

审核员BZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vin4pHqIJgU

相关推荐