ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何变得不再害羞-变自信的6个步骤 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何变得不再害羞-变自信的6个步骤

How to STOP being shy - 6 steps to be CONFIDENT

大家好 欢迎回到露西教英语
– Hello everyone, and welcomeback to English with Lucy.
今天我要和你们谈的是
Today I am going to talk to you
如何不再害羞
about how you can stop being shy,
并且自信地讲英语
and start speaking English confidently.
一天 我弟弟和我在看
My little brother andI were reading comments
我其中一个视频的评论
on one of my videos the other day,
他指出来一条让我很难过的评论
and he pointed out one which really made me feel sad.
这条评论是 我无法开口说英语
Someone said,”I can’t speak English,
因为我非常内向
“because I am a shy person.”
我不确定是否因为他的用词
And I don’t know if itwas the wording of it,
但我俩确实很难过
but it really broke our hearts.
有人认为自己很害羞
The fact that somebody doesn’t think they can learn a language
所以无法掌握一门语言
because they are a shy person
这真的让我很难过
made me feel really, really sad,
因此我决定制作这个视频
so I decided to make this
来帮助激励大家
video to help motivate you all,
尤其是容易害羞的你
especially you shy people.
我收到很多关于自信的留言
I receive a lot ofmessages about confidence,
人们说 哦 真希望我能像你一样自信
people saying oh, I wishI was confident like you,
但在特定环境下
but naturally, in certain situations,
我也会自然地感到非常害羞和紧张
I can feel so, so shy, and so, so nervous.
如果翻出我以前
If you check out the last part
绝大多数视频
of most of my videos,
你就会发现我所有的错乱用词
you can see all the times that I mix up my words,
和犯的错误
and make mistakes.
这是绝对正常的
It’s completely natural.
当我做公众演讲时 也时常感到极度害羞
When I have to speak publicly, I often feel so, so shy.
但在过去几年 我创办这个
But there are plenty of things that I do,
频道以来 做了很多事情 也学会了很多事情
and I have learned to doover the past few years,
这些都让我变成了一个自信的人
since I started this channel, that have made me a confident person.
我想把这些经验分享给大家
And I want to share that with you,
现在我们就开始吧
so let’s get started with the lesson.
第一条 也是众所周知的一条
The first one, this is a well-known tip,
假装自己不害羞 我对此深信不疑
but I really believe in it,fake it’til you make it.
最重要的是 不要告诉别人你很害羞
And most importantly, don’ttell people that you feel shy.
大概一年前
Almost a year ago,
我受邀做一场关于工作的演讲
I was invited to speak about my business
地点是在我的母校
at my old university.
我需要面对满屋子的学生
I had to give a 45-minute talk,
谈论我自己 以及我的工作
all about me and my business,
长达45分钟
to a room of so many students.
我父母和我男朋友 即现在的未婚夫
And my parents werewatching, and my boyfriend,
都在看我演讲
who is now my fiance.
我非常紧张 但我认为我做得
I was so nervous, but I think I handled it really,
真心不错
really well.
我没有告诉任何人我觉得害羞
I didn’t tell anyonethat I was feeling shy.
紧张没什么 但别说自己害羞
It’s okay to be nervous,but don’t say you’re shy.
说自己紧张可以 但我认为说自己很害羞
Saying you’re nervous isokay, but saying you feel shy,
是很消极的一件事
I think is quite a negative thing to say,
并且可能影响人们对你的看法
and it might influence theway people think about you.
我假装自己非常非常自信
I pretended that I wasreally, really confident,
而且一直这样做
and that I do this kindof thing all the time.
事实上 当我第一次在
When in reality, it wasmy first time speaking
如此多的观众面前谈论自己的时候
about myself in front ofsuch a large audience.
我很担心大家会觉得无聊
I was scared of boring everyone,
我很担心组织会议的人
I was scared that theperson organising the event
会后悔邀请我发表演讲
was going to regret asking me to speak,
我也很担心在男朋友面前出丑
I was scared of embarrassing myself in front of my boyfriend,
很担心让父母失望
I was scared of disappointing my parents.
但当我昂首挺胸地走进场
But I walked in there, head held high,
稍稍压低了我的声音
I slightly lowered my voice,
我很确定 没人知道
and I’m pretty convinced that no one knew
我那时紧张的要死
I was really, really nervous.
演讲被录制并发在了油管上
It was also being filmedand put on YouTube.
我会把链接发到描述栏
I will leave the linkin the description box.
录制让我更加紧张了
So that was an extra layerof nervousness for me.
那我做了什么
So what did I do?
我假装自己超级自信
I pretended I was super confident.
我努力调整站立的姿势
I tried to relax how I was standing,
放松声音
I tried to relax my voice,
提前出去做深呼吸 好让自己放松
I went outside beforehand just to do some breathing, and to relax myself,
最终演讲效果非常不错
and it ended up going really, really well.
那你该如何运用这些呢
So how can this apply to you?
因为你使用的不是母语
Not only are you nervousabout speaking to someone,
所以这让你与其他人交流就更紧张了
but it’s also not your native language.
你要假装自己非常自信
You need to pretend that you’re confident.
你可以尝试稍稍压低一点嗓音
You can try lowering your voice slightly.
所以与其紧张地大声说话
So instead of speaking uphere, really nervously,
不如压低声音
you will speak in a low voice,
让房间遍布回声[笑]
and have it echo across the room. (laughs)
注意你的站姿 双脚分开 自然 挺拔
Work on your posture,feet apart, nice and tall,
肩膀放松 让其他演讲者看到
shoulders relaxed, reallyshow the other speaker
你很舒适地站在那里
that you’re comfortable being there.
就像我之前说的 不要告诉别人你害羞
And as I said before, don’ttell anyone you’re shy,
因为很快 你就会
because sooner rather than later,
越来越自信
you will start to feel more confident,
或许你自己都不会意识到
you probably won’t even realise it,
这时候你可能会后悔告诉别人
and then you might regrethaving told someone
你是个害羞的人
that you’re a shy person.
没必要那样做
It doesn’t have to be that way.
你根本无需害羞
You don’t have to be shy.
下一个我要给大家的建议是倾听
The next tip I have for you is listen,
并学习其他自信的演讲者
and learn from other confident speakers.
当我尝试一个新爱好时
When I try out a new hobby,
我通常想参考看专家是怎么做的
I often want to see how an expert does it.
如果你真的想学习如何变得更加自信
If you really want to learnhow to be more confident,
学习怎样自信地演讲
and how to speak more confidently,
你需要倾听那些有经验的 自信的演讲者
you need to listen to experienced and confident speakers.
让它成为你的日常惯例
Make it part of your daily routine.
当你找到了一个演说家
Once you’ve found somebody and pinpointed
并希望自己和他一样
who you want to sound like,
那试着一点点地模仿他们
try and imitate them a little bit.
学习他们的自信和演讲技巧
Make it your own, but takeelements of their confidence
并转化成自己的特色
and elements of their speech.
例如 我非常非常喜欢和欣赏
For example, I really, really like
Stephen Fry的说话方式 所以
and admire the way Stephen Fry speaks. So,
我动不动就听他是怎么说话的
I make a point to listento him speaking frequently.
一个非常好的方式就是
A great way that youcan implement listening
可以每天利用一小会时间
to a confident speakerfor a little bit of time
通过有声读物来听自信演讲者的演讲
every single day, is bylistening to audiobooks.
我推荐Audible
I recommend Audible.
你可以点击说明框里的链接 获得一个30天
You can click the link in the description box to get a free audiobook,
免费的有声读物
that’s a 30-day free trial.
我强烈推荐你们去听Stephen Fry
I really, really recommendlistening to Stephen Fry
讲述的哈利波特系列
narrating the Harry Potter series,
或者去听关于公众演讲的书
or you could try listeningto books on public speaking,
亦或有关消除和对抗害羞情绪的书
or books on eliminatingand combating shyness.
我在描述框里也有一些推荐
I’ve got some recommendations in the description box as well.
第三条 这是我曾经讲过
Tip number three, this is something that I’ve spoken
并百分之百推荐的
about before, but I 100 % recommend it.
那就是 排练并且提前准备好
It is, rehearse and prepare
你叙述最经典的故事和个人陈述
your best stories and monologues,
以及你必须一遍又一遍
and things that you knowyou will have to say
说的那些话
time and time again.
养成与自己对话的习惯
Make a habit of talking to yourself
并练习叙述你经典的故事
and practising your best stories,
和回答常见问题
and the answers to themost frequent questions.
你来自哪里?你的爱好是什么
Where are you from, what are your hobbies,
你的工作是什么?你将来打算做什么?
what’s your job, what would you like to do in the future?
介绍你自己 这是经常被问到的问题
Tell me about yourself,that’s such a big one.
当我被人用母语问及这个问题时
And it makes me feel nervous when someone asks me
我都会紧张 所以我能想象
that in my own language, so I can only
这对你有多难
imagine how hard it is for you,
尤其是你还很害羞
especially if you’re shy.
多加练习 甚至可以先写下来
Practise it, maybe evenwrite it down at first,
然后再练习 直到熟稔于心
and then practise it untilyou know it off by heart.
你不必一字不漏地背下来
You don’t want to know it word for word,
你只需要在别人问你这个问题时
you just want to know that when somebody asks you that question,
讲一个大概 并且自信地讲述出来就行了
you know what to say, and you can say it with confidence.
我还说过 练习你最喜欢的故事
I also said, practiseyour favourite stories.
这些故事能很好地填充你和别人的对话
These are great ways tofill gaps in conversation.
我在视频里讲过一些好笑的事情
I’ve got a few funny onesthat I’ve told in videos,
例如我当服务员犯的错
like my waitressing mistakes,
或者我爸爸童话书的可爱故事
or the lovely story about my dad’s fairy book.
描述框里有它们的链接
Links to those are alsoin the description box.
我喜欢在聚餐的时候讲述这些事情
Those are stories that I liketo tell at dinner parties,
人们喜欢和讲故事的人待在一起
and people like beingaround good storytellers,
所以如何讲好一个故事真的非常重要
so it’s really, really important to learn how to tell a good story.
并且把每次叙述事情当做练习
And treat each time youtell a story as practise.
观察衡量他们的反应
Gauge their response.
他们对你所说的有反应吗
Did they react well to what you said?
他们觉得无聊吗
Did they find it boring?
做出相应的调整 然后
Make the necessarily tweaks. Then,
在讲述同一个故事20遍之后
after 20 timesof telling this story,
希望是对不同的人讲
hopefully to different people each time,
尽量不要对同样的人讲
try not to repeat yourself, (laughs)
你就会把这个故事讲得很精彩
you will tell it beautifully.
好 接下来我的建议是练习提问
Right, my next tip ispractise asking questions.
学会如何正确提问很重要
Learning how to say questionscorrectly is so important,
但用英语提问也很困难
but also quite difficult in English.
不过这对害羞的人非常重要
But it’s so important for shy people,
因为这意味着如果你想要休息一下
because it means that if youneed a break from speaking,
你可以把指挥棒传给另一个人 例如
you can pass the batonto the other person. Examples,
你是如何走上这条职场之路的
so how did youget into your career path?
或者 如果你可以重新做一件事
Or if you could do one thing differently,
你会怎么做
what would you do
这就为他人提供一个
That opens up an opportunity
好好讲述他们自己故事的机会
for the other person to tell their story, and to talk a bit,
这样你就有时间休息一下
so you can have time for a rest.
大多数人喜欢谈关于自己的事
Most people enjoytalking about themselves,
他们也喜欢好的倾听者
and they also appreciate good listeners.
通过提问 你可以兼顾这两者
And you can be both ofthose by asking questions.
你唯一要做的事就是
The only thing you have to do is
学会并记住怎么正确向他们提问
learn and remember how to ask them correctly.
我总是会准备一两个问题
I always have a couple ofquestions up my sleeve,
所以如果我感到紧张或者害羞
so that if I’m feeling nervous or shy,
我就可以马上提问
I can quickly ask someone something,
这样我们就能继续谈话
and we can continue the conversation that way.
这样我也没有压力
And there’s no pressure on me.
第五 不要让自己太严肃
Number five is don’t takeyourself too seriously.
和人们建立关系最好的方式就是笑容
The best way to bondwith people is to laugh,
尤其是开自己的玩笑
and especially to laugh at yourself.
如果我对做某事很羞怯
If I feel shy about something,
有时候我就对此开个玩笑
sometimes I make a joke about it
我记得当我学西班牙语的时候
I remember when I was learning Spanish,
我一犯错误就感到特别尴尬
I was so embarrassed about making mistakes,
但事实上 那些错误最后成为了
but actually, those mistakes ended up
我学习西班牙语里最有趣的部分
being my funniest stories in Spanish.
如果你讲西班牙语
If you speak Spanish,
想听我西语里的搞笑错误
and you want to hear about my funny,
至少我觉得很好笑[笑]
or at least I thinkthey’re funny, (laughs)
或者类似的搞笑故事
Spanish mistake stories,
[此处为外语讲述]
and such (speaking in foreign language).
我把它的链接放在说明框
And I’ll leave the linkin the description box.
我经常被自己逗笑
I laugh at myself, basically,
基本上 会笑个十分钟吧[笑]
for a full 10 minutes. (laughs)
拥抱你的错误
Embrace making mistakes.
它们是非常有力的工具
They are such a powerful tool.
你不仅能从中学到知识
Not only do you learn from them,
而且也可以从中获得乐趣
but you can also create comedy from them.
但是如果你相当紧张
But if you’re quite obviously uptight
并且真心对你的错误感到难堪
and really embarrassedabout your mistakes,
这会让其他人或者你的听众
it puts the otherperson, or your audience,
处于一个非常尴尬的局面
in a really awkward situation.
你不会想要人们奉承你
You don’t want people cringing for you,
你希望他们可以和你舒服自在地大笑
you want people to feel comfortable that they can laugh along with you.
把你所犯过的这些搞笑错误记下来
Keep a note of all these funnymistakes that you’ve made,
或许有一天 当你英语很流利了
and then maybe one day, you can meet somebody else that’s shy,
你遇见其他害羞的人
when you’re already fluent in English,
你可以告诉他们你的搞笑经历 这会让他们积极起来
and you can make them feel better and tell them about your ridiculous experiences.
第六 尽可能多地结交 并和
Number six, meet and talk to as many
各种不同的人交流
different people as possible.
一生之中 你会与很多人萍水相逢
In your life, you are goingto meet so many people
且不会再见第二面
that you will never, ever meet again.
所以如果你在他们面前出糗
So if you do embarrassyourself in front of them,
就算最坏的事情发生了 那也没什么
if the worst does happen,it doesn’t matter.
你或许会再想到这件事 他们
You might think about it again, they might
或许也会 但如果你们都不再相见
think about it again, but if you don’t
那根本就没什么大不了的
ever see them again, it doesn’t matter!
把握每个和陌生人交流的机会
Take the opportunity tospeak with strangers,
去外面走走 见见其他人
to go out and meet people,
尽可能多的和不同的人交流
to talk to as many different people as possible.
对害羞的人来说自信来于练习
Confidence for shy peoplecomes with practise.
举个例子 我成年后并没有
An example, I never really made
再结交过自己的朋友
my own friends before, as an adult.
我的朋友一直是童年时期的玩伴
I always just had friends from childhood,
或者是我未婚夫的朋友
or friends that I shared with my partner,
当我搬到这座村庄的时候
and when I moved tothis village, I was new,
我和我未婚夫谁都不认识
my fiance was new, we didn’t know anyone,
但是我真的很想结交朋友
but I really wanted to make friends.
而我又很害羞
But I felt really shy.
不过我们有时一起出去
But we started goingout sometimes together,
有时我单独出去 尽最大努力去和人们交流
sometimes apart, and makingreal efforts to talk to people.
如果我们遇见认识的人 会打招呼
If we recognised someone,we would say hello.
我有时会独自去咖啡馆
I would sometimes pop to the coffee shop
和那里的人聊聊天
on my own and talk to the people there.
或者去酒吧 与同样的人
Or go to the pub and see the same people
经常见面 聊天 慢慢地了解他们
over and over again, and get to know them very, very slowly.
最初 我真的觉得很尴尬 也很害羞
At first, it felt reallyawkward, and I felt really shy.
但现在无论我们去村庄哪里 和谁见面
But now we just really enjoy being able to go anywhere
我们都很享受这个过程
in our village and know people.
如果我们让自己一直这么害羞下去
Had we allowed ourselvesto be naturally shy,
那么这一切都不会发生
as we are, that wouldn’t have happened.
正是通过和各种不同
It was by practising speaking to
的人聊天 我们才有了
as many different people as possible,
这种自信
that we felt confident.
好 这就是今天的课程了
Right, that’s it for today’s lesson.
我希望你们喜欢
I hope you enjoyed it, and I really hope
并且真心希望你们学到了一些东西
you learned something, and I really hope that you’re
愿意付出更多的努力来变得自信
going to make more effort to feel less shy,
或者至少看起来不太害羞
or at least seem less shy,
直到你真的不那么害羞
until you become less shy.
记得去看一下Audible
Don’t forget to check out Audible
你可以获得30天的免费试用有声书
you can get your free audiobook and 30-day free trial,
链接在说明框里
in the description box.
我也放了其他我提到过的链接
I’ve also got all of theother links I’ve mentioned,
如果有其他的建议和推荐
and please do comment down below
让你不那么害羞
with any other tips and recommendations
请务必在下方留言
that have helped you become less shy.
还有 别忘了在社交网站上关注我
And don’t forget to connect with me on all of my social media.
我有Facebook和Instagram
I’ve got my Facebook,I’ve got my Instagram,
还有Twitter
and I’ve got my Twitter.
我们下堂课再见 [飞吻]
And I shall see yousoon for another lesson. Mwah! (lips smack)
[屏蔽音][轻快的音乐]
今天我要说的是
(electronic beep) (lighthearted music)
Today I’m going to talk to you
关于如何 哦[笑][屏蔽音]今天
about how, ow. (laughs)(electronic beep) Today,
我要讲的是 啊[卡壳]
I’m going to talk to you ab-a-ah, oh,
又来了
it just happened again!
天啊[屏蔽音]
Oh my god.(electronic beep)
一旦你找到你想交流
Once you’ve found somebody that you want
的人 [叹息声][屏蔽音]
to speak to. (sighs)(electronic beep)
它是 它是什么[笑][屏蔽音]
It is, what is it? (laughs)(electronic beep)
好的 我下个贴士是[卡客]
Right my next tip is, rah,
[笑][屏蔽音]
rah, rawr! (laughs)(electronic beep)
对fry来说真的很重要 [笑]
It’s really, reallyimportant for fry. (laughs)
油炸人们[欢乐电子音乐声]
Fry people.(cheerful electronic music)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

6个小技巧,让你摆脱不自信。

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Cecilia

审核员

审核员_BZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1l_Ao1iFigA

相关推荐