ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

如何在杂乱日程中保持高效 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何在杂乱日程中保持高效

How to Stay Productive When You Have a Chaotic Schedule

If there is one thing that we productivity guru, rockstar,
有一件高效人士 摇滚歌星 著名武士们都喜欢
mogul ninja samurais love to go on and on about, it is our schedules,
并一直照做的一件事就是做日程计划表
how utterly customized and tailored they are towards
因为它可为我们定义和调整
our optimal working conditions, our chronotypes and our secret wow rating additions.
最佳工作条件 睡眠类型和玩游戏的时间
But every single time we write another blog post
可当我们要写博客
or make another video about our scheduling hacks
或制作视频来谈论关于制作日程表的小建议时
I know there are many of you out there
我知道很多人会抓狂
who are simply tearing your hair out at how unhelpful they are for you
因为你会发现你的日程表根本没有用
because you are dealing with an inconsistent and chaotic schedule
那是因为你做的是一个不固定并且混乱的计划表
that is out of your control.
并不能合理安排你的时间
Whether its due to your class schedule or a job
无论你是学习还是工作
you simply don’t have time for a three hours morning routines with vipassana meditations
每天早上你就是腾不出三个小时来打坐冥想
or two hour forest bathing sessions in the middle of the workday
或者在工作日的早晨享受两个小时的森林浴
just like nothing of consistently cooking dinner on a regular basis
就像你没法坚持每天自己做饭
or getting to the gym as many times a week as you want.
想去健身房又没时间去一样
So what can be done for people in this situation?
那么在这种情况下我们该怎么做呢?
What do you do if you have an inconsistent chaotic schedule
当你的日程不固定又杂乱
that seems to hamper the development of new habits
妨碍你去培养新的习惯 实现目标
and block your progression towards your goals?
你该怎么做呢?
Well I’ve actually got a few suggestions for you in this video today
我这里倒是有些建议给你
because I have been in this situation in the past.
因为我曾经也经历过这些
Yes now as an entrepreneur
现在身为一名企业家
I’m able to set my own schedule
我已经能够合理安排自己的日程了
but that wasn’t always the case.
但以前我并不总能这样
All throughout high school I had part time jobs
整个高中 我干过各种兼职
at grocery stores and Target and lots of other places
比如在杂货店 百货商场 或者其他地方
where my manager basically set my schedule
那个时候是我的经理安排我每天的日程
I had pretty much no say in the matter
我不能根据自己的情况来安排
and even in college I worked at a job where I had different hours almost every single week.
到了大学 我每周的工作时间也不固定
So from those experiences as well as a lot of online research that I did in preparation
根据我的这些经历并且结合网上查的资料
for this video I wanna give you some suggestions
在这期视频当中 我会提些建议
for making the most of an inconsistent schedule
这些建议能让你安排绝大部分的不固定日程
and still making progress on your goals despite it.
同时还能让你不受影响地完成目标
And the first thing that I wan na share here is a lesson I learned very early on
第一个教训是我在大学做第一份工作时学到的
when I started my first job in college at the campus IT center
当时我在学校计算机中心工作
which was that I had to get my schedule into my own personal calendar as soon as I could possibly could.
那时我需要将工作 尽快排进我的个人日程
See my first job in college was working at the tech support center
我在计算机中心要做的工作是
answering calls and helping people fix their computers.
接电话 帮人修电脑
– Hello IT have you tried turning this off and on again?
“你好 技术部 你试过关机再重启吗?”
And the cool thing about that job
这份工作的好处是
was that you could basically choose your own hours every single week,
你可以选择每周你想要工作的时间段
but there was a catch,
但是这需要抢
every week at a specific day and a specific time
每周特定时间
a giant calendar of hours slots would become open
预约工作时间的日历系统就会打开
to every employee in the company
它是向所有人开放的
which means that it was a first come first serve thing
也就是说 先到先得
if you were there first you basically had the best pick of hours
如果你是第一个登陆进去的 那么恭喜你
you could get exactly what you wanted
你能抢到你想要的最佳时间段
but if you were there even, say, five minutes late sometimes
但有时候 就算只晚了五分钟登入
you could be looking at slim pickings.
那你只能挑别人剩下的了
And there were certainly some weeks early on my first semester at the job
在我工作的第一个学期
before I really learned how important it
我足足花了好几个星期才找到了门道
was to get there early where this happened to me.
那就是 对于要发生的事要提前做好准备
So after a few harsh weeks
所以我前几周非常抓狂
trying to fill my hour quota
为了达到要求的工作小时数
with a bunch of random half an hour sessions here and there between classes
我选了很多在课间的半个小时的零碎任务
I learned two important lessons.
在那之后 我学到了两个教训
Number one, be sitting at that calendar
第一 坐在日历系统前
refreshing it over and over and over again
一遍一遍的刷新
right when those hours opened.
直到它开启的瞬间
And number two which is the lesson I’m gonna share here
第二 我要在这分享的是
the moment I understood what my schedule was on that work calendar
一旦我确定了我的工作日程
I needed to transfer over to my Google calendar
我就要把它放在我的谷歌日历
my personal calendar.
也就是我的私人日程中
Now you know this is important for knowing when you’re supposed to go to work
现在你知道了什么时候要去工作很重要
but this is also important for being able to develop healthy habits
但同样重要的是培养好习惯
and work on your independent projects as well.
和完成好自己的个人安排
What we’re trying to avoid here is derailment,
我们要做到的是避免跑偏
derailing on your goals, derailing on your habits and yes
偏离你的目标 偏离你的习惯
ultimately the thing that’s going to cause this to happen
确实 动力不足 缺乏自制力的话
is a lack of motivation and a lack of self discipline
会很容易这样
but the catalyst for those things can often be that inconsistent schedule
但是这一切的导火索 是你不固定的日程安排
we kind of run on schedules
正常情况下我们能按照日程行事
we run on consistency and when external factors are really kind of destroying that for us
但是当外部因素打乱了日程安排
it can be hard to actually self-regulate.
我们就很难自我调节
So the way that I combated that and the way
而我处理这些问题的方法
that I lessened its impact on my life was by
以及避免它们影响我的生活的方式是
getting very good at managing my own personal schedule and
把我的日程安排妥当
getting things into my calendar as early as possible.
并尽早规划日程
What this did was allow me to sit down at the beginning of the week
这样能让我在每周的开始
and look at my calendar from a birds eye view.
坐下来全盘审视我的日程
Yes it was an inconsistent schedule
是的 这样的日程并非固定不变
but I was able to identify lots of little blocks of time that were free to me.
但我可以找到很多供我支配的零碎时间
So maybe I couldn’t say go to the gym every single morning
所以也许我无法每天早上都去健身房
or have time to cook dinner at the same time every single night.
或者每晚都有时间做饭
but I could look and say
但是我可以看着日程说
all right I’ve got Monday and Wednesday free
好吧 不过还好我周一和周三有空
so I’m going to schedule gym time during those free blocks.
所以我把健身安排放在这些空余时间
Tuesday mornings take up my work in class
周二上午满课
but I do have a tiny block Tuesday afternoon free
但是周二下午我有点时间
so maybe I’ll go for a run then.
所以我可以去跑个步
And what I found over the years is that
几年下来 我发现
when I plan things in advance
当我提前做好计划
I feel sort of beholden to my past self
我感觉要对过去的自己负责
so it’s more likely that I’m going to actually do them.
所以我更可能完成任务
It’s definetly not foolproof it’s not about a combat
当然这也不是万无一失
boot wearing fairy about ready to kick me in the butt
如果我没完成任务的话
if I don’t do what I set up to do
也不会有人出来打我逼我
but it’s much better than trying to decide in the moment
但是这也比在我有时间的时候
that I’m going to do something because I’ve got a couple of free hours.
现想我要干什么好得多
So when you have an inconsistent schedule
所以当你的日程不固定的时候
make sure you’re getting things into your personal calendar as early as you possibly can
尽早整合你的工作日程和私人日程表
and then sitting down once a week over viewing your calendar
尽早制定计划 并且每周回顾日程
and picking up those free hours that aren’t already taken up by something
找出空闲时间
and deciding what you are going to do with them ahead of time.
并提前决定如何利用这些时间
Now one thing that I fortunately didn’t have to deal with
幸运的是在我的兼职生涯
during my years of part-time job work was night shift work,
我不用考虑上不上夜班的问题
having an inconsistent sleep schedule dictated by my job
我不用调整不固定的作息
but I know that this is something that a lot of people do deal with
但是我知道很多人需要上夜班
including a couple of friends of mine who work at a hospital.
包括我一些在医院工作的朋友
so I wanted to include a few tips for if you’re in this situation as well.
所以我要介绍一些当你遇到这些情况时的技巧
First and foremost if the consistency of your sleep is under attack by an inconsistent schedule
首先 如果你的作息睡眠被不规律的工作打扰
then what you need to prioritize getting is enough sleep.
那么你首先需要保证充足睡眠
You may not be able to get it at the same time every single night
你可能做不到每天都按时睡觉
but you can at leastmake sure you’are getting enough.
但至少你可以确保睡眠时间充足
Now one of the things that can really hamper this goal for a lot of shift workers is the fact
那么另外一个困扰轮班工作者的则是
that they’re trying to get sleep during the day
他们在白天睡觉的时候
and they’re under assault by light coming in through their windows, by noise being made by the roommates
会被窗外的阳光 室友的噪音影响
or T-Rex’s in the other room
如果你就职于侏罗纪公园
if you work at Jurassic Park,
或许旁边的房间还有霸王龙
all kinds of stuff.
或者类似的情况
So what do you do in that situation?
那么你要如何处理这些情况呢?
Well tip number one
第一个技巧
you get what I have hanging right over there in this studio, a pair of good block out curtains.
你可以像我一样 挂一副遮光窗帘
See your body circadian rhythm the synchronization with the day and night schedule
要知道 你的生物钟会跟昼夜节律同步
and part of the biological process that regulates your sleep is heavily influenced
而且你的睡眠控制机制
by the mount of light that you are perceiving.
很受你所处环境的光线影响
To give you a really quick refresher from 9th grade Biology class,
我们来快速回想一下九年级的生物课
in your eye you have in addition to cones and rods
在你的眼睛里 除了用来感知细节 颜色和运动的
that sense things like detail and color and movement
视锥细胞和视杆细胞
something called a photosensitive retinal ganglion cells
还有光敏视网膜神经节细胞
and these cells perceive light
这些细胞会感应光线
and send signals to a part of the brain called the suprachiasmatic nucleus.
并且把信号传递给脑部的视交叉上核
Now this little piece of brain hardware sends instructions to other parts
这部分的大脑会给一些身体部分发送信号
of the body which regulate the production of hormones like melatonin and cortisol
这些身体部分可调节激素 比如褪黑激素和皮质醇
and these affect your sleep and your sleep drive.
这些激素会影响你的睡眠和入睡
So long story short if you have a bunch of light coming in through your window
简而言之 如果窗外射进一束阳光
where you are trying to get some sleep
而你正要睡觉
because it’s 7:00 a.m. and
那是早上7点
you just got done with the shift
而你刚下夜班
you’re gonna have a harder time actually falling asleep
你会非常难以入睡
your body doesn’t think it’s time for sleep.
因为你的身体不认为这是睡觉时间
But if you have a pair of block out curtains then
但是如果你挂上遮光窗帘
that basically solves the problem,
问题就解决了
your room is dark and your body can think that it’s nighttime.
你的房间昏暗 你的身体会以为是晚上
Of course light isn’t the only problem you have to deal with
当然如果你想在白天睡觉的话
if you’re trying to sleep during the day,
光线不是你唯一必须面对的问题
because you have to contend with noise.
因为若你真的很困
whether it’s your roommates in the other room
你还要处理噪音
or literally the band dragging force if you are a particular sleepy roadie.
不管是室友制造的噪音还是乐队排练的噪音
So the deal with all that noise make an investment
那么处理这些噪音的方法就是
in a good pair of earplugs
投资一副好耳塞
and by investment I mean like $2.00
我所谓的投资是花费2美元
because earplugs are super cheap.
因为耳塞真的非常便宜
Now one thing that I do wan na mention before we
在我们开始讨论你的睡眠计划之前
move on from this issue of dealing with your sleep schedule
我有一件事情想说
is that you could actually change that sleep schedule.
你其实可以改变这样的睡觉计划
Most people sleep what’s called a monophasic sleep schedule
大多数人的睡眠都是单相睡眠
which means they sleep in one long seven to eight hour block of time each night,
也就是说 他们每晚都睡七到八个小时
but there are also polyphasic sleep schedules.
但是还有一种多相睡眠
Now a lot of these are ineffective and result in not sleeping enough hours total
虽然 很多睡眠会低效 总时长也不足
but the one that I wan na suggest here which can be effective is the simple biphasic sleep schedule.
但是 我想说一种有效的简单双相睡眠的模式
This is a schedule where you can have afour to five hour core block of sleep each night followed
即用四到五个小时作为每个晚上的主要睡眠时间
by a two to three hour longer nap during the middle of the day or at some other time.
另外用两到三小时在白天或者其他时间打盹
And there was actually a NASA funded study
并且由美国航天局资助的研究
that looked at the effectiveness of this sleep schedule for astronauts
在航天员身上统计了这种睡眠计划的效率
and they came to the conclusion that
他们得出的结论是
split sleep schedules are feasible and can be
阶段睡眠计划是可行的
used to enhance the flexibility of sleep work schedules for space operations
在进行包含需要减少睡眠时间的太空工作时
involving restricted nocturnal sleep due to mission critical task scheduling.
这种睡眠模式可提高作息灵活性
(exhaling loudly)
[深呼一口气]
damn run-on sentences
终于说完了
It goes on to say
结论还表明
that these results are generally applicable to any continuous industrial operation
这些结果可以广泛应用于连续作业的领域
that involves sleep restriction,night operations,and shift work.
如含有睡眠限制的工作 夜间作业和轮班的工作
So given those results this might be something to look into
所以 在你没时间进行单相睡眠时
if you don’t have time for a monophasic schedule.
你就可以参考一下这个结论了
Now one thing to know is
你要知道的是
all the tips we’ve gone over so far
我们说的这些技巧
are meant to help you deal with a chaotic schedule
是为了帮你处理无序日程
but ultimately the goal should be to actually escape it.
而最终目的 应该是避免无序
Yes for people with certain career goals
的确 对于一些特殊的行业人员
like EMTs or surgeons an inconsistent schedule might just come with the territory
例如 急救人员 外科医生 不规律作息是一定的
but for most of us having a chaotic schedule
但是我们大多数人的无序日程
is just kind of part of paying our dues,
只是为了按时完成我们的任务
it’s a byproduct of the jobs and obligations we have to take on
这只是我们必须承担的工作或者义务的副产物
moreover in school or otherwise climb up the ladder.
是为了在学校或者其他地方能够更上一层楼
So if you eventually wan na have a more consistent and manageable schedule
所以 如果你最终想要 一个更加规律可控的日程
and be able to have those three hour morning routines
并能做到三个小时晨间惯例
then be on lookout for jobs and opportunities that will give you closer to it
那么时刻关心把握让你更进一步的工作和机会
or negotiate with your manager at your current job
一旦你已经可以证明自己能
once you’ve proven yourself to see if you can start
向更稳定的工作时间靠近
moving towards more consistent hours there,
那么就可以和你的领导沟通工作时间
and of course use some of your free time to bolster your career skills
当然还要利用空闲时间提高职业技能
so you can put yourself in a better negotiating position.
让自己在谈判中处于更有利地位
Work on your soft skills like communication, organization,
提高你的软技能 比如沟通技能 组织技能
but also work at becoming a better creative problem solver
但是也要成为更创新的问题解决者
someone who can tackle the more challenging complex problems that every business deals with.
每个公司都需要能解决更有挑战的复杂问题的人
And if you wan na a research that you can use this to start building those problems solving abilities,
如果你想要培养这方面的能力
check out Brilliant.
可用Brilliant
Brilliant is a math and science learning tool that focuses
Brilliant是结合数字科技的工具
on helping you learn actively and become a truly capable problem solver.
可提高学习积极性 培养你解决问题的能力
Their courses throw immediately into challenging problems
他们的课程提出了很多具有挑战性的问题
that not only help you learn about subjects like Calculus and machine
这些问题不仅能帮助你快速掌握学科知识
learning really effectively
如微积分 机械
but also help you become universally better at dealing with the type of complex problems
而且还能使你在未来职场中
you will face in your future career.
更好地处理碰到的复杂问题
Brilliant library has course on probability,
Brilliant的课程有概率论
on math quantitative finance, physics and astronomy
数学定量金融 物理学和天文学
and computer sign off topics like algorithms and memory.
以及计算机学科分支 如算法和内存
And in addition to being able to learn right on their website
另外 除了在他们的网站上学习
you also find mobile apps light to work in your courses wherever you are.
无论你在哪 你都可以很轻易地在手机app上学习
So to start learning for free head it over to brilliant.org/thomasfrank
所以请到briliant.org/thomasfrank开始免费学习
and if you’re one of the first 83 people to click that link in the description down below and sign up
如果你是前83位点击下面的链接并注册成功的人
you’re also gonna get 20% off your annual premium subscription.
那么你可以享受年费优惠8折
Wan na give a big thanks to Brilliant for sponsoring this video
非常感谢Brilliant对本视频的赞助
and being a supporter of this channel and
以及对本节目的支持
as always guys thank you so much for watching.
一如既往 谢谢各位的观看
If you enjoyed this video maybe think about hitting that like button
如果你喜欢本视频 请点个赞
and also subscribe right there if you don’t wan na miss
点击右边订阅频道
future videos when they come out every single week.
不要错过每周的视频更新哟
You can also get a free copy of my book in How To Earn Better Grades by clicking right there.
点击右上角就可免费获取我的书《如何获得更好的成就》
Follow me at Instagram at Tom Frankly and
关注Instagram @Tom Frankly
last but not least you can get one more video on this channel by clicking right here.
最后 点击右下角可查看更多以往视频
Thanks for watching and I’ll see you guys in the next video.
感谢观看 下期再见

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

如何在日程不固定甚至轮班的情况下保持高效

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

子岚

审核员

审核员YZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRJl4KMO96I

相关推荐