未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何在倍感压力的情况下保持积极性

How to Stay Motivated When Stressed | Brian Tracy

大家好 我是布莱恩·崔西
Hello, I’m Brian Tracy.
今天我要给大家一些
Today I want to give you some tips
在因某些原因感到压力时如何保持积极性的建议
on how to stay motivated when you are feeling stressed for any reason.
[音乐]
[音乐]
本视频属于我们的“动力三月”系列
This video is part of our motivition March series.
在本月的每周
Every week, during the month,
我会发布一个新视频
I’ll be giving you a new video
教给大家如何在生活抛给你的一些最富挑战性的事情上
on how to stay motivated to some of the most challenging things
保持积极
that life’ve been thrown at you.
确保三月的每周四都收看本频道
Be sure to tune in every Thursday in March for a new video.
对很多人来说 压力是常见的危害
For many people, stress is a familiar foe.
在某时某刻
As some point to another,
几乎我们所有人都感到过压力
almost all of us get stressed out.
然而 压力的积聚会成为一个现实问题
However, the stress builds, it can become a real problem,
它不光扼杀我们的动力
not only killing our motivation,
还导致一些现实健康恶果
but also leading to some real health consequences.
和我一起 战胜压力 保持积极
To beat back stress and stay motivated, come with me,
当你经受压力时 考虑下这些保持积极性的建议
consider these tips for staying motivated when you are experiencing stress.
1.深呼吸
1. Take deep breaths.
就像你的妈妈曾经跟你说过的
The phrase “take deep breaths”
短语-“深呼吸”一样
like your mother used to tell you
它不只是种说法
isn’t just an expression,
也是合理的建议
it is legitimate advice.
无论什么时候你对某事感到压力时
Deep breathing exercises are prudent way
深呼吸被证明是一种帮助减轻压力的有效方法
to help you reduce stress and can sometimes serve as a sort of reset button
有时能起到一种重置按钮的作用
whenever you’re becoming too workout over something.
如果你感到你的压力
If you feel your stress
开始极速失去控制
starting to spiral out by out of your control,
歇一下 闭上眼
pause, close your eyes
深吸深呼一会儿
and breath in and out deeply a few times.
我乐于接受平静的方法
I welcome a way of calm,
放松就应当追求极简方式
relaxation should follow very simple.
下一条 写下你的困扰
Next, write down your worries.
如果你因生活的特定环境感到压力-
If you are stressed, due to specific circumstances in your life
压力通常都是这么来的
as stress most often is.
每次都记下这些情形
Write down those circumstances, one at a time.
写在纸上 一个接一个地处理它们
On a piece of paper, and address them one by one,
你一处理完 就照数划掉
cross in amount, as you do.
我所做的就是 我总是写下
What I do is I always write down
我正在担心的东西
what am I worry about right now.
把它在纸上明确下来
And crystalize it on paper
因为你对你所担心的越清楚
because the greater clarity you have about what you worried about
消解它会越快越容易
the faster and easier it is to reslove it.
有时你也许能解决困扰你的事情
Sometimes you may be able to fix what’s worrying you,
比如在你承受极大压力时完成一个项目
such as completing a project that when stressing you out,
有时解决困扰你的东西
and other times adressing what is worrying you
可能只需要你去忍受它们
may entail simply coming to go through it,
并意识到 仅仅感到压力并没什么好处
and realizing that there is no benifit just stressing out over it.
不管怎样 只要可以 就写下你的烦恼并解决它们
Either way, writing down your worries, and addressing them however you can.
这是一个直奔造成你压力根源的极好方法
It’s a great way to cut straight to the room of everything stressing you out.
3.休息一段时间
3.Take some time off.
看上去近来在我们繁忙呆板的生活中
It seems these days that fewer and fewer people
越来越少的人真正花周末时间休息
are truly taking the weekends off in our busy, haptic lives,
像他们过去一样过周末
using Saturday and Sunday as they used to.
完成更多的工作可能很吸引人
Get even more work done can be tempting.
可是 超负荷工作
However, being overwork
是造成压力的主要原因之一
is one of the main causes of stress.
且如果过度工作使你累坏了
And if you get burnt out, by being overworked,
无论你多努力也很难有工作效率
uh…it’s hard to be productive no matter how much you try.
你要尽一切可能在周末休息
If at all possible, you should take the weekends off.
做你享受的运动或联系所有朋友
Do an activity you enjoy or connect with all friends.
当周一快要来了
They spent doing things, such as this–
他们花时间做这些事 如……
going for a walk, going to a movie,
去散个步 看个电影
but also a great way
这些也是减压和促进活力的好方法
to ease stress and boost your motivation when Monday rolls around.
4.做带给你快乐的事
4. Do something that brings you joy.
快乐是压力的解药
Joy is the antidote to stress.
如果你能花上几分钟
And if you can take even a few minutes to
做带给你快乐的事
do something that brings you joy,
你会发现它确实是减压的极好方式
and you’ll find it is an excellent stress reliever.
使人快乐的活动因人而异
Activities that bring you joy different from person to person,
但无论对你来说是什么
but whatever they are, for you,
一有机会就花时间
take the time to pause and enjoy them
歇一下 享受快乐
whenever you get a chance.
当我们周末休息时
As we taking the weekends off,
把时间用在做你喜欢的事情上
even if you feel like you can’t afford,
即使你感觉负担不起
taking the time to do something you enjoy,
可好处远大于失去的时间
the benifits far out away the lost time.
5.去散个步或跑跑步
5. Go for a walk or a run.
少量轻运动是很好的减压方式
A little bit of light exercise is a great stress reliever.
因为它激发了内啡肽的释放
Since the trigger releases out indorphance,
内啡肽通常被称为快乐荷尔蒙
and your friends are commonly refered to as the happy hormone
这样 它们会给你一点鼓励 快乐和放松
for the way they give you a little booster happiness and relaxation.
除了释放由荷尔蒙引起的快感
In addiction to releasing these happiness inducing hormones,
散步或跑步
going for a walk or a run
是加快血液流动的好方法
is a great way to get you blood flowing,
还会释放掉一些紧张情绪
and release a little of a nervous energy,
和一时累积的压力
the stress sometimes builds up.
额外好处是
As an added bonius,
步行和跑步作为健康运动 各有特色
walking or running are healthy exercises in their own right,
不管你是否有压力
and they are great for you,
它们对你很有好处
regard it as whether or not to our stressed out.
最后 早起一会儿
Finally, wake up a little earlier.
早起可能看上去不太好
Waking up a little earlier may not seem like much,
如果你机智地用好这些时间
but if you use these minutes wisely,
它们会有令人意想不到的益处
and they can be incredibly benificial.
确实是这样 早上的时光
This is especially true, since the morning hours
为你一天余下的时间定下基调
set the tone for the rest of your day.
如果你以轻松的心情或做运动的方式开启一天
If you start the day relaxed and at ease or by exercising,
很可能你会这样度过一整天
chances are you’ll go through the rest of the day and that way is well.
在你离开去工作并花时间苦恼前
Before you leave for work, take the time to distress.
冥想是一种极佳的方法
One excellent way to do this is with meditation.
但你可能也希望花额外时间
But you may also wish to spend your extra time
做些事 像是阅读或和家人待在一起
doing something like reading or spending time with your family.
不管你怎样花费了额外的时间
However, you spend the extra hours
早起让你能够
waking up early affords you
把时间用在让你
put the time to use in the way that
每天早上开启放松 快乐 无压力的方式上
enable you to start each morning relaxed, happy and stress for you.
在我们结束之前 我要告诉大家一个观念
Now before we write up, I’d like to leave you with a thought
分享给你的朋友和同事吧
to share with your friends and followers.
“倾听压力 把它当作朋友
“Listen to stress and use it as a friend
让你的真实天性来告诉你
to tell you what parts of your life
生活中什么部分脱位了”
are out of alignment with your true nature.”
现在我想听大家说了 我的问题是
Now, I’d like to hear from you, so my question today is
应对压力你有什么建议
do you have any tips for managing your stress?
在评论中和我们分享它们
Share them with us in the comments.
在下面留言 我肯定会回复你们的
Leave a comment below and I’ll be sure to follow up with you.
感谢观看 同时记住
Thanks for watching and remember–
如果想改变未来 行动起来 现在就行动
if you want to change your future, take action and take action now.
如果你喜欢本视频
If you enjoy this video
且感觉教你如何保持积极性是有价值的
and feel it with valuable in teaching you about how to stay motivated.
订阅我的频道 给这个视频点赞
Subscribe to my channel, like this video,
和你的朋友分享这个视频
and share this video with your friends.
不要忘了点击屏幕上的按钮 获取免费礼物
Don’t forget to click the button on the screen for a free gift.
感谢再次观看
Thanks again for watching.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

鸭梨山大的时候怎么办?布莱恩崔西老师给大家支招了,快看!

听录译者

岸雩

翻译译者

Group

审核员

审核员YZ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP56Y4HK3zY

相关推荐