未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

电子音乐家Dntel告诉你如何保持创意

How To Stay Creative

(轻柔的电子音乐)
(soft electronic music)
我认为我经常
– I think I’ve had a lot
陷入困境
of stretches of drought where I just ca
做不出我想要的东西
n’t get anything that I’m into,
现在我把这些当成探索阶段
and now I just kind of treatthem as exploratory phases.
如何保持创意(电子音乐)
(electronic music)
我们时不时陷入瓶颈
A lot of the road blocksto getting something
就好像
done are just like,
你开始告诉自己 你做的不够好
you start telling yourself that you’re not doing a good job.
有一段时间
There’s days where I can tell I’m in
我充满创意 热情澎湃
a more creative and excited mood, and so then
工作到半夜
I’ll work into the night and get as much
超常发挥
out of it as I can,
接着就有点挫败
’cause then you kind of crashand everything you just did
因为你的事情完成得不够好
doesn’t sound that good anymore.
让我感觉真正陷入瓶颈时
When I’m feeling really blocked
我就开始强制要求自己每天工作一定的时间
I’ll start enforcing required work hours everyday,
只要你一直工作
if you just kind
通常会找到方法
of keep working you’ll usually find your way out
来解决你们面对的问题
of whatever problems you’re in.
你不必每天都有创作灵感
You don’t always have to havethat real creative feeling.
有时万事开头难
Sometimes it’s hard to startfrom scratch, you almost treat
经常把丢弃的旧作品混搭起来
your old, discarded worksas something to remix.
我喜欢制定计划 然后开始工作
I like to have everythingset up and ready to go,
我会跳过尝试的那一步
I’ll just skip trying something
因为我不想随便找到某件设备 安装它
because I don’t want to find the piece of equipment or hook it up.
当你在家里工作一段时间之后
After a while when you’re just working at home
会有点幽闭恐惧症
it gets a little claustrophobic, I guess it
就像小别胜新婚
‘s like absence makes the heart grow fonder,
重新回到那里会使我兴奋
it gets me excited tocome back and be in here.
我认为培养创造力是不错的
I think it’s good toexercise a creative heart
即使这不是你的主要工作
even when you’re notdoing your main thing.
我喜欢编织
I got into weaving, so sometimes I’ll take
所以有时我会放几天假不做音乐而是去编织
a couple of days off ofworking on music and weave.
我以前做过钩编制作过钩编植物
I was doing crocheting beforethat, making crocheted plants.
我总是对我在做的事情
I’ve always had a short attention span
只有三分钟热度
with what kind of stuff I’m making.
我喜欢的人如果改变主意
I get annoyed when people
会让我很烦恼也许我对这不太感兴趣
that I like totally change sounds and maybe it’s not what I’m interested in,
但是我知道
but I just know
如果我强迫自己
that if I’d force myself to worry about
为其他人感兴趣的事担心
what other people would be interested in,
那我就我无法工作这会大大地减慢了我的速度
I can’t work, it slows me down too much.
如果我喜欢一首歌
If I like a song but I just ca
却没办法完成它
n’t figure out how to totally finish it,
我会把它免费发布
I’ll just post it for free,
作为一件半成品
just as like a work in progress.
有时我很欣赏
Sometimes I appreciatean artist that is very
表面上高冷自律的艺术家
disciplined and reservedwith what they release,
但我从没自己这样做
but I’ve never beenable to do that myself.
等待灵感就像
Waiting for your muse is like a
一件你并不总拥有的奢侈品
luxury that you don’t always have.
如果你坚持下去
If you just kind of keepworking, you’ll usually find your
通常你都能找到解决方法
way out of whatever problems you’re in.
(电子音乐)
(electronic music)
(嘶嘶声和嘎吱声)
(whoosh and creaking)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

如何培养创造力?

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

苏家Dier

审核员

审核员 AF

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGUaUSkWGWc

相关推荐