ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

没有咖啡因也能保持清醒 – 译学馆
未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

没有咖啡因也能保持清醒

How to Stay Awake Without Caffeine

We’ve all hit that tough spot in the day
我们都曾遭遇过两难选择
when your brain’s given everything it has to give
即虽然你已经非常疲倦了
but you don’t want to slam back another coffee
但是又不想再灌杯咖啡强撑
because you actually want to sleep at night.
因为你还想在晚上睡个好觉
So here are some tips to get you running back up
这里我们将介绍一些 无需咖啡因刺激
at full speed without the caffeine jitters.
就能让你全速恢复精力的小技巧
Reactions
反应
The Cat Booster Effect
猫咪打气效应
Here’s a tip you might already follow out of habit.
你可能出于习惯已经在做这个小技巧了
When you’re feeling tired, look no further
就是当你疲劳的时候 别犹豫了
Reactions
快去看猫咪视频吧
But why cat videos?
但是为什么是看猫咪视频呢
Because they’re nearly impossible to not enjoy,
因为观看猫咪视频是几乎是一种享受
and pleasure is the key here.
而这其中的乐趣便是关键所在
Research has shown that watching videos
研究表明观看猫咪或是
featuring kittens and, yes, puppies too,
小狗的视频
improves your mood and temporarily boosts your attention to detail.
能改善你的心情并暂时提高你对细节的关注力
Oxytocin and cortisol are both hormones that
后叶催产素和皮质醇这两种荷尔蒙
influence our body’s physiological response to emotion.
可以影响我们对情绪的生理反应
Oxytocin can influence positive feelings of trust and connection,
后叶催产素会影响信任与理解这两种积极情绪
while cortisol is a hormone linked to stress.
而皮质醇则是一种与压力挂钩的荷尔蒙
Like spending time with a pet in person,
同亲自花时间逗宠物玩的效果一样
watching cute cat videos increases oxytocin levels in your brain,
观看可爱的猫咪视频也会提高大脑叶催产素的水平
and decreases cortisol levels.
并降低里皮质醇的水平
Liquid Fuel
液态燃料(水)
Sometimes there is no better boost than a big glass of regular old H2O.
有时候一大杯白开水比任何方式都要来的提神
Not drinking enough water during the day can lead dehydration
日间饮水量不足会导致脱水
And the dehydration can lead to fatigue, not to mention more serious symptoms
而脱水会导致疲惫 更别提其他更严重的症状
like confusion, heart palpitations, and fainting.
比如犯糊涂 心跳加快 昏厥等
The adult human body is 50-65% water,
成年人的身体由50%~65%的水组成
And it’s your prerogative to keep those numbers consistent.
维持这一比例是很重要的
We typically start getting thirsty when we’ve lost 2-3 % of our body’s water,
我们常常在损失2%~3%的水分时会感到口渴
But believe it or not, it can affect you
不管你信不信 仅仅损失1%的水分
mentally and physically when you’ve lost just one percent.
就会对你的身心产生影响
This is because water is a major component of the plasma in our blood.
这是因为水是血液中血浆的主要成分
Btw, blood is pretty important because it transports oxygen, proteins
而且 血液十分重要 因为它负责输送氧气和蛋白质
and other nutrients your body needs to actually properly function
以及你身体正常运转所需的其他营养物质
Dehydration stresses your body, raising its temperature and making your heart beat faster.
缺水会加重身体的负担 让你的体温升高心跳加速
This is why you get fatigued when dehydrated.
这就是为什么你缺水的时候会感到疲惫
So bottoms up!
所以要多喝水!
Just Do You
纵情独舞做自己
If you’re a little groggy, put on your favorite tune,
如果你感到有点疲惫 放上你最爱的旋律
get up, and dance like nobody’s looking.
接着旁若无人的舞动起来吧!
And if they are looking, whatever.
就算其他人看着你那也无所谓
You do you.
做自己就好
Dancing and other forms of exercise produces
跳舞以及其他形式的锻炼能使机体
feel-good endorphins in the body, which reduce pain
分泌内啡肽 它会使人感觉良好 减轻疼痛
and help us feel happier and more energized
并让我们感到更开心更有精力
Pair that with the stimulating effects of singing along your favorite jams
跟唱你最爱的曲子也会产生激励效果 两方面结合
You can probably convince your boss to throw a dance party!
你甚至有可能说服你老板开个舞会!
Listening to your favorite songs activates the pleasure circuit in your brain
听你最爱的音乐可以激活你大脑中的愉悦回路
releasing even more feel-good neurochemicals
并且释放更多的让你感觉更好的化学物质
like dopamine, serotonin and oxytocin.
比如多巴胺 血清素 后叶催产素之类的
This chemical cocktail gives you a boost that can keep you nice and wide-eyed
这些“化学鸡尾酒”可以有效帮助你保持良好清醒的状态
Lighten Up Your Day
沐浴阳光 点亮生活
If you’ve been stuck working at your desk all day long
如果你在桌前工作了一整天
and the dance moves didn’t get you up and running again,
并且那舞步不能让你清醒起来再次工作
it might be time for a dose of bright light.
那么也许是时候给自己一剂强光了
Some research has shown a direct connection between bright lights in general and alertness.
一些研究表明强光通常能直接影响到人的机敏度
Turning on bright lights activates neurons in the hypothalamus
强光的照射会促使下丘脑中的神经元
that release a neurotransmitter called hypocretin, or orexin.
释放一种神经递质 叫做下视丘分泌素或食欲肽
This stuff helps us stay awake and alert during the day.
这种物质能够帮助我们在白天保持警惕和清醒
Getting out and taking a quick walk in the sun
出门去阳光下走走
might just be all you need to keep the rest of the day running smoothly.
也许正是能帮你在余下的一天里保持清醒的那一步妙棋
If these four tips don’t work for you,
如果这四点对你来说都没用
it’s probably time to bite the bullet…
那你只能下狠手了
Sometimes there’s only one solution
通常你眼前只有一条路:
and that’s to TAKE A NAP!
那就是打个盹!
Thanks for watching folks, if you’ve got any chemistry questions,
感谢大家的收看 如果你们有任何化学方面的问题
post them down in the comments, hit the thumbs up button,
在视频下方评论并给我们点个赞
and subscribe on the way out.
最后顺便关注一下
(Pleasuring music playing)
(音乐走起来~)

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

当你犯困的时候,除了倒头就睡之外的4个小技巧~

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

钧钧

审核员

审核员RS

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvEQBURrPow

相关推荐