未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何堆叠纸牌

How to Stack Playing Cards | WIRED

In a recent episode of “Obsessed”
在最近一期的“痴迷”系列中
we saw Bryan Berg build an eight-foot-tall spaceship
我们看到布莱恩·伯格用纸牌搭建了一个高八英尺的宇宙飞船
out of cards with nothing holding it together
搭建纸牌飞船 除了精巧的设计外
except good design.
他没有使用任何东西
And he made it look easy.
搭建纸牌飞船看起来很轻松
But how easy is it?
但真的很容易吗?
Berg is gonna give us a quick lesson on the basics,
伯格将给我们上一节基础速成课
like how to use your hands as tools
例如如何运用双手
and what shape to start with.
以及从什么形状搭起
Once you master those simple skills
一旦你掌握了这些简单的操作
you can use them to build pretty much anything.
就可以用它们搭建几乎所有东西
I’m here to show you
我在这里向你展示
how to turn ordinary playing cards into something amazing.
如何把普通纸牌变为令人称奇的作品
[Narrator] Fist step, here’s a list of don’ts.
首先以下是你不应该做的事
第一步:操作场所
You’re not gonna wanna try to do this on shag carpet,
不要在地毯上搭建
you’re not gonna wanna try to do it maybe on glass.
也不要在玻璃上操作
Something that has a little more texture to it.
我们应该在更有质感的地方搭建
Just a normal tabletop.
普通的桌面就可以了
Also, don’t try it outside, don’t try it in front of a fan,
而且不要在户外 不要在风扇前
don’t do it in a moving vehicle.
不要在行驶的车辆中操作
Those things are all problematic.
这些都会出问题的
[Narrator] To build your foundation
为了打好基础
Berg advises against the traditional triangle shape.
伯格不建议把基底搭建成传统三角形
Instead, he starts with squares and right angles.
而是从正方形和直角起步
第二步 四牌方框
I’m gonna hold the first card in my left hand, I’m just gonna park it here.
我用左手拿着第一张纸牌准备放在这
So it’s really hard, but you gotta remember,
这一步真的很难 但你记住
not until you’ve got all four of these cards put together are you gonna let go.
直到把四张纸牌搭在一起你才能松手
There’s the fourth card, still wiggling,
这是还在摇摆不定的第四张纸牌
but look, I’m just gonna lean all four of those together.
看 我把这四张斜靠在一起
This is a little sloppy.
这样随意些
Each one of them is leaning in.
每张纸牌都彼此靠着
Notice each one is at the halfway point.
注意每一张都靠在中点处
And notice that I’ve created a little box in the center.
而且注意我在中间搭出了一个小方框
This is the fundamental beginning cell of any card house,
无论哪种纸牌屋
from small to massive.
起始位置都是这样的基本结构
If you can accomplish this little box and get that to happen,
如果成功搭出了这个小方框
you’re really like 90% of the way there.
你就成功了90%
But I’m just gonna keep making these little boxes.
我将继续搭这样的小方框
And as I go
像这样
this will kinda turn into what I call the grid.
它会变成我说的网格
[Narrator] He has a couple extra little tips
他还有一些小窍门
to get you from the first story,
让你从第一层
to the second, to the third, fourth, fifth,
到第二层 第三层 第四层 第五层
however tall you wanna go.
无论你想要多高
第三步:封顶
I’m just gonna quickly throw a little roof on this.
我将迅速在上面放置少量纸牌作为屋顶
You’re really just trying to get the most even roofing that you can,
你要尽可能地搭出最平整的屋顶
that isn’t five cards thick in one place
不要在一处放五张纸牌
and one card thick in another in the very center.
而是纸牌要放在彼此中间
So imagine it getting thicker, and thicker,
想象 屋顶中间变得越来越厚
and thicker in the middle,
越来越厚
but not so much on the edges.
但边缘不用太厚
You’re gonna create this dome effect on your roof.
你要在屋顶上制造圆顶效果
And what that’s gonna cause is your cards to dance around,
这样即使纸牌四处晃动
they’re not gonna wanna sit.
它们也不会倒塌
But you’ll notice I did put the numbers up.
但你发现我把数字面朝上了
The numbers are up because typically
之所以用数字面朝上
playing cards are sorta shaped like this.
是因为玩纸牌通这样摆放
And that means that every card
那意味着每张纸牌
kinda creates two contact points.
有两个连接点
And that card’s just gonna wanna sit there.
这样它就可以在这里立住
All right.
好了
If it were like this, that card’s gonna wanna dance around.
如果你这样摆放 纸牌就会四处晃动
[Narrator] When you put all these steps together
当你结合所有这些步骤
you have endless options of what you can build.
想搭建什么就能搭建什么
And you’ll be surprised at how strong your card houses are.
你一定会惊讶 纸牌屋的坚固程度
And to prove it, Berg is gonna build another grid,
为了证明 伯格准备再搭一个网格
and then stress-test it.
然后进行承重测试
Okay, so we’re gonna build the same grid we built before.
好了 我们正在搭建之前那样的网格
I’m gonna use two or three cards at a time
我打算一次用两张或三张纸牌
to just kind of beef up the strength of this thing a little bit.
来稍微增强它的承重力
And you could do it with one card,
你也可以用一张纸牌做
depending on what you want to do with this thing.
这取决于你想用它做什么
I double them up, triple them up a layer,
我一次用两张 三张纸牌来搭建
to just make it more of a brick house, less of a card house.
这使得纸牌屋更像是砖块屋
So that when the clumsiest person in the room is moving around, which is me,
当小屋里行动最笨拙的人 也就是我
and I get too close to it, that just the slightest draft
四处移动时靠近它所产生的小气流
doesn’t cause it to start to fall apart.
不会导致它的解体
These larger structures become really strong.
这些大型结构非常坚固
So you might have something sitting around
或许你身边有东西可以用来
that you can use to stress-test your house of cards.
检测纸牌屋的承重性能
So in this case I just happen to have a concrete block sitting here.
这里恰好有一个混凝土砌块
And I’m just gonna set it on there.
我把它放上去
[Bryan tapping and pounding]
[伯格敲击混凝土砌块]
Do we have another one?
还有混凝土砌块吗?
Do we have another one?
你还有吗?
《连线杂志》

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

此视频讲述了如何把普通的游戏纸牌堆成令人称奇的作品

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Charlie.

审核员

审核员SRY

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F6j4e1C4Zk

相关推荐