ADM-201 dump PMP dumps pdf SSCP exam materials CBAP exam sample questions

每天如何充满动力地起床 – 译学馆
未登陆,请登陆后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

每天如何充满动力地起床

How to Solve the "I Wake Up With No Motivation" Problem

不知道你怎么样 但我对
I don’t know about you, but I am an absolute sucker
那些文章中仔细描写的
for those kinds of articles that detail
知名作家和其它名人的
the daily habits and the morning routines
日常习惯以及晨间日常一脸懵逼
of famous authors and other well-known people.
我最近读书发现
I was reading one recently, and I noticed there was
作家们在晨间日常
this disparity between the morning routines
和投入工作的时间分配上各有差异
and the time at which a lot of authors get to work.
比如作家村上春树
For instance, the author Haruki Murakami
有着IQ84和发条鸟年代记
who wrote IQ84 and The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle,
及其他作品 喜欢
among other books, liked to wake up
早4点起床
at 4:00 AM in the morning and write
然后写作五六个小时再去做其他事
for five or six hours before doing anything else
当他处于小说写作模式时
when he was in novel writing mode.
这点和欧内斯特•海明威非常像
This is pretty similar to what Ernest Hemingway did as well.
不过 你会发现有些作家如玛格丽特•阿特伍德
On the other hand, you’ve got authors like Margaret Atwood,
也起得很早
who still woke up pretty early in the morning,
但她喜欢拖延并且习惯
but tended to procrastinate and liked to
过好一会儿才进入写作状态
get into her writing later in the day.
这启示我 你可以成为一个成功的作家
What that says to me is you can be a successful author
或在任何领域获得成功
or really have success in any field
而不需要按照一个特定的日程
without adhering to a specific daily schedule
或模式行事
or pattern of doing things.
关于这点 几周以前我在
It’s in that context that I want to answer a question
推特上回答了一个问题
that I got on Twitter a couple of weeks ago.
“对于某些前一天晚上安排好每件事”
“Do you have any advice for somebody”
“但在第二天早上失去所有动力的人”
“who plans out everything the night before”
“你有什么建议吗?”
“but then loses all motivation the next morning?”
首先 我想对
First and foremost, I want to give props
这个前一天晚上规划好所有事的人
to this person for planning out their day
表示支持
the night before.
我认为这是一个很好的习惯
I think that is an excellent habit to get into.
这也是我每日必做的事
It’s what I do in my daily schedule.
我认为它很好地将你的
I think it creates a nice separation
计划和实际操作区分了开来
between your planning mode and your doing mode.
至少就我而言 当我醒来时
At least in my case, when I wake up,
它会让我觉得
it makes me feel a little bit
和过去的我建立起某种联系
beholden to my past self and that helps me
并促使我完成计划
actually do what I planned to do.
话不多说 让我们
With that being said, though, let’s get into
直入主题寻找答案吧
some solutions for this problem.
今天要讲的第一点
The first idea I have for you today
要回到前面提及的
goes back to that disparity between
著名作家们各自日常安排的差异
the different daily schedules of famous authors.
如果你目前的日程不起作用
If your current daily schedule isn’t working for you,
那试着改变一下
try changing it up.
我觉得有两种人
You see, I think there are two different kinds of people,
也有两种方法
and hence there are two solutions
对于如何规划日程
for how to structure your day.
一种人
On one hand, you have people who do
早起第一件事就是做最重要的事
their best work first thing in the morning.
如村上春树和海明威
These are the people like Hemingway and Murikami.
他们几乎刚出被窝
People who just basically roll out of bed
就能直接开始当天最艰巨的任务
and get straight to work on the hardest task of the day.
如果你觉得你是这类人
If you think you’re that kind of a person,
或不清楚但想测验一下的话
or maybe you don’t know and you want to do an experiment,
试着把最难的工作
try putting the most difficult task
提到日程表的最前面
on your daily plan first, and then tackle that
一觉醒来就去处理它
right when you wake up in the morning.
如果一下子想不到
If at first glance you don’t really know
最有挑战性的任务
what your most challenging task is,
看下日程并问问自己
take a look at your daily plan and ask yourself,
这些任务中
which of these tasks do I have
最抵触哪一项
the most resistance to starting.
正如作家史蒂芬•帕里斯菲尔德在他的
As the author Steven Pressfield put it
杰作《艺术之战》提到的
in his excellent book The War of Art,
“就像浮在油面上的磁针”
“Like a magnetized needle floating on a surface of oil,”
“指向正北时受到的无限阻挠”
“Resistance will unfailinglypoint to true north,”
“意味着它最想要用这个动作”
“meaning that calling or action it most wants”
“来阻止我们行动”
“to stop us from doing.”
“我们可以利用这个原理”
“We can use this.”
“像一根指南针一样”
“We can use this as a compass.”
“利用阻力来给自己导航”
“We can navigate by Resistance,”
“让它引导我们跟随着那个号召”
“letting it guide us to that calling or action”
“在处理其他事情之前”
“that we must follow before all others.”
好了 这个方案
Now, while trying this strategy out
也许能让你在早晨更有动力
might help you be more motivated in the morning,
也许不可以
it also might not.
所以我觉得可以
That’s why I think it’s important
做个实验看看你是
to experiment a bit to see which category
哪一类人
of people you fall into.
因为还有第二类人
Because there is a second category of people,
我觉得我属于其中
and I think that I fall into the second category.
这些人需要积蓄
These are the kind of people who need to build up
一些生产动力
a bit of productive momentum before
在开展最具有挑战性的工作前
they get into the most challenging work of the day.
现在你大概又在想“生产动力”是什么意思了
Now maybe you’re wondering what “productive momentum” means.
为了解释明白 我想讲个故事
To explain this, I want to tell you a story
是几年前一个朋友
about a piece of advice a friend gave me
给我的一条建议
a few years ago.
他说当我在开始
He told me that when I’m procrastinating
一个具有挑战性的大项目时拖延的话
on starting a big, challenging task,
我应该去洗碗
I should go do the dishes.
原因是洗碗只是一件家务事
The reason for that is that dishes are a chore,
它们是任务 但属于他所说的
they are work, but they’re what he called
低级任务
low level work.
洗碗不会被认为是一个要求很高的任务
Doing the dishes is not a cognitively demanding task,
意味着不需要太多
which means there’s not a whole lot
心理抗拒就可以开始做
of mental resistance to starting them.
但是一旦你进入那个状态
But once you get into the flow of doing them,
包括其他家务及低级任务
or really any other kind of chore or low level task,
你就开始积蓄生产动力了
you start to build up some productive momentum.
大脑进入工作模式
You get your brain into work mode.
这种动力可以带你
That momentum can carry you into
进入到早前一直在拖延的
that more challenging task that you were
更具挑战性的任务上
procrastinating on earlier.
所以如果你不是那种
So if you’re not the kind of person
能一早醒来就做最有
who can start doing your most challenging work
挑战性工作的人
first thing in the morning,
我觉得可以试试
I think you should try to integrate that process
把积蓄生产动力
of building productive momentum
纳入你的日程中
right into your daily schedule,
通过建立一个晨间日常
and you do that by building a morning routine.
现在我们要真正讨论一下
Now we’ll definitely talk more about
未来的晨间日常
morning routines in the future,
我也会跟你们分享我的日程细节
and I’ll be sharing mine with you in detail.
在开始之前 如果你
But to get you started, if you don’t
还没有自己的晨间日常的话
have a morning routine right now,
坐下来拿张纸然后写下
sit down with a piece of paper and create a list
3到5个
of three to five habits that you’ll do
一早醒来就会做的事情
when you wake up first thing in the morning.
事情可以很简单
These things can be easy.
关键是你开始积蓄
But the key is that they start to build up
一些生产动力
some of that productive momentum,
为一天做好准备
and get you ready for the day.
这些事可以是冥想
They can be things like meditating,
做早餐 散步或者健身
cooking breakfast, going for a walk or going to the gym.
任何让你进入生产思维模式的事
Really anything that gets you in a productive mindset.
现在不管你是
Now whether you’re that kind of person
一出被窝就能立即工作的人
who can roll out of bed and start working right away,
还是需要晨间日常的人
or you’re the kind of person who needs a morning routine,
我都有一些建议 你可以尝试一下
I do have a couple more ideas that you can try out as well.
首先 如果你做不完
First off, if you don’t tend to get all the things
日程表上的所有事
in your daily plan done each and every day,
先尽量少安排一点任务
try putting fewer things on that plan in the first place.
这就是那些书像
It’s a concept that’s talked about in books like
《快速得到结果的方法》
Getting Results the Agile Way,
和《效率工程》
and The Productivity Project,
里提到的概念 叫"三大定律"
called the Rule of Three.
它建议你挑出日程表中
This concept advises boiling your daily task list
最重要的三件事
down to the three most important items
必须完成 其他事都别放
that must be done, and nothing else.
我觉得是否三件事
Now, I don’t think there’s anything particularly
不是很重要
special about the number three,
我喜欢这个理念
but I do like this concept because it’s focused
是因为它帮你减小了
on helping you narrow that gap
计划和实际的差距
between what you plan to do and what you execute on.
因为如果你总保持着这个差距
Because if you’re constantly maintaining this gap,
每天早上醒来时
you’re waking up every day,
你潜意识里的预期是
and you have this subconscious expectation
你今天不会完成计划的
that you’re not going to get done what you planned.
这只会扼杀你的动力
That can only kill your motivation.
相反地 如果你消除了这个差距
On the flip side, if you eliminate that gap
每天完成计划中的事
and you consistently do what you set out to do,
第二天醒来时会有更多动力
you’re going to wake up with a lot more drive to do it
因为有信心能完成
because there’s that confidence there.
最后我要说的
The last idea I want to talk about here
也许是最重要的一点
might be the most important.
是推动动力
It’s the difference between push motivation
和拉动动力的区别
and pull motivation.
托尼•若宾斯有句话
There’s this quote from Tony Robbins
我很喜欢 说的是
that I really like that goes,
“动力分为两种”
“There are two different kinds of motivation:”
“推动需要毅力 但是毅力不会持久”
“Push requires willpower, and willpower never lasts.”
“拉动力才会持久 它会让你兴奋”
“What will last is pull, having something so exciting,”
“吸引你 让你强烈渴望”
“so attractive, so you desire so much”
“让你魂牵梦萦难以入睡”
“that you have a hard time going to sleep at night.”
“你一早醒来”
“You get up so early in the morning”
“想着赶快进入下一步”
“and you take it to the next level.”
我想引用这句话
I wanted to include this quote because,
是因为至少在理想状态下我完全同意
At least on an ideal level, I absolutely agree with it.
这在很大程度上解释了
I think that it does play a large part
为什么有些人像村上和海明威
in why people like Murikami and Hemingway
一早起来就认真工作
got up and worked so hard first thing in the morning.
他们有这种压倒性的意念
They had this overbearing idea
一直拉着他们 让他们
just pulling at them and making them
不想做其他事
want to do nothing else.
但我觉得这也是他们的性格
But I also think that that was their personality,
也有别的作家
and that there are other authors out there,
或者其他领域的人
other people in different fields,
以另一种方式工作
who work in different ways.
我是一个比较现实的人
I’m also a bit of a realistic person,
知道你可能还在上学
because I know you might be in school,
或正在工作
or you might be in a job right now,
或者你处于
or you might be in that part of your journey
一段苦难的旅途中
where you’re kind of just having to embrace the grind
你对所做的没有完全的热情
and there’s not a whole lot of passion in what you do,
但这仍是过程中必要的一部分
but it’s still a necessary part of the process.
假如你恰巧处在这种情形中
If you do happen to be in that situation
你的确没有某些
where you just don’t have something
可以拉动着前行的东西
pulling at every fiber of your being
让你想一天工作25小时
and making you want to work 25 hours a day,
你无需等着那些事情出现
you don’t have to wait for that thing to show up
来获得早晨工作的动力
to gain motivation to work in the morning.
我觉得你可以从
I think you can gain some of the benefits
细节化事情中获得一些好处
of that idea by simply building something smaller
或许这会牵引着你把稍弱
that does pull you in maybe a weaker
但仍然重要的方法用在晨间日常上
but still significant way into your morning routine.
除了这些可以帮你
In addition to those habits that help you
积蓄生产动力的习惯外
build that productive momentum,
我觉的你还应该
I think you should also have something
做些你早晨醒来时
that you truly look forward to doing
真正期望做的事
when you wake up in the morning.
可以是很简单的小事
It can be really small.
于我而言 我喜欢在早晨做的事之一
For me, one of my favorite things to do in the morning
是到户外短途散步
is to just go outside for a short walk
听听播客或者有声书
and listen to a podcast or an audiobook.
这可能对某些人而言比较无聊
That might sound mundane to some people,
但是它使我期待新一天的开始
but it did make me look forward to starting my day
并且提升我的整体动力水平
and that raises my overall motivation level
去投身到我的工作之中
to get into my work.
现在 当提及更有动力地起床时
Now, when it comes to waking up more motivated,
这些方法不是唯一你可以做的事
these ideas are certainly not the only things you can do,
但你会发现它们益处多多
but I do think you’ll find them beneficial
如果你在日程里实施的话
if you try implementing them into your daily schedule.
如果你有其他点子
If you’ve got additional ideas,
我希望在下面的留言里看到你的评论
I would love to hear from you down in the comments below.
如果你喜欢这个视屏并且学到了些新东西
If you enjoyed this video and learned something new,
你就点赞支持这个频道
you can leave a Like to support this channel.
如果你还没有订阅 那就现在订阅吧
If you’re not subscribed yet, you can do so right there.
你也可以借鉴我书里的内容
You can also get a free copy of my book
点击这里获得更多
on earning better grades by clicking right there,
你还能通过点击链接
and you can find another video on this channel
找到其他视频
by clicking right there.
此外 如果你想获得播客片段
Additionally, if you want to get a podcast episode
关于我的动力战略及日常习惯
that’s all about my motivation strategies and daily habits,
你也可以点击这里倾听
you can click right there and listen
你心仪的内容
to your heart’s content.
感谢收看
Thanks for watching.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

动机是成功的起点,那么当动机低下怎么办,来看今天的视屏吧~

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Ayan

审核员

SC

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqzhCI-uQf0

相关推荐