未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

当你无聊时如何打发时间

How To SMASH DAYS When You Don't Feel Like It - Jocko Willink

What do you do on the days when you’re just not feeling it?
当你提不起兴趣时你会如何消磨时间?
Those days.
那些日子啊
Those days when I’m tired or worn out
当我劳累或者精疲力尽时
or just basically sick of the grind
或者只是厌倦了工作时
what I do on those days.
我会做些什么
I go anyways.
我坚持做事
I get it done even if I’m just going through the motions.
即使做做样子我也会完成它
I go through the motions.
我走过场
I don’t really want to work out I work out.
我真的不想锻炼 我也会去锻炼
I really don’t want a hammer on a project,
我真的不想努力完成一个项目
I hammer on the project.
我还是会努力做这个项目
Don’t really want to get up and get out of bed.
我不想早起离开床
Yeah,
是的
I get up and get out of bed.
我还是会早起离开床
Now,
现在
these could be signals that you need some time off
这些可能是你需要休息一段时间的信号
and those signals might be right,
这些信号可能是对的
they could be correct but
它们可以是对的 但是
don’t take today off.
不要虚度光阴
Not today wait until tomorrow,
不要拖到明天
don’t give in to the immediate gratification
不要屈从于即刻的满足
that is whispering in your ear,
那是诱惑萦绕于耳
shut that down do not listen to that little voice
关闭耳朵不要去听诱惑的低语
instead go through the motions.
而是去应付一下你该做的事
Lift the weights.
举重
Sprint the hill.
在山上跑步
Work on the project get out of bed
离开床去工作
Now as an overall rule I do not like procrastination
总的来说我不喜欢拖延
you need to get things done.
你需要完成任务
But if you are going to rest
但如果你要去休息
that is one thing that you should procrastinate on
这应当是一件被你拖延的事
that’s the one thing I want you to put off until tomorrow
这是一件我要你推迟到明天再做的事
and if when tomorrow comes
如果明天到来
you still feel like you need to rest or you need to take a break then okay take.
你还是觉得需要睡觉或者休息 这是可以的
Take it.
去做吧
But the chances are you won’t,
但你很可能不想这么做
you won’t need that rest.
你不需要休息
Chances are you will realize that the desire to rest was just weakness.
你会意识到 渴望去休息是软弱的表现
It was just the desire to take the path of least resistance
这是一种走阻力最小之路的渴望
the downhill path the easy path
走下坡路 走容易的路
and by simply going through the motions.
只是简单地应付一下事务
You overcame that path and you stayed on the righteous path
你避开了容易的路 而留在了正义之路
the discipline path you stayed on the war path
克己之路 抗争之路上
which is right where you know that you belong.
那才是你的正确归属

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

不要虚度光阴 即使你觉得无聊

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

Aftermath

审核员

审核员HJ

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67Vp7fTgQ3g

相关推荐