未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

如何设定目标

How to Set Goals - Jim Rohn | les Brown | Tony Robbins

设定目标的主要原因之一是
One of the major reasons for setting goals
实现目标的过程会造就你自己
is for what they make of you in achieving it.
我25岁开始工作时 老师就劝我说
My teacher advised me when I first got started at age 25
“吉姆 何不树立个成为百万富翁的目标呢”
he said, “Jim, why don’t you set a goal to become a millionaire?”
他说 “这个目标听起来很不错”
He said, “It’s got a nice ring to it.
“财产多到让你的会计惊叹不已”
You know, enough zeros to impress your accountant.”
他还说 “我会一直在你身边帮你”
And he said, “I’m here to help you.
“你才25岁 上大学一年了”
You’re only 25 years old. You’ve been to one year of college.
“你家庭美满 绝对有理由做这件事”
You’ve got a beautiful family, every reason to do it.
“何不设定个当百万富翁的目标呢?”
Why don’t you set a goal to become a millionaire?”
他告诉我 “你有要去做的理由”
And he said, “Here’s why.”
虽然我觉得他没必要告诉我有什么理由
And I thought he doesn’t need to teach me why.
拥有百万美元肯定是个好事啊
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a million dollars?
他说 “不 这样想你就错过了真正的意义”
He says, “No, then you’ll miss it.”
他说 “原因是”
He said, “Here’s why.
“实现目标的过程会造就你”
For what it will make of you… to achieve it.”
我告诉你 这句话改变了我的人生
I’m telling you that statement changed my life.
设定一些需要你努力才能达到的目标
Set the kind of goals that will make something of you to achieve it.
他说 “一旦你成为了百万富翁 最重要的就不是钱了”
He said, “Now, once you become a millionaire, what’s important is not the money.”
我当时觉得他的说法很奇怪
I thought that’s kind of strange teaching.
他说 “真的 钱不重要 你可以把钱全部捐出去”
He said, “Honest, it isn’t important.” He said that you could just give the money away.
但我更厉害 我直接破产了
Now I did better than that, I lost it all.
我31岁成了百万富翁 33岁却身无分文
At the time I was 31 I was a millionaire, but at the time I was 33 I was broke.
我稍后会和你们讲点儿这个故事
And I’ll tell you a little bit about that story later.
虽然我破产了 但你们猜怎么着
But when I lost all my money, guess what?
我发现乔菲先生说得对
I found out Mr. Joffe is right.
重要的并不是钱
What was valuable was not the money.
而是我为了赚钱而成为的样子
What was valuable was what I became to earn the money,
我拥有的能力 我对市场的了解程度
the skills I had, the knowledge I had about the market place,
支配我的价值观
the values that I had going for me,
这些都比钱更宝贵
they were more valuable than the money.
有句话你一定要记住
Here’s an important statement to remember:
你人生的价值不在于收获了什么
It’s not what you get that makes you valuable,
而在于你会成长为什么样的人
it’s what you become.
所以 你设定的目标要能够磨练你
So part of the key here is to set the kind of goals that will make something of you.
别把目标设得太低
Don’t set them too low,
那样你不会成长 不会去阅读
so that you don’t have to grow and you don’t have to read,
你不会去尝试 也不会去挑战自己
and you don’t have to try and you don’t have to stretch.
所以别把目标设得太低了
Don’t set them too low.
还有 不要放弃自己的原则
And then, don’t sell out.
不要追求那些违背你的道德或价值观
Don’t go for something that’s going to cost you your virtue or cost you your values,
或需要你出卖原则的东西
or sell out your principles.
你可以遵循一个很好的中庸之道
There’s a good middle road here to follow:
设定目标能够激励你
Goals that will inspire,
帮助你成长 改变和进步
goals that will help you grow, change, develop,
让你变得更加优秀
and become better than you.
实现目标的关键在于你自己
The major key to your reaching your goals is you.
没人会比你更努力地去实现你的梦想
Nobody’s going to work on your dream harder than you.
请相信我这句话
Trust me on that word.
要想梦想成真 就得自己承担责任
You’ve got to take responsibility to make it happen.
如果你一开始就成功了 那当然好
If it happens when you come out the gate, fine,
但如果你失败了 那又怎样呢
but if you fail, so what?
重新开始 再重新开始 再重新开始
Come back again and again and again and again,
如果这是你热爱的事情 如果这是你的激情所在
if it’s something that you love, if it’s your passion,
你就不断尝试直到成功为止
until you do it.
乔治·伯纳·萧曾经说过
George Bernard Shaw said,
“生活中 那些能获得成功的人”
“The people that make it in this life,
“都会四处寻找自己想要的环境”
they look around for the circumstances that they want
“如果找不到 他们会创造一个出来”
and if they can’t find them, they create them.”
还有件事值得一提
Here’s something else.
成功非易事
It’s hard.
当年 我为母亲购买第一栋房子时
When I bought the first home for my mother,
我没去查询房屋产权
and they did I…and I didn’t do a title search,
结果一个人把我给起诉了
and a guy sued me.
我不得不搬离这栋美丽的大房子
And I had to move out from the big beautiful home.
新搬去的房子蟑螂为患 我又让她搬出去
I brought her to a roach-infested home I moved her out of.
邻居们走出来 问她
And the neighbors came out and said,
“亲爱的 你回来啦”
“Baby you’re back. “
– “是的”- “发生什么了”
-“Yes. ” -“What happened? “
“我儿子失去了房子 他没调查房屋产权”
“My boy lost the house. He didn’t do a title search,
“结果房子被没收了 我们必须搬走”
and we had to get out, they foreclosed on the house.
“他交不出5万美元给扣留财产的人”
He didn’t have the $50,000 to pay the guy who put a lien on the property. “
一切都毁了
It was devastating.
但是我想告诉你
And let me tell you something.
这一切都值得
It was worth it,
因为我90天后买了一栋更大更好的房子
because I came back 90 days later, I got a bigger and better house.
短短90天 我专注于目标 你也应该这样做
90 days later. I stayed focused on the goal and that’s the thing which you want to do.
专注于你的目标
Stay focused on your goal.
集中精力办要事
Keep the main thing the main thing.
在此过程中 你会受到干扰
You’re going to have distractions, that’s a part of the process.
但干扰只算个挑战 它并不能阻止你
It’s not there to stop you, it’s only there to challenge you.
你要做的是从中得到成长
You want to grow through it.
罗伯特·舒勒好像曾说过
You know I think it was Robert Schuller who said,
“艰苦的时光终将过去 坚强的人必将苦尽甘来”
“Tough times never last, but tough people do.”
集中精力办要事
Keep the main thing the main thing.
就算日子多么艰熬 也不要放弃
You going through hell? Don’t stop.
继续前进 这才是最重要的 继续努力
Keep moving, that’s the name of the game. Keep on swinging.
我很喜欢《铁窗喋血》这部电影
One of my favorite movies is Cool Hand Luke,
主角是保罗·纽曼 不知道你看过没有
and Paul Newman, I don’t know if you have seen the movie,
电影中 冷手卢克在跟一个人搏斗
but there’s a scene where Cool Hand Luke is fighting a guy,
对手是大个子 “砰”一声就把卢克打倒
guy’s a big dude just kept knocking him down. BANG!
卢克倒下了几次 但总会站起来 大个子又将他打倒
That’s a couple of knocking down, but Cool Hand would get up. He’d knock him down. BANG!
不久 还在里面的大个子对卢克说“躺着吧 别起来”
And pretty soon the guy who’s still inside says, “Stay down, Cool Hand, stay down!”
卢克又站起来 “砰”一声又被打倒了
Cool Hand Luke would get back up again, the guy would knock him down, BANG!
大个子再喊 “都叫你别站起来了”
The guy says, “Stay down, man! Stay down!”
卢克又站起来 又“砰”一声被打倒
Cool Hand would get back up again, the guy would knock him down, BANG!
过了一会儿 大个头厌倦了打倒卢克
And after a while, the guy got tired of knocking Cool Hand down,
卢克又站起来 所有人都走开了
and Cool Hand stood up, everybody walked away,
只剩卢克一人还握紧拳头
and he was still swinging in the wing, swinging. Nobody was there but him.
这就是我
That’s who I am.
了不起的冷手卢克 你也要像他一样
Cool Hand Luke, that’s who you want to be, Cool Hand Luke.
只要坚持下去 整个世界都会为你让路
You keep on swinging, and the universe will yield to you.
上天会派个天使来救你 下令说
It will dispatch angels to come rescue you and say, “Back off!
“困难消散 他要什么就给他吧”
Give him whatever he wants, give her what she wants,
“今天咱们去找个弱者来欺负吧”
let’s go find a wimp today.”
人生就是这样 虽然艰难 但是值得
That’s the way life is, it’s hard, but it’s worth it.
你的努力让人生变得有意义
What it will make it worth it for you.
尼采曾说 “当你清楚为什么而活时 一切苦楚都可以忍受了”
Nietzsche said, “If you know the why for living, you can endure almost any how.”
我要你花点时间
I want you to take the time,
写下12个你不能失败的理由
and write down 12 reasons on why you won’t fail.
因为当艰难时刻来临时 它们会发挥作用
Because when the tough times come, and they’re going to come,
人生总会有措手不及的时候
when life hits you on the blind side, and that’s going to happen,
当孩子开始发脾气
your children start going crazy,
或者当你以为会伴你终身的那个人
or someone you thought you’d be married to for the rest of your life,
就像我经历过的那样 要求跟你分手时
like I went through, may decide they want a divorce.
这就是人生
(That’s) called life.
让你坚持努力下去的
What is it that can keep you going,
你的12个理由 就是能支撑你的拐杖
your reason will be your rod and staff that comfort you,
它会拄着你度过那段时间
to take you through that process.
我告诉你 你是可以实现自己梦想的
I can tell you that it’s possible, you can live your dreams.
去认识一些有利于你学习和成长的人非常必要
It’s necessary that you surround yourself with people you can learn from and grow from.
如果把目标写下 你就会每天朝着目标努力
If you write your goals down, you work on ’em every day.
如果你下了决心 就一定会想变得成功
If you have a made-up mind, I’m going to make it.
不断在自己身上下功夫很重要
It’s necessary that you constantly work on yourself
去看 去听一些正面的事例
reading positive material, listening to positive material,
参加研讨会和讲习班
going to seminars and workshops,
投资自己 找个教练
investing in yourself, getting a coach.
必须是你自己 为自己的成功负起责任
And it’s you, you gotta take personal responsibility to make it happen.
不要把自己看作是牺牲品
Don’t see yourself as a victim, and it’s hard.
改变自己的人生很难
It’s hard, changing your life is hard.
当你很难受时 还要起床去工作
Getting up, working when you’re in pain is hard.
这太难了
It’s hard, it’s hard.
当你想尽力改善自己和家庭状况
Working when you are trying to make something happen for you and the family,
回到家里 面对的却是人间炼狱时 努力吧
you go home and you’re facing a living hell.
你的心理 感情和精神需要补给营养
Well you’ll need to refuel and replenish yourself mentally and emotionally and spiritually,
然而你还要和你的家庭抗争
and you gotta battle in your home base.
要你打起精神 非常的难
It’s hard to keep your spirit up, it’s hard.
那些看不到愿景的人们
And people don’t see the vision.
他们不相信你会成功 他们会说 “你可以指望我啊”
They don’t believe in you, they’d say, “Oh you can count on me,”
但他们并不会在你身边 他们糊弄了你
and they’re not there, they just lied.
只有在需要你时 他们才会出现
They’re only there when they need you.
我告诉你 这太难了
It’s hard, I can tell you.
但是这种你必须做出的牺牲是值得的
It’s worth it, the sacrifices you have to make,
凭我的经验 我会告诉你
I can tell you from my experience,
牺牲是值得的 因此花点时间去写下
it’s worth it, so take the time to write down,
你不能放弃的12个理由
what are those 12 reasons on why you won’t give up?
是什么让你的牺牲变的值得
What is it that will make it worth it for you?
找到理由之后 你能产生动力
And once you find that, you will create some momentum in your life,
一切就会水到渠成
and then, it’s done.
我不知道你的目标是什么
I don’t know what your goals are,
我不知道你的梦想是什么
I don’t know what your dreams are.
但是我知道 你有成就大事的潜质
Here’s what I know about you: you have greatness within you.
我对你的了解的地方在于 虽然我不认识你
Here’s what I know about you, and I don’t even know you,
但就我的经验来讲
but based upon my own experience,
我知道你是被有目的性的挑选出来的
you were chosen, on purpose, for a purpose.
你从四亿个精子中脱颖而出
One out of four hundred million sperms.
你有成大事的资质 但成大事一种选择
You have greatness within you, but greatness is a choice.
并不是你的命运
It’s not your destiny.
这个抉择你每天都要做
It’s a choice that you have to make every day.
选择这天为你服务的人
Choose ye this day whom ye shall serve.
选择平庸 或者选择成大事
The mediocre part of yourself, or the greatness that you were chosen for.
如何才能对生命做出持久的改变
What does it take to successfully create a lasting change in your life,
而不是只有个贯穿一年的新年愿望
to not only have a New Year’s resolution you follow through on,
而去真正产生持久的改变
but really have a lasting change? Well,
持久改变的第一步 很像许下一个新年愿望
the first step for lasting change is very much like making a New Year’s resolution.
基本上一样 首先你要有个愿景
Fundamentally it’s the same, the first step is you got to have a vision,
愿景是你非常想要的东西
a vision for what it is you really truly want,
不是你自以为想要 或者应该得到的东西
not what you think you want or what you should have.
有些人的新年愿望是 “我要戒掉吃糖”
I mean, one of most people’s New Year’s resolutions are, “I’m going to stop eating sugar,
“我要戒烟 我要减10磅”
you know, I’m going to stop smoking, I’m going to lose 10 pounds.”
问题是 对大多数人来说 这样的愿望不激励人
The problem with that is, it’s not very inspiring for most people.
因为它不告诉你 你会获得什么
You know, it’s not telling you what you’re going to get,
它只是在限制你的行为
it’s only what you’re not going to do,
这样你很难去为它努力
and it’s kind of hard to have you move forward with that.
一个愿景要能让你有所创造
A vision is about what you’re here to create.
一个有效的愿景要能让你兴奋起来
A vision that really works is one that excites you.
如果你告诉自己 “我的愿望 我的目标”
If you say, “Well my… you know, my resolution, my goal,
“我这月 这周 今年的目标是减去很多磅”
my outcome for this month, this week, this year is to lose X number of pounds,”
也可以 但它毫无吸引力
that’s OK, but it’s not very compelling.
你的愿景得有吸引力
It has to be a compelling vision,
它要有能拉动你的力量
it gotta have something that has the power to pull you,
而不是要你强迫自己去做的事
not something you have to push yourself to do.
这两种不同的动力中
Well, the two different kinds of motivation,
推力需要意志力 但意志力没法一直持续
push requires willpower, and willpower never lasts.
但引力就会持久
What will last is pull,
一个能让你激动的 充满吸引力的愿景
having something so exciting, so attractive,
它让你渴望不已
so… something that you desire so much
让你夜晚睡觉时辗转反侧
that you have a hard time going to sleep at night
让你一早醒来就斗志昂扬 想取得进展
and get so up early in the morning to rock it and take it to the next level.
你要创造的就是这样的愿景 它不是说有就有的
That’s what you’re looking to create. That isn’t easy to get,
我们要参加研讨会等活动的原因之一
but one of the reasons we do seminars and events,
我们觉得 “做那干啥 读本书什么的就行了”
we say, you know, “Why do that? Why not just read a book or something?”
是因为身处于这类环境中
It’s because when you get in an environment
你会遇到许多处在行业顶尖的人
where you’re with people that are being put in a peak state
比如体育比赛
like when you’re going to a sporting event,
在家观看体育活动 虽然也会有点兴奋感
if you watch the sporting event at home, it might have a certain level of excitement,
但当你处在5万人的体育场时
but when you’re in a stadium with 50,000 people,
你会突然感受到完全和家里不同的兴奋感
suddenly it has a whole different level of intensity when we feel that,
我们坚持的底线取决于情感有多热烈
and the bottom line of our follow-through comes down to our emotional intensity.
有了不同心态 你就会想出更好 更燃的愿景
In a different state of mind, you’re going to come up with a much better and more exciting vision
总好过在新年隔天的早上 你微醺的坐在沙发上
than if you’re sitting on a couch going, “okay, what are my new resolutions for this year,”
想 今年我许个什么新年愿望好呢
and you’re doing it the morning after the year started, you’re a little inebriated
[笑声]
[Laughs]
身边还播放着足球赛
and the football game is on the background,
也许你没有专注力
probably not going to have the power of focus there.
也许你没有动力和精力
Probably not going to have the power, the energy, to create something
去创造一个能够牵动你的年度目标
that’s going to pull you for this year.
但你还是要去做
And you gotta do that.
所以你的愿景要有吸引力
So it’s gonna be a vision that’s compelling,
而且你很明白实现的过程中能有所收获
something that you know it’s going to be a gift to make sure that it happens.
除了要有具吸引力的愿景之外
And also, along with that compelling vision,
你也要有坚定的理由
you got to have strong enough reasons
让你即使面对困境也能坚持下去
that you’re going to follow through when the going gets tough.
大多数人都忽略了这件事
That’s one of the biggest things missing for most people.
他们会说 “这是我想做的事”
They say, “This is what I want to do,
“它让我兴奋不起来 没有吸引力”
it’s not very exciting, it’s not very compelling.”
最重要的是
But most importantly,
他们缺乏努力的坚定理由
they don’t have strong enough reasons to push themselves through
然而这是不可避免的挑战来临时
what’s going to be necessary to get that dream, to get that goal,
让梦想成真 目标实现必然的要素
when the inevitable challenges come up,
你节食的时候会挨饿 想吃东西 对吧
when you’re starving, hungry, and you’re trying to go on a diet, right?
你没有时间 承担着巨大的压力
When you got no time, you’re stressed out, you haven’t worked out,
还没有完成应该完成的任务
still that’s what you’re supposed to do.
当经济不景气的时候
When the economy gets tight,
你觉得想要做的事没法实现了
and what you thought you’re going to do, it doesn’t work,
因此你直接放弃这个目标 而不是另寻他路
and so you give up on the goal instead of finding another way to get there.
如果你有足够坚定的理由 就不会被害怕失败的心理支配
You don’t let the fear take you over if you’ve got strong enough reasons.
那些理由可以是正面的 也可以是负面的
Those reasons can be positive, or those reasons can also be negative.
比如说 “如果我不去做的话 会为此付出代价”
They can be, “if I don’t do this, it’s going to cost me,
“如果我真做到了 人生就会有所收获”
and if I do do this, this is what I’m going to gain in my life.”
先找个理由 答案会紧跟而来
Reasons come first, answers come second.
如果你心中有个足够有吸引力的愿景 并且你有足够坚定的理由
If you get a compelling vision, and you got strong enough reasons
它们会帮助你度过艰难的时光
that will push you through the tough times,
你能做到别人做不到的事情 而不是崩溃
you’re going to do things other people don’t do instead of collapsing.
即使你偏离了目标 你也不会说 “啊 我搞砸了”
Even if you get off target, you won’t go “Oh I blew it,”
你会重新瞄准目标 做出改变 实现目标
you’ll get right back on target, make the change, make things happen.
我知道你在生活中的许多领域已经这样做过了
And I know you’ve done this in many areas your life,
再想想当时是怎么做的吧
just think about it again.
今天我并不是在教你们些新东西
I’m not teaching you something really new here today.
我只是想提醒你们倾听自己的灵魂
I just want to remind you what your soul knows.
你需要做出改变 提高自己
You gotta change, you gotta improve,
为了能取得进步
and you’ve gotta go through a simple process fundamentally,
你基本上必须经历这个简单的过程
to make that progress.
第一步 有一个吸引人的愿景
First step, vision is compelling,
第二步 确保心中有足够坚定的理由来坚持到底
second step, make sure that there are strong enough reasons to follow through.
第三步 你必须每天都回想和感受这个愿景
Third step, you got to review it and feel it every day.
我的意思是 无论什么 你曾经有过这样的经历吗
I mean, anything! Have you ever had this happen in your life,
你曾经有非常想拥有什么东西吗
has there been anything in your life that you’ve ever
你对它充满了渴望
wanted so badly, you were so desirous of it,
你太想要它了
you’ve got such a hunger for it,
以至于你会不停的想到它
that you couldn’t stop thinking about it.
这个愿景可以是想转次行
Could’ve been a career move,
可以是童年时想要的一辆车
Could’ve been when you were a kid,
可以是谈场恋爱
a car, it could have been a relationship,
可以是任何你深深痴迷的东西
it could have been anything, but you were obsessed.
你想要实现它
You wanted to make this happen,
你想要自己的人生也能拥有它
you wanted to attract this to your life,
你想要 就是想要这个东西
you wanted, you just wanted something,
你甚至不知道如何去得到它
and you didn’t even know how to get it.
但它对你仍充满吸引力 以至于每天你都会想它
But it was so compelling to you, you kept thinking about it every day,
展望它 想象它 感受它
envisioning it, imagining it, feeling it,
于是 事情真的成了
and then, stuff happened,
突然你开始得到了想要的人或者实现了目标
and suddenly you start to attract people or situations to your life,
好事成双
and it just came together like,
而你甚至连个总规划都没有 就是这样
you didn’t even have a total plan, it was just that
这就是你投入感情 认真关注的那部分
it was so a part of your focus,
经常这样做让你意识到
with so much intensity and emotion, so often,
要留意任何能帮你实现目标的事
that it sensitizes you to notice anything that could get you there.
你们大脑中有部分叫做 网状结构激活系统
There’s a part of your brain called the reticular activating system,
我们简称为RAS
for short we call it the RAS.
你脑中的这部分决定你会留意哪些东西
That part of your brain determines what you notice in the world.
这很重要
And it’s really important because
因为当你设定一个目标 并且有一个清晰的愿景
when you set a goal, when you get really clear in a vision.
你就会有坚定的理由来支撑自己 并经常回想它
there are strong enough reasons, and you review it enough,
它变成了你生活的一部分
it becomes a part of you.
你大脑的这部分会告诉你 “我要关注与此相关的任何事”
That part of your brain says, “Anything that relates to this, I need to notice.”
这就像 你曾经有没有买过某种车 或者某类衣服
It’s like, did you ever buy a certain kind of car, or maybe a certain outfit,
你会突然觉得这种车到处都是 这类外套哪都有人穿
and suddenly you see that car everywhere, those outfits everywhere.
你知道周围总是有这种车 但为什么现在才注意到
You know the cars were always around, but why do you see it now?
因为你大脑中的RAS知道 “这很重要 如今是我生活中的一部分”
because your RAS knows, “This is important, this is part of my world now.”
同样地 当你的愿景变的清晰而吸引人
Similarly, when you really get clear and it’s compelling,
你每天都回想它
and you’re reviewing it every day,
你心中有坚定的理由 每天回想它 感受它
you’ve got strong reasons, you’re reviewing it every day, and you’re feeling it,
你的大脑变得非常敏感 它会去注意任何能助你前进的东西
the brain becomes incredibly acute at noticing anything to get you to move forward.
这就是愿景的力量
That’s the, that’s the power of this.
你知道新年人们会下什么决心
You know what do people the New Year’s resolutions,
他们会许愿得到自己想要的东西
they come up with something they kind of want,
但不是一个很吸引人的愿景
it’s not a compelling vision,
他们没有足够坚定的理由
they don’t really have strong enough reasons,
除非他们意识到想要实现的愿望落空了
and they never review it again until they notice that they broke
否则他们不会再去回想
what states that they really want to have make happen,
因为他们不是真的下了决心
because they didn’t really resolve.
如果你坚定 有个吸引人的愿景
If you resolve, you got the vision, it’s compelling,
你天天想它 感受他 展望它 你一定能梦想成真
you review it daily, and you feel it, you envision it, and you experience it.
就是这么简单
Simple as it sounds.

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

设定一个有效的目标是成功的第一步

听录译者

搬那度

翻译译者

别滋米

审核员

审核员SX

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVQKM5kfiyE

相关推荐