未登录,请登录后再发表信息
最新评论 (0)
播放视频

没有眼镜如何看到

How to See Without Glasses

视觉可能是人类感官中最引人注目的了
Vision is arguably the most compelling human sense.
单词 故事和声音都使我们想象出那些奇怪的野兽和遥远的世界
Words and stories and sounds allow us to imagine strange beasts and faroff worlds, but seeing
但是看却能让我们确信它们存在
makes us truly believe they exist.
这就是为什么我们费如此大劲来矫正我们
And that’s why we place so much effort into correcting the optics of our eyes when they
近(远)视眼——用眼镜啊还是隐形啊或是做个手术啥的
don’t work – whether with glasses or contact lenses or surgery.
但如果你在关键的时候却视野模糊或者眼镜掉了 这里就有一个简单的小技巧
But if you’re in a pinch, bleary-eyed or missing your glasses, there’s a simple trick that
来使你能清楚的看见东西:用你的指头做一个很小很小的洞
will allow you to see clearly – just make a tiny, tiny hole using your fingers, look
通过它来看的话 世界又回到清晰了
through it, and the world will become clear again.
不论你度数多高都行——来吧 摘下眼镜试试!
This works no matter how blurry your vision is — take off your glasses and give it a try!
很神奇吧?
Amazing, right?!
但如果要解释这个魔术的话 我们就得知道视觉的原理是什么
But to explain this wizardry, we just need to remember how seeing works.
光 先从光源处发出 然后在物体上反射 之后进入你的
Light travels outwards from a source, bounces off of objects in its path, travels into your
眼睛并射在你的视网膜上 最后 产生一副图像
eye and onto your retina, where it forms an image.
如果你的眼睛没有晶状体 光就会从光源处直接打在你的视网膜的各个地方
If your eye had no lens, light from a single source would hit your retina in lots of places
并且形成一个极其模糊的东西——这恰好是我把照相机镜头
and result in a smeared-out mess – which is exactly what happens when I take the lens
拿掉的结果
off of my camera.
而晶状体将散发的光线聚焦到一个点上
A lens focuses that spread-out light back into a single point, corralling it into a
从而使它聚集在你的视网膜上形成一个清晰的图像
crisp image on your retina.
之后稍微刺激一下光敏神经 便在你的大脑中现实出图像了
And after a little excitation of light-sensitive nerves and interpretation from your brain,
你就能看到了
you see.
但是还有!
But wait!
当我们在看一个物体时 它的背景和前景通常是模糊的
When we look at an object, the background and foreground are usually blurry, because
这是因为透镜只能聚焦从一个距离来的光线
a lens can only focus light coming from one distance away.
如果一个物体太远或太近 它所反射的光将会散射在你的视网膜上
If an object is too near or too far, its light will again be spread out on your retina leaving
给你留下一个模糊的图像
you with a blur.
幸运的是 眼角肌可以通过挤压来调节晶状体
Fortunately, muscles in our eyes allow us to accommodate by squeezing the lens, which
从而改变其焦距来使我们看到不同距离的东西——除非
changes its focal length so we can see at different distances – except when we can’t,
它不能工作或者坏掉了 这时 我们就需要一副眼镜
or when our lenses become damaged – in which case we need glasses.
不像晶状体 小孔或者其他孔隙可以聚集从任何地方反射来的光线
Unlike a lens, a pinhole or other small opening can focus light coming from ANY distance:
因为它非常小 仅仅允许光通过一个地方
because it’s such a small opening, it only allows light to come through in one place,
并且因此任何光源都只能由一个方向发射过来
and thus in only one direction from any particular source.
所以才不会模糊 所有的都在焦点内!
So there’s no blur, and everything is in focus!
如果你很熟悉摄影 这就是为什么用越来越小的孔径
If you’re familiar with photography, this is why using smaller and smaller apertures
可以使所有的东西都在你的图片清晰显像
makes everything in your photo come into focus.
当然啦 由小孔成像或通过闭合相机光圈的缩小
Of course, small openings like pinholes and camera apertures create crisp images by blocking
而不是通过透镜聚光来得到的那些清晰的图像 理所当然的很暗——这就是
rather than focusing light, so the images are much darker — which is a major reason
为什么我们使用透镜而不是小孔来制作眼镜 望远镜的原因 也是眼睛的主要工作原理
why we use lenses rather than pinholes for glasses, telescopes — and eyes.
然而 必要时 通过你手指形成的小孔 还是可以帮你看清东西的
And yet, in a pinch, looking through a tiny hole made with your fingers can help you see.
现在你懂了没?
Now do you see why?

发表评论

译制信息
视频概述

即使是近视眼,没戴眼镜也能用这方法看清楚哦(简单说就是小孔成像),所以千万不要近视啊(இдஇ; )

听录译者

收集自网络

翻译译者

THEEND

审核员

W

视频来源

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OydqR_7_DjI

相关推荐